Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:04:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will people ever get tired of trading bitcoin?  (Read 1323 times)
JunaidAzizi

Activity: 490
Merit: 207

Love Bitcoin🖤

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2023, 11:58:06 PM

There are four kinds of trading according to Pareto; An immortalized name in economics and mathematical science.
He is a great economist making such good and valuable rules for trading. Trading is not for everyone, this is a very common phrase, and people often think about the actual persons to whom trading refers. I am not sure about this actual reality but the thing is that most people do wait and want a quick profit they have no patience to wait. Most traders are very patient and have such guts if they lose they do not mind it and take another step and gain profits but some people if they face loss leave all the things. I don't think that trading will end whenever human alive there will be trading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptoknightt

Activity: 1189
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 16, 2023, 04:22:46 AM

I think bitcoin will be a highly fluctuating commodity. because the price can drop by more than 50% in one year, especially when facing a bear season.
but people will always trade, I mean people will continue to enter and trade there because they might hear the news that someone is rich from bitcoin, that's what makes bitcoin will always be traded, and also someone once said that if economic conditions are stable then money can't created, meaning here there must be movement, whether up or down.
pinggoki

Activity: 1470
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 16, 2023, 05:21:19 AM

I think people could possibly get "tried" of trading bitcoin and that's why I'm such a huge advocate for making bitcoin a great alternative currency to actual fiat dollars.  Using bitcoin as a currency gives it a whole lot of utility, and therefore giving it more of an appeal to be traded as time goes on.  I think it's important to use bitcoin in transaction as often as possible, giving it true utility that will be traded for many many years to come.
No, I don't think anyone will ever get tired of trading bitcoin it's akin to people who are trading in stocks, the companies from a hundred years ago are long gone but the Wallstreet is still as money hungry as it is so it will be unlikely that they're going to be tired of trading. Also, isn't trading the reason why the market is constantly moving and making it more volatile? So why would people stop trading if that's what's making bitcoin rise in prices, I don't see any future that trading will stop, unless there's an extinction level event or cataclysm happening, trading is and will always be a part of the human civilization. Wouldn't bitcoin plateau in price or dump really fast if everyone just stops trading?

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Velemir Sava

Activity: 228
Merit: 28

TonUp.io | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
November 16, 2023, 06:26:53 AM

They are four kinds of trading according to Pareto; An immortalized name in the economics mathematical science.

3. Trade in which no one gains, but someone loses

This is a common thing to happen. Many who drown in the trading pool are not not smart but are careless in making trading decisions because of emotional factors and revenge.

I like BTC and it has great potential to invest. Personally, for future hopes and speculation, I don't really care because my mathematical calculation is that BTC will rise slowly and will jump high in 2024, whether it is above the previous year or below the last few that are stuck.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
Bitco55

Activity: 229
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 16, 2023, 08:32:26 AM
Merited by Accardo (1)

First of all, thank you for this economic knowledge. This is actually my first time hearing of Pareto and it's knowledge added.

Secondly, answering your question, I was going to say people would never get tired of trading Bitcoin, but it's a future event and there may be a probability. But, let's not forget now about how revolutionary Bitcoin is. Even if people become tired of it, it would be because there's an innovation, and that new system of money would be due to the impact of Bitcoin.

And thirdly concerning the four kinds of trading, like most people and yourself, OP, already said, bitcoin falls under the 4th, no doubt. But, don't you think this all comes down to patience? In the crypto world, one thing is for sure, you can't continue to lose, unless you continue to trade without knowledge though, you can't continue to lose. So, this all comes down to being patient and smart.
Ben Barubal

Activity: 490
Merit: 16

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 16, 2023, 08:52:25 AM

In trading, those who can trade with trading knowledge are the real traders. A new trader naturally does not know much in the beginning. So when he trades with less knowledge he is more likely to lose. But in case of Bitcoin it is completely different especially for long term traders. A long-term trader will not lose even if he doesn't know how to invest in Bitcoin. There is no risk. Moreover, all types of altcoins have no foundation. In the long run, their existence may be in crisis. So in terms of risk mitigation Bitcoin is definitely better.
If those who are new to trading start trading with a large amount of money then their money will be at risk. After gaining good experience in trading for new trading, if you start trading with a large amount of money then there is no chance of losing money.  Sometimes there will be profit and sometimes there will be loss. You can become a successful trader if you accept them and trade. But if you invest in Bitcoin, there will be no risk of losing money here for a long time. That's why I always invest in Bitcoin.

If you are a beginner who still has little knowledge and experience but chooses to invest large capital in your initial trading then I can 100% guarantee that you will run out of capital and go bankrupt. Bitcoin trading is not easy if you don't have good knowledge and experience, you will only slowly bury yourself in bankruptcy, it is better to use small capital first when starting Bitcoin trading, then increase your capital slowly according to progress that you make, remember that you have to be smart when trading.

That's right, then most people are also saying here that those who have been in this community for a long time, if you are new investors, you should only focus on Bitcoin or stick to it while you don't know anything about it, which is where you learn it first while you still know it.

Even though it's in your wallet balance, at least the only thing that happens to your bitcoin balance is that there are changes in value because of the volatility that it has, and it depends on what's happening in the market as well, as far as I know.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
DanWalker

Activity: 1918
Merit: 544

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
November 16, 2023, 08:54:26 AM

In trading, those who can trade with trading knowledge are the real traders. A new trader naturally does not know much in the beginning. So when he trades with less knowledge he is more likely to lose. But in case of Bitcoin it is completely different especially for long term traders. A long-term trader will not lose even if he doesn't know how to invest in Bitcoin. There is no risk. Moreover, all types of altcoins have no foundation. In the long run, their existence may be in crisis. So in terms of risk mitigation Bitcoin is definitely better.
If those who are new to trading start trading with a large amount of money then their money will be at risk. After gaining good experience in trading for new trading, if you start trading with a large amount of money then there is no chance of losing money.  Sometimes there will be profit and sometimes there will be loss. You can become a successful trader if you accept them and trade. But if you invest in Bitcoin, there will be no risk of losing money here for a long time. That's why I always invest in Bitcoin.

If you are a beginner who still has little knowledge and experience but chooses to invest large capital in your initial trading then I can 100% guarantee that you will run out of capital and go bankrupt. Bitcoin trading is not easy if you don't have good knowledge and experience, you will only slowly bury yourself in bankruptcy, it is better to use small capital first when starting Bitcoin trading, then increase your capital slowly according to progress that you make, remember that you have to be smart when trading.

From what I have seen in the markets over the years, I can confirm that no one can make a profit in their early days as a trader. Most people need to spend money and time to exchange for experience, skills...before wanting to make money with trading. Therefore, using a small amount of capital to start trading is a must that anyone must follow if they do not want to lose big and have to leave the market in the early days. Trading is complex and not as easy as investing and holding for the long term, so we need to be aware of what we are facing if we choose to become traders.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Inwestour

Activity: 994
Merit: 947

View Profile
November 16, 2023, 10:55:12 AM

From what I have seen in the markets over the years, I can confirm that no one can make a profit in their early days as a trader. Most people need to spend money and time to exchange for experience, skills...before wanting to make money with trading. Therefore, using a small amount of capital to start trading is a must that anyone must follow if they do not want to lose big and have to leave the market in the early days. Trading is complex and not as easy as investing and holding for the long term, so we need to be aware of what we are facing if we choose to become traders.
What can we say about beginners in trading, if even experienced traders are subject to large losses. But an experienced trader can handle losses more comfortably, since he will already use risk management and most likely will not lose all his funds in a few transactions. As for how tired a trader can get from trading, we are all human and of course, after a long time doing one thing we will feel tired, I think that’s why traders tend to switch to medium or long-term trading over time.
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2023, 11:17:46 AM

Because most of newbies do rough mistake on early days of doing trades. They don't know how to became more careful on the funds they are handling and also they are not taking any precautionary measures on their trades since they don't know or recognize the risk of trading bitcoins in the market.

They realize later on how risky the condition of bitcoin if they lose that's why we always heard that they lose and learn from their mistake since committing that is kinda not avoidable for newbies since they always think its always easy to earn on bitcoin since that's what their friend told to them. If they don't learn and do some adjustment maybe they will be in that situation but if they try to learn then also step up to became more better trader then for sure that they became more wise on decision making on each scenarios they want to consider before trading bitcoin again.

Cookdata

Activity: 938
Merit: 876

Not Your Keys, Not Your Bitcoin

View Profile
November 16, 2023, 07:51:21 PM

The logic as you stated is correct, something that can make money certainly won't make you bored, BTC trading can make a profit. so there is no reason to feel bored or bored in trading. This is the same as when people work, in fact most of them love their work. This can be concluded as long as activities that can benefit them will continue to be carried out so that they remain there without feeling bored in the slightest.

Moreover, now BTC has become a special attraction among all circles, even making it a long-term investment. . Only those who lack knowledge and always lose will feel bored of trading.

Your opinion is one sided though I respect that. But you should have said that trading bitcoin doesn't earn you profit, you may also lost during the process even if you are too expert in it. Trading bitcoin can give you all the profit you anticipate but it can also give you break down when you make loss and it's very traumatizing for beginners to understand that in the first stage of their trading journey but with time, they get to understand the philosophy of trading bitcoin.

Not saying trading is not a great thing but it's better to hold and deal with the short term crash and enjoy huge profit in the long run than run after the green market that can take away everything from you within short period of time and in between that space, you might lose more than you gain. In fact, I believe only expert make money from trading in bear market but it's very easy thing to make in bull run for everyone.

darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
November 16, 2023, 09:03:26 PM

No, they wont. It's the same with every trade. As long as people continue to make money selling stuff, there will be sellers.
As long as people continue to make money trading, there will be traders. You can't expect someone to drop a profitable trade and bitcoin trading is going to continue being profitable, unless they ban exchanges all around the world, or people find the next bitcoin, but both of these scenarios are extremely unlikely to happen.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
DanWalker

Activity: 1918
Merit: 544

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
November 17, 2023, 12:25:40 PM

~snip~become traders.
~snip~
 As for how tired a trader can get from trading, we are all human and of course, after a long time doing one thing we will feel tired, I think that’s why traders tend to switch to medium or long-term trading over time.

I agree with you, even though I'm not a good trader, being a day trader is really too stressful and tiring. For example, in recent days, although the market has been trending up, short-term intraday fluctuations have created too much pressure for people who have to sit continuously in front of computer screens. Over the past two weeks, I have taken advantage of the market's uptrend to increase capital, I made some significant profits but I was very tired. I also plan to switch to medium-term trading, and hold instead of day trading, which is really too stressful and tiring.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
idarasun

Activity: 119
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 17, 2023, 04:36:45 PM

No, they wont. It's the same with every trade. As long as people continue to make money selling stuff, there will be sellers.
As long as people continue to make money trading, there will be traders. You can't expect someone to drop a profitable trade and bitcoin trading is going to continue being profitable, unless they ban exchanges all around the world, or people find the next bitcoin, but both of these scenarios are extremely unlikely to happen.
Yes, that's true, the conclusion is that as long as there is still profit in trading, even if it's not Bitcoin, you definitely won't get bored, because boredom occurs because there is no profit to be made.

══════════════☛Liang☚═════════════
Banking Eco-System
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
November 17, 2023, 05:36:40 PM

People's interest can change in the market. Which is what balances the market. Difference in utilities.

No fud! just reasoning like an economists. Using their mathematical science. You can contribute or share you insights on Pareto principles; Pareto optimal and Pareto superior trades.
Why do people think that it is boring? I mean in order to ask if you could get tired of it, you must think that it is boring, I think it is one of the most exciting things ever and I do not think that it would be all that much of a difference in the end. I believe that we are going to end up with something that would be a bit more like fun thing to do for people.

People will trade more and more, because it's fun, did we get tired of trading in the stock market? We did not, it existed and will exist for times to come, I think crypto is like that too, and people should be happy about that, I think that's an important thing. I get that not everyone may think the same way, but majority of the people think of it like it is a fun thing. When the topic of discussion (in this case trading bitcoin) is this much fun, then it means that people will not get tired of it and that is why it is not going to be tiring anyone and people will not stop doing it at all.
Winterfrost

Activity: 586
Merit: 135

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 17, 2023, 07:49:41 PM

I think bitcoin will be a highly fluctuating commodity. because the price can drop by more than 50% in one year, especially when facing a bear season.
but people will always trade, I mean people will continue to enter and trade there because they might hear the news that someone is rich from bitcoin, that's what makes bitcoin will always be traded, and also someone once said that if economic conditions are stable then money can't created, meaning here there must be movement, whether up or down.
The volatility of Bitcoin already exist and traders  will focus on the fluctuation to make profits.This is whenever price of Bitcoin remains stable for some period, it affects traders.

However, there are classes of traders, those who have enough equity to trade and those who manage the little capital to trade. Based on the two senerio, no matter the price of Bitcoin at any given time. Bitcoin will always be traded, even with some cents  traders will get good profit.

ichsan ardi

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
December 03, 2023, 07:56:34 PM

They are four kinds of trading according to Pareto; An immortalized name in the economics mathematical science.

1. A win win trade; one that the both parties win, hence the number of people into such trade keeps booming

2. Trade in which a party gains, but no one loses, and again welfare will definitely go up; more users and investors

3. Trade in which no one gains, but someone loses

4. Trade in which some party win and some loses, and increases the amount of profits of those who won.

People are wise, they'll go for one and two, but will trade on it until a point where people can't trade without getting worsen off.  But, in 3 and 4, where I placed bitcoin, especially 4. The trade cannot be profitable if people don't lose for others to win. Yet it has some qualities of the results of number 1, finite supply. When the supply of bitcoin ends. Wouldn't people look for other things that'll serve them, other than bitcoin?

People's interest can change in the market. Which is what balances the market. Difference in utilities.

No fud! just reasoning like an economists. Using their mathematical science. You can contribute or share you insights on Pareto principles; Pareto optimal and Pareto superior trades.

Thanks.

I think people will get bored of trading if they don't study trading more deeply because as far as I know, the loser pays the winner. Traders will learn how to control their own emotions and psychology. Not everyone can become a trader because they have learned these two things, but everyone can become an investor. at least as long as there is money
what do you think?

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1290

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 03, 2023, 09:34:34 PM

I think people could possibly get "tried" of trading bitcoin and that's why I'm such a huge advocate for making bitcoin a great alternative currency to actual fiat dollars.  Using bitcoin as a currency gives it a whole lot of utility, and therefore giving it more of an appeal to be traded as time goes on.  I think it's important to use bitcoin in transaction as often as possible, giving it true utility that will be traded for many many years to come.
No, I don't think anyone will ever get tired of trading bitcoin it's akin to people who are trading in stocks, the companies from a hundred years ago are long gone but the Wallstreet is still as money hungry as it is so it will be unlikely that they're going to be tired of trading. Also, isn't trading the reason why the market is constantly moving and making it more volatile? So why would people stop trading if that's what's making bitcoin rise in prices, I don't see any future that trading will stop, unless there's an extinction level event or cataclysm happening, trading is and will always be a part of the human civilization. Wouldn't bitcoin plateau in price or dump really fast if everyone just stops trading?
Honestly, we don't hold the future of these traders if they end up getting tired from all the outcome of their trades. Trading is really tiring and get boring sometimes most especially if you are in the peak of losing, but if you are mostly on the gains, then there's no chances that these traders will quit from trading. Trading is hard but challenging as well, I think that keeps the traders from never stopping taking risk in trading.

However, based on my own experience, I don't think I'll ever get tired with trading, but only on the condition if I see the market remains profitable to trade because that will motivate me to trade more.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
macson

Activity: 1008
Merit: 141

View Profile
December 03, 2023, 09:44:31 PM

Thanks.

I think people will get bored of trading if they don't study trading more deeply because as far as I know, the loser pays the winner. Traders will learn how to control their own emotions and psychology. Not everyone can become a trader because they have learned these two things, but everyone can become an investor. at least as long as there is money
what do you think?
that's true, trading is not something everyone can do but investing everyone can do it, often what makes people lazy about trading is learning how to be a good trader, to become a good trader, a trader must learn various skills, such as analytical skills, technical skills and also fundamental analysis skills.  However, to become an investor who makes a profit, having money alone will not be enough, investors must also have good analytical skills, so that every investment decision they make will not be wrong.

hafiztalha

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 07, 2023, 06:38:22 PM

In my opinion, holding  could give more gains than Bitcoin.  I am not oppose to Bitcoin trading but Bitcoin trading can be dangerous for a new person in market. For Bitcoin trading, technicap analysis should be very strong then some one can earn by this currency but Bitcoin is famous and best cryptocurrency and everyone should invest in this. Bitcoin in more beneficial than investment in dollars. Dollar is a currency that  can't give multiple times gain but in comparison ,Bitcoin is that currency through which a person can be millionaire from the road.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Accardo (OP)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 509

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 07, 2023, 07:27:06 PM

Why do people think that it is boring? I mean in order to ask if you could get tired of it, you must think that it is boring, I think it is one of the most exciting things ever and I do not think that it would be all that much of a difference in the end. I believe that we are going to end up with something that would be a bit more like fun thing to do for people.

People will trade more and more, because it's fun, did we get tired of trading in the stock market? We did not, it existed and will exist for times to come, I think crypto is like that too, and people should be happy about that, I think that's an important thing. I get that not everyone may think the same way, but majority of the people think of it like it is a fun thing. When the topic of discussion (in this case trading bitcoin) is this much fun, then it means that people will not get tired of it and that is why it is not going to be tiring anyone and people will not stop doing it at all.

Due to the fact it's money the idea behind the technology is unique, vast, and different from any other monetary system. So, saying people can't get tired of money. We always need money for our everyday life. Closely looking at the trend, many people ain't in the stock market like it was during the last decades. In the days of Warren Buffets. Gen Z is not interested in buying stocks compared to the previous generations. You'll notice that when new technologies appear in the market. People can move on depending on the interest we get in the technology. Nobody knows what's next. The market is open and large, many people have a lot money in Bitcoin. They are patiently waiting for a technology that'll substitute bitcoin, to invest money.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄