Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:29:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time is more important than money  (Read 408 times)
Lukmanfirdaus1

Activity: 223
Merit: 37

hallo world ^_^

View Profile
November 08, 2023, 04:43:41 PM

I really agree with you that time is everything. Moreover, we pursue a field for a long time, then we will become an expert in that field, when we have become experts in that field, money should come to us.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HideYourKeys

Activity: 78
Merit: 57

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2023, 07:19:23 PM

It definitely is, money is just a tool to buy you more time
kotajikikox

Activity: 2366
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 14, 2023, 06:21:46 AM

You cannot make money if you already have no time(meaning when your dead) but that does not mean when you have time you can easily make money because it needs effort.

so for me , both are important I need time and I need money .. so the term More important does not necessarily needed here.

Time is the most important thing. but you have to spend time for make money.

so let me say I gave you time but denied money you will accept it?

even how long time you spend but Money will not come because you said time is more important .

Time is most important but if we need our brightness in future life than our need money and value of money also important for your life.
that says something , but does not enough for explaining what you chooses between.
It definitely is, money is just a tool to buy you more time
really ? i think it is time that gives you to make money .

Ubakama

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2023, 08:01:37 AM

The both are interlocked, there won't be any money without time. Why must of our time is engaged is in our quest for money. So if you want to make money you need time first.
silverfox33

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 16, 2023, 11:05:12 PM

Well said, time is the true currency of life and investing it wisely is the key to unlocking success. Just like a professional athlete, anyone seeking expertise must dedicate time to skill development. Especially in crypto today, videos and podcasts can be invaluable mentors. I believe there is a saying, 'Show me your friends, and I'll show you your future.' Surround yourself with positivity, invest in knowledge, and success will inevitably knock on your door. I believe the real richness is in the wealth of skills and experiences you accumulate over time. It's not about having time; it's about making time for what truly matters!

I was recently inspired by a crypto podcast discussing the secrets of success while juggling multiple roles — which I see also as a testament to the incredible value of time over money. It involves Zenobia Godschalk of The Hedera Governing Council who I have admired for some time.

https://www.citizencosmos.space/zenobiagodschalk

Anyways, thanks for your post and cheers to making time more important than money
cute nmp

Activity: 1652
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 18, 2023, 06:36:38 PM

Time is invaluable because once it's spent, it cannot be regained. While money can be earned or lost, time constantly moves forward, emphasizing the importance of using it wisely to pursue meaningful experiences and goals that contribute to a fulfilling life.

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀          SUGARS.ZONE     ❤[nbs
rodskee

Activity: 2352
Merit: 191

View Profile
November 27, 2023, 07:31:38 AM

I really agree with you that time is everything. Moreover, we pursue a field for a long time, then we will become an expert in that field, when we have become experts in that field, money should come to us.
Yet even how good you are in that field or we can call experts still TIME is what important
than money because having no time then money will never come our palm and that is what the reality of life means.
Time is invaluable because once it's spent, it cannot be regained. While money can be earned or lost, time constantly moves forward, emphasizing the importance of using it wisely to pursue meaningful experiences and goals that contribute to a fulfilling life.
That is a perfect call for this post , Money cannot be regained while Money can be
taken time and time again so yes time is more important.

peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 441

View Profile
November 27, 2023, 10:40:48 AM

The both are interlocked, there won't be any money without time. Why must of our time is engaged is in our quest for money. So if you want to make money you need time first.
Yeah they are both connected ,  no time = No money No money = still there is a time   meaning we must take care of time before we can relate and have money .
I need more time nowadays to make money while others are having money but they have no time( as they are dying)
so i still chose time because at least I can still make money while if you have loss time? there is no use of your money.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Chato1977

Activity: 1148
Merit: 58

View Profile
November 27, 2023, 11:19:47 AM

for me its TIME that is most important , I will choose time against money as I can still earn when I have time.
Reatim

Activity: 2814
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 28, 2023, 10:43:09 AM

Doesn't matter what is more important because I only care for which I earn . Grin

Just do your best and better when having a time , make more money .

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
cute nmp

Activity: 1652
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 02, 2023, 07:18:37 PM

Both are both important and essential in our lives .Time when spent cannot be returned one need to use it very wisely while without money one cannot live a good life or even satisfy his day to day needs.

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀          SUGARS.ZONE     ❤[nbs
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4447

View Profile
December 04, 2023, 01:10:17 AM

money is important because it then allows you to enjoy the time

without money you are homeless spending hours trying to find a warm place to rest. spending time trying to find clean water. spending time trying to get free food

having enough money allows you to save time. so much so you can find a great balance of instead of
$0:14hours foraging 10 hours resting

$80:8hours working, 6 hours leisure, 10 hours resting (paid $10/h)
if you imagine the normal 30:30:30 of housing:bills:leisure
the leisure time(0:0:30 of $80) is $26.66 for 6 hours ($4.44 an hour)

so knowing bills and rent dont increase by earning more
you can for $88.88 afford 8 hours of leisure meaning you could work for just 6 hours
$14.82/h for 6 hours would afford you 8 hours of leisure

you can for $97.76 afford 10 hours of leisure meaning you could work for just 4 hours
$24.44/h for 4 hours would afford you 10 hours of leisure

you can for $106.64 afford 12 hours of leisure meaning you could work for just 2 hours
$53.32/h for 2 hours would afford you 12 hours of leisure

so money can help give you time and afford to do things in that time

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Frist id

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 08, 2023, 04:27:33 PM

Time is more important than money because time is gone and cannot be returned. Money takes today but can be earned tomorrow. But the time that has gone today can never be regained. Money is essential in life but it is true that money will not be useful as time goes by.
Natsuu

Activity: 1106
Merit: 158

View Profile
December 11, 2023, 12:46:12 PM

I think it’s because time can make money but we can’t buy time with money.
If we spend time smartly on learning cool stuff and mastering skills, opportunities and success may come our way. Parents should teach this to their children naturally. When grow up, we can keep the habit to ourselves. It’s not bad to take a rest but if we can spend time in our leisures, maybe we can spend time too in working for ourselves, right?

Koceila

Activity: 37
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 03, 2024, 09:56:21 PM

This question makes feel like in a paradox, time isn't real physical talking, scientific society says that, Human is the creator of the concept of time, and money is also the creation of Human, but money is nowadays something very important to live and in order to gain money you will consume time, like you need time to make money, and to have time to do other things, you have to be like rich in order to do other things for yourself and not to gain money.
Captain50

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 09, 2024, 04:01:35 PM

Time is the most important thing in our life because if there is no time how can you earn money for every task you have to give time for every thing where you spend more time you can earn more from that place we must keep time and then every task  To be done according to time we will be paid for work from every place properly if we work according to that time we will definitely get paid very high and good
ineedhelpplease

Activity: 168
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 09, 2024, 11:26:01 PM

Try to appreciate time, even in moments of distress. I tried that and it does work.

Will not be online until 3/21 due to upcoming Philosophy exam that I haven’t fully studied for.
ThomasBoaz

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 10, 2024, 10:00:26 AM

Time allows us to pursue our passions, hobbies, and personal interests. It provides opportunities for personal growth, spending quality time with loved ones, and engaging in activities that bring joy and fulfillment. Prioritizing time over money can lead to a more balanced and meaningful life.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: