Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:48:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is atlos.io a legitimate payment processor?  (Read 179 times)
init666 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2023, 07:21:30 AM
Merited by ABCbits (1)

Hi. I found this service googling but there is not many people talking about it and the website counter seems frozen, therefore numbers are possibly fake. I wanted to know if it is a trustworthy payment processor. If you know a better payment processor that doesn't enforce KYC and is non-custodial, please let me know. Many thanks in advance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 6106

View Profile
October 16, 2023, 07:24:58 AM
Merited by ABCbits (2), The Cryptovator (2)

I think I came across it before, but can't tell for sure. For the alternative, you've got this list:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5444578.0

If you want to accept BTC only, then the best option (that would require some work from your side) is to use BTCPayServer otherwise, for other cryptos Coinbase Commerce, they do have a self-managed that doesn't require KYC.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
init666 (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2023, 07:31:38 AM

Thank you, I looked into BTCPayServer but I was trying to accept altcoins, specifically tether. I'm also looking into shkeeper but it's documentation is seriously lacking, plus, in case of Tether, it doesn't take much work because they have an api for that.
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 2198

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2023, 07:42:31 AM

Thank you, I looked into BTCPayServer but I was trying to accept altcoins, specifically tether. I'm also looking into shkeeper but it's documentation is seriously lacking, plus, in case of Tether, it doesn't take much work because they have an api for that.
If you don't care about actually receiving Tether, you could always install one of these plugins on BTCPayServer:
- FixedFloat
- SideShift
- Trocador

They all allow your customer to swap their altcoins into Bitcoin and to pay the invoice that way.

BTCPayServer also supports Liquid, which means you could support Liquid Tether. Ethereum support did exist at some point, but it was removed since it's implementation wasn't very user-friendly..

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
init666 (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2023, 08:00:26 AM

The problem with BTCPayServer is that it requires installing a full Bitcoin node and that requires more server resources or a third party in case I go with lunanode option. Therefore I feel more comfortable to use electrum merchant api and. It's much less hassle, other than getting it to work with my Django app. What I'm trying to achieve is receiving Tether, for evading volatility and a more classic accounting. I can live with a %1 fee if it gets the trouble of writing the payment gateway myself out of the way. Atlos.io has all I need, but there seems to be no one who have actually used their service and written a review in the last year it came out  Undecided .
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2023, 07:20:37 PM

The problem with BTCPayServer is that it requires installing a full Bitcoin node and that requires more server resources or a third party in case I go with lunanode option. Therefore I feel more comfortable to use electrum merchant api and. It's much less hassle, other than getting it to work with my Django app. What I'm trying to achieve is receiving Tether, for evading volatility and a more classic accounting. I can live with a %1 fee if it gets the trouble of writing the payment gateway myself out of the way. Atlos.io has all I need, but there seems to be no one who have actually used their service and written a review in the last year it came out  Undecided .
In that case you have to choose what is your priority - having some inconvenience because of running full node, but having full control of all things and money that you receive. Or using centralised service with KYC requirements and control on your money.
Can't say anything about Atlos.io as it's first time when I hear them. Have you checked list of proccessors above? Maybe there is service which has things that you need.

OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 6106

View Profile
October 17, 2023, 09:35:08 AM

Coinbase Commerce (as I suggested above) does support USDT but only for ERC20 and not the other networks. It's non-custodial, and you don't need to go through KYC unless you want to link your Coinbase account for automatic fiat conversions.

Another way (since you seem to have the technical knowledge for it?) would be to just accept BTC and then write something that would use an exchange's API to convert the BTC to USDT as soon as you receive the funds.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3625

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2023, 10:51:01 AM

Quote from: init666 link=topic=5470499.msg63002630#msg63002630 date=1697443226
. Or using centralised service with KYC requirements and control on your money.
Can't say anything about Atlos.io as it's first time when I hear them. Have you checked list of proccessors above? Maybe there is service which has things that you need.

If we assume that BTCpayserver is not an option or that you do not prefer it for any reason, this does not mean that there are no alternatives, or at least that Atlos.io is not the best alternative. There are various options that you can find in the link above and you can compare between them according to the fees or your personal considerations, even if you are lazy, tell us what you are looking for specifically, such as a description of fees, type of altcoins, KYC or not, and we will choose the best alternative for you, but it will definitely not be Atlos.io.
If you want to promote a service, create an ANN topic.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
yhiaali3
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1854

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2023, 07:16:10 PM

Advice: Anything you doubt on the Internet, never approach it. Some people search for payment services by searching on the Internet without having sufficient knowledge about this service. Is it reliable or unreliable? In the end they fall victim to these fraudulent services.

The members mentioned above several reliable services, so it is better not to venture into using unknown services unless you have no other options because some services are banned in your country or do not suit you. In such cases, if you are forced to try new services, it is better to try with a small amount at first.

joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1789

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2023, 02:32:50 AM
Merited by ABCbits (1)

The problem with BTCPayServer is that it requires installing a full Bitcoin node and that requires more server resources or a third party in case I go with lunanode option. Therefore I feel more comfortable to use electrum merchant api and. It's much less hassle, other than getting it to work with my Django app. What I'm trying to achieve is receiving Tether, for evading volatility and a more classic accounting.
Have you checked the thread and see if Bitcart serves your purpose? I'm not familiar with them but it sounds like it can be an alternative if you want to accept Bitcoin and Altcoin on a lightweight server. From what I understand, running a full node is optional, unless you want full control[1]. CMIIW.

I'd definitely try them out first before you try a relatively unknown processor in the market. While both of them are quite unpopular, I think an open-source alternative is preferred.

[1] https://github.com/bitcart/bitcart/discussions/277

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
init666 (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2023, 06:05:33 PM

Thank you, I will look into that, but I still think using a gateway might still be the best option for me, mostly because I want to use tether for payments and in the fastest way possible.
Yamane_Keto

Activity: 462
Merit: 486

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2023, 06:24:47 AM

atlos.io has a nice interface, low fees of around 1% per transaction, no withdrawal fees, and they claim to be a non-custodial crypto payment gateway so everything seems perfect unless you find these stats:

1,796,906 Transactions
236,435 Users served

It's a lot for an unpopular service. I searched the internet and didn't find any reviews. How can more than 236,435 users leave any comments?
They have a poor rating here https://cryptwerk.com/company/atlos-crypto-payments/
They have a GitHub link, but it seems that the code is closed source, as the link contains example of web integration https://github.com/atlos-io/
It's not a service I would trust.

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
atlos.io

Activity: 5
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 27, 2024, 03:33:27 PM

Hi Yamane_Keto,

I'm the head engineer at ATLOS. Thank you for posting about us. You may have misunderstood what our service is all about. In fact, we developed it exactly for people like you, who don't TRUST others (as you should).

As a non-custodial payment processor, ATLOS is 100% trustless. It's also permissionless. This means you don't have to trust it in order to use it. In contrast with other crypto payment gateways, ATLOS never holds your funds, so it can't steal anything. And, it cannot be hacked. All funds flow directly from the buyer to the merchant. There's a demo on our homepage. You can try it with a payment of $1 to see how it works.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: