Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:46:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Vs Gold, land which better?  (Read 1150 times)
ancafe

Activity: 1624
Merit: 693

View Profile
January 31, 2024, 07:32:01 AM

My parents thought that bitcoins that cannot be seen or touched cannot be an asset. They think that investing in physical assets such as gold, bank deposits, land etc. is more profitable than Bitcoin. But even after I convinced them, they are not ready to invest in Bitcoin. They don't want to believe in virtual currency.
Their generation is different from ours and perhaps their point of view on bitcoin and gold is quite different from their partners, so it is impossible to explain bitcoin to them with just words. People of their generation are more likely to look at investments based on visible assets such as gold, land and housing because in their view something that is not visible carries a much greater level of risk. In their generation, virtual currencies like bitcoin did not exist and it was difficult to explain how the bitcoin process affected investment and perhaps technological issues also limited them from believing in it.

Apart from providing relevant evidence, they also have their own views regarding investing in Bitcoin and I don't think you need to convince them. As long as they can guarantee the traditional investments they make then you can try your luck in investing in bitcoin independently and turn to them when you are successful in investing in bitcoin.

Right now I want your important advice on how to convince them.
You can't convince them by just saying that bitcoin is the best choice right now and all you have to do is try to show how the investment you make can produce maximum profits exceeding the value of gold.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pinggoki

Activity: 1470
Merit: 415

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 31, 2024, 08:04:30 AM

I love bitcoin but land is still a good investment than all the others in the choices, it's a piece of investment that you can build your house on it or create a rental property or something like that and at the same time it's a guaranteed growth even if there's a loom of a real estate bubble, there's no way that you'll lose on land. That's just me though that believes that, bitcoin's growth in 15 years is too big even for real estate so buy bitcoin and hodl but find ways to get more investments.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
justinlamode

Activity: 26
Merit: 9

View Profile
January 31, 2024, 08:17:47 AM
Merited by fillippone (1)

I love bitcoin but land is still a good investment than all the others in the choices, it's a piece of investment that you can build your house on it or create a rental property or something like that and at the same time it's a guaranteed growth even if there's a loom of a real estate bubble, there's no way that you'll lose on land. That's just me though that believes that, bitcoin's growth in 15 years is too big even for real estate so buy bitcoin and hodl but find ways to get more investments.
Choices differs and I think that is what is playing out. While many people will prefer tangible assets like land, many will chose Bitcoin. Personally I will go with Bitcoin because if you give Bitcoin like 10 to 20 years from now, it will most likely grow to the extent of buying the land with a house at whatever price it will be then and you will see have some balance.

I read somewhere that CZ sold his house to buy Bitcoin, today he can buy many of such properties with the proceed from his Bitcoin. It may not be like that for everyone but I know that Bitcoin will surely grow as it continues to experience halving every 4 years. This means it will always be a reliable investment that is inflation resistant and bound to rise with time.
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
January 31, 2024, 08:47:27 AM

I got into Bitcoin as a college student though I am not involved in earning yet but I have a lot of interest in Bitcoin and I am planning to hold Bitcoin. My father is a Malaysian expatriate. He receives a salary of $500 per month and sends $400 per month to support my family. I collect all the money from my father's salary and spend it for family support. Recently I have made a plan to invest a certain part of my father's salary remittance in Bitcoin but in this case I don't understand whether it should be invested in Bitcoin. I paid attention to invest in bitcoin seeing the popularity and future importance of bitcoin but my father and mother from my family have no knowledge of bitcoin so they keep persuading me to invest in bitcoin.

My parents thought that bitcoins that cannot be seen or touched cannot be an asset. They think that investing in physical assets such as gold, bank deposits, land etc. is more profitable than Bitcoin. But even after I convinced them, they are not ready to invest in Bitcoin. They don't want to believe in virtual currency.

Do your work  and job as a SOn ,  and don't touch their money  let them decide for theirs and do yours.

Study well and graduated , find a Job and invest in bitcoin . there are also some students back in the days that I meet over groups in which they work in bounties and airdrops and even offering some skills here in forum so they can gather funds to invest in bitcoin.

if they can then why not you right?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
FinePoine0

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
January 31, 2024, 09:02:00 AM

I got into Bitcoin as a college student though I am not involved in earning yet but I have a lot of interest in Bitcoin and I am planning to hold Bitcoin. My father is a Malaysian expatriate. He receives a salary of $500 per month and sends $400 per month to support my family. I collect all the money from my father's salary and spend it for family support. Recently I have made a plan to invest a certain part of my father's salary remittance in Bitcoin but in this case I don't understand whether it should be invested in Bitcoin. I paid attention to invest in bitcoin seeing the popularity and future importance of bitcoin but my father and mother from my family have no knowledge of bitcoin so they keep persuading me to invest in bitcoin.

Investing in Bitcoin is much better than gold, because investing in Bitcoin has the potential to improve in the future.  Many people invest in gold, so I don't like this investment, because the benefit is very less, but in comparison, if I invest the same money in Bitcoin, it is possible to get two to three times more benefit here. For I like recruitment the most

KiaKia

Activity: 672
Merit: 388

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2024, 09:04:43 AM

You don't have to confuse your parents that Bitcoin is the best investment than gold and land, remember, the money isn't even yours, you strongly believe in Bitcoin and they strongly believe in gold and lands, why not save up some money for yourself and invest in Bitcoin? It's only a matter of time to proving them wrong that Bitcoin is the best overall.

When parents failed to understand, the only way to prove them wrong is results, and find a way to get some funds, learn about how to keep your Bitcoin safe for long term too, you don't want to lost your Bitcoin later on, they will tell you they saw it coming, when the time is right they will be surprised.

When I started getting some Bitcoin I kept it as a secret because I thought my parent will never approved to it, and I was right because later they knew, but I ended up taking responsibility for my parents using Bitcoin money and that changes everything between us, they showed support after I proved them wrong.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
January 31, 2024, 09:28:29 AM

You don't have to confuse your parents that Bitcoin is the best investment than gold and land, remember, the money isn't even yours, you strongly believe in Bitcoin and they strongly believe in gold and lands, why not save up some money for yourself and invest in Bitcoin? It's only a matter of time to proving them wrong that Bitcoin is the best overall.

When parents failed to understand, the only way to prove them wrong is results, and find a way to get some funds, learn about how to keep your Bitcoin safe for long term too, you don't want to lost your Bitcoin later on, they will tell you they saw it coming, when the time is right they will be surprised.

When I started getting some Bitcoin I kept it as a secret because I thought my parent will never approved to it, and I was right because later they knew, but I ended up taking responsibility for my parents using Bitcoin money and that changes everything between us, they showed support after I proved them wrong.
When you are trying out to convince your parents on allocating some budget when it comes to Bitcoin investment then tell them about the basics.Dont explain out with too much technical stuff so that they would really be able to understand. Its not shocking that they would really be refusing at first considering on tons of scam investment that we do have on line on which most older people would really be having that kind of mindset that it is really just that some another sort of scam on which it is really that hard for them to get convinced on what you are trying out to deliver. If they have decided on not to invest then better not to force them on,
but rather you would really be just that finding yourself on the way for you to invest alone.

Yes, its hard but its not something impossible on which if there's interest then there's a way. It is really just that a challenging thing on trying out to explain something
into your loved ones but turns out that they didnt listen because they arent get used to it or havent been able to heard it out about it.
So it would really be that just on personal choice whether you should pursue on the things that you are trying to achieve or not.

Pi-network314159

Activity: 210
Merit: 130

View Profile
January 31, 2024, 09:34:02 AM
Last edit: January 31, 2024, 09:58:59 AM by Pi-network314159

You wouldn't blame them for not accepting Bitcoin or investing on bitcoin because it's not a physical assets. They may be Wright because of a truth bitcoin is a digital asset or investment, that can not be seen but has a brighter future compeard to physical asset like house and land. All you need is to be  patient with them because it will take a little time to convince them. But if you try to convince them one more time, and they refuse you just forget about it and move on to your dreams. Because their time has passed and wouldn't be able to pay much attention on you anymore.
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

View Profile
January 31, 2024, 09:44:08 AM

Sorry mate but nothing that we can help you with that, they are your parents and
you knew them better than us .

But personally about the choices , it is given that we will choose Bitcoin investment
as we are all here in this forum and market showing support and holding this coin up to now.

though Gold is also safe but land in the same manner is better than gold as its value
increases year after year.

MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2024, 09:50:30 AM

saving money won't make you rich but investing it will.

You are right about that. but don't forget the fact that investing will also bring potential risks of losing money too. especially when it is investing in crypto.
Anyone who investing in Crypto need to be extra careful, Always keep the market volatility in mind when investing in  Bitcoin.

As you said he should also do proper research before making any investment decsion. I agree with that too. and I would like to add one more thing here that he should also be careful of all the scam and phishing attempts happening in Overall Crypto Space. they are the biggest reason why newbies leaving crypto after a short time.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Luzin

Activity: 1442
Merit: 780

View Profile
January 31, 2024, 09:50:47 AM

People older than us, the same age as the elderly, many believe more in investment instruments recognized by the state. This is as the author mentioned gold or land, and other property. So I think it's natural that they are not interested in crypto investment instruments. Although it's not all, but I think a lot. They strongly believe in Gold because its value always adjusts to the state of the world.

I agree with you. No need to be sad and give up, let him walk with what he believes and you walk with what you do. You just need to provide evidence that your investment is better than the gold investment made by your parents.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
2Pizza410000BTC

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 31, 2024, 10:02:26 AM

Investing in Bitcoin is much better than gold, because investing in Bitcoin has the potential to improve in the future.  Many people invest in gold, so I don't like this investment, because the benefit is very less, but in comparison, if I invest the same money in Bitcoin, it is possible to get two to three times more benefit here. For I like recruitment the most

Since we are associated with Bitcoin, we will definitely give more importance to Bitcoin investment than gold. But buying and investing in gold is not a bad investment. A few years ago we saw that the price of gold in Bangladeshi taka was 30-40 thousand per load. Now that gold price is BDT 1,10000 per load. However, I advocated Bitcoin investment first because there is no other investment compared to Bitcoin investment.However, if one can still buy and hold Bitcoin, one can get huge returns when the bull market starts.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Zigabel

Activity: 252
Merit: 152

Duelbits.com

View Profile
January 31, 2024, 10:56:15 AM

The best way to get anyone to believe a thing easily or quickly is by showing results bor proof of they which you have tried to convince them about and if after the proof and results they still doubt than you should at that point know that they may not be interested so you should bet them be, this is what I think will be helpful, get some part of the money probably that which was allocated to you for your upkeep and invest a fraction of it in Bitcoin while you invest the other in the land, you can DCA every month till next year after the bull run them show them how much profit you have made then compare it to the current price of the land and they will be clear on which is more profitable.

But then you don't have to convince them as not everyone will believe in cryptocurrency or virtual money not minding how profitable it is but for you who knows much about it and how profitable they can be, you can choose to invest your own funds in it.

Y3shot

Activity: 588
Merit: 164

Bitcoin👌 or nothing

View Profile
January 31, 2024, 11:12:39 AM

All this investment are good but the best thing to understand when it comes about investment is not going for the one because it is the most profitable but you need to be very sure if going for any of them the knowledge that is available if it can be used to make profit. When one is thinking about investment one needs to think and go for the one he/she thinks it can be done very well. Making money shouldn't be a reason why one needs to invest but understanding should  also be a reason for investment.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2024, 11:24:53 AM

I think you need to educate them first about the potential and risks of investing in Bitcoin same with the other assets that they commonly knew about like precious metals and real estate. That way they can compare which best suits your investment. Given that your family has stable income, I think long term investment in Bitcoin won't stress your family out than keeping it on a bank.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Volimack

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 31, 2024, 12:30:30 PM

Everyone is profitable for investment which is found first say real estate and if bitcoin investment is to be kept for long term then none of them are suitable for investment if you don't have good knowledge about them. Bitcoin investment requires experience and if someone wants to invest in land but can't find the right place it can be risky. . As far as I'm concerned limited to own income, Bitcoin investment can be a good idea. .

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Z_MBFM

Activity: 378
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2024, 12:47:50 PM

Each of these are very good and very strong assets that will benefit those who can invest in them for the long term. LAND FIXED Even if population increases, each country has a fixed amount of land, the supply of bitcoins is fixed and more bitcoins can never be mined. There is no limit to gold that can be mined but it is very difficult to mine and gold cannot be mined from all places and from all countries. And that is why it is a very valuable metal. So if one invests above these three it will be very good for him and will be a secure investment.  But if someone wants that he will keep his investment digitally and he will not let anyone know about his investment.Then Bitcoin would be a suitable investment for him. But without choosing any single asset from these three, I think that one who invests in these three will have a much better investment experience and the profit will be much higher.

RockBell

Activity: 756
Merit: 360

Underestimate- nothing

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2024, 01:22:01 PM

And I know the reason why people will want to choose land over Bitcoin is that they have trust issues and they will want to invest in something more physical if you want to scale both land and Bitcoin they have one significant purpose which is to make a profit and one one the benefit of investing into bitcoin is the fact that you can invest in it with nothing less than 10 dollars and you can keep accumulating until your goal is met and that is one of the reasons i love bitcoin. and if it is increasing in value it increases beyond expectation but in terms of duration land might take longer years to get compared with bitcoin which you trade and make a profit, that is when you know how to trade very well.  and Investing is likewise not a bad idea but if you look in terms of return between the two which one will you choose starting a building for rentals will cost a lot of money, personally getting both investment is not bad at all.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
boty

Activity: 1162
Merit: 209

View Profile
January 31, 2024, 04:34:28 PM

All this investment are good but the best thing to understand when it comes about investment is not going for the one because it is the most profitable but you need to be very sure if going for any of them the knowledge that is available if it can be used to make profit. When one is thinking about investment one needs to think and go for the one he/she thinks it can be done very well. Making money shouldn't be a reason why one needs to invest but understanding should  also be a reason for investment.
Every person who decides to invest must be able to understand well the type of investment they are going to make and must also have knowledge about the investment they are going to make so that if they have problems with the investment they are making they can still overcome it so they don't experience many losses from the investment. what they do.

If someone can invest in Bitcoin and also gold then this will be very profitable for them because they will gain a lot of benefits if they do it with good knowledge about investment and never invest by just listening to the words of other people who have already benefited from that investment. other people do and we continue to decide to invest, it would be better for us to study first whether the investment is suitable for us or not.

Blitzboy

Activity: 1218
Merit: 556

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 31, 2024, 06:35:36 PM

Every person who decides to invest must be able to understand well the type of investment they are going to make and must also have knowledge about the investment they are going to make so that if they have problems with the investment they are making they can still overcome it so they don't experience many losses from the investment. what they do.

If someone can invest in Bitcoin and also gold then this will be very profitable for them because they will gain a lot of benefits if they do it with good knowledge about investment and never invest by just listening to the words of other people who have already benefited from that investment. other people do and we continue to decide to invest, it would be better for us to study first whether the investment is suitable for us or not.
Sometimes the hard way, I've learnt that information is lifeline, not just strength. For instance, investing in Bitcoin requires knowing market trends, regulatory frameworks, and technology breakthroughs.

I promise that investing education is never wasted. Too many follow others' success stories, only to realize that what worked for one may not work for another. Bitcoin and gold are appealing, but understanding why and how they fit into your portfolio is the true goldmine. In addition to revenues, you must consider your financial goals and risk tolerance.

I constantly recommend studying Bitcoin mechanics. This is a financial sovereignty frontier, not only because I favor it. This discovery process requires humility and care. Every venture has risks and benefits, and the savvy navigate them with confidence. Remember, the best investment is in topic knowledge.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄