Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:55:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Chess playing with it's potentials to enhance mental productiveness to trading.  (Read 247 times)
EluguHcman (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 146

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2023, 09:36:02 AM

Please I call on anyone who is concerned with most best fitted of this thread if not here. A motion of pardon and my willing support to move to the board where it ought to be.

I was scrolling through my device when I got a news notification from a news browser. I am not really interested in news but at the time I captured the headline that says  "7 Amazing Mental Benefits of Playing Cheese",                
But I thought of it as just a fun game and hissed but recalled that the game is about logics and mathematical narrows ways to excel so sudden it caught my attention to read through after an otherwise thoughts on how it may positively impact to my trading aids.

As a Bitcoin trader, I am overwhelmed to admit that the above stated points on how playing chess can benefit my mental aid capacity and it is assumed to definitely proffers profitable outcome to other system of trades.
They are detailed below after pinpointing along the news thread.
1* Strategic thinking and creativity: This would trigger an exceptional Private entrepreneural emergence drastic opinions on how growth is insighted in the trade board by strategizing and restrategizing if there is a bridge of obstacles (challenges) such as campaigns or promotions, rebranding or switching over to make goals obtainable and the point of  augmenting aimed to profitable advantages.

2* Enhance cognitive abilities: This is a mental state of mindset  to build and advances on a highily techniques of memorably structure a background that is assumed to great impactation to a general overview on why and how your trades is evolved probably staging your trading speed  to a reliable stability to sustain trading winning strategies

3* Patient and perserverance: This is a time of emerging patient to disciplinary Concordia coordinations where constructive ideas of taking lead against the market challenge is adopted for a decisive and attentive monitorship for adequate productive timing by mentally devising detailed trades planning.
Like people would say... "Patient is virtue" which the system of chess playing is potentialed to factorize your patient ness to structuring your trading logistics system.

4* Critical thinking and planning: This is a state of mind where logical and sensitive brainstorming is accorded to either problem solving or building analytical minds against bridges and barriers tending to overshadow your trades.

5* Improved concentration and focus: This has a proficient trading effective role by dragging your multiple thoughts (distraction) on a single file to keep still on
and reviewing your trades to improve on the flexibilities where errors are stage to disrupt your sensitive deep connections.
And this is also achieved by oneself at silent mode and
remains still focused on the dimensions of keeping a well and safe stood stances in the market.q

6*  Enhancement visualization skills: This is a point of rehearsal of the mental faculty to fit in to analysing either a data to undergoing critical views for problem solving either by combination of visualization in a way to visually grasp informations without getting distraction til a goal of analysis is archived on a broad and visual instinctigations to tackle your trading firm

7* social skills and teamwork: I discovered the benefits of investors in chess playing is proportional to build your communication skills to better silence while undergoing drastic terms and accepting the agility  balance  your emotional values and enlightening your learning aids my network across other and without contradicting researches about marketing updates and of course the enhancing courageousness to collaborate with others at maybe corporative affairs.

A as traders (Investors) must read on 7 amazing mental benefits of playing chess https://l.kphx.net/s?d=2878022321995646259&extra=&g=56f2378cb897d447e33ad09744d806d3 (From Phoenix APP)

I have heard how some games are potential to build ones immunes and mental facts but never found one interesting but I am thrilled at this one chess playing after I have come to create some possible analysis on what impact it is capable on mental interjection and inspirations within my trading firms.
After putting the above stated potential in considerations, I hope to put this in practice maybe others can equally give it trial.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
348Judah

Activity: 714
Merit: 521

View Profile
October 11, 2023, 10:46:59 AM

Chess is indeed is a game of concentration even though it requires time, but those that are calm and could extensively think, plan and be logical could be the ones that can enjoy this game, well, the experience in playing chess is not what is required to engage on bitcoin trading, one hqve to learn about trading, the only advantage is that the exper in playing chess could be an added advantage in trading because the trader will definitely be composed, which is more of personal requirements for an average trader while there's more to think or talk about in trading, the trader needs to have a trading skills and also make its combination with the qualities from chess game play to have a better trading experience.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Tytanowy Janusz
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622

View Profile
October 11, 2023, 03:12:13 PM

Good thread, chess is good, but it requires a high entry level and many of the aspects you mention, in my opinion, are developed only when someone knows the basic plays, strategies and openings and can plan the game better. but in my opinion poker is even better for training trading. Here is my thread in which I justify it.

Play poker to train trading
Yamane_Keto

Activity: 476
Merit: 486

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2023, 04:48:06 PM

How can mind games enhance skills not directly related to trading? Chess can teach you to always have a back-up plan, logical thinking, and analytical skills but you cannot be skilled at trading or make profits from it.
Chess is one of the games that has received analysis and scrutiny, and there are many scientific papers about it. If I find time, I will try to limit them and the extent of their impact on trading.

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
October 11, 2023, 05:50:42 PM

IMHO, any game that seems to be effective in helping you to think better and become more productive should be part always of your routine. It's known that chess is a game of minds and that's why I understand when you're saying that it's enhancing someone's productiveness and everything related to trading.

Not everyone will understand that.

But put it like this, that anything you want to do and you become better at it through some formation or preparation through a certain activity like playing, keep it up.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 325

View Profile
October 11, 2023, 07:20:13 PM

How can mind games enhance skills not directly related to trading? Chess can teach you to always have a back-up plan, logical thinking, and analytical skills but you cannot be skilled at trading or make profits from it.
Chess is one of the games that has received analysis and scrutiny, and there are many scientific papers about it. If I find time, I will try to limit them and the extent of their impact on trading.
True!

It might really be that enhancing your thinking and some analytical skills or whatsoever that in correlated to that but it would really be that something off or that relevant if we do speak about trading yet both things
are really that different or simply needing up that different approach or on the actions which needs to be made. There are really just those people who do really like to play out chess and doesnt mind about dealing up with something because leisure time or hobby is totally different when we do speak about on something that talks about investment or whatever we do called with trading which it do involves making money or profit which there are certain factors which it would really be needing for you to acquire such skill or needing it up for you to be able to survive.

Somehow, making yourself that get excercised in speaking about having those mental type of games then it wont really be  that bad but i dont really see the relevance or in connection
if we do speak about training up yourself to become better with trading. Nothing beats out if you do just simply directly engage yourself and enhance that specific skills that you are
planning to acquire.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
EluguHcman (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2023, 09:05:27 PM

in my opinion poker is even better for training trading. Here is my thread in which I justify it.
Play poker to train trading
I am dedicated to learning new ideas and flexible to adapt to situations.
Just like I said... I am not the game freaky one but I found those characteristics on the chess interesting to give a try with the motive to enhance and to explore on my trading but then, if you @ Tytanowy  Janusz recommends me poker I am definitely going to also give it try as long it is derives the potentials to set my goal achievable.

EluguHcman (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2023, 09:17:37 PM
Last edit: October 14, 2023, 09:53:11 PM by Mr. Big

I am just opened to new ideas and giving an unusual a try.
@ Yamane _Keto, if chess has the possessions to teach me how to have a backup plans, logical thinking and analytical skills, then it is assumed that it has a viable role to play on my trading adventures because the above mentioned are seemed a heavily drastical challenging in the trading structure.
However, I am not too sure of this but I am going to give it a try I imply to exploit through.

IMHO, any game that seems to be effective in helping you to think better and become more productive should be part always of your routine. It's known that chess is a game of minds and that's why I understand when you're saying that it's enhancing someone's productiveness and everything related to trading.

But put it like this, that anything you want to do and you become better at it through some formation or preparation through a certain activity like playing, keep it up.

Oh. You are inspiring with the positive energy. I am getting on it already and hope to explore at my endivoirs as you said it had the potentials to let winning on a diverse and not just about the trading I thought about. Thank you and I appreciates

livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
October 11, 2023, 09:38:59 PM

Oh. You are inspiring with the positive energy. I am getting on it already and hope to explore at my endivoirs as you said it had the potentials to let winning on a diverse and not just about the trading I thought about. Thank you and I appreciates
I am glad that you appreciate that and no problem.

Just as you're doing it and you're seeing some results on it so there's nothing to worry about and just continue it. But when the time comes and you're not seeing any progress anymore on it.

Then, there could be something wrong and by that time, you need to do something different again for you to keep that urge and momentum of having better results.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1789

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2023, 12:50:33 AM

While I agree that mental games can give you benefits, why not learn by making small trades over time? One key skill that is hard to learn without doing any trading activity is emotional management and decision-making imo. I don't think you can learn that by playing chess or other games since the mental burden is different. It is almost impossible to replicate the emotional part of trading unless you trade in my opinion.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1027

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2023, 01:02:10 PM

When you have mental, psychology, stress issues, you must stop using your brain and break your time in front of computers or smart phones. Digital devices are harmful for your health and mental health so when you feel like issues are coming, you must change your life activities from sedentary to dynamic (non sedendary).

A more time you are more dynamic with physical activities, a more healthy life you have and you can trade better when your head is fresh and no longer full of stress.

Do more physical activities is my recommendation, not playing chess, not playing poker.

Physical Activity Guidelines for Americans
Read the Figure 1-3. Relationship Among Moderate-to-Vigorous Physical Activity, Sitting Time, and Risk of All-Cause Mortality in Adults at page 22.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
October 12, 2023, 01:43:01 PM

While I agree that mental games can give you benefits, why not learn by making small trades over time? One key skill that is hard to learn without doing any trading activity is emotional management and decision-making imo. I don't think you can learn that by playing chess or other games since the mental burden is different. It is almost impossible to replicate the emotional part of trading unless you trade in my opinion.
You got it right. While I also agree that trading and playing chess are both battle of minds but their process of doing it are different. Trading creates more mental and emotional challenges, and you can only learn to deal and overcome them by resorting into practical trading. That way, you will motivate more discipline and patience into your trades, and establish more stable emotions that will help you to create successful trading outcome.
Yamane_Keto

Activity: 476
Merit: 486

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2023, 02:22:19 PM

@ Yamane _Keto, if chess has the possessions to teach me how to have a backup plans, logical thinking and analytical skills,
You can read a thousand books about learning to drive a car, but it is definitely not worth half an hour of traveling on the road. I had one of my neighbors who read a lot of books about how to raise children, but when he had a child, he found things completely different, so he practiced sports, chess, and methods to strengthen memory as a kind of... Hobby and entertainment that will help you get rid of negative energy, activity, and correct thinking, in addition to learning trading and doing trading, which is much better than trying to read theoretically about it.

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Rruchi man
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1085

Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013

View Profile
October 12, 2023, 03:49:13 PM

~
Because chess was mentioned to help, some people will start forcing themselves to like chess even when they have tried it before and it did not work. There are other games that you can play to improve mental productivity incase you are not so much a big fan of Chess. You can also play Sudoku or scrabble or even generally try other activities that may not be games.

Getting enough sleep, not smoking, engaging in physical exercise and activities and eating a well balanced diet with meals good for the brain like nuts, berries, salmons, sardines, tuna, oatmeal, avocadoes, eggs, broccoli etc.
Read more

An improved mental capacity will help you in understanding trading patterns better, forming better strategies, and general take better trading decisions.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
mvdheuvel1983

Activity: 1022
Merit: 368

View Profile
October 12, 2023, 04:25:54 PM

3* Patient and perserverance: This is a time of emerging patient to disciplinary Concordia coordinations where constructive ideas of taking lead against the market challenge is adopted for a decisive and attentive monitorship for adequate productive timing by mentally devising detailed trades planning.
Like people would say... "Patient is virtue" which the system of chess playing is potentialed to factorize your patient ness to structuring your trading logistics system.

The most crucial aspect in this comparison and analogy is the aspect of patience and self-awareness. With patience and self-control or self-awareness you know that you do not have to react emotionally but with logic and rational thinking is what should guide your next move. You do not let your emotions swing here and there like a thermometer rather you make decisions a rationally.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1862
Merit: 370

View Profile
October 12, 2023, 05:05:35 PM

Indeed Chess can improve our cognitive skills that we can also use to trading like concentration, decision making, problem solving skills, critical thinking and pattern recognition. I can advise every trader to play chess on a daily basis, even a single game just to enhance their mind to the said skills acquired by playing chess. I've been playing chess for quite some time and notice how it affects my cognitive skills especially my decision making not just in trading but in general. Chess also helps your mind relax, let your mind work against your opponent, and workout itself in a way. Being trader has a lot of techniques, but for me the most important is how you think through your trades with your analysis.

If you play on Chess.com feel free to invite!
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
October 12, 2023, 07:50:05 PM

The most crucial aspect in this comparison and analogy is the aspect of patience and self-awareness. With patience and self-control or self-awareness you know that you do not have to react emotionally but with logic and rational thinking is what should guide your next move. You do not let your emotions swing here and there like a thermometer rather you make decisions a rationally.
I agree into this point somehow when it comes on trying out to enhance your patience and perseverance then this is quite that relevant but the rest arent that something necessary considering that you could really be eventually learn up those things on day to day dealing up with normal situations that we do have in our life which molded up for us to be something more better but there are some key areas on which you would really be needing to focus or emphasize which if you do find that dealing up with Chess game is something that would really be enhancing that particular aspect or behavior then its not really that a bad option.
Somehow i do really agree on some comments above that it isnt really that something that having the connection about chess playing and enhancing yourself on trading.

You can read a thousand books about learning to drive a car, but it is definitely not worth half an hour of traveling on the road. I had one of my neighbors who read a lot of books about how to raise children, but when he had a child, he found things completely different, so he practiced sports, chess, and methods to strengthen memory as a kind of... Hobby and entertainment that will help you get rid of negative energy, activity, and correct thinking, in addition to learning trading and doing trading, which is much better than trying to read theoretically about it.
Good comparison on which this simply implies that nothing beats out on having that real experience learning rather than on making yourself spending
tons of time on reading up books or theories on which we know that other learnings couldnt really be attained or something that wont really be that complete and this is why
it would really be always ideal that better go right away on engagement if you are really that serious on learning it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
barisbilgili

Activity: 868
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 12, 2023, 11:46:25 PM

@ Yamane _Keto, if chess has the possessions to teach me how to have a backup plans, logical thinking and analytical skills,
The theory will be very different from what we get in reality, no matter how much we know the theory and understand it well, we really need to try to put it into practice so that we can find out how far we understand the theory. Doing what we like will certainly make us happy in doing it, learning while practicing what we learn will indeed be much better than reading lots of books without being able to do what we have read in those books.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
Play now

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1721

airbet.io

View Profile
October 12, 2023, 11:55:10 PM

Ah shit, I'm bad at playing chess and don't even know about chess strategy because I've never played it.
Some points can indeed be attributed to trading strategies and tips such as Patience and perseverance, Critical thinking, and planning.

But a Chess game is a mind game with an attempt to find the right way to stop the opponent's game move,
but in trading, the move will not be certain because there will be significant changes.

Chess chooses a more definite move with the theory that has been learned.
But trading is not just about analyzing technicals, Fundamentals will influence such as FUD and News that affect each other, so any prediction will not be 100% successful.

Increasing stronger mental productivity may only be limited to theory.
But about the practice of trading, it will be useful when trading and running a real strategy.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1260
Merit: 356

View Profile
October 13, 2023, 01:28:14 PM

For me, chess has similarities to trading but it is not a guarantee that if you are good at chess you will be profitable in trading. Being profitable in trading does not depend on his market analysis. I'm not good at chess but this based mostly on your analysis and patterns to win. Trading does not work that way, it is not difficult to analyze the market especially if you joined the mentorship program.

Consider this, you and your batchmate have the same analysis but not all of you are profitable. Why? Because we have a different execution in the market, because of our emotions.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: