Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:10:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Food no be empowerment.  (Read 252 times)
rachael9385 (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2023, 04:50:07 PM

Now way money self no dey the country and things still dey very hard nai the governor of KANO state go dey do wedding for 1,800 couples.
My wonderful people of this country, we all know say marriage life dey hard sometimes mostly when money no dey at all at all but the greatest surprising thing be say KANO STATE GOVERNOR DONE DO MASS MARRIAGE FOR COUPLES from each local government area for the Kano state.
We all know say marriage dey good because even the holy bible self talk am for Genesis 1:28 say make we dey fruitful and also multiply, but all this things go dey okay if we get better jobs or life dey better pass the way e dey now, I dey sense am say those way the governor do this marriage for them no get job or better means of survival because if to say them get my brother and sisters them for no dey in the midst of people way na somebody dey go marry wife or husband give them, although, the government try, but them no try in a right way.
If you check this link well,, you go find out say nah only bed, foods and cloths na the governor give to them the other 50k nah for bride price sake, so watin I won talk be say make the government aslo empower the couples with jobs because those foods way them give the couples finish e go red.
I go like hear una own talk for the comments section.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Agbe

Activity: 868
Merit: 1252

View Profile
October 15, 2023, 05:27:57 PM
Merited by Mr.right85 (2)

Must we carry every news we see on the social media to the forum. Please we need cryptocurrency related matters and not all these unscrupulous news. Op I have noticed you for sometimes that you only bring things that not worth discussing, they are not even politics, not bitcoin or altcoins not even full economy matters. Well thanks for the news but we need bitcoin discussion and not this. Let me see this information from economic and political perspective. From economic perspective, what the governor did is a very good thing because he has successfully created such large number as families and that would become a community. Because it is individuals that formed family and family members form community and Community forms the society and the society forms the nation and nation forms the state (country). This is the birth of a country. So what he did is a perfect one for development of the state and the Region. If I wish all state understand the economic benefits of the empowerment, it would have been a good thing to everyone. According to the Holy Bible, whoever findeth a wife findeth a good thing and God go bless the marriage Proverbs 18;22. And you know the kind Joy wey those boys have right now? They have been struggling to get married but no money. Then let me come to political perspective. I have said a lot in the economic perspective now the political aspect of the whole matter is to buy the mind of the people to support the present governor because the appeal court nullified the February governorship election so the governor is trying to buy the mind of the people so that the people would support him. It is a political game. And a again this is a best practice in politics. There are some build hostels for students in Universities, those are necessary needs of the people and if any leader can do these basic things for the people then he becomes a good leader in the society. The people do not need much but these small small things are needs to enhance the livelihood of human beings. So don't think the otherwise of the matter. It is a good thing that he has done.

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
Richbased

Activity: 280
Merit: 161

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2023, 10:12:41 AM

If you check this link well,, you go find out say nah only bed, foods and cloths na the governor give to them the other 50k nah for bride price sake, so watin I won talk be say make the government aslo empower the couples with jobs because those foods way them give the couples finish e go red.

This sounds funny though but you're very very correct, how can a government do mass marriage to couples without empowering some of them on jobs that they will do in other to carter for their family, giving them these items is not enough to propel them during their time in this marriages.

However they also did a good job because sometimes couples are ready to get married but because of these issues of bride price has made most of our young men and women who are due for marriage to remain unmarried.

The most funny part of this is that the government told the couples that they will return the money the government gave to them and return the items in a course of divorce, I now begin to imagine, couples getting married isn't enough reason to stay together forever. Sometimes there are circumstances that require couples to disintegrate maybe due to domestic violence, maltreatment by either of the couples now in such situation you now tell them to return the money the government spent on their marriage, like seriously it's very funny. This marriage is indeed a true definition of "for better and for worst", well they tried at least they've aided the society to reduce the numbers of unmarried people in our society.

Youngkhngdiddy

Activity: 322
Merit: 201

View Profile
October 22, 2023, 07:22:37 PM

This sounds funny though but you're very very correct, how can a government do mass marriage to couples without empowering some of them on jobs that they will do in other to carter for their family, giving them these items is not enough to propel them during their time in this marriages.

However they also did a good job because sometimes couples are ready to get married but because of these issues of bride price has made most of our young men and women who are due for marriage to remain unmarried.

The most funny part of this is that the government told the couples that they will return the money the government gave to them and return the items in a course of divorce, I now begin to imagine, couples getting married isn't enough reason to stay together forever. Sometimes there are circumstances that require couples to disintegrate maybe due to domestic violence, maltreatment by either of the couples now in such situation you now tell them to return the money the government spent on their marriage, like seriously it's very funny. This marriage is indeed a true definition of "for better and for worst", well they tried at least they've aided the society to reduce the numbers of unmarried people in our society.
  Does the number of married or unmarried people have any impact on the economy crisis we are currently experiencing ? I haven’t seen in any civilized country where government funds citizen marriage, rather they channel that funds to the betterment of their community. Our government like to day do watin no concern them. They channel their energy into the wrong things, instead of tackling unemployment and lack of infrastructure. I want to also ask, will they keep funding this families to meet  up with the standard of living ? Cause looking at the pictures from the link these look like citizens who can barely afford minimum wage.
   It’s indeed funny and woo to the people in power that agree to these lame gesture. Government should be wise enough to know what lacking in the society so that they can make proper adjustments to them. Food no be empowerment !!!  They keep shutting our mouth with food because they know how hungry the nation is  and what hungry people can do desperately just to get a share. But deep down we are tired of their strategy, if job opportunities where as free as these food they’re sharing trust me more Nigerians will have more than enough to eat. Illiteracy too follow for all this nonsense way we day see, because If no be illiteracy we for no day accept some kind things way government day do. I don’t see any impact this as made to the economy instead it even diminishing it more, it will be less work and more labour force it may even cause overpopulation when we are trying control the population.  Government can do better please !!!
Asiska02

Activity: 798
Merit: 669

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2023, 08:14:40 PM

We all know say marriage dey good because even the holy bible self talk am for Genesis 1:28 say make we dey fruitful and also multiply, but all this things go dey okay if we get better jobs or life dey better pass the way e dey now, I dey sense am say those way the governor do this marriage for them no get job or better means of survival because if to say them get my brother and sisters them for no dey in the midst of people way na somebody dey go marry wife or husband give them, although, the government try, but them no try in a right way.

I no see anything wey wrong with dis matter and na very good step the governor take so. The life at oda parts of Nigeria no dey d same for dos northern part of the country. You go dey reason say dis people no get sense but if you check their religion practice na him dem dey follow. Getting d job matters but some believe dat after marriage some blessings follow up, but even at dat, they must have been a source of income already to compensate dat. The mass wedding could be to reduce d number of pre-marital sex in the state which is highly prohibited in dat region. I know dis is a way to control dat, and living in d north, the expenses on spending is the main thing which is not the main problem as it is easier there compared to other parts of the country. With d money d government gave dem, dey can manage and start something with it and add it up with some menial jobs to fetch dem more money. In Nigeria today, you no fit depend on government only, you gatz look for other source to compensate your hustle. One source no be source now until you double am.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Obari

Activity: 588
Merit: 433

I buy all valid country Gift cards swiftly.

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2023, 05:10:20 AM
Last edit: October 23, 2023, 05:29:24 AM by Obari

Must we carry every news we see on the social media to the forum. Please we need cryptocurrency related matters and not all these unscrupulous news. Op I have noticed you for sometimes that you only bring things that not worth discussing, they are not even politics, not bitcoin or altcoins not even full economy matters. Well thanks for the news but we need bitcoin discussion and not this. Let me see this information from economic and political perspective. From economic perspective, what the governor did is a very good thing because he has successfully created such large number as families and that would become a community. Because it is individuals that formed family and family members form community and Community forms the society and the society forms the nation and nation forms the state (country). This is the birth of a country. So what he did is a perfect one for development of the state and the Region. If I wish all state understand the economic benefits of the empowerment, it would have been a good thing to everyone. According to the Holy Bible, whoever findeth a wife findeth a good thing and God go bless the marriage Proverbs 18;22. And you know the kind Joy wey those boys have right now? They have been struggling to get married but no money. Then let me come to political perspective. I have said a lot in the economic perspective now the political aspect of the whole matter is to buy the mind of the people to support the present governor because the appeal court nullified the February governorship election so the governor is trying to buy the mind of the people so that the people would support him. It is a political game. And a again this is a best practice in politics. There are some build hostels for students in Universities, those are necessary needs of the people and if any leader can do these basic things for the people then he becomes a good leader in the society. The people do not need much but these small small things are needs to enhance the livelihood of human beings. So don't think the otherwise of the matter. It is a good thing that he has done.
I had to quote your entire post because this is really unfair of you and you have to learn how to accept people and treat them with caution and make I also remind you say this na local board and every local news is highly welcome and accepted here mate and I hate it when I see people tackle upcoming for everything they do especially over here in the local board and to me, the information passed Dey very relevant and if not for this post, I for no even know say Kano state government Dey do mass wedding because not everyone Dey get that luxury of time to read more of local news and if we get the opportunity to read them here, then is an added advantage.
Now you Dey ask for political news but na the same we been Dey complain about making political post over here and at the long run I Dey get the feeling say, we no really know the essence of local board because we already get board for every bitcoin discussion regardless of the country and we also get board for politics as well as board for economics and the local board na for every news related to us and affecting us and I think this issue of mass marriage go affect at least the people of Kano either negatively or possibly but I think more negatively because I no see any sustainable development plan the government been put on ground for the people he did mass wedding for hence how them wan survive after the marriage ?
@Agbe, maximum respect as always but we ought to take things easy and let these fellows  have their vibes, we must not be like every other local board but rather do our things our ways and watch how successful we might be at the end of the day, and we shouldn’t be seeing the local board as a ground for crucification but rather a place to test hands especially for newbies and upcoming.
With all this been said, op your post Dey valid though, you no need validation from anyone but I just Dey assure you say nothing Dey wrong with information passed and you should bring more vital informations like this and feel free when ding so especially on the local board.
Good luck and our Oga @Agbe, make you no go see this as disrespect in anyway but make we try to Dey accept everyone as you already know say the work no actually easy especially at the starting stage.

Peace out ✌🏽

Snip

I no see anything wey wrong with dis matter and na very good step the governor take so. The life at oda parts of Nigeria no dey d same for dos northern part of the country. You go dey reason say dis people no get sense but if you check their religion practice na him dem dey follow. Getting d job matters but some believe dat after marriage some blessings follow up, but even at dat, they must have been a source of income already to compensate dat. The mass wedding could be to reduce d number of pre-marital sex in the state which is highly prohibited in dat region. I know dis is a way to control dat, and living in d north, the expenses on spending is the main thing which is not the main problem as it is easier there compared to other parts of the country. With d money d government gave dem, dey can manage and start something with it and add it up with some menial jobs to fetch dem more money. In Nigeria today, you no fit depend on government only, you gatz look for other source to compensate your hustle. One source no be source now until you double am.
Chairman I think some of your words and talks they contradict themselves but nevertheless, mass marriage except from combatting premarital sex, no really Dey advisable especially for people wey never take care of themselves and now you don give them license to make babies, how them wan handle family? This matter tire me and post like this Dey really make me understand say our ways of thought no fit be the same

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
EarnOnVictor

Activity: 658
Merit: 599

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 23, 2023, 12:32:16 PM
Merited by hugeblack (2)

Some actions and inactions of Nigerian leaders are enough reason to weep bitterly for the country. Despite having everything, Nigeria is still lagging in and lacking everything, all they know is begging the international community that planned their affairs well for help like paupers. The mindset of most of our leaders is shallow, particularly those who are from the northern part of the country. Merely judging by the regular conduct and reasoning of the central and state governments by their belief that giving palliative could substitute for good policies and empowerment.

If it were to be a reasonable empowerment, it would have been good in which funds could be used for start-ups, help MSMEs and roll out initiatives and ideas that could help people to tap from and get to be self-dependent financially. But the reverse is the case of what we are seeing today, one is what you've highlighted from the Kano State where the government would organise weddings for people and give many gifts, thereby wasting state resources. Come to think of it, is it the responsibility of government to sponsor citizens weddings? This is a very big shame, and I wonder how the state would develop when their thinking is awkward.

Another similar event that has been happening for decades in all states of the Federation including the FCT is the government sponsoring Nigerians for pilgrimage. This is applicable to as many as possible that applied, thereby wasting state resources annually to the tune of billions of Naira on what doesn't concern the government. Other serious countries dare not do this despite being richer than Nigeria. This is so annoying, it is religious tourism for Christ's sake, and if you do not have the money for it, stay in your country, it's never by force.

They should have channelled this money into more productive things like agriculture and others. Imagine how this would have helped if states took it upon themselves to engage youths in agriculture with such a huge money wasted on pilgrims annually.

I will always pity Nigeria, there can't be hope in a country without visionary leaders, and this is why we find ourselves in an ugly situation.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
HajiBagi

Activity: 504
Merit: 302

View Profile
October 23, 2023, 01:31:48 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2023, 02:12:58 PM by HajiBagi

Na true talk be that oo my brother, food no be work o, food go finish and the both couple's eyes go clear, but I be wan ask the couple's wey government do marriage for them no think before they accept say them wan do marriage? although I know say marriage na most important thing wey man and woman most do, and it's a compulsory thing wey man suppose do sef because as a man you go give birth to  someone as they give birth to you too make you get person wey go inherit your property, but we should also know that marriage no be for person wey no get work, marriage is for a man who is capable of feeding himself and his family and also for a man who is fully ready to take someone responsibility.

Mr governor try sha but as he wan do marriage for them make him too reason am that no be all the couple's can take the responsibilities of themselves, waiting I dey try to talk be say make him employ them for one or two jobs wey the couple go dey see food chop and even take care of themselves, there are many chances of work in Nigeria but our leaders no go allow people dey there, because greedy too much and they will fill the place with their families name's, my brother and sister's if anyone no get job or any way to dey feed himself make him no go try waiting go pass him power.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
BEST
ODDS
▄▄▄███ ███▄▄▄
▄▄██▄▄▀▀█ ██████▀▀▀▄▄
▄██████▀▀▄▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██████▄
███▀▀▀▄▄███▀▀▄▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀████
▄▄▄▄██████▀▄████▀▄ █████▄▄▄▀▀
█████████▀▄████▀▄███▄▀█████████
███████▀▄█████▀▄██████ ████████
█████▀▄███████ ████████ ███████
███▀▄████████ █████████ █████
█▀▄████████▌▐██████████ ███
 █████████▌▐██████████▌▐▀
▀▀██████▌▐█████████▀▀
▀▀▀█▌▐████▀▀▀
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
   ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
 ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█▌
   ▀▄▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▄████
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▀▀███▄
 █▀█████▀█          ▀███▄
███ ███ ███           ▀███▄
▀█▀ ███ ▀█▀             ▀███▄
 ▀▀█████▀▀                 ▀██▀
SmartCharpa

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 23, 2023, 02:42:58 PM

Na true talk be that oo my brother, food no be work o, food go finish and the both couple's eyes go clear, but I be wan ask the couple's wey government do marriage for them no think before they accept say them wan do marriage? although I know say marriage na most important thing wey man and woman most do, and it's a compulsory thing wey man suppose do sef because as a man you go give birth to  someone as they give birth to you too make you get person wey go inherit your property, but we should also know that marriage no be for person wey no get work, marriage is for a man who is capable of feeding himself and his family and also for a man who is fully ready to take someone responsibility.

Mr governor try sha but as he wan do marriage for them make him too reason am that no be all the couple's can take the responsibilities of themselves, waiting I dey try to talk be say make him employ them for one or two jobs wey the couple go dey see food chop and even take care of themselves, there are many chances of work in Nigeria but our leaders no go allow people dey there, because greedy too much and they will fill the place with their families name's, my brother and sister's if anyone no get job or any way to dey feed himself make him no go try waiting go pass him power.

That one na you e dey bothered, their own they didn't send on how they will feed their wives, because they just depend on God, marriage is meant for everyone to me i didn't see anything wrong from it, that is Kano state, their population is full with hausa's and i can say that not all hausa people that care about having good expensive work before they marry, I believe some of them never meet before but they marry them give each other, because they no care, immediately they become an adult parents will be looking for a way to get them husband or wife because they cannot continue feeding them and what their parents do they cannot reject it also. Not until they get job before marriage them go tell you say they have big farm or something else doing.

Me I know blame the government over this oo what if that is their tradition or the youths have started doing things that are not suppose to do and they hate such behaviors from their side, the government really try with giving them food bed and some money, I believe say if na some of them marry by themselves they won't have bought things like that. You will see an hausa man now with small business having 2 wife's and na them know how they survive, even the young ones that got marry if they tell me say some of them have their own business i won't be surprise, their government try but to wait for better job them no get time for that one.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Miles2006

Activity: 224
Merit: 149

Cashback 15%

View Profile
October 23, 2023, 05:08:17 PM

In the first place the government is not suppose to even do this, make we dey sincere with ourselves, abi to marry wife for people don turn government work?. Talking about the job, government no suppose find who he go employ. Sometimes when I reason the accusation people dey put for government head ehhn I dey shoke, for me I no see anything wey dey wrong for there o.

Secondly nobody dey force person to marry, government no dey force person to marry. If person no get job why the person wan rush into marriage. Almost everyone shouting no job no job, job full everywhere na them never see am. E good make everybody hold there side. Definetly after the marriage any person wey hustle well go fit feed he family. I no dey reason the job matter because them too get plans.

rachael9385 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2023, 07:53:03 PM

True to be told to everyone, for people to get married no me problem for Nigeria at all, governments no dey in a position to do those kind of things for people at all, even if say no be bad thing but that one no be the most important thing to do for citizens.
This nah the populations of people way dey this our country so and still things no dey in other and still the government want more populas for this country, nai make them go do mass marriage for couples.
Think am well, Nigeria no be the most populated country for the whole world but things no dey right then come imagine am say this we 9ja con be the most populated country, how e go be? With the small research them way j done do, I con take know say 9ja no reach half of the most populated country for the world and still the country way get the highest populations dey fear pass 9ja.

In the first place the government is not suppose to even do this, make we dey sincere with ourselves, abi to marry wife for people don turn government work?. Talking about the job, government no suppose find who he go employ. Sometimes when I reason the accusation people dey put for government head ehhn I dey shoke, for me I no see anything wey dey wrong for there o.

Secondly nobody dey force person to marry, government no dey force person to marry. If person no get job why the person wan rush into marriage. Almost everyone shouting no job no job, job full everywhere na them never see am. E good make everybody hold there side. Definetly after the marriage any person wey hustle well go fit feed he family. I no dey reason the job matter because them too get plans.
@Miles2006, please pardon my misconceptions, if only I am misunderstanding what you are saying so far, but I still believes that everyone has their own thoughts towards this issues, I go like to agree with you small but I still disagree with some of the things way you done talk.
Yes, and nah true say we no go just dey accused the government for waytin dem no do, but this marriage matter nah legit and I believe say you done also see or hear am for news, if you never open the content way I drop, try open am make you observed by your self.
Yes, government no force anybody to marry but first nah them bring up the matter to do the marriage for couples instead of to provide means on how them go take get employment, even of say nah 40k amount self nah something be that, now way the country hard, 40k self jo be better money but at least e fit go a bit long way for them, if only them plan am well.
The real matter be say, job first before marriage, watin them won use do wedding abi you want make them come marry you or any of your relatives on credit? No. So, me I still stand on my words, JOB BEFORE MARRIAGE.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Miles2006

Activity: 224
Merit: 149

Cashback 15%

View Profile
October 23, 2023, 09:39:55 PM

True to be told to everyone, for people to get married no me problem for Nigeria at all, governments no dey in a position to do those kind of things for people at all, even if say no be bad thing but that one no be the most important thing to do for citizens.
This nah the populations of people way dey this our country so and still things no dey in other and still the government want more populas for this country, nai make them go do mass marriage for couples.
Think am well, Nigeria no be the most populated country for the whole world but things no dey right then come imagine am say this we 9ja con be the most populated country, how e go be? With the small research them way j done do, I con take know say 9ja no reach half of the most populated country for the world and still the country way get the highest populations dey fear pass 9ja.

@Miles2006, please pardon my misconceptions, if only I am misunderstanding what you are saying so far, but I still believes that everyone has their own thoughts towards this issues, I go like to agree with you small but I still disagree with some of the things way you done talk.
Yes, and nah true say we no go just dey accused the government for waytin dem no do, but this marriage matter nah legit and I believe say you done also see or hear am for news, if you never open the content way I drop, try open am make you observed by your self.
Yes, government no force anybody to marry but first nah them bring up the matter to do the marriage for couples instead of to provide means on how them go take get employment, even of say nah 40k amount self nah something be that, now way the country hard, 40k self jo be better money but at least e fit go a bit long way for them, if only them plan am well.
The real matter be say, job first before marriage, watin them won use do wedding abi you want make them come marry you or any of your relatives on credit? No. So, me I still stand on my words, JOB BEFORE MARRIAGE.
I wan try to understand something from this your post, government force any of those people to do marriage? na wetin I wan understand, I will plead if you stop speaking for those people because you sef no know if them get job wey dey pay. I want make you try understand my point, make person no just jump into marriage just because government dey do marriage for people and then still expect government to feed or employ them. Secondly work full everywhere no be only government work dey sustain person, if people dey depend on government job many people for don die for hunger, for example you dey bitcointalk that one no concern government employment, in essence work full for naija wey no involve government employment. Thirldly that place na north area, and northerners no dey too depend on government employment, wetin dey common for that side na farming, na farming them dey use survive. I remember that flood season wey things dey expensive for my state why? Because no road for the Hausas to take supply food stuffs for us, and that particular season onion con cost. so I believe say na the northerners dey hold farming strong for niaja.

Agbe

Activity: 868
Merit: 1252

View Profile
October 23, 2023, 11:10:07 PM

This is out of discipline discussion. everyone here just dey talk am from mere looking from distance. I want everyone to calm down and look close to the matter you go confirm say na one of the obligatory of the government. I dont think we understand the concept definition of government. let me just give small explanation of government so we might understand what we arguing here. Government in general term is an organization set up by the STATE to provide SECURITY and WELFARE. and I think another people e don talk am before. so weti the Kano government did is part of the provision of the welfare package for the indigenes of the land. There are different welfare packages from the government to it subjects. let me list some of the welfare packages here for you to know.
  • Youth Empowerment by capital investment, education, skill acquisition etc
  • Student bursary
  • Giving money to the age
  • Supporting the poor families in the community
  • Housing for the citizens
  • Housing for the civil servants
  • Building hostels for students
  • Helping households
  • Hospital bills for the poor
  • School fees
  • Buying jamb forms
  • All the social amenities
  • paying bride prices
  • Attending festivals
  • Infrastructure
There are many to mention but I decided to stop here and all the ones I mention are under the welfare package from the government to the citizens. Apart politics, what the Kano GOVERNOR did is a perfect example of a good governor. Me as I dey like this if any politics say im go marry a woman for me and pay everything, I go happy die. Let me tell una for one thing, empowerment in Nigeria is nothing but to start the hustle. how many empowerment programmes have been launched by nigerian government but nothing come out. There are many youths out there to get married but no money to even plan am and a politician did it for them, he has won the heart of those families. Those who are on the discipline understand what I mean. here now we dey tok about the real definition of government and not the promise and fail politics. I hail the GORVENOR. I believe another package will be unlocked very soon. Obari you are not from the field of study so you would not comprehend it and also you met the local board as bread and butter phase.

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
Cryptomultiplier

Activity: 756
Merit: 180

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2023, 11:50:50 PM

There's a saying that goes thus, 'teach me to fish,don't give me fish.' I am sorry not to arrange it in the proper tenses, but the message is quite clear.

Any government giving food to the masses is more or less looking for how to control the masses that are reliant on the government to survive. Poverty is a powerful tool in the hands of the rich thats why Bitcoin is a solution to those who have understood this and want to stand free to survive and afford the feeding and strength necessary even in food form.

uche6215

Activity: 238
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 24, 2023, 01:08:09 AM

There's a saying that goes thus, 'teach me to fish,don't give me fish.' I am sorry not to arrange it in the proper tenses, but the message is quite clear.

Any government giving food to the masses is more or less looking for how to control the masses that are reliant on the government to survive. Poverty is a powerful tool in the hands of the rich thats why Bitcoin is a solution to those who have understood this and want to stand free to survive and afford the feeding and strength necessary even in food form.
So what is your point on the topic under discussion? I have not gotten what you are trying to say here. So who is giving fish to who
? They are talking about employment and empowerment. As for me I don't know what prompt a governnor to do dat kind thing. Now after marriage weti the families go eat. though dem dey happy say dem done marry what about di feeding.
Gozie51

Activity: 2464
Merit: 621

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 24, 2023, 10:39:02 AM

Government wey do marriage for people I think say the main reason na make e dey legal for them say they are married and at least people go know say na so so person marry this person and the one wey dey waka waka too people go know, and who dey hid ring too people go know, you too wey want follow person wife or husband person go know.

Basically, na to make people know who marry who and majorly marriage na for sexual gratification.

Abeg people wey dey post, make we easy dey drop volume for local board here make person fit still read.  Grin

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
rachael9385 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2023, 05:30:56 PM

Government wey do marriage for people I think say the main reason na make e dey legal for them say they are married and at least people go know say na so so person marry this person and the one wey dey waka waka too people go know, and who dey hid ring too people go know, you too wey want follow person wife or husband person go know.

Basically, na to make people know who marry who and majorly marriage na for sexual gratification.

Abeg people wey dey post, make we easy dey drop volume for local board here make person fit still read.  Grin
Although you self done come talk your own point but make you no vex say I no agree with watin you dey talk o, like me and you know say no be marriage be the main problem for 9ja as a whole, man fit go carry woman put for house give an belle or maybe use like 100k go pay bride price abi? So why the government no just look for means to give those people jobs rather than to marry wife give them, like we all know say if person dey give us food all the time e go get days way the person go tore to dey give, so the good idea be say make them stop to dey give pipo food but make them also give people means to get the food by them self.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
EluguHcman

Activity: 308
Merit: 146

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2023, 07:41:23 PM

There is no applaud on the governors sponsoring a massive marriage as that like they are looking for population to increase the volume occupants in the state.
I am very much sure that Kano State is one of the most populated State in Nigeria so what was the essence?
I know some person's would look at it to limit illegal marriages but is marriage and creating more population a credit to such State looking at the current economy in the country? Of course not.
Even if he has offered them job at last but encouraging marriage as a potential to overpopulate the already populated society is a disaster.

Some developed countries are trying to limit or taking control of it populations so that they can live a befitting and comfortable society while the governor ad said is sponsoring what I will call suffocation.

Imagine just job opportunities was created amongst the 1,800 common citizens, I think their necessary changes would also illuminate the society and it's environment where by 1,800 youths has escaped unemployment.

God said we should go and multiply into the world doesn't mean we should bring an offspring with no future of ambitions because the national economic is a threat to to cripple destinies and visions to glow the society.

We must not look at the factor that a must be married and have kids. This is such a mentality that dragged out awkwardness to this height of putting to births with no ability and no possessions to to better impact creations of offsprings.

Roseline492

Activity: 266
Merit: 158

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2023, 08:05:49 PM

Now way money self no dey the country and things still dey very hard nai the governor of KANO state go dey do wedding for 1,800 couples.
My wonderful people of this country, we all know say marriage life dey hard sometimes mostly when money no dey at all at all but the greatest surprising thing be say KANO STATE GOVERNOR DONE DO MASS MARRIAGE FOR COUPLES from each local government area for the Kano state.
My brother for me I no like the idea for the government to sponsor marriages for people because the kind of empowerment way people need no be to help people sponsor marriages and besides what if after sponsoring the marriage and the people no get waiting to chop or something way go help them they generate money on a weekly of monthly basis.

So in as much as the government feels the need to have people sponsored in marriages they should also do well to to look for an avenue to empower them so that they can be able to take care of there family because one thing is getting married and another thing is the financial responsibility involves.

Mate2237

Activity: 700
Merit: 577

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2023, 11:13:07 PM

My brother for me I no like the idea for the government to sponsor marriages for people because the kind of empowerment way people need no be to help people sponsor marriages and besides what if after sponsoring the marriage and the people no get waiting to chop or something way go help them they generate money on a weekly of monthly basis.

So in as much as the government feels the need to have people sponsored in marriages they should also do well to to look for an avenue to empower them so that they can be able to take care of there family because one thing is getting married and another thing is the financial responsibility involves.
The govt will provide them the alternative to feed their children and wives. No government do such thing and abandoned them like that. The Government will empower them with jobs. Go and make research, you go confirm am. Though we all know say na youth empowerment nai sure pass but dem been dey do empowerment before at least some let do arbitrary things. Those people wey the Governor sponsored to get married no be ordinary poor people in the society ohhh. make you k now like that. Na people wey dey help the Governor to win the election and im followers nai get this opportunity oohh. make we no just think say na me and u nai im give wives to marry ooh.

This empowerment we dey talk sef no be for those people wey get marry sef but for the di poor but the politicians highjack them whenever they it initiated. The governor know weti im dey do. so make we no bother ourselves.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀