Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:07:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How I find it difficult to navigate in the forum  (Read 258 times)
Doan9269

Activity: 868
Merit: 576

View Profile
October 13, 2023, 02:50:38 PM

I joined this forum a few months ago, but I don't know enough about computer-written skills to understand the purposes of most of the written equipment.

OP you need to be patient and give ears to learning and take note of every piece of informations given to you here, if you can know about how to post an image within your first month of joining this forum then if you are interested in learning more, you can get all you so wishes or desires but gradually, there's alot to discover and know about the forum itself not to talk of bitcoin, Rome is not built in a day, continue to explore the more to discover other aspects, make use of the search button as well to narrow your search properly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ever-young

Activity: 1176
Merit: 165

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2023, 02:58:13 PM

Thank you all. My sincere appreciation goes to everyone who took time out of their busy schedule to share their knowledge with me. And also thanks to those who have expressed an interest in attempting my issue and have been granted permission, which I greatly appreciated. Seriously I've learned a lot from the individuals here. With so many links provided to me, I now understand how to afford my expertise on this forum.
It’s good you acknowledge the effort of those who have made out time to give you their advice and taught, it will also be much more appreciated if you truly study the details of those links and take the advice of given so serious as it will help you a lot as you grow in the forum especially on making good post in a well understandable manner by manner.

The link which the first Member provided was really helpful not just to you but to me also I have been here for years some years not active but I have not come across those details and now come about some of the update, I just learned how to use the forum with experience and coming across threads like this really helped my journey alot. I hope to see you making progress and given us what you have learned in a way of contributing to the forum.

JunaidAzizi

Activity: 504
Merit: 209

Love Bitcoin🖤

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2023, 03:11:30 PM

I joined this forum a few months ago, but I don't know enough about computer-written skills to understand the purposes of most of the written equipment.
It's very difficult for a newbie to understand all these BB codes. But it's not any more difficult as we have very helpful members in this forum. When I came here, I was confused and wondered what is this and how to use it like how people add images, links, bold text, glow, etc and it was very difficult. So for that when something I notice in posts what I do is click on the quote check how he used the code and do multiple posts then I apply the same pattern in my post and make some necessary corrections. I opened different tabs on my laptop which made things easy for me. So I recommend the same trick to you if you want to add anything like the pic, bold Texl, glow, etc Check the posts of other members for that specific thing in the same way that I used. When you doing it two to three times I am sure you will easily understand all the things.
KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1024

Hello Leo! You can still win.

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2023, 06:57:59 PM

It's very difficult for a newbie to understand all these BB codes. But it's not any more difficult as we have very helpful members in this forum. When I came here, I was confused and wondered what is this and how to use it like how people add images, links, bold text, glow, etc and it was very difficult. So for that when something I notice in posts what I do is click on the quote check how he used the code and do multiple posts then I apply the same pattern in my post and make some necessary corrections. I opened different tabs on my laptop which made things easy for me. So I recommend the same trick to you if you want to add anything like the pic, bold Texl, glow, etc Check the posts of other members for that specific thing in the same way that I used. When you doing it two to three times I am sure you will easily understand all the things.
Using BB codes is not always easy especially for people that has not belonged to the group where BB codes are used in conversation. I didn't actually know about BB codes myself but then I think I have had an idea of HTML which uses the open and closing quotes format. I didn't also do it alone, I received some guidance and then I also read on my own which helped me develop very fast.

The only unsolvable problem a member of this forum may have is inability to type and understandable text. In as much as you can put understandable statements together, people will help you solve your problems in the forum. If if you do not understand and cannot use good English, local boards are there to also help.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██