Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:09:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Give Bitcoin investment time  (Read 836 times)
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2338
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2023, 01:21:21 PM

The same thing applies to me. I'd rather keep my invested Bitcoin to a wallet that is on my care, making it grow through staking that offers a small amount of interest is not really worth the risk.
Not your keys, not your coins.
Staking your coins on any platform is unofficially losing your coins to that platform operators.

Holding your coins in non custodial wallet and only you hold its private key is a safe practice. I don't see convincing reason to stake my coins anywhere to get low APY but if it gives me high APY, that is abnormal and I smell risk of scam or Ponzi.

DCA, the only thing to do while waiting for the halving and until it shows an effect, just do DCA. Instead of taking a risk to earn bitcoin by staking, make it grow by adding your investment every month.

Until the price of bitcoin is still stable, starting to do DCA right now is a great idea. A year or more, the outcome of that investment will show an unexpected result. Just be patient and take the opportunity to invest as much as you can.
DCA right now and in coming months is very good. Missing price under $20,000 to $15,000 is so regretful but chance is still here. Only 6 more months till Bitcoin 2024 halving event and 6 months are long enough to DCA and accumulate bitcoin.

With price today below $30,000, it is already a dreaming price for people who saw Bitcoin rose to $60,000 2 years ago.
Razmirraz

Activity: 1288
Merit: 405

View Profile
October 18, 2023, 01:43:44 PM

The first investment that investors need to make before investing in Bitcoin is to learn all the advantages and disadvantages of Bitcoin. The most important capital is knowledge, not money. When you fully understand the nature of Bitcoin, you will be wiser in responding to Bitcoin market conditions. Patience, time and emotional control can help you become a successful investor. Bitcoin is not a get rich quick scheme, if you make the wrong decision, you will lose all the capital allocated to invest.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Dzwaafu11

Activity: 532
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2023, 01:45:47 PM

I don't think any person should force someone to start investing on bitcoin without the person having any knowledge about bitcoin. I think this is where the problem is coming from , most people lack the knowledge about bitcoin and they just start investing or sometimes most people don't have a guide to guide them about bitcoin investment. The first thing someone will know about bitcoin investment before investing is bitcoin is not a scheme you go in and make money quick but rather beening patient and investing properly, that should be the first thing a bitcoin investor should know.
I see some comments saying. Secondly before investing on bitcoin the person is not suppose to be depending only on bitcoin. Bitcoin can't be your only investment.

It’s unfortunate people should jump in to what they know about this kind of people. They definitely end up losing their money, no doubt, because once they see the market turn another in which they see it will not favour them, they start panicking, and this is what is leading them to sell what they have already invested. However, we should always be knowledgeable about what we are doing, especially when it comes to the issue of money, because that is what will prevent us from losing our money as far as it will be due to ignorance. You know, there are some investments where there’s no option but to sell what we have already invested, but mostly it happens to people who buy stocks.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
CageMabok

Activity: 980
Merit: 812

View Profile
October 18, 2023, 01:58:37 PM

The first investment that investors need to make before investing in Bitcoin is to learn all the advantages and disadvantages of Bitcoin. The most important capital is knowledge, not money. When you fully understand the nature of Bitcoin, you will be wiser in responding to Bitcoin market conditions. Patience, time and emotional control can help you become a successful investor. Bitcoin is not a get rich quick scheme, if you make the wrong decision, you will lose all the capital allocated to invest.
What you say is truly wise and very true because any investor will always go astray if they only have capital and are determined to invest without considering knowledge and controlling their emotions. I also really agree with the expression that Bitcoin is not a get-rich-quick scheme, because this must be understood by everyone and all investors so that they do not misinterpret the nature of Bitcoin itself. And most beginners and novice investors often misinterpret this so they rely more on money and emotions than on knowledge and patience when investing. And such people will usually also very easily blame Bitcoin when they experience losses through their own investments.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
CryptounityCUT
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2023, 02:05:08 PM

Absolutely, education is the foundation of smart and sustainable investing. Rushing for quick profits can often lead to losses and frustration. It's essential to take the time to learn, understand the markets, and develop a well-thought-out investment plan. Start small, gain experience, and gradually increase your investments as you become more confident. Remember, investing is a long-term game, and it's all about informed decision-making.
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2023, 02:13:02 PM

When people start up a company, they give it some years before they expect profits. Most times they even re-invest their profits to expand and build their company to the standard they desire and this requires time. Furthermore, when people buy stocks of a company or make investment in businesses, they give it time which run into years before they expect profits.

Unfortunately, when people buy Bitcoin, they expect huge profits within a short period of time. This is the source of panic and fud that is exhibited by many Bitcoin investors.

While educating people about Bitcoin, I think it is wise we tell them Bitcoin need time to yield profit, let us change our approach in sharing Bitcoin knowledge so that people will not come into Bitcoin with the mindset of get-rich-quick.
Probably those people who thinks that they can earn huge profits from bitcoin in a short time lacks education or knowledge in bitcoin. Those people are the one who are getting eaten by the market and most likely on a loss before they quit. Comparing to other asset like stocks and forex, bitcoin is way too volatile that you can gain fast profits really but there are people who really are over expecting. Maybe they saw people who got rich so quickly by doing crypto which is I think during the bull market. This is why educating people is important in bitcoin or in crypto in general.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1428
Merit: 545

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2023, 03:00:31 PM

[...] let us change our approach in sharing Bitcoin knowledge so that people will not come into Bitcoin with the mindset of get-rich-quick.
It's natural because when compared to stocks, the price movements of Bitcoin are undeniably more volatile. This is what leads them to believe that every Bitcoin investment should yield quicker profits compared to other investment models. However, it's essential to underscore that the substantial increase in Bitcoin's price is most apparent when held for a longer period. It's proven that Bitcoin investment took 12 years to surge from $1 to $60k.

This is what fuels their high expectations for Bitcoin. However, it's also crucial to consider the risks one might encounter when deciding to buy Bitcoin. Bearish markets can occur at any time, and even newcomers typically have weak hands and uncontrolled emotions when the market turns bearish.
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 18, 2023, 03:14:33 PM

What you say is truly wise and very true because any investor will always go astray if they only have capital and are determined to invest without considering knowledge and controlling their emotions. I also really agree with the expression that Bitcoin is not a get-rich-quick scheme, because this must be understood by everyone and all investors so that they do not misinterpret the nature of Bitcoin itself. And most beginners and novice investors often misinterpret this so they rely more on money and emotions than on knowledge and patience when investing. And such people will usually also very easily blame Bitcoin when they experience losses through their own investments.

Bitcoin is a get rich faster scheme if we compare it with other investments like gold, stocks or real estate. Bitcoin is more volatile and has a higher growth rate than them, that's why we choose bitcoin, but it is not an investment that can make us rich in just a few months or in a year as many people are thinking.

In investing, knowledge and capital are equally important. If we only have capital but no knowledge, we will only enter the market as food for sharks. But if we only have knowledge without capital, knowledge will become useless if not applied in practice. There needs to be a balance between the two to produce the best results.

HelliumZ

Activity: 336
Merit: 144

View Profile
October 18, 2023, 03:23:24 PM
Merited by fillippone (1)

While educating people about Bitcoin, I think it is wise we tell them Bitcoin need time to yield profit, let us change our approach in sharing Bitcoin knowledge so that people will not come into Bitcoin with the mindset of get-rich-quick.
You can educate people about Bitcoin, but there is no guarantee that they will be able to make a profit by investing in Bitcoin. But you can find people discussing the benefits of Bitcoin, investment types, trading and trading risks. There is no fixed time for when to invest in Bitcoin but you can suggest investing in the dumping period when the Bitcoin market is down. But in case of holding, you can suggest short term holding rather than long term holding.

ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 3011

View Profile
October 18, 2023, 03:37:18 PM

This is something that I try and tell my friends/family/clients all of the time.  Most people are just completely ignorant with finances, let alone a brand new type of currency that's digital and runs on a blockchain.  So many just expect to get in and make a ton of money right away.  I try and educate people so they can understand that that's not what bitcoin is all about.

Honestly I hate when the only reason people are "in" to bitcoin is solely for making money.  That's not what it's supposed to be about.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1274
Merit: 356

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 18, 2023, 03:39:03 PM

Bitcoin is a get rich faster scheme if we compare it with other investments like gold, stocks or real estate. Bitcoin is more volatile and has a higher growth rate than them, that's why we choose bitcoin, but it is not an investment that can make us rich in just a few months or in a year as many people are thinking.
True, and some people think that volatility is not good. For me, that's the one of the biggest reason why Bitcoin is good for investment.

In investing, knowledge and capital are equally important. If we only have capital but no knowledge, we will only enter the market as food for sharks. But if we only have knowledge without capital, knowledge will become useless if not applied in practice. There needs to be a balance between the two to produce the best results.
These two are essential in every type of investing. Tiny capital can only yield tiny profits, whereas large capital can yield large profits because we can only profit by percentage. This does not imply that you must invest large sums of money immediately once; instead, you should start with a little amount and then expand your capital if your investing strategy is successful. If you invest in any type of investment without understanding, you are simply gambling.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Crypto Library

Activity: 868
Merit: 766

Find your Digital Services at- cryptolibrary.pro

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2023, 04:03:46 PM

~~
In the example that you have given, the platform and the system are both different, but a startup business has to make an investment at the beginning and it is often seen that it also faces losses, but if they can carry on the business, then they have the possibility of getting great success in the future. The purpose of my saying this is to avoid all the losses that will happen in the beginning of any business start-up.
And this is where we find some similarities with Bitcoin. If the amount of investment in Bitcoin can be increased with patience and can be held for long term then great success can be seen. There are many people who have been holding bitcoins for 9-10 years and they were now more than millionaires.

True, and some people think that volatility is not good. For me, that's the one of the biggest reason why Bitcoin is good for investment.
I can't really agree on this point because from what I've seen so far, I think these volatilities is one of the powerful side Bitcoin. Without these high volatilities, there might not have been the opportunity to gain more than 2x,3x, or 4x profit from Bitcoin that it still has.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
yudi09

Activity: 1148
Merit: 751

Rollbit - Crypto Futures

View Profile
October 18, 2023, 04:08:58 PM

Unfortunately, when people buy Bitcoin, they expect huge profits within a short period of time. This is the source of panic and fud that is exhibited by many Bitcoin investors.
Then they blame price fluctuations that it is too risky if they invest in bitcoin. Furthermore, those who hope for quick profits on Bitcoin will blame various factors that prevent their desires from being fulfilled.
They may have never worked in a company so they don't understand how the company does bookkeeping in calculating how much profit they will make during that period.

I think, the type of people who invest in bitcoin like this only hear about bitcoin investment from close people without doing their own research on how to invest correctly. They do not deserve to receive profits from the investments made.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
jasonjm

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2023, 04:38:20 PM

Bitcoin investment is a long-term thing. If you are expecting a quick and early profit from Bitcoin, you are living in a fool's paradise. Usually, people who invest in stocks as well as in Bitcoin have a mindset to earn a quick profit. These things are profitable when you invest in them for the long term. Most of the bitcoin holders are long-term investors because you can hit a fortune if you wait for 10 years. Let's say a person invested $1000 in early 2013; after 10 years of holding, that investment is now worth over $2M. You can calculate your ROI for the future long-term investment. 

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Salahmu

Activity: 420
Merit: 280

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2023, 04:57:33 PM

That's is one of the mindset most people normally have, by thinking investment is something they could venture into and become a millionaire overnight, it doesn't work that way, every investments has a process to undergo before profit could be expected.

And when we talk about investment is something that has to do with long time because there is no way you could enter and expect a huge return immediately, so that's why people should be sure of the kind of investment they want to make before venturing into it ecause in times of Bitcoin investment time is the most important thing to consider because of the volatile market and the possibility of making a profit from Bitcoin within a short time is not certain but however if you choose to hold, there could be a likelihood that in the near future you will see the benefits, so let's give our investment a time and stop panicking.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
DICE 
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
salad daging

Activity: 1666
Merit: 806

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2023, 05:02:54 PM

Maybe they are because they see other people profiting in a fast time and when he invests in bitcoin he has no patience and in the end panic sells halfway.
Usually people who get rich quickly from their investments see opportunities from bitcoin because of possible price fluctuations but they will never know how investing takes a long time.

People's mindset is always different when they start investing, they will think about the benefits so much ... and in so many years...., this pattern of view is clearly wrong, it's just that their way of thinking is not like an investor in general who has been involved for years.

They must understand that bitcoin is indeed the best investment, just not to get rich quick in 1/2 year.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
AHOYBRAUSE

Activity: 602
Merit: 730

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2023, 05:03:34 PM

Time is all we have.
Bitcoin is not a golden goose anymore, at least not in the short run.
Still there is a lot of upside and the future price might shock us all ( positively hopefully ) , but expecting a miracle fast rise is out of the question.

I think only people that are new to crypto might believe they can make fast cash with it because " it happened before as well", but thinking like this is nonsense of course.

Long term there are all the possibilities, and that's how investors should see it. It's a long term investment.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
moneystery

Activity: 700
Merit: 166

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2023, 05:28:07 PM

"people who rush usually fall when they run" these words are very appropriate to represent people who invest in bitcoin to get rich quickly. investing in bitcoin is not a quick way to get rich, even though the goal is profit, but when someone thinks about getting rich quickly by investing in bitcoin, it is a form of people's lack of understanding of bitcoin as an investment asset.

a person who invests in bitcoin must first understand what bitcoin is and how to manage investments in this asset. they need to throw away the notion that they will get rich quickly from this investment because there have been many like that and ended up losing money. what they have to do is manage good investments, maintain their psychology, and remain patient and consistent in investing in bitcoin, that is the most important key.

MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2023, 07:21:52 PM

Actually this thing is repeated again and again and in my opinion those who are participant of crypto since last two or three years will have get this point but in the case of newbies they should put this thing into their mind. Not only bitcoin but nothing can make you rich in a short time so be conscious about your work and give time to it and don't forget that bitcoin should be saved in a wallet for at least one cycle which refers to the duration of four years.

As we cannot understand a stranger in a day so same is the case with bitcoin about which we cannot learn in a day but some years are required for acquiring whole details and reap benefit by holding it. I think a person who is patience less from the start will never be in patience because habbit cannot be changed.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Sophokles

Activity: 1218
Merit: 516

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2023, 08:06:46 PM

Actually this thing is repeated again and again and in my opinion those who are participant of crypto since last two or three years will have get this point but in the case of newbies they should put this thing into their mind. Not only bitcoin but nothing can make you rich in a short time so be conscious about your work and give time to it and don't forget that bitcoin should be saved in a wallet for at least one cycle which refers to the duration of four years.

As we cannot understand a stranger in a day so same is the case with bitcoin about which we cannot learn in a day but some years are required for acquiring whole details and reap benefit by holding it. I think a person who is patience less from the start will never be in patience because habbit cannot be changed.

Habits can be changed, you just need to have the determination and will to do that. Being rich can be an ambition and hard work with determination is the process. Bitcoin can be the creation of some nerds but it follows the very basic principles of economic supply and demand. If someone understands how supply and demand work, it won't be hard to educate them about bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀