Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:01:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Smart not Hardwork  (Read 326 times)
Obim34 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 202

View Profile
October 14, 2023, 04:26:06 PM

Many person has several patterns and ween to several areas at which favors them where else becomes the other way round for another.

Many believes hardwork drives one into light but it can be contradicting as hell cos in this present era it becomes more of being smart than hardwork.
Doing more of hard work than working smart will get you to a certain level of achievement where applying more knowledge and critical skills would amount to greater achievements

We all set goals and apply certain strategies to get there, can be of the same goal but different strategies. The smartest gets better result than the one who only believes in his ability, knowing is not enough but smartness in applying what is known is needed for better achievement.
In doing Bitcoin we should be smart enough to study the market and manage speculations
There are few factors that makes a person smart, considering:

• Inquisitiveness : Having this mindset of wanting and willing to learn is one attribute to being smart, a smart person never sees things as common, always curious to learn. They say "Learning never ends", and  "No acquired Knowledge is a waste"
  • Sensitive to better ideas : There is, well a need to be sensitive. When in the midst of good speakers, paying good attention to the speaker so as to grab good ideas that can be relatably used, can be on a face to face level or through the media
  • Asking questions : After listening to good speakers, there must be something shady and not completely comprehended but the curiosity to ask question for a clear picture is also attributed to being smart, as they say "A problem known, is a problem solved"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Forever101

Activity: 334
Merit: 27

View Profile
October 14, 2023, 10:33:18 PM

I do really think, the term hard work means different thing to different persons but as you have outlined it is best to use strategy to achieve amazing things which would have taking forever to achieve. If everyone realize this and start working towards achieving great goals through well organized strategy, they would have gone far beyond their current state. The problem with some person is that they are stereotype and are not ready to adjust to new idea. I have observed some business men/women and I have found they are not growing their business even when their shop look loaded. Can you imagine someone having one store for 10years? Though he maybe making profit but the business has failed to grow
Orpichukwu

Activity: 462
Merit: 306

View Profile
October 15, 2023, 09:55:00 AM
Merited by Dunamisx (2), Lida93 (2), Salahmu (2), hugeblack (1)

We need to work both hard and smart for us to enjoy good result, who work smart and hard work no they inside you fit no get the kind result way you they expect to get from am, I know say who work smart Nia they make am pass but who work hard also they make am we just need to carry the two hand in hand for us to they successful for anything way we wan do for life.

Eh just be like who go school go study one particular course, make I use mechanical engineering for example, the person fit no get the practical knowledge as people way go work shop go learn am, so eh need go back field go do some kind practical learning so that eh go help am well with the ones way in don learn theoretical,

so any one way learn both side nah hard work and smart move for am as them go get higher opportunities to explore pass the person way just learn from school and no further the same thing too also they applicable to the person way just learn from shop, those people they sabi work and them they work like jaki but them they make money but their work go soft if them apply wisdom to am. Both to work smart and to work hard they put hand together carry person reach where in wan reach for life.

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Spaceman1000$

Activity: 504
Merit: 151

View Profile
October 15, 2023, 02:57:09 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2023, 03:07:10 PM by Spaceman1000$

Many person has several patterns and ween to several areas at which favors them where else becomes the other way round for another.

Many believes hardwork drives one into light but it can be contradicting as hell cos in this present era it becomes more of being smart than hardwork.
Doing more of hard work than working smart will get you to a certain level of achievement where applying more knowledge and critical skills would amount to greater achievements

We all set goals and apply certain strategies to get there, can be of the same goal but different strategies. The smartest gets better result than the one who only believes in his ability, knowing is not enough but smartness in applying what is known is needed for better achievement.
In doing Bitcoin we should be smart enough to study the market and manage speculations

• Inquisitiveness : Having this mindset of wanting and willing to learn is one attribute to being smart, a smart person never sees things as common, always curious to learn. They say "Learning never ends", and  "No acquired Knowledge is a waste"
  • Sensitive to better ideas : There is, well a need to be sensitive. When in the midst of good speakers, paying good attention to the speaker so as to grab good ideas that can be relatably used, can be on a face to face level or through the media
  • Asking questions : After listening to good speakers, there must be something shady and not completely comprehended but the curiosity to ask question for a clear picture is also attributed to being smart, as they say "A problem known, is a problem solved"

Going through your post, I just remembered a quotation in the bible that says, wisdom is the principal thing, there for get wisdom, and in getting wisdom also get understanding. So in working hard, always try to apply wisdom to your hardwork by being smart, because it will ease your stress. So in bitcoin, you need to learn and know how to invest properly, you need to understand the market forces, when to buy and when sell if your trading.

Abu-Naim

Activity: 406
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2023, 09:39:26 PM

Working hard is beneficial and pays well. Success is always found where hard work is required because success requires hard work.
Working smart will also increase success when combined with hard work, but if you are smart but don't want to work hard, your intelligence will be useless because you need to work hard to succeed.

• Inquisitiveness : Having this mindset of wanting and willing to learn is one attribute to being smart, a smart person never sees things as common, always curious to learn. They say "Learning never ends", and  "No acquired Knowledge is a waste"
Even if you are smart, the cryptocurrency market is unpredictable and impossible to predict. Even while I am aware that if you are smart, you can profit from the market if you take the time to study the charts—that is, if you are into bitcoin trading—keep in mind that no matter how intelligent you are, you will never be able to completely outwit the movement of the bitcoin market since it is unpredictable.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
iBaba

Activity: 378
Merit: 230

Bitcoin in Niger State💯

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2023, 11:42:44 PM

It is better to work smartly than to work yourself out. Most of the time, people who work smartly give the best results and also enjoy a long-lasting work relationship than those who work hard, "under duress" to impress the employer.

On the other hand, do not allow yourself to be over used under any working environment. I am always careful and scared of working in a toxic environment where people are treated with little or no respect. I was gisting with a colleague at work earlier today about this topic. Despite that we work on the same place, some of us are treated with less respect than others.

For instance, the same company paid for al my flights and other travel expenses but could not pay for the other persons. And the obvious reason was because the guys didn't work smartly and only decide to work hard. I work less and more comfortable with more pay than the other guys are paid less with less opportunity.

CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 4150

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2023, 09:59:48 PM

In the days of our fathers, hardwork pays but today smart work pays, when you look the world come look people wey dey do well for demselfs you go see say na smart work wey dey pay pass. Smart work na work wey you no need manual labor but brain work. When you fit capitalize on your brain work you go get more advantage pass person wey dey use him body dey work and when you look office jobs self, no be those wey dey work harder dey get highest pay, na managers dem wey dey manage people and to manage people you need sabi how to use your brain not your hand or body. Smart work need you to dey street orientated and I no dey talk the gra gra street but the street wey be say you need know the things wey you dun mention for OP so far and other things wey dey necessary.

We get some kind things wey go make you be a smart worker, smart work gives you an opportunity to do multiple jobs but hardworking go make you tire self and no go get time to do other things. Smart working go give you this things;
  • Smart work go bring about more productivity to your work
  • Smart work go bring about more flexibility to your work
  • Smart work go bring about more Agility to your work.
  • Smart work go give you more free time and make your work enjoyable and not boring.
  • Smart work go help you achieve your goals faster than when you dey work hard.
  • Smart work improve you overall experience on that job, encourages you to learn more on that job and other benefits wey you fit get from working smart.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
rachael9385

Activity: 434
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2023, 04:28:30 PM

OP, I agree with watin you done talk, sometimes most of this our citizens dem dey always they reason am say hard work nah the only way for them to take survive but nah lie, so I agree with watin you done talk say nah smartness nai be one of the way to be success in life but e get watin I go like talk and the thing be say no be smartness be the only thing way go Lead someone to success, so me I go like add one or two to watin you done already talk.
Smartness and hardworking work together, if you dey smart and you no also dey hardworking then your smartness nah waste and again of you dey hard working and you no dey smart, guy you go old quick, so the two of them work together, like if you get the idea to do something you go also need the hard work to do the thing according.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Timmzzy

Activity: 784
Merit: 34

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
October 18, 2023, 06:18:51 PM

I feel say this post ehh dey really talk about how i take start my life, people dey feel say na hard work dey carry person go far my brother SOFT AND SMART work ni be the koko i go still dey talk am over and over. make we use u for example, like this shey u dey bitcointalk dey do your thing normal tomorrow now u cash out from bounty campaigns you follow engaged shey na hard work be that or na smart work and soft one at that.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
Belarge

Activity: 392
Merit: 80

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 19, 2023, 05:36:12 AM
Merited by Youngkhngdiddy (2), hugeblack (1)

I do really think, the term hard work means different thing to different persons but as you have outlined it is best to use strategy to achieve amazing things which would have taking forever to achieve. If everyone realize this and start working towards achieving great goals through well organized strategy, they would have gone far beyond their current state. The problem with some person is that they are stereotype and are not ready to adjust to new idea. I have observed some business men/women and I have found they are not growing their business even when their shop look loaded. Can you imagine someone having one store for 10years? Though he maybe making profit but the business has failed to grow
There are people who engaged in business to earn a living, for survival and not having this basic knowledge to extend or grow. As long they're earning from it daily and utilizing the profits made to solved their problems and pay bills, they're okay. While the intellectual business individuals that are desperate for success, they dream beyond the normal level and grow their business from one level to another. Being smart and working hard appear similar but differ in meaning. An entrepreneur is smart enough to build a business to a high level, but he is not industrious enough to ensure his ultimate goals are accomplished. A trader, on the other hand, can be diligent enough to update his firm, but he lacks the smart capabilities to reach these top levels. The main point is absolutely possessing these two attributes, smart and hardwork, things will work out smoothly for you. Opening and growing a business store is not an easy undertaking; business owners are well aware of the difficulties encountered in the business world. We only focus on the positive aspects of business, completely neglecting the ups and downs.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Obim34 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 202

View Profile
October 19, 2023, 03:48:24 PM

Working hard is beneficial and pays well. Success is always found where hard work is required because success requires hard work.
Working smart will also increase success when combined with hard work, but if you are smart but don't want to work hard, your intelligence will be useless because you need to work hard to succeed.
I feel like you interchanging the concept here, hard work increases success when combined with working smart. Why would i want to work hard and stress the life out of my self when i can be be on the softer part of it and become successful. Life has never been some bed of roses and a person must work for what he wants, there is a clear difference between work and hard work.

Pi-network314159

Activity: 196
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 30, 2023, 11:03:06 AM
Merited by fillippone (1)

In the days of our fathers, hardwork pays but today smart work pays, when you look the world come look people wey dey do well for demselfs you go see say na smart work wey dey pay pass. Smart work na work wey you no need manual labor but brain work. When you fit capitalize on your brain work you go get more advantage pass person wey dey use him body dey work and when you look office jobs self, no be those wey dey work harder dey get highest pay, na managers dem wey dey manage people and to manage people you need sabi how to use your brain not your hand or body. Smart work need you to dey street orientated and I no dey talk the gra gra street but the street wey be say you need know the things wey you dun mention for OP so far and other things wey dey necessary.

We get some kind things wey go make you be a smart worker, smart work gives you an opportunity to do multiple jobs but hardworking go make you tire self and no go get time to do other things. Smart working go give you this things;
  • Smart work go bring about more productivity to your work
  • Smart work go bring about more flexibility to your work
  • Smart work go bring about more Agility to your work.
  • Smart work go give you more free time and make your work enjoyable and not boring.
  • Smart work go help you achieve your goals faster than when you dey work hard.
  • Smart work improve you overall experience on that job, encourages you to learn more on that job and other benefits wey you fit get from working smart.
I disagree with you on this one, when we talk about hardworking wetting dey come our mind dey always be say na manual work. You forget say the smart work you dey talk like this depends on individual. Wetting you see as smart work wet dey pay you go be like a lazy work for somebody else. You ft dey work smart and somebody you see say him dey work hard, fit dey earn pass you and him don dey used to that parttern of life. Morover for the office matter, before you become a boss today you don pass through theory and practical before them go make you a superior over every other person's except you pay to aquire that position. Why Dem dey always ask about previous experiences before them dey employ you? No be results of hardworking?

When we talk about hardwork, make we dey try to differentiate am like
Physical hardwork: this one involve you to use your physical body parts to work

Mental hardwork: this one involce using your mental ability to do meaningful thing to make money. Over stressing of the brain can cause mental problem. If Mental hardwork is easy, every single person that was given opportunity to work online would have been rich. Na most of this thing dey make our brilliant student no dey succeed for some kind work because they always think say them sabi everything. Not knowing say theory without practical is as not leaning anything.

Take for example who learn car online or with manual and who learn physical car wey don handle gear before, who go do more better? So the two works together. No matter how smart you are you no ft give woman belle without hardwork.😂
knowngunman

Activity: 588
Merit: 316

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2023, 11:59:32 AM
Merited by hugeblack (1)

I disagree with you on this one, when we talk about hardworking wetting dey come our mind dey always be say na manual work. You forget say the smart work you dey talk like this depends on individual.

E dey shock me say almost every comment on this thread dey misunderstood hard work with force labor. Be like say na only me and you dey reason from the same angle. When we talk about hard work for naija, our mind dey always relate am to manual and physical force labors like block industry work or doing laborer job but that is a wrong perception of hard work. We no need drag this issue but you not fit smart without having hard work attitude. Despite the fact that hard work go mean different thing to different people, the general meaning of hard work na the efforts, energy and time wey you put for anything wey you dey do.

So even if you smart and you no wan put effort, forget it because your smartness no go yield any fruitful result. As we dey this forum dey do task dey earn, wetin you go call am? Working smart or hard work? Make I answer myself, na both because anything online na smart way to make money but without hard work shi shi you no go see. You go need to put effort by working hard. Yes, e dey possible to be hard working make you no smart but e no dey possible to be smart make you no work hard.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
DubemIfedigbo001

Activity: 280
Merit: 227

Let love lead

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2023, 12:13:30 PM

Well said OP, the era of working hard has ended a long time ago. In this era and with the level and direction things are heading to, anybody working just hard will not make much dividends from his  hard work. Smart work is the act of working with information that boosts activity, helps you stay on the spotlight and driving very much patronage without working so hard. This might include the use of digital media to project your business so you'll reach out to diverse clients. Another is the use of competent machinery to boost production effectiveness and decrease fault rates. For example. I went to a computer engineer's office and was surprised to see that he now uses a microscope to view faults on the motherboard. Also he has now a machine that reads the motherboard and detects where the faults are located. He now  just use the  microscope to view that section, fix it at a much shorter time thereby attending to more jobs at the same time  frame others attend to not up to 1/3 of his job schedule. I was even more impressed to see that other engineers come to use his machines when he's off them at a significant charge. So he now makes money from two angles in the same business.

In conclusion, working smart pays more than working hard cos you're well informed of the ways to maximize your potentials.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: