Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:00:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Measures to protect ourselves, family and properties this Ember period  (Read 124 times)
CryptSafe (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 421

View Profile
October 11, 2023, 12:45:49 AM
Last edit: October 12, 2023, 09:19:57 PM by CryptSafe
Merited by Su-asa (5), Westinhome (4), MainIbem (4), Fivestar4everMVP (2), FirmWars (2), DdmrDdmr (1), KiaKia (1)

My country people as e be say we don already enter this period wey be say we dey call ember month we know say this period dey get as  things dey happen for we country wey be say wuru wuru and kata kata dey happen togeda with the occurrences wey  we no expect  for our surroundings. E for good  say we take time hear and know some measures wey we for take curb some security challenges and maintain safety for our environment and wherever we find ourselves.
Based on say man know as e be for we country, e good make i drop this one here make we take guidelines to know wetin to do for some situation wey we find ourselves so that we no go dey taken unawares and too make we for dey alert and conscious of our environment because this period nobe wetin man go loose guard dem use am shine.

At first, e for good make we start with personal safety at home;

1. Try make all the entrance to your house get security locks and be locked and make you always check am at night and day before you comot for house to ensure say dem dey locked.
2. Make you no dey leave keys to dey hang for outside your door when you enter  your house.
3. Make sure say fire extinguisher always dey your house more especially close to your kitchen for those of us wey dey use gas for house.
4. Make sure say your security light dey always dey on for night so that every where go dey shine for thief not to go near your place because if dem come see as every where dey bright dem go fear run because you dey alert and conscious.
5. Always get flash or torch light wey you dey use for night if light no dey.
6. Make you try get good rapport with your neighbor so that if anything happen you fit raise alarm for your neighbor to come for rescue.
7. Make you take note of faulty electrical appliances for repairs and also unplug connected appliances before sleeping time or say you want to go out.
8. If you can, buy a whistle and keep at home always close to you so that you can easily blow it whenever there is invasion or attack by thieves. You blow it because the sound of the whistle scares them away as it attracts attention of people to know what is happening.
9. Try not to lock your small pikin for house while going out to buy food stuffs from market, as you never can know wetin fit happen while you are not around, and the kids will be trapped inside.  by CryptoHeadlineNews

Security tips for those of wey dey drive;
1. Always close and lock your vehicles any time you park am.
2. Close your doors and windows while driving.
3. Learn defensive driving.
4. No keep or carry valuable items inside your car for people to dey pass dey see am.
5. Always make sure say you get fuel for tank if in case emergency happen.
6. Try not to Dey Drive for night, most especially in a lonely area, as you never can know what could happen while you are driving.  by CryptoHeadlineNews

With these few tips  dropped here, I believe that one  would be fine and also take time to develop dem.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Samlucky O

Activity: 280
Merit: 190

The great city of God 🔥

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2023, 03:47:17 AM

Op every thing you say na true.  But where funny me na number 4 security light 😀. 9ja my country were you see light?  Another one na number 8 whistles. If thief mean am say na you Dem dey find, whistles no fit save you.

You forget to put prayers. Except the lord watches you, the watcher watchet in vain. Another inportant thing there, na to get call card for phone with emergency number or nearest police station line. In case of armed robbers. Also keep highly inflamable substance away from the kitchen like petrol, to avoid fire out break. Make sure you always switch of every electrical appliances off, before going to work or before going to bed.

For those that drive always make sure you have spear tire and tools In case of emergency. Don't drive at night expectialy highway. Always ask to know how road dey before you zoom off

Avoid overloading of passengers to meet up xmass money. for those driving kabu kabu because naim they cause most of the accident. The money you no make since January na ember month you want make am.

iBaba

Activity: 392
Merit: 236

Bitcoin in Niger State💯

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2023, 11:25:30 AM

Good topic. Well thought out. This ember period has its own unique and special way of happening to us every year. I think unlike before, it has reduced sef. Although I dey speak for my own side. Before, as I dey grow up. Wetin I know this ember period for, is for those bad things you mentioned above. So, when person tell me say we don enter ember period na so I dey shake they fear throughout those period but for now, e dey somehow fair until this year again that we are faced with a new scary trend.

The trend wey dey happen now na people private part wey dem dey steal. Na wetin dey sup now be that. Whether for marketplace or for any other public place including offices now, them dey steal people private parts. E dey hard for me to believe this one from beginning but with the current situation now, I fit confirm to you say na true as he happen for Federal Secretariat too couple of days ago.

For us wey dey hustle everyday to see something put for mouth. I no come know how dem want make we run am because man gaz to put food on the table. I don dey wonder whether dem dey sell padlocks wey you fit just use lock that place because I don't know any other solution to that problem.

Wetin una dey reason say person fit do on top that matter this ember period because, truth be told, I'm scared of going out these days even when I have no choice than to go outside and fend for what to eat.

CryptoHeadlineNews

Activity: 952
Merit: 677

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2023, 07:35:12 PM

With these few tips  dropped here, I believe that one  would be fine and also take time to develop dem.

This na really better full package both home and driving safety tips you just yan for here  my guy, and I really want to appreciate you for compiling this kind list, but only just that the sad thing be say currently I no get water to butter this your thread, as it's really worth it, but moreover I don mark am to see wetin I go fit do in the near future when I get plenty butter.
However, I go like talk say another home safety tips we just need to add na;
1. Try not to lock your small pikin for house while going out to buy food stuffs from market, as you never can know wetin fit happen while you are not around, and the kids will be trapped inside.

Road safety tip
1. Try not to Dey Drive for night, most especially in a lonely area, as you never can know what could happen while you are driving.

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
CryptSafe (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 421

View Profile
October 12, 2023, 08:29:56 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2023, 09:30:33 PM by CryptSafe

This na really better full package both home and driving safety tips you just yan for here  my guy, and I really want to appreciate you for compiling this kind list, but only just that the sad thing be say currently I no get water to butter this your thread, as it's really worth it, but moreover I don mark am to see wetin I go fit do in the near future when I get plenty butter.
However, I go like talk say another home safety tips we just need to add na;
1. Try not to lock your small pikin for house while going out to buy food stuffs from market, as you never can know wetin fit happen while you are not around, and the kids will be trapped inside.

Road safety tip
1. Try not to Dey Drive for night, most especially in a lonely area, as you never can know what could happen while you are driving.

Thank you for your commendation, I appreciate your kind words. I felt the need of compiling this list  so that members could read them and take the tips into account since we are in for the ember month and this ember season things happen which calls for more vigilance and alertness for one to not be taken unawares by any of such unwarranted circumstances. Putting your personal safety into consideration maters  a lot as one would need to be alive before he or  she could be able to enjoy life and catch fun they desire to. So in that course, I decided to do a little article on it and would further add more tips as time goes on.

The tips you gave is very important as well and I will also add it to the list while working on adding more tips to the already listed items in the OP.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Richbased

Activity: 294
Merit: 161

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2023, 09:26:00 PM

It baffles me how people just scrap out some months of the year as more important month than the others. Until we change our narrative towards this so called months of trying to meet up target that will eventually lead to danger or loss of lives and properties, the better for us.

Over the years, not only in our country but all over most countries they take ember months so serious to the extent that if you are not making efforts to meet up Christmas stuffs like others it will look as if you're the most lazy or unserious person in life. You see people running helter scatter just to meet up during this period. Some people even call it ,,,"rush hour" tell me what makes it a rush hour that people try every means to meet up, people drive carelessly and recklessly.

It's about time we stopped this assertion of Christ being born on Christmas day after all Christ never celebrated his birthday while on earth. So there is absolutely nothing too special about ember months it's just the way people take this months so serious that makes it look as if there's something too special about those months. The most funny part is that after the so called ember months, as soon as we enter new year everywhere becomes calm again, hardship and suffering start again because people have larvish their money during the periods of ember months. It's about time we stopped this act and take every month as equal with others and spend money judiciously.

Ever-young

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2024, 03:07:08 AM

Ember period na really dangerous period, everybody need to dey on guard to avoid story that touches the heart, during ember period many things do happen like several killings, kidnapping, stealing etc, and during that time, avoid night traveling and as na ember period nah, u know say everybody take December very serious, everybody won meet up for December to take impress people, during that ember period, people don dey prepare for that December to take do some flexing but those people wey no dey work or do anything go start to dey theft or kidnap in other for them to buy new clothes, shoes, food stuffs etc and during that period those people wey dey occultic society go dey need human blood to carry do their sacrifice in fact during that ember period as na to carry end the year, bad bad news go det happen, so i go advice everyone to dey at alert, u no go anywhere wey no invite u, even if na wer they invite u self, no go and make sure say everywhere dey close should the case na only dey house, no open door for stranger and most importantly pray mk God dey always dey deliver us.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: