Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:45:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help - From Bitcoin Armory Cold Wallet into Coinbase  (Read 37 times)
alrod92 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2023, 02:49:04 AM

Dear bitcointalk.org community,

I have Bitcoin in a Bitcoin Armory cold storage in an external drive. I placed it in cold storage several years ago and I forgot about it. I need the money for a house downpayment. However, I'm clueless about how to access these founds. How could I extract all these funds from cold storage into Coinbase so I can sell it for USD? My knowledge is nill and the online documentation isn't straight forward.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
God bless u

Activity: 322
Merit: 109

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 16, 2023, 03:10:09 AM

Dear bitcointalk.org community,

I have Bitcoin in a Bitcoin Armory cold storage in an external drive. I placed it in cold storage several years ago and I forgot about it. I need the money for a house downpayment. However, I'm clueless about how to access these founds. How could I extract all these funds from cold storage into Coinbase so I can sell it for USD? My knowledge is nill and the online documentation isn't straight forward.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

OP you need to pas several process. If you had mention the version of Bitcoin Armory version then it will be more easy. You can check below

1. Install the Bitcoin Armory in computer (if not yet)

2. Connect your cold storage device with computer

3. Launch the bitcoin armory software on your computer.

4. Use sweep function to send full balance from your cold storage to another Bitcoin address. It's quicker but charging a transaction fee.

5. Now do all ordinary processes according to the software guidance.

6: Once your Bitcoins are accessible through Bitcoin Armory, you can send them to your Coinbase account. You'll need your Coinbase Bitcoin address for this and also your coinbase should KYC passed.

7:  After the Bitcoins arrive in your Coinbase account, you can exchange them for USD within the Coinbase platform..

I hope this will work. If any problem kindly send screenshots.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: