Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:15:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You are also like them?  (Read 818 times)
_Hiloveua_

Activity: 235
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2023, 05:56:12 AM

Watching these YouTuber 'technical analysts' is like witnessing a comedy show. They just scribble lines on a Bitcoin chart and act like they're gazing into a crystal ball. But the reality is, they're about as accurate as a broken clock – right only twice a day. It's laughable how they sell this snake oil, predicting the future with squiggly lines. I wouldn't bet a Satoshi on their so-called insights!

Yes, I used to follow YouTube the most when I was a fresher. Loved their videos and slowly got addicted to crypto. But since I had very little knowledge about Bitcoin and was very eager to learn, I am fairly well versed in trading today. So now when I want to do spot trading, first of all I analyze myself than trade. I want to tell you something about this. If you are less experienced then you can follow youtube but if you want to be really experienced there is no substitute for observation.
michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
October 18, 2023, 06:12:29 AM

Are you talking about those YouTubers who share various technical videos on YouTube and market to buy their courses?
I have also seen many of these people, they keep many types of charts for trading in their books and find out the charts by understanding the market conditions. And foreseeing what will happen next, then most of them invest with certainty and show that they have made a lot of profit.Everyone likes to see it and everyone gets interested in their course. But I don't know how true it is. If it is really true then I think it will be very beneficial for newbies.
Before they decide to buy, they need to look elsewhere for information. There are many sources of information that they can use to learn trading. They just need to find which one they need.

Most people only look at the results that the influencer has obtained. That makes people think they can be like those influencers who can make a lot of money from trading. They can get information from other sources if they want to look for it. And the best part is that they can get the information for free.

If there is an offer like that that requires paying, beginners should think twice about signing up straight away. Many other places can provide more information for free.

Kelvinid

Activity: 2814
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
October 18, 2023, 11:39:45 AM

Watching these YouTuber 'technical analysts' is like witnessing a comedy show. They just scribble lines on a Bitcoin chart and act like they're gazing into a crystal ball. But the reality is, they're about as accurate as a broken clock – right only twice a day. It's laughable how they sell this snake oil, predicting the future with squiggly lines. I wouldn't bet a Satoshi on their so-called insights!
Many influencers have this and those who have no knowledge about crypto will certainly believe them. Well, they are comedy because those who already have experience will just laugh at them as we know the truth already. In fact, even the creator of Bitcoin can't tell which it will be going as the price relies on the market demand and supply. And this is the fact that nobody knows what will happen next and much more of these YouTubers who also don't have any crypto background.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
kingvirtus09

Activity: 840
Merit: 108

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2023, 11:59:24 AM

Well depends on the video you are watching, There are a lot of sources right now on the internet and one of these is YouTube you can watch how the YouTuber or the content creator creates their content how to make a trade, learn how to trade and what are the trips and tricks in making trading. Just gain knowledge, and copy their trading style if you think suitable to them but availing of their exclusive contents like learning is on your choice not as always its ideal to follow because sometimes it's part of their market manipulations. You can learn more with the experience and try to analyze every mistake you made this helps you to become more efficient trader.

We as viewers should be wise in what we see, especially if those are bogus experts, even though we are aware that there is a lot of chasing for views. In actuality, we can still learn things or gain ideas there. If you are aware that nothing he says makes sense, it is straightforward to only take what will benefit us.

Given that it is true that these influencers make trading seem comical, it is fairly simple to avoid doing so. Find a different trader that makes sense to you and has more experience; that's what I'm doing. Why would I waste my time watching someone on YouTube who is aware of the error of his statements? Am I right?

bettercrypto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2023, 02:45:40 PM

Many influencers have this and those who have no knowledge about crypto will certainly believe them. Well, they are comedy because those who already have experience will just laugh at them as we know the truth already. In fact, even the creator of Bitcoin can't tell which it will be going as the price relies on the market demand and supply. And this is the fact that nobody knows what will happen next and much more of these YouTubers who also don't have any crypto background.

Well, you have a point in what you said; in short, no matter how much you are an expert in crypto trading, the market will remain unpredictable for our individual traders.It's better to predict the direction the price of Bitcoin or cryptocurrency will go.

Because the world of trading in this industry is playing in this cycle system in the field of crypto space. So, if we can watch someone on YouTube explain about trading, let's choose the one that we can pick up, of course.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1160

View Profile
October 18, 2023, 03:36:09 PM

I don't think YouTuber upload their technical video on their channel based on true experience in their trading, some of them want to get benefit with higher traffic with viewer without have accurate or good trading technical. Learning with trading trough video is easily for understanding than have read a book but not all YouTuber of cryptocurrency understand well with their video upload in their channel. Some of YouTuber as influencer without have knowledge with cryptocurrency and many of them get commission fees when uploading new video exactly recommended with some coins have to invest.

I don't interested for learning more with YouTuber when uploading their video technical trading because not always bitcoin and altcoin price depend with their research, many time whale have more dominance to see bitcoin or altcoin in lower and higher price.
If they don't have a good experience in trading, how can they gain a subscriber and a viewer? Ah, maybe they get lucky at first but people will always find out the truth later on. There are still legit YouTubers out there who only post genuine content. If only they can follow it, they will only get a consistent engagement. It's important to know that predicting the market accurately is hard so a good trader can also make a mistake.

This is the tricky part here because we may tag them as fraud. We need to be careful and analyze them well because I'm sure there are evidences that can differentiate a fraud from the legit ones. Whale can shake the market effectively but I don't think they will let the public know early about their plans. We must also be careful on those who present themselves as a whale or had a connection to it because they are likely a scam.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 606

View Profile
October 18, 2023, 09:43:32 PM

Everything in YouTube is not actually need to be absorbed. That's why you need to do your own research as well so you won't be like them. Believe that everything you've seen from all biased platforms are just to promote the show, not literally to make an impact to the people. So I guess I don't find this new anymore. YouTubers who claimed to be technical analysts with regards to bitcoin is actually the people who don't really understand bitcoin well. Because if they really do, they won't make unreliable predictions on bitcoin. Bitcoin is always unpredictable and uncertain, and even if you are the best analyst all over the world, you can never predict accurately about bitcoin.

irhact

Activity: 630
Merit: 778

View Profile
October 20, 2023, 08:15:32 AM

You don't have to put a lot of trust in youtube analysts. If a person is good at trading, why should he waste his time recording videos? He will simply not have time for it. Analysts don't make money by trading anymore - they sell courses, recruit referrals, advertise any strange projects, and make money on views. Their predictions are usually worthless

Alot of those youtubers are entertainers and not analyst, they're trying to entertain their followers and the non subscribers so they can subscribe to their channel that's why they fake predict the market. I won't trust any youtuber prediction of the market but I can use Youtube for learning because we have very good teacher on the social media. Alot of those individuals operating a channel claiming to predict the market are doing so because they know they can get those interested to learn on how to trade then they charge them some fees.

Alot of things on the interest are not to be taken seriously because the internet is full of fake life since they can't always be questioned. The market can be predicted but not by everyone. Those individuals that have been trading for a very long time and have the experience can read and understand charts and that's what make them professional traders. The market moves in a pattern and those who understand it can make profits.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
HONDACD125

Activity: 392
Merit: 294

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2023, 02:25:53 PM

Everything in YouTube is not actually need to be absorbed. That's why you need to do your own research as well so you won't be like them. Believe that everything you've seen from all biased platforms are just to promote the show, not literally to make an impact to the people. So I guess I don't find this new anymore. YouTubers who claimed to be technical analysts with regards to bitcoin is actually the people who don't really understand bitcoin well. Because if they really do, they won't make unreliable predictions on bitcoin. Bitcoin is always unpredictable and uncertain, and even if you are the best analyst all over the world, you can never predict accurately about bitcoin.

It is not that easy to explain or inform people about something on YouTube. If someone does not have any knowledge and understanding about Bitcoin, how can he explain to people on YouTube about Bitcoin. After mastering any field, people can make videos about it on YouTube. Of course some You Tubers will make videos about crypto to get their own publicity, but there are majority of You Tubers who have good knowledge and expertise about crypto currency. Often they themselves invest in crypto currencies and Bitcoin. With theirs many years of hard work, they makes videos on YouTube about crypto currency.

As the Bitcoin and crypto currency market fluctuates, there is no guarantee that any analyst's analysis will be 100% accurate, but the analysis of experienced analysts cannot be denied, because predictions about Bitcoin are made looking at the past record, which are often proved to be correct. By following a You Tuber continuously, it can be easily estimated how much skill he has and how accurate his analysis turns out to be.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

GiftedMAN

Activity: 812
Merit: 552

Leo is resting.

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2023, 05:07:46 PM

We don't have to depend on the information we get from YouTube, we can always do our own research to find our how things are being done. Trading is something we need to get the skill ourselves not relaxing and waiting for a YouTube influencers to give us signals on how to go about trading. It might be a good alternative especially when we don't have the time or the skill to analyze at that time. We can get external advise about what the market is about doing or will do in time coming. We should always take our decisions based on research and not based in a single observation or information we had gotten.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
macson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 142

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 20, 2023, 05:37:30 PM

on my personal YouTube, i quite often watch trading analyses made by YouTubers, i know their main goal is just to get viewers for the videos they have made but i don't immediately underestimate them, i will use what they explain as consideration material.  anyway, it's your right to think that what they are doing is a joke, but if you have an open mind then you will make the analysis they do as a consideration only and not completely a final decision on your trading. 

Mr.right85

Activity: 924
Merit: 665

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2023, 06:18:23 PM

There is a person on the forum who is good enough to do some analysis, which he shares here for free. Therefore, after years of tracking the price of Bitcoin, I can say that it is possible to predict with a good degree of accuracy a certain price range for Bitcoin based on a time interval from two weeks to several months, based on current variables.
The difficulty of forecasting increases if the variables become numerous and the time frame decreases, and therefore it is difficult to accurately predict the price of Bitcoin over the course of a week, especially if there are a lot of variables, but this does not mean that learning technical analysis is useful for those who want to trade, and for whom it is more important to learn and not blindly imitate these channels.
Predicting into several months is what I can’t be quite certain on as, the behavior of the market can endure a great shift without any signal. Although this might happen within a time frame but, having predictions in months comes with greater risk I would say.
Predicting within a small time frame keeps you close to your charts and some worth tied to the market which by some means, prepares you for the worst.

I can agree with you that the more there are variables into a large range for predicting the market, the closer the accuracy as, it defines the market after considering several activities through a longer time frame. Mind you, it’s often about history.

I had hoped you would drop this individual with good predictions so we could study the user’s methods.
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
October 20, 2023, 06:44:08 PM

Are you talking about those YouTubers who share various technical videos on YouTube and market to buy their courses?
I have also seen many of these people, they keep many types of charts for trading in their books and find out the charts by understanding the market conditions. And foreseeing what will happen next, then most of them invest with certainty and show that they have made a lot of profit.Everyone likes to see it and everyone gets interested in their course. But I don't know how true it is. If it is really true then I think it will be very beneficial for newbies.
Before they decide to buy, they need to look elsewhere for information. There are many sources of information that they can use to learn trading. They just need to find which one they need.

Most people only look at the results that the influencer has obtained. That makes people think they can be like those influencers who can make a lot of money from trading. They can get information from other sources if they want to look for it. And the best part is that they can get the information for free.

If there is an offer like that that requires paying, beginners should think twice about signing up straight away. Many other places can provide more information for free.
As if those influencers are showing their true results in their trades, because they can fake those results if they want so they can still deceive people most especially those newbies who are hunger to earn profits. This is the reason that in trading or investing bitcoin, trust no one no matter how professional or profitable they are. You really don't know if they are not even successful traders in the first place as the social media becomes the playground of scammers these days.

If beginners really want to learn, then they should make deep research online as there are a lot of articles that are free online, they just have to filter those unreliable ones and focus on legit sources.
Huppercase

Activity: 770
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 20, 2023, 07:30:43 PM

I don't take some YouTubers seriously, when you check them, they are more inclined to make the money on ads YouTube give than to teach real tutorials that will be beneficial to traders. If at all some of them are expert as they think they are, I think they will really make money from trading than the tutorial videos they create on YouTube, even the YouTube channels that teach trading with lots of views are also more interested in the content creating as a job than the real trading because trading is really hard.

There is nothing to worry about these type of traders, just ignore and don't buy their premium service, we have plenty of them in telegram claiming to be good traders that share position and ideas about a chart and then give their honest opinion and expect you to copy the signal and after some months, they start to offer service for members that need special group treatment but this things are all scam.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Yamifoud

Activity: 2758
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 20, 2023, 08:03:37 PM

YouTubers have been known for their influential powers and attention grabber but if we talk about analysis and prediction, no way they know it nor believe them. That is why we don't just follow them easily but rather make verification first because many of these YouTubers have been paid for certain tasks like promotions and ads. We should not fall into them of whatever they speak, some of them are liars and full of jokes. Sometimes they give reviews but honestly, don't have any experience in crypto.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Fara Chan

Activity: 1316
Merit: 526

Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013

View Profile
October 21, 2023, 01:07:01 PM

Yes, I used to follow YouTube the most when I was a fresher. Loved their videos and slowly got addicted to crypto. But since I had very little knowledge about Bitcoin and was very eager to learn, I am fairly well versed in trading today. So now when I want to do spot trading, first of all I analyze myself than trade. I want to tell you something about this. If you are less experienced then you can follow youtube but if you want to be really experienced there is no substitute for observation.
Watching YouTube will not add to the experience if someone just watches it without wanting to try it after watching everything on YouTube. Experience can only be gained by each person through the experiments they carry out because watching and reading is only to tell everyone about the information conveyed by someone, either through writing or through video. So if you want to be more experienced, everyone needs to practice what they have watched in order to see more accurate results in what they do.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
AicecreaME

Activity: 2352
Merit: 454

View Profile
October 21, 2023, 01:58:38 PM

Yeah, most of the YouTubers I see on YouTube shares their "technical analysis" but it's not working well to be honest, they're just posting it for views to earn money.

But I've seen one with a legit content that really helped me way back then, I forgot the name of YouTube but it's a gem there. YouTube tutorials are just to teach you basic stuff about trading, like the basics, candle patterns, types of indicators that could be use for beginners while exploring the trading world.
Mauser

Activity: 1806
Merit: 529

View Profile
October 21, 2023, 02:10:43 PM

I don't watch much YouTube lately and when it comes to investing I prefer to make up my own mind instead of listening to other people. Especially so called influencers are mostly interested in as many views and clicks as possible, they don't worry so much about the average investor and rather want to make money via advertising than actual trading. It's true that sometimes technical analysis seems a bit wonky, but it can be really helpful to people that believe in it and invest the time to learn it. Technical analysis is not going to make you rich overnight, but it can help identify trends and find buying and selling signals. Looking at past prices is the first step every investor does before buying an asset. Nobody wants to buy a coin at its 52 week high. Some people might argue that all prices are random and that there are no trends, but looking at other asset classes like stocks or bonds we see that trends are very common. No price is always going up or down, there are cycles and with technical analysis we can identify them. There are a lot of different indicators and we need to choose the ones we believe in and trust.
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
October 21, 2023, 02:35:04 PM

That's just a way to make a side hustle nothing more. I have been engaged in conversations like this before and the outcome was the same everywhere, it's just made-up, cool edited videos with cheeky backgrounds. They get paid subscribers, paid comments, and likes so you can't really trust these videos at all. If YouTube University was that valid then man there is an amphora of knowledge but it's not. Do not trust the sources without validating them.

There are literally youtube channels that are made to verify other youtube channels and their information. LOLZ.

If you read this statement twice, then you will understand the gravity of the same. I think it is best practice that we should swiftly avoid everything that comes from such channels.

Trading is not a joke, it's a deep workup of knowledge, experience, and logical thinking.
alastantiger

Activity: 560
Merit: 309

Cashback 15%

View Profile
October 21, 2023, 05:03:48 PM

It is not possible that all of them technical analyst on YouTube have the wrong predictions. Truly, most are and you can tell that they are repeating and saying some technical stuff to confuse the already confused amateur viewer.
It takes years of effort and study to develop that skill. There's a handfew of them who are that good and unfortunately they don't have a YouTube channel.

HUGE
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: