Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:42:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you have some Skills that help you build your future?
Yes
No
Already learning
Want to know what is best for you

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Guide and Advice] New Here? How to Earn and Learn.  (Read 516 times)
irfan_pak10 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650

Sugars.zone

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2023, 07:27:01 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2023, 07:38:04 PM by irfan_pak10
Merited by examplens (1), DdmrDdmr (1), shahzadafzal (1), Dave1 (1), Hamza2424 (1), DVlog (1)

Hello Beginners,

What is your goal here? Learn or Earn? Here with Zero Skills or have some Skills to offer? If your sole purpose is to earn money through this forum, You come to the right place. You can start earning through this forum by joining Bounties, Signatures, and Airdrops. A detailed Guide has already been published on how you can earn money through this forum, you should read that.
- [General] How to earn Bitcoins.

Plus, You can complete different tasks and earn additional income through these platforms.

• taskon.xyz
  • zealy.io
  • galxe.com
  • questn.com

Additional earning through airdrops and bounties is an excellent choice if you are new here and want to kickstart your career in crypto, But I want to emphasize Learning Skills will help build your future, not the airdrops and bounties

MUST LEARN SOME SKILLS:

Especially, If you are from an undeveloped country, where getting a job seems very difficult these days as the economy of most underdeveloped countries is derailing, It is highly recommended to learn skills at an early age. While you are making extra income give 1-2 hours a day to a skill that you think you can learn easily, As skills are important for long-term career growth. Here I have some online learning platform suggestions from where you can learn Skills.

• Coursera
  • edX
  • Udemy
  • YouTube

Here I am also going to suggest some Top courses that you can learn easily if you do not have much prior knowledge:

• Digital Marketing
- Highly demanding, Coursera offers these courses through Google and also mentioned the US salary package to a Digital Marketer which is ~60k USD plus, per annum. You can learn SEO, SEM, Content Creation, and Social media marketing through Meta Powered courses.

• Graphic Design
- Another highly demanding skill that one should learn, You just need to be creative here.

• Content Writing
- King of the internet, every company required one. Learn how to be a good and creative content writer.

• Blockchain and Cryptocurrency
- The Future, learn blockchain and smart contract.

There are many more, Just pick one, Start learning, and once you complete a course start implementing it, Kick-start your Fiver and Upwork profiles, and start selling your skills. These Skills not only provide you with finances but will open up many opportunities for you in the future.

Where to find Jobs

As, I mentioned above, Once you master a skill, Please make a profile on Fiver and Upwork plus a list provided here,  Cryptocurrency Job List by SeriouslyGiveaway.

You don't know what is best for you? Want recommendations from Bitcointalk people?

Please Answer these

1. What have you studied recently?
2. What do you want to do in the future?
3. What are your hobbies or Interests?
3. A few lines about you, that will explain you best.

To keep track and get motivated, lets see how many joins/start a course after reading this post.

1. irfan_pak10 -  Google Project Management: Professional Certificate

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Odohu

Activity: 378
Merit: 340

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2023, 07:38:01 PM

This is a wonderful one for new members as it assures them there is opportunities here. The only challenge I see here is that when a new member is fixated on the earning aspect and actively engaged in bounties, airdrop, contests and the others, there are high chances that the learning aspect will be neglected because the user will be overwhelmed. This is the reason I think the best approach will be to learn to a great extent, read through various threads of the forum and get fully acquainted with Bitcoin as well as the security aspect  before becoming fully committed to the earning aspect.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
SatoPrincess

Activity: 980
Merit: 703

View Profile
October 17, 2023, 08:09:46 PM

This isn’t the best of times economically for many persons, a lot of countries are going through a recession and people are looking for means to earn more money. The forum increases in size  the go get a number everyday as we get more newbies coming in, a good number of them are here for the bounties and campaigns, others are here to increase their knowledge about bitcoin and use that knowledge to make wise investment decisions. This topic gives newbies a hindsight of other possibilities of earning bitcoins that they may have not heard of before.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Doan9269

Activity: 868
Merit: 576

View Profile
October 17, 2023, 10:02:15 PM

Though it is very important to know that this platform was not created for earnings purpose but to learn and pass information about bitcoin to the people across the world through discussions, we must not also forget that being a member of this forum has many opportunities it could serve us and as such we are also open to lear and earning over time from this noble community, but not till then, we need to give our best and efforts in giving out to others first, after which we might have already acquired satisfactory knowledge on bitcoin and the forum itself.
CryptoHeadlineNews

Activity: 952
Merit: 677

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2023, 11:19:14 PM

Learning Skills will help build your future, not the airdrops and bounties

MUST LEARN SOME SKILLS:

Especially, If you are from an undeveloped country, where getting a job seems very difficult these days as the economy of most underdeveloped countries is derailing, It is highly recommended to learn skills at an early age. While you are making extra income give 1-2 hours a day to a skill that you think you can learn easily, As skills are important for long-term career growth. Here I have some online learning platform suggestions from where you can learn Skills.

• Coursera
  • edX
  • Udemy
This is indeed an eye-opener, and I'm very much happy you came up with this thread to help make people know about the importance of having a skill, and not just a skill but a high-demand skill, which for me I have always thought of  "Digital marketing" or "forex trading" as one skill I will like to master before the end of the year 2023, but never did I knew the right place to learn it full time from, of which I'm very much grateful to visit your suggested sites (i.e Coursera, edX and Udemy) to give it a try to learn about "forex trading" and "digital marketing".

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
blue Snow
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1024

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2023, 02:29:21 AM
Merited by irfan_pak10 (1)

You don't know what is best for you? Want recommendations from Bitcointalk people?

Please Answer these

I am still young and don't know anything about myself for the future. I'm always thinking, I'm still stupid when compared it to other people in the world.

the more I read the book, the more I think I am stupid. I don't know, I think I want to stop to read anything books and knowledge source.

I am a mechanical engineering graduate, I am working as staff on oil mining company, I have a lot of free time on normal days, while on office when completing the work, I am play chees and sometime browsing on internet just to know how the blockchain work. But, between the blockchain and mechanical is not connected to each other, sometimes I have to search on internet just to know how to create the code.

So. in the future, can it mechanical and blockchain engineering will connected for each other?. because both is same about technical where both is exact knowledge.

lovesmayfamilis
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 4284

✿♥‿♥✿

View Profile
October 18, 2023, 09:06:15 AM

Good topic and a good offer if you omit participation in the bounty. I know a lot of people who explain to me that it is impossible to earn money from one account to provide food for yourself and your family. Therefore, bounty hunters create dozens and dozens of alternative accounts. What do they end up with? Daily participation in bounty, indiscriminately in all of them, with the hope that at least some bounty will pay out. This takes a lot of time; it’s not for nothing that they call it bounty work. This raises a direct question: when will these people learn something in order to actually acquire normal knowledge? Therefore, the topics are good, and the motivation also seems to be there; however, it is difficult to interest people who are convinced that they do not have time to study something else. People love their comfort zone, and this is why many people do not succeed.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
encryptogon

Activity: 117
Merit: 11

https://peachbitcoin.com/

View Profile
October 18, 2023, 09:13:23 AM
Merited by irfan_pak10 (1)

Please Answer these

I have done MS in Microbiology.
I am currently looking for a Ph.d scholarship in the same field and working on some research publications.
I like playing and watching cricket, reading books, social work, and Volunteer work.
I am volunteering for the past 5 years for an organisation which help community by arranging blood donation camps, fundraising for the patients, awareness campaigns for deadly diseases like AIDS, Thalassemia, Cancer etc.
I joined this forum to learn about bitcoin in detail. I am thinking to learn some soft skills like Social media marketing, graphic designing and trading to diversify my experience. Can you guide me in this regard?

Shishir99

Activity: 644
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2023, 09:24:12 AM

We see thousands of accounts participate in bounty campaign but I believe most of the people has more than two or three accounts. So if you see there are one thousand participants, actually, there are less than 700 unique individuals only.

People love their comfort zone, and this is why many people do not succeed.

This is why people remain in the same position for years. If someone doing an accountant job and loves it because accounts mostly work on the table, then he will stuck with it and he won't feel like he should get promoted. I have worked in a life insurance company where I see accountants even denied promotion to manager because the manager has to visit clients with field officers.

If someone making good money from bounty and they are okay with what they doing, they are unlikely to learn more. But I don't think these people make much money from bounties as most of them end up scamming participants and sometimes these tokens do not get listed anywhere.
Gladitorcomeback

Activity: 658
Merit: 593

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2023, 09:42:16 AM

Hello Beginners,

What is your goal here? Learn or Earn? Here with Zero Skills or have some Skills to offer? 

I started here as a newbie with zero skills and my premium purpose was just to learn.. I learned here lot of things especially btc price movement, trading, reviews on mixers and exchanges. By the grace of Allah, I am earning a lot now(here in Bitcointalk and also outside of forum). I agree with you that this forum is best choice for earning wheather anyone have any skills or not but users having skills has more opportunities to earn good reward.

Plus, You can complete different tasks and earn additional income through these platforms.

• taskon.xyz
  • zealy.io
  • galxe.com
  • questn.com

Unfortunately I have very bad bad experience with all these web3 platform and I think these are just waste of time. I have more than 100 galxe badge/oat and also performed so many zealy and taskon tasks but recieved only 10$ so far. I never hear that anyone has recieved a good reward by joining airdrop in these web3 platform

Additional earning through airdrops and bounties is an excellent choice if you are new here and want to kickstart your career in crypto, But I want to emphasize Learning Skills will help build your future, not the airdrops and bounties 

I will prefer bounties as many members recieved a very reward from here. doing only social task will not give you good reward but if member participate in article and video compaign I hope they can earn a very good amount. sometimes one bounty project token pumps a lot and single users get 1k$ by doing just sample task .

BitcoinsGreat

Activity: 980
Merit: 280

View Profile
October 18, 2023, 12:48:15 PM

Here I have some online learning platform suggestions from where you can learn Skills.

• Coursera
  • edX
  • Udemy

How about adding Youtube in the list. Youtube is the modern day university where you will get all the courses for free. You may have to pay for certain courses at Udemy and other platforms but Youtube is the best learning platform where you learn each and every skill.

Some people may want a certificate after the completion of the courses and some platforms like Coursera may give you a certificate in the end but a certificate does not matter when you apply for a job / online work. All they want to see is your skill and your portfolio showing your work, the certificate won't matter at all.

irfan_pak10 (OP)
Legendary

Sugars.zone

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2023, 06:22:20 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2023, 06:49:47 PM by irfan_pak10

This is a wonderful one for new members as it assures them there is opportunities here. The only challenge I see here is that when a new member is fixated on the earning aspect and actively engaged in bounties, airdrop, contests and the others, there are high chances that the learning aspect will be neglected because the user will be overwhelmed. This is the reason I think the best approach will be to learn to a great extent, read through various threads of the forum and get fully acquainted with Bitcoin as well as the security aspect  before becoming fully committed to the earning aspect.

Indeed, it is correct that people who are earning money for some time through bounties and airdrops aren’t motivated to learn skills. But, if we talk about market condition of last 1-2 years, it is bad which has also affected the bounties and airdrops. So what we learned from here is that sometime earning through bounties and airdrops aren’t enough. We might not see good days until mid 2024, and maybe such days come again where market again crashes and making is impossible to make good money through bounties. It is important to come out of comfort zone sometime and learn some skill which are going to be permanent and will help them make some differences.

-snip-
 I have always thought of  "Digital marketing" or "forex trading" as one skill I will like to master before the end of the year 2023.
-snip-

Once you join any course, please do tell us here so I can update OP, which will motivate other and also keep you on track and for your motivations too.

Good topic and a good offer if you omit participation in the bounty. I know a lot of people who explain to me that it is impossible to earn money from one account to provide food for yourself and your family. Therefore, bounty hunters create dozens and dozens of alternative accounts. What do they end up with? Daily participation in bounty, indiscriminately in all of them, with the hope that at least some bounty will pay out. This takes a lot of time; it’s not for nothing that they call it bounty work. This raises a direct question: when will these people learn something in order to actually acquire normal knowledge? Therefore, the topics are good, and the motivation also seems to be there; however, it is difficult to interest people who are convinced that they do not have time to study something else. People love their comfort zone, and this is why many people do not succeed.

Thank you for the thoughtful response, you have raised some valid points. But we can only recommend what is best for them and how they can change their lives while making some extra income. These guys are privileged they get to know crypto and bitcointalk forum. We are very few and I can proudly say we are early. If, new comers can start learning skills while earning some money through micro task, it’s best in their interest. But if they keep insisting on making hundreds of accounts and cheating bounties eventually they are going down. They could earn in some bounties but not always, as they are going to get caught and all the work they have done will be going to waste. It’s not the best technique and unethical which most people give a shit about, but one should learn how to earn with ethics and follow rules. Things you mentioned does concern me, that’s why created this thread so, they can learn the importance of investing time in learning and come out of their comfort zone. As, bounties and airdrops earning is small and temporary. This not going to get them anywhere in their lives.

-snip-
the more I read the book, the more I think I am stupid. I don't know, I think I want to stop to read anything books and knowledge source.

I am a mechanical engineering graduate, I am working as staff on oil mining company, I have a lot of free time on normal days, while on office when completing the work, I am play chees and sometime browsing on internet just to know how the blockchain work. But, between the blockchain and mechanical is not connected to each other, sometimes I have to search on internet just to know how to create the code.

So. in the future, can it mechanical and blockchain engineering will connected for each other?. because both is same about technical where both is exact knowledge.

Good to see we have very skilled personnel behind us. It is very thoughtful of you to read book, but it is important to understand books are not always good source of knowledge, One should select a books that is well-reviewed and interesting. Learning always challenges us and more we learn more we feel powerful.

Why don’t you give a try to trading books and courses. As in your free time you can try some trading strategies and start building your portfolio. You must be already earning good, try investing it properly and once you mastered trading then you can choose another skill that is relevant to your field like management etc. As one day you are going to be manager in your company which might be beneficial in your promotions.

I have done MS in Microbiology.
I am currently looking for a Ph.d scholarship in the same field and working on some research publications.
I like playing and watching cricket, reading books, social work, and Volunteer work.
I am volunteering for the past 5 years for an organisation which help community by arranging blood donation camps, fundraising for the patients, awareness campaigns for deadly diseases like AIDS, Thalassemia, Cancer etc.
I joined this forum to learn about bitcoin in detail. I am thinking to learn some soft skills like Social media marketing, graphic designing and trading to diversify my experience. Can you guide me in this regard?

Interesting, Good luck hope you get a scholarship in PhD soon. Our prayers are with you. You are doing such a great humanitarian work, it’s must felt rewarding when you help people who are in desperate need of help. Hope you get rewarded in some way.

As you are in field of crypto one must give a try to trading strategies, do learn some and give them a try as few exchange provide dummy $ to try different strategies. And if you got enough time I think you should go for marketing and designing skills. As you are doing humanitarian work, you must be doing it through some organisation, do learn those skills and start building your portfolio while working in that organisation social media advertisement through banners marketing and such.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1110

View Profile
October 18, 2023, 06:37:24 PM

Just to lay emphases on one common but, ignored detail you’ve pointed out which is the time;

Many don’t consider how much time they put in, in trying to accomplish a task and forget that, these are valuable time that could have been used in archiving other goals as well as building your vocab or other skills that could as well earn you good money.

It’s no lies when they say, time is money and this is in i fact a commodity that is irrecoverable once expended.
The amount of time some of these beginners put into completing a task on bounties and not just on a single account but, multi accounts that would still get them into trouble is the height of time wasting.

I’m the end, they still get nothing out of it as, it’s more directional, spam based and backed by repetition (repost/retweet) and what have you. You really don’t get the chance to be innovative or productive.

One reason I don’t blame them, they don’t know any better but, you wonder if they aren’t reading what’s been said about bounties , oh yeah! They aren’t having the time to research and improve themselves.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
DYING_S0UL

Activity: 322
Merit: 315

The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>BAN

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2023, 06:59:22 PM

Unfortunately I have very bad bad experience with all these web3 platform and I think these are just waste of time. I have more than 100 galxe badge/oat and also performed so many zealy and taskon tasks but recieved only 10$ so far. I never hear that anyone has recieved a good reward by joining airdrop in these web3 platform

Nowadays, most of the airdrops are shit. Even a few years ago, airdrops were considered a very good source of income. Now it just sucks the users money like blood. Many airdrops require you to do a real time transactions. And doing multiple airdrops daily can cost you 1-2 dollars as transaction fee. Imagine 1000 users doing the same thing. It's basically a money making scheme now. I'm not saying airdrops are bad. It used to be a gem. But now most of them are bad.

I used Galxe before. Same experience as you. I also have a lot of OAT, but it's totally useless now. They just make you do their tasks. Bridge different tokens. Not paying a single penny.

AoBT
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
JOIN US

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
█████

██████████
HIRE US
sokani

Activity: 532
Merit: 434

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2023, 07:36:55 PM

This is a very good topic and thank you irfan_pak10 for this vital information. Information is power and I glad you brought something like this up because you never know whose life you have transformed by this post. Though, some persons are here to learn and the same time earn through signature campaigns, while others engaged in airdrops and bounties which might be time consuming and not rewarding. They can channel same energy to take up any of the above mentioned courses and it will be more profiting and do the person more good. Through this courses, one can forge a career path that will make a huge difference in the person's life.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
CASINO
SPORTS
RACING
OFFICIAL PARTNER OF
Argentina NT
CLOUD9
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
irfan_pak10 (OP)
Legendary

Sugars.zone

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2023, 08:04:47 PM

Sorry, Was using my mobile to reply you all the people in my previous post and got tired in the middle that's wgt left a few posts unresponded. Going to respond now.

I am sorry to hear about your bad experience with them, I am patterned with few of em, will surely going to talk to them make changes in reward system other wise those platforms popularity will eventually go down. For you please only join those campaigns that are project token-based or USDT-based.

Here I have some online learning platform suggestions from where you can learn Skills.

• Coursera
  • edX
  • Udemy

How about adding Youtube in the list. Youtube is the modern day university where you will get all the courses for free. You may have to pay for certain courses at Udemy and other platforms but Youtube is the best learning platform where you learn each and every skill.

Some people may want a certificate after the completion of the courses and some platforms like Coursera may give you a certificate in the end but a certificate does not matter when you apply for a job / online work. All they want to see is your skill and your portfolio showing your work, the certificate won't matter at all.

You are right about adding YouTube too, I didn't add it before because i think earning a skill with a certificate looks more credible, While pitching to clients through Fiver or Upwork they can showcase their certificate too, this way new users with zero reviews having a certificate will have edge over the one who does not have any certification. Yes, Surely YouTube is very effective in learning anything new, Will add in the OP.

Sometimes these online learning platforms doesn't give precise information on what one really want to know and sometimes the terms used are either contradictory or difficult to understand so in this course it still requires the service of someone who is accustomed to the basic terminology

Sorting the advice of people that are conversant with the trading terms and pattern is very important as they will guide you on the various techniques to be applied in other to earn money and profits

I do not agree, i have been taking courses with Zero prior knowledge in the filed never stuck anywhere. There are courses for beginners, Join those.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1362

View Profile
October 18, 2023, 08:25:55 PM

Indeed, it is correct that people who are earning money for some time through bounties and airdrops aren’t motivated to learn skills. But, if we talk about market condition of last 1-2 years, it is bad which has also affected the bounties and airdrops. So what we learned from here is that sometime earning through bounties and airdrops aren’t enough. We might not see good days until mid 2024, and maybe such days come again where market again crashes and making is impossible to make good money through bounties. It is important to come out of comfort zone sometime and learn some skill which are going to be permanent and will help them make some differences.
Thank you for this helpful topic, which will help many members here, especially beginners, who consider bounties and airdrops as their sole source of income. It is worth mentioning that Bounty works, such as social campaigns and airdrops tasks, do not require specific experience or skills at all. The only requirement is to have accounts with a sufficient number of followers and continue to share project posts and promotions in their accounts, forgetting that market conditions may constitute an obstacle for project owners and Bounty managers to cooperate in running marketing campaigns on the forum.

For this reason, bounties, airdrops, and task websites mentioned above, such as Galxe, Taskon, and others, should be a secondary source of income for them, not a primary one. Instead, they should intensify their efforts in learning through reliable sources and accredited courses and acquiring the necessary skills for the fields that customers demand and in which they have an interest and prefer. Through well-known Freelancer sites or any famous platform or forum, they can provide services resulting from the experiences and skills they acquired and put in their time and effort. It is sure that within years, they will have an exciting future with many opportunities to earn money they never dreamed of collecting.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
SeriouslyGiveaway

Activity: 448
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 19, 2023, 04:40:16 AM

Here I am also going to suggest some Top courses that you can learn easily if you do not have much prior knowledge:

• Digital Marketing
- Highly demanding, Coursera offers these courses through Google and also mentioned the US salary package to a Digital Marketer which is ~60k USD plus, per annum. You can learn SEO, SEM, Content Creation, and Social media marketing through Meta Powered courses.

• Graphic Design
- Another highly demanding skill that one should learn, You just need to be creative here.

• Content Writing
- King of the internet, every company required one. Learn how to be a good and creative content writer.

• Blockchain and Cryptocurrency
- The Future, learn blockchain, and smart contract.

There are many more, Just pick one, Start learning, and once you complete a course start implementing it, Kick-start your Fiver and Upwork profiles, and start selling your skills. These Skills not only provide you with finances but will open up many opportunities for you in the future.
- I believe it would be highly beneficial for beginners. I've tried some online courses on Coursera, and they are user-friendly and effective. The courses are neatly categorized by difficulty level, making it simple for learners to find the right fit.
- Equally important is that, after acquiring solid knowledge, we must put it into practice. Nothing beats searching for jobs in fields aligned with what we've learned. This way, we can both reinforce our knowledge and generate income.
- I've gathered a list of reputable job websites related to cryptocurrencies (Cryptocurrency Job Lists ),  I'm eager to contribute more resources to your topic to make it even more comprehensive.

aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
October 19, 2023, 06:50:09 AM

I would also say to possess some skills and you can acquire as much as knowledge from so many resources available on the Internet and there are many new opportunities available in crypto market at this time but most probably it will favour you if you have technical skills and have understanding about the functionality that increases the chance of your earning capabilities.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
raybucks

Activity: 102
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2023, 08:12:29 AM

Concentrate on mastering a single skill, secure internships to build valuable experience, and land a well-paying job.

Are you tired of losing money at online casinos and struggling to get your winnings?
Try The Best Casino: https://bit.ly/3RPj3P8
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: