Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:49:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin gift to wife.  (Read 1066 times)
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1260
Merit: 356

View Profile
October 18, 2023, 04:04:50 PM

In my opinion, your wife should be aware of what you do for a career. And if you make Bitcoin-related content or job, chances are your wife is aware of it. However, not all wives are interested in Bitcoin; some only want a little notion that they might abandon later.

However, I'm thrilled that my fiance is eager to learn about cryptocurrencies because it will greatly benefit my crypto journey. I hope her interest is real and feel essential for her. As of now, I can only provide information about bitcoin, but I am hoping that in the near future I can give some.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 625

View Profile
October 18, 2023, 05:57:45 PM

In my opinion, your wife should be aware of what you do for a career. And if you make Bitcoin-related content or job, chances are your wife is aware of it. However, not all wives are interested in Bitcoin; some only want a little notion that they might abandon later.

However, I'm thrilled that my fiance is eager to learn about cryptocurrencies because it will greatly benefit my crypto journey. I hope her interest is real and feel essential for her. As of now, I can only provide information about bitcoin, but I am hoping that in the near future I can give some.
Yes, totally depends on what up to their minds specially that most women doesnt really like on engaging on something on which they do look that it would be complicated or something that it is hard to deal with then they would really be just simply making some temporal engagement or talks but later on they would really be just dumping it out on which this is something a very common type of behavior with women. This is why it would really be just that right that if ever you are really that serious on letting your wife know on what Bitcoin is or crypto as a whole then educating her would be the first step but you would really be that noticing whether she do like or not on the time that you do explaining up on things.If you do really see that kind of interest then it would really be that best that you will feed her with those various informations even though it would be basic but at least she's really that learning or some good initial step that she might be considering on continuing but just like been said that it would matter most of the time about someones interest.

Giving some Bitcoin to your wife as a form of gift then it would really be that accepted considering that it does have value or simply being money then we know that women do love money  Grin
Its something that cant really be resisted or really be that ignored. Being married does really goes into that agreement about conjugal property on which it is really just that right
that she does have the right on the holdings that you do have.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
aylabadia05

Activity: 1512
Merit: 765

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2023, 07:15:25 PM

I promised in a post on this forum a few months ago. I had a plan to give half of my bitcoin investment to my wife after marriage. I got married a few days ago.
Congratulation for your wedding. Make marriage the start of your life happily until you grow old together.

First I gave my wife all the ideas about Bitcoin. I was surprised to hear my wife, as soon as I told my wife about Bitcoin, she said that she had heard the name of Bitcoin before. I thought it would be very difficult to convince girls. But my wife was able to understand about Bitcoin very easily.
Good. You find a life partner who is unfamiliar with Bitcoin and it is the first convenience for you in planning your future plans on Bitcoin if your wife really understands Bitcoin well.

I gave him half of the investment as per my word. He is very happy to get Bitcoin. My wife plans to hold bitcoin for a long time. Now you can say it is better to give girls gold jewelery than bitcoins. I have given gold ornaments to my wife as per her wish.
Women in general are always attracted to valuable assets and one way to win their hearts is to give them jewelry that has gold value and other valuable jewelry.
It's not difficult to convince women and if we want to convince them about Bitcoin, I'm sure they will easily believe what we say.
Giving half the investment to your wife, in my opinion you have saved because human women are very economical compared to men.

Have any of you managed to teach your wife Bitcoin?
Many have succeeded, including me.

Have any of you gifted bitcoin to a wife like me?
Talented too because my wife is a smart woman.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 18, 2023, 07:36:03 PM

My wife just talked to me about it and I'm just playing that I haven't heard it. I'm still contemplating if I'll teach her or not because she wants the most of my holdings to be hers.

I know that it's like a conjugal thing but I just want to keep it to myself first because it is going to serve as a surprise to her at the right time. But maybe teaching her the basics would do and will do the same thing of gifting her some mbtcs which will encourage her to hold it and have some more through her own accumulation.

I am contemplating because it could just be a decoy interest and it's all about her wanting to just cash out asap.  Grin

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Negotiation

Activity: 1050
Merit: 262

Need a Helping hand? https://tinyurl.com/2p94uabm

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2023, 07:43:20 PM

I promised in a post on this forum a few months ago. I had a plan to give half of my bitcoin investment to my wife after marriage. I got married a few days ago. First I gave my wife all the ideas about Bitcoin. I was surprised to hear my wife, as soon as I told my wife about Bitcoin, she said that she had heard the name of Bitcoin before. I thought it would be very difficult to convince girls. But my wife was able to understand about Bitcoin very easily. I gave him half of the investment as per my word. He is very happy to get Bitcoin. My wife plans to hold bitcoin for a long time. Now you can say it is better to give girls gold jewelery than bitcoins. I have given gold ornaments to my wife as per her wish. Have any of you managed to teach your wife Bitcoin? Have any of you gifted bitcoin to a wife like me?

You can gift bitcoin to my wife no problem but if you don't teach management or bitcoin management she won't be able to save bitcoin. And if someone can't store or manage Bitcoin then Bitcoin will be a risk factor for him. The most important thing is to teach your wife how to handle and store bitcoins properly before gifting bitcoins or after gifting bitcoins. As if he can manage and use it very well later on in your absence.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2023, 08:26:29 PM

My girlfriend has been really receptive about bitcoin and crypto. She heard about the idea even before we met but never really paid attention to it since there's no need to (she was born in a pretty much well-off family), plus she's scared of making investments that would risk her money. She's eager about saving money though and I was able to convince her to try staking and yield farming cause APYs are always bigger than interest rates, which spells well for people who want to see their money grow while saving.

Most girls especially those that are really into you (like OP's wife for instance) will be receptive and accepting of whatever you tell them, especially if it's something that would benefit them in the long run. It's all a matter of just choosing the right partner and all that stuff.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
October 18, 2023, 09:03:41 PM

I promised in a post on this forum a few months ago. I had a plan to give half of my bitcoin investment to my wife after marriage. I got married a few days ago. First I gave my wife all the ideas about Bitcoin. I was surprised to hear my wife, as soon as I told my wife about Bitcoin, she said that she had heard the name of Bitcoin before. I thought it would be very difficult to convince girls. But my wife was able to understand about Bitcoin very easily. I gave him half of the investment as per my word. He is very happy to get Bitcoin. My wife plans to hold bitcoin for a long time. Now you can say it is better to give girls gold jewelery than bitcoins. I have given gold ornaments to my wife as per her wish. Have any of you managed to teach your wife Bitcoin? Have any of you gifted bitcoin to a wife like me?

First and foremost, I would like to congratulate you on your successful wedding. Keeping a promise to your wife and fulfilling it would have a bittersweet feeling for sure.

My sister got married February of last year to her long time fiancé. But before that, I gave her $100 worth of ETH that time and until now she is still holding it. She already knew about BTC than her husband and my brother-in-law and may consider buying some in the future when she's ready.

As for me, I remained single until today and likely having a girlfriend is not in my mind these days despite I'm in my mid-30s. There's a saying that in today's generation, 30s is the new 20s because of having a mindset about living the life to the fullest while we still can.

But just in case the day comes that I already have a "forever" in mine, I would not hesitate to educate her about Bitcoin regardless of what she thinks.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
meser#

Activity: 1260
Merit: 957

View Profile
October 18, 2023, 09:13:33 PM

In my religion, Islam, there is an obligation called "Mehir". This obligation requires you to give your wife some valuable things before you get married. You cannot use it for yourself and it belongs only to your wife. It is like a guarantee in case something happens to you or if you go through a difficult time and you separate. This reminded me of that and I must congratulate you for doing something very nice. I suggest you do this not only for your wife but also for your children. That's one of the things I would like to do. That way I can create an investment for my children and my wife. And this kind of investment is as necessary and important as investment in education.
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2023, 09:20:01 PM

Providing education at the start will make your wife know about bitcoin, know about crypto and its technology, because education is the main guideline.

Your promise to give half of your investment is quite wise.
Maybe you only separate your wallet for your wife and your personal possessions. To hold it in the long term, it's best to use a hardware wallet for your wife and tell her that everything must be safe and don't let the private key be given or known to anyone else.
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1124

View Profile
October 18, 2023, 09:33:43 PM

Providing education at the start will make your wife know about bitcoin, know about crypto and its technology, because education is the main guideline.

Maybe you only separate your wallet for your wife and your personal possessions. To hold it in the long term, it's best to use a hardware wallet for your wife and tell her that everything must be safe and don't let the private key be given or known to anyone else.
I agree that giving your wife a gift of bitcoin is good, but of course they should get the right education when receiving it. Generally, women who are not very updated about developments in the digital world will find it difficult to understand it well on the first day, but when it is taught frequently and they care about what is being taught, they will understand it well.

I didn't give my wife half of my investment, but I just told her how much I invested. He should be able to access my investment wallet without having to separate parts of it, which I think is safer. I taught him gradually, now it's much better.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
JoyMarsha

Activity: 812
Merit: 351

View Profile
October 18, 2023, 09:54:51 PM

Given how widely Bitcoin is discussed, young women are no longer unfamiliar with the term. The majority of women are aware of and have heard of investing in bitcoin. Many are already engaged in it and earning well from it.

Do you find it surprising that your wife was aware of bitcoin before you gave her half of your bitcoin investment? Women nowadays are aware of Bitcoin as an asset with potential value. Those who are aware of its potential value can happily accept it in place of a gold jewelry offer.

Both genders (male and female) can invest in bitcoin. At the same time as they are investing in it, both genders are also familiar with its basic knowledge. Bitcoin investment is no longer a sided investment tool meant for a particular gender(male)

Ladies.de███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████
██████████████
██▀███████
█████████▀
███████████████████
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
LadiesStars
▬▬▬▬

██████▀█████████
███████▀███████▌
█████████████
██████████████████▄
█████████▐█
█████
██████████████████▌
███████▄██████████
███████████████
████▄█████████
████████████████▌
████████▀░███████
░█████▀█████████
████▀██████████
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1253

Cashback 15%

View Profile
October 18, 2023, 09:57:47 PM

I agree that giving your wife a gift of bitcoin is good, but of course they should get the right education when receiving it. Generally, women who are not very updated about developments in the digital world will find it difficult to understand it well on the first day, but when it is taught frequently and they care about what is being taught, they will understand it well.

Men or women have difficulty when first informed about Bitcoin.  A simple hands-on will make them understand how Bitcoin transaction works.  Knowledge of Bitcoin security needs to be learned which needs a bit more time.

I didn't give my wife half of my investment, but I just told her how much I invested. He should be able to access my investment wallet without having to separate parts of it, which I think is safer. I taught him gradually, now it's much better.

You do not have to give your wife half of your investment because, in legal terms, your wife already owns half of it and you will be left with nothing if you give your wife another half.  Grin.  I know we, as husband loves to be generous to our partner but we should reserve some for ourselves.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
October 18, 2023, 11:20:42 PM

I've taught my wife about bitcoin. Even I introduced her to our forum. She wasn't that good in technology, and she had well understood about the technology. She have got the eager to give a try and understand the perfect meaning of bitcoin and the technology behind it. However for some reason she wasn't able to buy bitcoin and give a try. She hadn't forgotten and once she makes little money she had plans to invest and understand well about bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
Litzki1990

Activity: 1204
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2023, 11:25:33 PM

Want to gift your wife bitcoins instead of gold maybe some member already made a topic about this. If a member has already created a topic about this I think you should visit that post. If this same post is not posted then there are many related posts. 

Girls are usually a bit more weak towards gold so when you want to give your wife bitcoins instead of gold your wife must be a bit surprised as you are giving a surprise but according to you she is not surprised at all but she already has an idea about bitcoins. 
It won't be bad if you and your wife are gifted bitcoins. 

Apart from gifting bitcoins, definitely suggest your wife to keep her bitcoins for a long time like a gold necklace. Best wishes to you and your wife.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
October 18, 2023, 11:52:43 PM

I hope I have a wife who is not interested in what I do but that's not the case, she knows everything about me and can freely open my phone also has her own crypto wallet. in other words, she is ready and of course, your wife is your best friend I already told her about the basics and necessary things she needs to know on how to protect her crypto and how to get my crypto whenever she needs it.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
October 19, 2023, 02:34:55 AM

Usually girls prefer to receive gold jewelries on their special day. But if she is interested and can easily understand Bitcoin (just like your wife) then that would be much better. Just like gold, Bitcoin is a good investment for long term. Therefore it's a wise idea to give your wife Bitcoin, unusual but worthy.

However, we know women have different interest. So before thinking of giving Bitcoin, might as well introduce Bitcoin first because that's how you'll know if she has interest or she prefer to receive girly things.

Anyway, congrats on your marriage.

Bitcoin_people

Activity: 504
Merit: 309

Bitcoin Halving Year 🎗️🎭

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2023, 02:36:13 AM

You can gift bitcoin to my wife no problem but if you don't teach management or bitcoin management she won't be able to save bitcoin. And if someone can't store or manage Bitcoin then Bitcoin will be a risk factor for him. The most important thing is to teach your wife how to handle and store bitcoins properly before gifting bitcoins or after gifting bitcoins. As if he can manage and use it very well later on in your absence.
The OP mentioned here that he gifted bitcoins to his wife. And what when he told his wife about bitcoin his wife replied she knew about bitcoin before. And since he gifted Bitcoin to his wife, he might well have discussed the various aspects of Bitcoin and educated her. It is true that it is most important to know about Bitcoin and gain experience in all aspects otherwise one cannot hold Bitcoin. Moreover, knowing how to manage and how risky it is is also important to know about volatility in the market. If the OP can get his wife to develop good experience and skills in science, surely the bitcoins can continue to be transferred and traded in his absence. However, I see it as a good initiative because when you invest Bitcoin you should definitely tell someone close to you. Maybe he can enjoy those investments when you're gone.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2023, 04:22:17 AM

I teach Her of course but never encouraged her to invest , instead i let her decide when, where and what to invest.
But lucky that her interest is truly amazing that she managed to do it herself , now she have deep understanding about crypto and even helping me sometimes to decide which coin to invest .
maybe your wife is a lucky women because you entrusted here half of your investment in cryptocurrency.

HONDACD125

Activity: 378
Merit: 294

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2023, 04:24:15 PM

Given the worldwide nature of cryptocurrency, its surprising that so many are uneducated, and women are further disadvantaged owing to traditional preconceptions. As you noted, discussing Bitcoin with loved ones, especially spouses, is vital. We increase their knowledge and Bitcoin's popularity by doing so.

However, I want to address the problem: the idea that education directly affects Bitcoin understanding. This idea is wrong. Bitcoin, like any concept, can be described simply. Thus, information presentation matters more than your wife's education. Gifting Bitcoin as a more valuable gift than gold is profound, but comprehension and acceptance are the true challenges.

I think it is very difficult to show and explain the concept of Bitcoin to an uneducated person. This is because Bitcoin is a digital crypto currency that has no physical appearance. Educated people understand this very well, because they are aware of modern technology and the development of the world. While it is easy to explain Bitcoin to uneducated people, it is extremely difficult to get Bitcoin utility into their minds, because if the utility of gold is explained to any uneducated person.

So he will believe easily because he knows that the price of gold is always increasing. So how can such uneducated people believe Bitcoin about which they have never heard or seen?. Buying and selling Bitcoin and transaction is also not as easy as we buy or sell  gold. Therefore, the fear of loss without education increases a lot. .So I think education has a big role to play in the popularity of Bitcoin, because it is the nature of man, how will he invest in something that he cannot understand.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

minoxpro

Activity: 38
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 19, 2023, 08:32:55 PM

Hello man i read all your message about betcoin talk teaching for wife ; it is one of good adeas i
recommend Betcoin to anyone looking for a top-tier betting experience. It's a site that combines an impressive range of options with outstanding customer service and a dedication to integrity u must explain that for your wife , either it a good chance for an awesome begining to your lives you will gain much money and money expriences. I have taught my wife many forums and courses about bitcoin and it Been so well and now she's works on it .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: