Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:38:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Here are some forum features that I discovered after spending some time here.  (Read 261 times)
Doan9269

Activity: 868
Merit: 576

View Profile
October 12, 2023, 04:34:59 PM

Nice discovery and a perfect search, the more you're here on this forum the more you continue to make new discovery about the forum if you keep exploring it, learning is said to be a gradual and continuous process, if you're being active and interested in learning and growth, then this place might just be the perfect ground for you, it's a large community without boarders, serving members with various opportunities when they are being just to themselves, you still have more to discover over time in additions to these, keep up the good works.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Antotena

Activity: 350
Merit: 295

View Profile
October 12, 2023, 07:31:20 PM

3. Forum Stats: You will see many interesting statistics about the forum at the bottom of the home page, it will become more interesting after clicking on the "More Stats" hyperlink.

I love this one but I don't know if this is related but to user stats, they are not showing. It will be cool to know each user statistics with going through external scrappers like the ninjastic and loyceV websites.

4. Hide Avatars and Signature: If you don’t know how to hide other members’ Avatars or Signatures, or if you’ve installed a third-party extension specifically for this purpose, you can do so in settings, There are a lot of different settings available, some of which may be new to you if you’re not reading the setting page carefully.

This is cool but I don't want to deactivate that, not because I don't want to see all signature but I just think signature under each replies add beauty to the forum, I love to see banners of companies that are been advertise here.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
cafter (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 222

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2023, 01:12:11 PM

I used to just click the reply button, but one day I read all the options and tried to click and see what each one does, so these can help you out and save time.

1. Previous topic / Next topic: To Quickly navigate to the next or previous thread/topic by clicking on it.
2. Notify: Get an email notification when someone responds to that thread. Some threads are so important/interesting that we like to be notified of any new information/reply that is posted.
3. Print: I mainly use this feature to save the discussion or to read it when I am not connected to the internet on my phone while laying down.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: