Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:19:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Missed Meme coins? then its time for $OPIUM  (Read 80 times)
NFTflow8545 (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2023, 09:58:02 AM

Hi everyone from the past couple of days i found that meme coins are really trending and found many meme coins that had done 5x at least after the launch

Further when i see the IDO i can only find the meme coins now a days

So when i dig more i found a project name $OPIUM  https://opiumerc.com/

If you guys missed SHiba , Doge , Pepe then don't miss $OPIUM

5X at launch for sure i am getting great vibes on this what you think

check out: https://opiumerc.com/
kizlod

Activity: 134
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 17, 2023, 10:23:45 AM

I think that it's just another memecoinm like other hundreds of them. It has a chance to pump, but as with any memecoin it's a high risk.
starkim

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2023, 10:34:45 AM

Memecoin is always high risk. But it could also be a high return. We recommend that you trade for small amounts.
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1667

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2023, 10:57:53 PM

...So when i dig more i found a project name $OPIUM...

As I understand it, you are a member of this team. You returned to the forum after 2 years of absence to promote this shit, the price of which dropped 10 times in one day after the launch. How much did you earn yourself from gullible newcomers who followed your advice to buy $OPIUM?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2023, 02:46:04 AM

Their motto is already a red flag. "The Exclusive Gateway to your Financial Freedom." So are you saying that if we invest into this shitcoin, we will achieve financial freedom?
I'm not a website developer, or at least an expert to it, but I can create that website even though I'm just a newbie. That's how awful the website is.

As for the project as a whole, I already seen a newbie promoting this shitcoin already. Did both of you used OPIUM before posting it here? Kidding aside, to all newbies out there, avoid this project, and better look for those top projects already if you want to be safer.

SIGNATURE FOR RENT
Husires
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1287

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2023, 03:21:56 AM

Meme coins promote that they are a successful currency by claiming that they are the next alternative to Dogecoin or even SHiba, while these currencies are not successful, but rather were a trend at some point, otherwise they would move according to changes in the price of cryptocurrencies.
Your attempt to say that this project is good because it is a Meme coin is meaningless, and without proving that it is something unique, it is its a coin will soon die like most projects.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: