Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:54:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KuCoin Launches Futures 2.0  (Read 166 times)
ScoobyDu (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 19, 2023, 01:04:02 PM

Launched in September 2017, KuCoin is a global cryptocurrency exchange with its operational headquarters in Seychelles. KU Coins launches feature 2.0 that improve its over all features.

• 20X faster
  • 15X more capacity
  • New API structure
  • New Self-Trade Protection (STP) Feature

A new API rate was made available with a limit that meets the standard in the industry. It is two times faster than the old rate, and the goal is to make it ten times faster soon. These features help the trader to trade more efficiently. KuCoin also offers various features and tools to assist traders in their activities, including spot trading, futures trading, staking, lending, and more.

It is anticipated that in November, a large-scale marketing effort would get underway to mark the occasion of the introduction of Futures 2.0.

source

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 19, 2023, 09:01:16 PM

I am not sure if this would bring them higher like they hope it would but I am guessing that at least "some" people will be excited about it. I get that it may not be for people like me who has nothing to do with things like these, but at the end of the day some people are excited about it and that's more than enough for them.

I believe that the best thing we could do right now regarding this situation would be just ignoring all the improvements and just focus on not having any beta issues, I am sure that they have done all the tests they need to do and will keep doing it until the last second but it is not going to be easy to find every single issue, sometimes when there are upgrades like this it ends up being a little bit harder and that causes a bit of trouble. I think it should be a tough deal and can't be really considered all that great easily, it has to be something that would result with an issue that's not going to be easy at all in the end.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1210

Heisenberg

View Profile
October 19, 2023, 09:46:56 PM

• 20X faster
  • 15X more capacity
The Upgrades like this don't really matter to a retail trader. These are mostly helpful to big players or even high frequency traders where milliseconds matter a lot between a profit or loss.

Isn't this like the 2 or 3 time Kucoin tries to relaunch their platform. At one point it was even called KuMex. This is more like Kucoin Futures 3.0

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Wiwo

Activity: 1050
Merit: 675

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2023, 11:06:37 PM

Well Kucoin is not the first exchange to undergo such a feature development we already have other notable exchanges having those features in place already and just like the first and second comments have rightly mentioned this is not so significant for us to discuss on and we can only but wish them the best of luck and hope that this development will bring with it a lot of traffic to the exchange although I have Kucoin account it has been long since I use them since I have better alternatives to them since I discover that alternative,  I haven't been active again of Kucoin like before now.
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1228

View Profile
October 19, 2023, 11:35:54 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2023, 03:12:03 PM by ryzaadit

I see some confused with these 2.0, 3.0 and other number stuff.

I read the update from you @OP, to be honest, these is just can be called development updates. Kucoin no need to really using 2.0 or 3.0 word while the update is about a service of their platform.

Because, from my perspective these update is just for optimize access nothing new at all.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2023, 01:00:32 AM

It's still the same Futures Market  Cheesy
I think it's just their internal name like version 2, or a better version of their current futures market. For me, the features OP mentioned seem a list of features that must be in the future market. Even though other exchanges are more advance, they think it's still normal.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 20, 2023, 01:28:57 AM

Well, I'm not a huge fan of KuCoin either, although I do use it occasionally for spot trading. When it comes to futures trading, I prefer Binance and other top exchanges because their system is more user-friendly. I'm not sure if this update will improve KuCoin's futures interface, but I'll take a look to see what changes have been made so far.

ScoobyDu (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2023, 11:48:04 AM

Well, I'm not a huge fan of KuCoin either, although I do use it occasionally for spot trading. When it comes to futures trading, I prefer Binance and other top exchanges because their system is more user-friendly. I'm not sure if this update will improve KuCoin's futures interface, but I'll take a look to see what changes have been made so far.

It's completely understandable that you prefer Binance and other top exchanges for futures trading due to their user-friendly interfaces.

KuCoin has been working on updates and improvements to their platform, so it's worth checking out the changes they've made.

I think it's always a good idea to stay informed about the latest developments and improvements in the trading world.
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315

View Profile
October 20, 2023, 01:21:25 PM

Well for spot traders this doesnt really mean anything. Never tried Kucoin Futures cause I am more on Binance future due to volume and app intuitive smooth experience.

But I appreciate OP for sharing the development on one of the biggest exchange, at least if ever Binance got a problem we can always rely to other platform like Kucoin. Ive just noticed too they already have p2p already. But never tried it yet.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
fokinlipat

Activity: 187

View Profile
October 20, 2023, 02:09:54 PM

Launched in September 2017, KuCoin is a global cryptocurrency exchange with its operational headquarters in Seychelles. KU Coins launches feature 2.0 that improve its over all features.

• 20X faster
  • 15X more capacity
  • New API structure

A new API rate was made available with a limit that meets the standard in the industry. It is two times faster than the old rate, and the goal is to make it ten times faster soon. These features help the trader to trade more efficiently. KuCoin also offers various features and tools to assist traders in their activities, including spot trading, futures trading, staking, lending, and more.

It is anticipated that in November, a large-scale marketing effort would get underway to mark the occasion of the introduction of Futures 2.0.

source

I would not get excited with the announcement and wait for the user experience to happen first. There had been many such false claims by other companies in past and they all proved to be futile. So, we can not say that this time also the exchange will live up to the expectations based on the declaration they have made.

Even, if we see based on the popularity of exchanges, there are many other better options like binance which have proved themselves to much secure and practical for crypto users.
Dunamisx

Activity: 854
Merit: 539

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 20, 2023, 02:16:14 PM

I would admit that this thread is supposed to be on exchanges board for proper discussion since kucoin itself is an exchange, i don't use the exchange but if the improvements aimed were fully implemented accordingly, then this is going to bring for more use of this exchange from the crypto communities, what the people want are improved services over time, and with these nee features, they are going to also record some recent changes as improvement towards the use of their exchange.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ScoobyDu (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2023, 12:29:37 PM

Well for spot traders this doesnt really mean anything. Never tried Kucoin Futures cause I am more on Binance future due to volume and app intuitive smooth experience.

But I appreciate OP for sharing the development on one of the biggest exchange, at least if ever Binance got a problem we can always rely to other platform like Kucoin. Ive just noticed too they already have p2p already. But never tried it yet.

I'm glad, you found my post appreciable, and I also appreciate your feedback. And i think it's very important for the crypto community to stay informed about developments on various exchanges, and KuCoin's progress . Exploring these platforms can open up more opportunities and broaden our trading experiences
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315

View Profile
October 21, 2023, 12:36:30 PM

I'm glad, you found my post appreciable, and I also appreciate your feedback. And i think it's very important for the crypto community to stay informed about developments on various exchanges, and KuCoin's progress . Exploring these platforms can open up more opportunities and broaden our trading experiences
Are you a Kucoin user or any sort of representative of them? Or just wanted to share the update? Would like to ask whats the difference before this news maybe they lack all those features that makes them becoming more bold and in the competition. I am into Binance and Bybit when it comes to Future, so any progress from Kucoin might be a good one aside from doing spot there.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
ScoobyDu (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2023, 01:07:00 PM

Are you a Kucoin user or any sort of representative of them? Or just wanted to share the update? Would like to ask whats the difference before this news maybe they lack all those features that makes them becoming more bold and in the competition. I am into Binance and Bybit when it comes to Future, so any progress from Kucoin might be a good one aside from doing spot there.

I'm not a user or representative of KuCoin .The news I shared about KuCoin's features is meant to inform the community about their newly launch features, which may be of interest to other traders who may be seeking for a variety of options.
Huppercase

Activity: 756
Merit: 515

View Profile
October 21, 2023, 01:15:35 PM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (3)

I would not get excited with the announcement and wait for the user experience to happen first. There had been many such false claims by other companies in past and they all proved to be futile. So, we can not say that this time also the exchange will live up to the expectations based on the declaration they have made.

Even, if we see based on the popularity of exchanges, there are many other better options like binance which have proved themselves to much secure and practical for crypto users.

If you are indeed waiting for users experience, you may have to wait till next year when halving begins. The reason is that even if users were to use this new features, it wouldn't make any difference between this and the old one because the workload is the same, the same users and the same coin, little to no stress. The only way you can determine all the features listed above is when the traders stressed the future exchange and that cannot happen now in bear market, we have to wait for bull run to test the scalability.

I would admit that this thread is supposed to be on exchanges board for proper discussion since kucoin itself is an exchange, i don't use the exchange but if the improvements aimed were fully implemented accordingly, then this is going to bring for more use of this exchange from the crypto communities, what the people want are improved services over time, and with these nee features, they are going to also record some recent changes as improvement towards the use of their exchange.

I'm of the suggestion that it should be move to trading discussion, as the discussion is more specific on the future trading but anyone the OP decide is fine.
Kucoin use to be every trader favorite because of altcoins they listed, big exchange like Binance and Okx don't give this opportunity to retail traders and small money bag but the mandatory verification sent lots of traders packing to another exchange. The good thing about the future is down is very difficult to see people complain about their downtime in futures. Binance literally had downtime many time when they launch their futures but kucoin hasn't for ones that I can remember.

I don't know why they updated this now, or probably they are getting ready for bull run, who knows if they are expecting twice number of users from the last bull run.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
devil-soul

Activity: 184
Merit: 14

For Rent

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2023, 12:13:30 PM

No matter how many innovations kucoin can introduce to make the platform attractive, I no longer use it since they introduced the mandatory KYC

jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 01, 2023, 06:09:10 PM

• 20X faster
  • 15X more capacity
  • New API structure

source

Kucoin didn't rename them as HTX?

I haven't used the exchange for a while but the update doesn't seem to be anything exciting for their current users also their mandatory KYC policy might resulted in lesser traffic than before if my assumption is right.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Mate2237

Activity: 714
Merit: 580

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2023, 09:15:31 PM

I think I was having this app in my mobile phone and I was about using it and I did comparation analysis and I discovered that Binance is the best to be used so I uninstalled the app again. But I use to receive messages every day to use the app to deposit and get my first deposit bonus. But I always ignore because their market price is low. Most of my country cryptocurrency users were using Remitano but as the app was disturbing last months, most of us left it and use Binance for our daily, weekly and monthly payment or transactions.

Though many of us are still using this app for exchange.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Spaceman1000$

Activity: 518
Merit: 153

View Profile
November 01, 2023, 10:26:00 PM

• 20X faster
  • 15X more capacity
  • New API structure

source

I've seen the upgrade been done by Kucoin, I also saw some upgrades too on binance been done too. I feel a lot of exchange company have really embarked on improving their front end usage for efficiency and flexibility for users, even on my mobile phone, the features has changed, I sometimes struggle to locate some icons I usually know their spot. With time I will get used to it.

TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
November 01, 2023, 10:29:57 PM

I think I was having this app in my mobile phone and I was about using it and I did comparation analysis and I discovered that Binance is the best to be used so I uninstalled the app again. But I use to receive messages every day to use the app to deposit and get my first deposit bonus. But I always ignore because their market price is low. Most of my country cryptocurrency users were using Remitano but as the app was disturbing last months, most of us left it and use Binance for our daily, weekly and monthly payment or transactions.

Though many of us are still using this app for exchange.

If you want a good alternative to binance, I can say, kucoin may be one of them that you can trust with your funds.
However, just like any other exchange, you always need to make sure you transfer your funds to your own wallet after you finished your transaction with them.
I can't say anything against kucoin a I've used this exchange several times and haven't encountered any issue at all.
You can also use their p2p trading if you want to exchange your crypto with your fiat.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: