Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:49:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin study.  (Read 278 times)
Samlucky O (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 190

The great city of God 🔥

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2023, 01:52:17 PM
Merited by EluguHcman (4), hugeblack (1)

the rate wey people dey complain about low Bitcoin adoption, I dey think say if Dem introduce Bitcoin as a course of study for our institution, say people go adopt am wella.

Wetting dey make Bitcoin adoption dey  slow na because most people no dey educated on Bitcoin. Bitcoin too Dey broad or vast to just be wetting person go learn for street.

Just like the way we learn ABCD for school, we supposed to learn Bitcoin from nursery, primary secondary school and tertiary institution. So that we go dey conversant to am. Emagine 30years old Nigeria nan no no wetting Dem dey call Bitcoin.

Even if government no gree, we fit dey organise crypto class to enducate the younger generation to avoid always explaining our self. By teaching them everything about crypto currency. Wetting government sabi na to teach us x+y=0 find xy. but no sabi teach the youths how to make money.

If the society know the importance of Bitcoin, dem go rush fast. For example if you tell them say with Bitcoin furum their children fit train themselves for school without anybody's help. Dem go dey highly triggered to adopt crypto.

Na the small idea  wey I get be that. Wetting ona think about am.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rachael9385

Activity: 448
Merit: 298

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2023, 05:47:13 PM
Merited by Samlucky O (1)

the rate wey people dey complain about low Bitcoin adoption, I dey think say if Dem introduce Bitcoin as a course of study for our institution, say people go adopt am wella.
Watin I go try talk be say, fir this country as long as say our presido and other pipo way dey empower for this country never sign am say make Bitcoin dey legalize my guy even if say them teach am for higher institutions e no make any changes, nah just the sake of say make the get the knowledge that's all, even if say e go dey possible to teach Bitcoin for higher institutions e no go be say nah for government school only private, why because government has to give out the approval for the lecturers to put it on practice.

Wetting dey make Bitcoin adoption dey  slow na because most people no dey educated on Bitcoin. Bitcoin too Dey broad or vast to just be wetting person go learn for street.

Just like the way we learn ABCD for school, we supposed to learn Bitcoin from nursery, primary secondary school and tertiary institution. So that we go dey conversant to am. Emagine 30years old Nigeria nan no no wetting Dem dey call Bitcoin.
Guy no be like the way you dey imagine am so, yes many pipo never get Bitcoin knowledge but watin I go talk be say no be our country dey back back for where Bitcoin dey at least if you check well you go see say our country nah one of the most active crypto users for Africa so we no dey behind Bitcoin, no matter say our government never approve Bitcoin for the country but still we the citizens still get better interest for Bitcoin and one of the things way make government never approve Bitcoin for the country me I go talk say nah because of fear as e be say no body go fit control am.

Even if government no gree, we fit dey organise crypto class to enducate the younger generation to avoid always explaining our self. By teaching them everything about crypto currency. Wetting government sabi na to teach us x+y=0 find xy. but no sabi teach the youths how to make money.

If the society know the importance of Bitcoin, dem go rush fast. For example if you tell them say with Bitcoin furum their children fit train themselves for school without anybody's help. Dem go dey highly triggered to adopt crypto.

Na the small idea  wey I get be that. Wetting ona think about am.
If you go fit settle down Wella you self go understand say some of us dey go crypto class, although e no dey too popular way everybody go notice am quickly but e dey, check well even for internet we get them plenty, so crypto classes dey and I still believe say some of us way dey here dey still dey learn about crypto from one of these crypto classes, if no be for online e go be for offline.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Odohu

Activity: 364
Merit: 338

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2023, 05:55:32 PM

There is no doubt that integrating blockchain into our education curriculum will help the spread of Bitcoin knowledge vis-a-vis the penetration and adoption of Bitcoin. But I don't see this happening in Nigeria anytime soon. The best that can happen now is to adopt state level approach since each of the states manages their educational boards up to secondary schools.

We can raise proposals to our various state governments outlining the need and importance of blockchain technology and Bitcoin. I saw a post where one of our local board member @ibaba sent such proposal to Nasarawa State Governor.  I think such moves can be encouraged across various states of the federation, I am confident one or two of them will surely implement that and others will join when they see the successes.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Samlucky O (OP)

The great city of God 🔥

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2023, 06:31:52 PM

We can raise proposals to our various state governments outlining the need and importance of blockchain technology and Bitcoin. I saw a post where one of our local board member @ibaba sent such proposal to Nasarawa State Governor.  I think such moves can be encouraged across various states of the federation, I am confident one or two of them will surely implement that and others will join when they see the successes.
This thing wey you talk sweet me. But the problem be say if president of the country no approved am, state go ft? Because this thing we dey talk about na something wey be like a threat to them. Emagine your worst nightmare coming to reality. Wetting them no even want make people know about, them come dey teach am for school.

Kelward

Activity: 392
Merit: 231

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 17, 2023, 07:19:33 PM

Truly di terminologies and technicalities wey de
 inside bitcoin no be small thing, person need to de enlightened to de understand am. If e go de possible for our schools to get am as a course, where students go de learn bitcoin and blockchain related courses, e go really make sense. But di way wey our government never send cryptp matter, dat one na im go be di stumbling block to achieve di aim. But di private schools and institutions fit to take di initiative and start to teach about cryptosystem, but e be like say dem too never de ready de teach am. Without waiting for di government and schools, individuals fit to de organize bitcoin seminers, de lecture am for different social medias.

Aldo without di four corners of a classroom, person wey get interest still fit to learn about cryptocurrency, example na dis our forum, before I join dis forum, I no know anything about cryptocurrency, na here I learn most of di things wey I don sabi and i still de learn. Anoda place na di internet, Google go answer any question wey you ask about crypto matter, still direct you go more links to enlighten you more.

Broadanbig

Merit: 117

View Profile
October 17, 2023, 07:24:54 PM
Merited by hugeblack (1)

There is no doubt that integrating blockchain into our education curriculum will help the spread of Bitcoin knowledge vis-a-vis the penetration and adoption of Bitcoin. But I don't see this happening in Nigeria anytime soon. The best that can happen now is to adopt state level approach since each of the states manages their educational boards up to secondary schools.

I think your opinion of state approach can workout fine because let alone the federal government to attend to bitcoin matters is currently not their priority neither is it on their  to do list. At state level, the state government which is very much closer to the people can look into such bill and speed up the process through the state house to passing a motion for the bill to be adopted.

I was thinking it could be a good target at the university stage because at that age the students would be able to assimilate the bitcoin teachings in a wider spectrum and perspective compared to the secondary and primary students who need not much but the basic foundation of bitcoin and how it works. What is just left is for who to make the move.

Zanab247

Activity: 1190
Merit: 120

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 17, 2023, 08:02:27 PM

Even though you gather the whole people in the country to learn BTC so that they will be safe and wealthy for this hardship, but there are some people that will never listen to you based on what they have experienced from online investment that reduces them to nothing in the community, and there are some that used online investment to build so many businesses all over the country which such people will like to pay attention to learn BTC. Don't think government can do what will make everybody in the country get rich because, there will be poor and rich people in the country no matter how financial the government stand, they can only creat what will reduce poverty in the land but they cannot solve everyone  problem in the country, because there are some people who will never want to improve financially in the country.

Spaceman1000$

Activity: 518
Merit: 153

View Profile
October 17, 2023, 08:10:24 PM

Wetting dey make Bitcoin adoption dey  slow na because most people no dey educated on Bitcoin. Bitcoin too Dey broad or vast to just be wetting person go learn for street.

I think the adoption of bitcoin among the youthful population is something to be recognised as well, though I agree that the there is a slow process  within the larger population of our country, but trust me, bitcoin is doing pretty well within the young people. Don't forget that, we are in a third world country, where some informations and innovation are scarce commodity to get, so the general population will only make do with what they have privy to. On like the first world countries that have this innovation like bitcoin at it's door step, so we cannot compare our awesomeness level with them. Just give it some time, bitcoin will penetrate deeply into the fabrics of our Nigerian society.

Amphenomenon

Activity: 518
Merit: 326

Hope Jeremiah 17vs7

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2023, 08:24:00 PM

the rate wey people dey complain about low Bitcoin adoption
Actually bitcoin is having a positive growth in Nigeria, not just bitcoin but cryptocurrency and it seems like We rank 2nd in cryptocurrency adoption in the The 2023 Global Crypto Adoption Index Top 20 while Bitcoin is the most popular in Nigeria among others.

Bitcoin don't necessarily need to be taught in nursery, primary and secondary school and even in tertiary institutions, who is interested to learn about bitcoin will learn about it and go deeper has he/she pleases to go in their understanding of Bitcoin.

Even if government no gree, we fit dey organise crypto class to enducate the younger generation to avoid always explaining our self. By teaching them everything about crypto currency.
Organising of classes as been done by alot of Nigerians even by some members of this forum

Wetting government sabi na to teach us x+y=0 find xy. but no sabi teach the youths how to make money.
This is important but you don't know, blockchain is built on mathematical concepts, you might (even most Nigerians) think mathematics is not needed but that's one big joke and the saddest fact about this is that most Nigerians who study mathematics, chemistry, physics, Agriculture and other courses of such thinks they are wasting their time but the fact is that if you really know what you are doing and the reason love such discipline and do just great in your specialization then with time it will work out well?

Truly di terminologies and technicalities wey de
 inside bitcoin no be small thing, person need to de enlightened to de understand am.
You don't need to understand all these terminologies and technicalities, all a common man needs to understand is this Not your key not your wallet is not that there are no bitcoin wallet that are not beginners friendly.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Samlucky O (OP)

The great city of God 🔥

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2023, 06:14:39 AM

Aldo without di four corners of a classroom, person wey get interest still fit to learn about cryptocurrency, example na dis our forum, before I join dis forum, I no know anything about cryptocurrency, na here I learn most of di things wey I don sabi and i still de learn. Anoda place na di internet, Google go answer any question wey you ask about crypto matter, still direct you go more links to enlighten you more.
The problem be say no be every body like to learn for internet. many people dey like interactive class, many people dey always catch up fast when dem dey interactive class because e dey  give them joy when dem see say dem dey compete with people to aquare a position. Wetting dey dere be say If them no introduce the teaching process early enough to the children, e go effect them as adult when dem grow, and e go required alot of teaching.

And moreover no be everybody wey dey technologically incline. E dey rear this days for many people to access Internet. Because of poverty rate. The people wey manage get Android phone dey always Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, telegram and WhatsApp. Naim be the only thing dem fit do with phone.

Agbamoni

Activity: 308
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 18, 2023, 07:00:12 AM

The way ah they see am no be everybody go gree accept Bitcoin for our contri. Some persons never still recover form the ponzi scheme wey done come and go wey them put big big money inside. So if you con dey try teach them Bitcoin they go thinlk say na one of those scam things again. Many people don hear about Bitcoin as ah they talk to you but the impression wey they feel nah say Bitcoin get to do with investing money and once you talk anything about investment omor dey go say make you leave that topic o. I remember when i tell my faather about Bitcoin him say make i leave that one say even before them born me something like this done dey and him know better than me when it comes to all this kind thing.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Y3shot

Activity: 588
Merit: 164

Bitcoin👌 or nothing

View Profile
October 18, 2023, 07:51:03 AM

For me I no think say bitcoin adoption is slow, bitcoin is a new innovation not even up to two decades. Things like this e dey take time for everyone to embrace it. I no even think say bitcoin adoption even dey slow because for naija 70 % of young people dey into bitcoin in one way or the other. Since bitcoin started existing the growth in bitcoin so far is not bad. Bitcoin is not even something people needs to rush into or something people needs to be forced to embrace it, people will definitely adopt it at their own suitable time , it has come to stay for people to  make use of it .

KalebRamirez2020

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2023, 04:39:13 AM

When delving into the world of Bitcoin studies, I found myself in need of support for crafting academic papers. That's when I discovered the service reviewed on buyessay review. Their expertise proved invaluable in helping me navigate this complex subject matter and produce high-quality written work. Seeking assistance when studying niche topics like Bitcoin can be a game-changer for academic success.

Dzwaafu11

Activity: 504
Merit: 328

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2023, 11:21:07 AM

If we are talking about the adoption of bitcoin in a country, Nigerians are not at the back. Take a look at the number of Nigerians that are in this forum discussing bitcoin today. Even though I know we are not up to 1% of the country's population, you can see that people are still adopting it. However, people complaining about the adoption or not knowing about it is not only happening in Nigeria, as bitcoin is not legal currency in most countries, so any country you go to will encounter this type of case as it’s not the local currency and not everybody will like or be willing to use it.

Talking about Nigeria, I have encountered news that Nigeria is among the top countries that use bitcoin and invest in 2023 so far. So I think we are also moving gradually. Adopting the currency in these countries is a gradual process, and you know how governments operate. Everybody is scared because once you take your own money, they will investigate and make a small move. They will say you are not abiding by the country law, so gradually people will get to know no more about bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Fivestar4everMVP
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1051

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 29, 2023, 12:07:03 PM

Bitcoin is not a subject to be studied in schools bro, bitcoin is only but a currency, if we like, we can compare it to the dollar, naira, euro, pounds etc. but in a decentralized aspect, because bitcoin is a decentralized currency.

If there be anything to introduce to our schools which is cryptocurrency related, it should be BLOCKCHAIN, the technology behind bitcoin and the cryptocurrency ecosystem in general, blockchain is an innovative and emerging technology that is important to study, as it has the full potential to create jobs, give millions of people all over the world jobs and careers, for example..

People can study Blockchain in school to become...
1. Blockchain engineers
2. Blockchain analysts
3. Blockchain developers
4. Blockchain scientists
5 Blockchain security experts and so on and on..

If naira is not taught in school as a subject or studied as a course, and if dollar, pounds, euro is also not taught or studied in school, then I don't see why bitcoin should be introduced as a subject to be taught, or as a course to be studied in our schools, what needs to be introduced as a course to be studied in our schools is BLOCKCHAIN -  The technology behind bitcoin and the cryptocurrency ecosystem.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Samlucky O (OP)

The great city of God 🔥

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2023, 02:19:54 PM
Merited by hugeblack (1)

Bitcoin is not a subject to be studied in schools bro, bitcoin is only but a currency, if we like, we can compare it to the dollar, naira, euro, pounds etc. but in a decentralized aspect, because bitcoin is a decentralized currency.

If there be anything to introduce to our schools which is cryptocurrency related, it should be BLOCKCHAIN, the technology behind bitcoin and the cryptocurrency ecosystem in general, blockchain is an innovative and emerging technology that is important to study, as it has the full potential to create jobs, give millions of people all over the world jobs and careers, for example..

1. Blockchain engineers
2. Blockchain analysts
3. Blockchain developers
4. Blockchain scientists

If naira is not taught in school as a subject or studied as a course, and if dollar, pounds, euro is also not taught or studied in school, then I don't see why bitcoin should be introduced as a subject to be taught, or as a course to be studied in our schools,
what needs to be introduced as a course to be studied in our schools is BLOCKCHAIN -  The technology behind bitcoin and the cryptocurrency ecosystem.

What you said is actually true, I would have put it the way you did. That's just it. But in the aspect of Naira, dollar, and Euro you said was not taught in school that Bitcoin should not be also studied. I disagree with you on that, because Bitcoin is very broad compeard to naira/dollar and euro these currencies are centralized and have nothing to study about. But Bitcoin, blockchain technology or crypto currency is a decentralized system which makes it to be unique and needed to be focused.

Crypto currency has come to stay. it's a leading currency in the world which is gradually dominating. No matter how and what people choose to focus among all that you listed above, I still think  Bitcoin is the father of crypto currency. Bitcoin is blockchain technology and also crypto currency because without Bitcoin as a source, I don't think there will be any blockchain tech.

DubemIfedigbo001

Activity: 294
Merit: 229

Let love lead

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2023, 02:47:08 PM
Merited by fillippone (1)

This your Idea is a good one cos the good news of bitcoin should be spread across a nation as big as ours. The state level implementation is also great, but I don't see it working. Why?, Nigeria operates a federation pattern of leadership and not confederation, power is centered on the federal and it distributes resources, as well as competence to the state level. The adjustment of the academic system of any state and inclusion of any subject is a testimony of the approval of the federal government through its minister of education. The state minister is under the federal minister and doesn't have the veto power to implement a subject as controversial as bitcoin study, knowing fully well the stand of the federal government on it. I don't see it happening soon, but I'm quite optimistic and prayerful cos it will be of great benefit to us all if it finally happens.

CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4150

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2023, 01:10:15 PM
Merited by fillippone (1)

Just like the way we learn ABCD for school, we supposed to learn Bitcoin from nursery, primary secondary school and tertiary institution. So that we go dey conversant to am. Imagine 30years old Nigeria nan no no wetting Dem dey call Bitcoin.

This is not only applicable to Nigerians, others in the western world don't know about Bitcoin at 30 or further years so no blame Nigerians and make una know say Bitcoin no go favor everybody for this world or nobi everyone go involve themselves for the market. Understand that Bitcoin is a currency like USD if we dey talk about fiats and PayPal if we dey talk about digital currency but while those mentioned are centralized Bitcoin come dey decentralized wey make ma superior to dem but unfavorable the to the government so without a trusted backing like others get e go get challenge to get adoption to make am very popular like others so when people no sabi about am you need understand say na gradual process as na the community dey do the marketing and not government or private companies. If there are people in your location wey no sabi about Bitcoin, know say na you need do the marketing not schools or government.

if the society know the importance of Bitcoin, dem go rush fast. For example if you tell them say with Bitcoin furum their children fit train themselves for school without anybody's help. Dem go dey highly triggered to adopt crypto.

I hope you know there are other platforms that pay people in fiats currency and other digital currency as well but does that make it better to adopt those fiats currency nope. The forum isn't Bitcoin so make we no dey use am as an example of the benefits of Bitcoin. Bitcoin is a currency and e dey give you profits when you hold those na the things we suppose dey talk when introducing Bitcoin to others instead of using the forum as a selling point, abeg make we know say the forum can end any day while Bitcoin continue existing. Here na local board so somethings una dey talk no get much effect but dey careful make you no go dey talk this kind thing for the main baord and when you're bringing anybody here make sure you make dem a decent users and not spammers chasing after only signature benefits.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Jegileman

Activity: 336
Merit: 168

View Profile
November 01, 2023, 04:49:42 PM

For all your talk, na dis part funny me pass na him make me quote am specifically. No Naija student neva come across find X, Y, Z before, dat part dey always dey curriculum so tey most of the comedians don dey use am do skits. For government to gree to adopt d teaching of students about bitcoin, e go hard small. You no know say no matter how we push dis tin and people dey adopt am, if government no like d idea or approve d use, nothing to happen o my broda. But as we be bitcoin lovers, we go continue dey preach d good path of am dey go so dat one day we go get acceptance for out country too.

I neva understand dis part wey you talk say, children go fit teach themselves without going to school through bitcoin forum? Ahbi na me neva grab wetin you dey try explain for here so?

Broadanbig

Merit: 117

View Profile
November 01, 2023, 09:08:15 PM

1. Blockchain engineers
2. Blockchain analysts
3. Blockchain developers
4. Blockchain scientists

If naira is not taught in school as a subject or studied as a course, and if dollar, pounds, euro is also not taught or studied in school, then I don't see why bitcoin should be introduced as a subject to be taught, or as a course to be studied in our schools, what needs to be introduced as a course to be studied in our schools is BLOCKCHAIN -  The technology behind bitcoin and the cryptocurrency ecosystem.

I think I would agree to this point you made. Bitcoin is a Crypto currency and as such is a digital money which I think would be a little bit cumbersome to be implemented as a course study in school and learning about it separately would mean a rivalry against the local currency which the government would never give into. Bitcoin is part of the umbrella body of blockchain which comprises of so many other chain and all of them are under the blockchain technology.

As you have said, the blockchain industry has given rise to many study which here we can say is a course that should be taught in the schools because I can firmly call them career path because of the nature of their importance and inputs in  the blockchain technology industry.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: