Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:40:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: We don't like discussing bitcoin  (Read 96 times)
Onyeeze (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 151

View Profile
October 13, 2023, 06:12:01 AM
Merited by hugeblack (1)

This skip my mind all this why, naija we dont like to discuss more bitcoin, and their is something I understand very well in cryptocurrency when you bitcoin you have known it forever and when you don't know bitcoin in the discussion you won't contribute your own part of it, we are suppose to be making more of bitcoin topics so that anyone coming to our local board our brothers and sisters will be happy learning from than going outside to commit different crimes here, so what I understand is that here,  is that it's few people who knows bitcoin and who can stand fit to defend and teach our dear brothers and sisters bitcoin, let us be doing as a culture it will help to raise some people for understanding bitcoin. Do you know most of us is not into technical, and that is why it's hard before you see our people discussing in a technical board, its few of them that discuss in technical board,summary let concentrate generally in every discipline and make sure that we discuss more of bitcoin in our board.

Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Samlucky O

Activity: 280
Merit: 190

The great city of God 🔥

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2023, 06:36:35 AM

I have emphasis on this on several occasions and wouldn't stress myself again. so hear is the topic which might be useful to the forum which I come across. Links==>

https://www.lopp.net/bitcoin-information.html

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5364418.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1631151.0

This has been analysed by crypto experts, so who ever that want to learn should make good use of this useful link I sheard with you.

Egii Nna

Activity: 294
Merit: 159

View Profile
October 13, 2023, 06:47:17 AM

I also have the same thinking because when our fellow Naija brothers and sisters come to the forum, they just see the local board as a newsreader place. Not that we are not discussing bitcoin-related topics, but most of us are engaged in bringing unnecessary news to the community. In this process, many of them spam sometimes, but if we engage more in discussion about bitcoin, many of us will understand because some of us here can’t express our minds using English, but when it comes to pidgin, they will be able to write and also understand more.

My view here is that if we can start discussion and creating thread that will be base on bitcoin writing in pidgin it will help more of our members that are in this forum to understand more about bitcoin especially the newcomers they need to have adequate knowledge so that they will not be a victim of breaking and rule of the forum and they should understand more about bitcoin
 And we should engage in creating thread like this one, to help the newcomers.

Kelward

Activity: 392
Merit: 235

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 13, 2023, 07:19:04 AM
Merited by Onyeeze (3), hugeblack (2)

Na true you talk we really need more of cryptocurrency related discussions for dis our board, because na im go help new members to de learn and sabi about bitcoin pass. Even for di established members di relevant discussions go also de refresh dem memories about bitcoin, because out of sight na out of mind. Also we go de get new ideas join di ones wey we get, based on say di forum na about bitcoin talk. Person like me wey no get any idea about bitcoin before I join dis forum, na here I start to gradually gain every knowledge of crypto matter wey I know, so if no be plenty bitcoin discussions wey de on ground for me to de join di discussion and learn, I no know where my level for de about bitcoin now.

Aldo off topics discussions de OK for our board too, so we go de de informed about oda things wey de happen for our country. But di topics no suppose pass  bitcoin related discussions, so people wey visit di board go know say na bitcoin matter be di koko for here. But I no know di possibilities of getting off topic sub board inside our local board, dat one for make am very convenient, so members go know where to direct any topic go.

Truthlovecoins

Activity: 100
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 13, 2023, 11:01:43 AM

You made a wonderful observation by the way OP, and it is evidently clear that our Bitcoin knowledge including mine is very small. It's not as if the interest to discuss or create topics isn't there, it's just that many of the topics about Bitcoin may have been discussed previously and it becomes hard to dwell on a subject that has long been discussed mostly coming from newbies.

Newbies like me learn more of Bitcoin from the beginners and help section and though I know this Naija section is still part of the Bitcointalk forum, it would be confusing to create new topics on Bitcoin with a semblance to what we have read or commented in the beginners and help section.
Doan9269

Activity: 868
Merit: 576

View Profile
October 13, 2023, 01:58:19 PM

This skip my mind all this why, naija we dont like to discuss more bitcoin,

Not that they don't like bitcoin, you can't just developed interest in bitcoin without going through the learning process, how many people are willing to learn and go through these, despite that you have to understand that Nigeria is one of the countries most anticipated for bitcoin adoption, the level of it awareness to the public is still very low, alot of people were afraid of many things even though they wanted to use bitcoin and know about it, they lack the way or first step to how they can begin, have a reliable information and trust needed from those who have will sacrifice their time in teaching others about bitcoin

Do you know most of us is not into technical, and that is why it's hard before you see our people discussing in a technical board, its few of them that discuss in technical board,summary let concentrate generally in every discipline and make sure that we discuss more of bitcoin in our board.

People aren't used to the whole bitcoin and it's concept yet you're talking about the technical aspects, one needs to understand the basics first before going further to the advanced technical aspects, this is not about making a post alone, but we have to also consider giving the right and constructive information required and from experience.
Ever-young

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2023, 03:19:19 PM
Merited by hugeblack (1)

Every other topic important for the local board, bitcoin topic and the one way relate to am also plenty for the local board, anything way be say nah bitcoin discussion in general our people need carry am go general board where no be only us go engage for the discussion but anyone way relate to how we they use am for our country nah for our local board here eh suppose they open for discussion.

Who sabi road to this our local board go also sabi road to bitcoin discussion board and beginners and help board, beside for this our local board most of the time nah general English wee they carry talk for here especial for the topic them way them they create, so no much different to learn and read about bitcoin for here and for the general  board, all follow.

But who see discussion way go help the local board learn more and sabi Watin they happen for the bitcoin community eh no go still bad to carry am come here, even if you don publish am for the general board u fit still carry the pidgin version come here then reference the first place way you don post am.

EluguHcman

Activity: 322
Merit: 146

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2023, 04:10:54 PM

Deep down there are Bitcoin related discussions going on in the Local board but on several opinions, people mostly gazes at discussing about other realities of lives such as as Politics and societies including off optics.
This is 1 main reason why the forum is segmented accordingly by what is expected to be discuss about per-board.
Here on local board there is no limitation or exempted topics. All is required is a quality post on how it can attest to be useful amongst people in and out of the forum.

It is believed that if you have a strong hold Bitcoin topic to discuss about it is better channeled to Bitcoin Discussion board where you may have more proficient varieties of individual opinions.
On the Local board is triggered to bring about what feels expressive by you so if you have thousands of Bitcoin Discussion and delightful to table it here you are still not access denied and there are still members here who have good offers to render.

The LB is a multipurpose board opened for discussions

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: