Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:52:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dreams without goals are just wishes  (Read 261 times)
crea8iveant

Activity: 12
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2023, 07:18:48 AM

I read this on FB the other day and it goes something like this:
Imagine if you could achieve everything. How big would you dream?
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Natsuu

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 24, 2023, 12:49:13 PM

I have big dreams and I know I wont reach that solely with being employed, so I upskill. I spend my income to invest in myself and learn new skills and I plan to advance in my career. Also, everytime I feel overwhelmed with my goals. I take a pause. Its okay to take a pause so we can plan ahead better. No dream is too small or too big. Everything is equally possible to come true. Smiley

Suzume

Activity: 322
Merit: 26

Be Happy ☺️

View Profile
November 25, 2023, 01:26:02 PM

Everyone dream is big. Everyone one want to do something good in life. That dream helps people to go something good in future. Without seeing this dreams people can't do something good in future. This dreams and the dedication helps to achieve something good in future achieving dream and make goals in future helps a person lot.
cute nmp

Activity: 1666
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 25, 2023, 06:45:12 PM

Agreed one need put in the effort to achieve success in any thing. Nothing good is that easy lots of work need to be done to achieve good things.

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀          SUGARS.ZONE     ❤[nbs
DirtyKeyboard

Activity: 266
Merit: 477

Fly free sweet Mango.

View Profile
November 26, 2023, 08:15:56 AM

Everyone dream is big. Everyone one want to do something good in life.

I want to believe.  Everyone is self interested, one has to be selfish to some extent to survive.  Some people are too selfish, too greedy, leading to the harm of the common good.

█████████████████████████████████████████            ▟██           ██████████████
██████████████████████████████████████        ⚞▇▇▋███▎▎()>       ████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████            ▜██           ██████████████
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 30, 2023, 04:33:09 AM

Everyone dream is big. Everyone one want to do something good in life.

I want to believe.  Everyone is self interested, one has to be selfish to some extent to survive.  Some people are too selfish, too greedy, leading to the harm of the common good.

selfishness will end you losing your dream , try not to turn selfish mate instead do a good action for your next plan in life from your dreams .

I read this on FB the other day and it goes something like this:
Imagine if you could achieve everything. How big would you dream?
is there anything to dreamed off ? when you can achieve everything ? you have quoted
an unreliable post from facebook . if  I can achieve everything , I will never hope to have a dream because it will
overflow and I will just enjoy everything that will cross my mind as there is no need for preparation then and just
having enjoying life if that happened to me(hope it is not a dream but reality.)

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: