Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:07:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dump market potential?  (Read 1098 times)
arabspaceship123

Activity: 868
Merit: 190

I'm a web developer. Hire me for your work.

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2023, 10:28:39 PM

If ppl don't sell they're a minority who've got money to invest. All investors aren't able to hodl even if they're patient because their priority goes to paying bills. I'm trying to stack sats because it's all I can do. I'm not in a position to buy Bitcoin because it doesn't matter how fruitful the investment looks I don't have enough money.

The solution to these things in the market is not to sell, it is to know when the market can go up and know how to wait, it is Nothing more than that, a person who is not so Patient, so if he sells, that person will be the loser, No one else will see their waste of the Opportunity that life is Giving them, what I want is to always have money to buy all the bitcoin I can, because it is the only way I see to have a lot of money in the future, no There is another reason , you see , because I respect Everything they have been doing in other Investments , but the best in the world is Bitcoin.

██████████   ARABSPACESHIP 123     سفينة الفضاء العربية ١٢٣   ██████
|  | ||     |   
avatar & signature available to rent   |     || |  |

█████████████████  
Hire me to design your websites   █████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
YUriy1991

Activity: 910
Merit: 219

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 23, 2023, 04:33:43 AM

I predict that war will be created to do things like this, create all this chaos and of course there will be those who benefit and lose from this chaos, one alternative that investors use is to look at market conditions simultaneously, they see and compare which sectors have the most affected by this, I think they will come in and out when it's time.
because without volatility it will be difficult to make money.

We will not have control over the price when we want to buy some BTC. A smarter play is to play short when the price reaches resistance. Apart from that, what makes the market volatile is that mass sales (whale sales) also have the potential to cause a deeper market fall, especially if accompanied by fake news. This is where it is important to read and understand market conditions for decision making so that you don't make mistakes to make money as stated above.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
naikturun

Activity: 1190
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 23, 2023, 05:39:52 AM

If we look at previous cases, we see that Covid is hampering world economic growth, even in crypto too, but it only slows it down, doesn't cancel what should happen (bullmarket).
So in my opinion, even if the war between Israel and Palestine is not over after the halving, the market will still rise even though it will be a little delayed. but we hope that the war between Israel and Palestine will end soon.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
arabspaceship123

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2023, 08:51:08 AM

The problem with short sales is that it isn't guaranteed. If ppl buy with the intentions of selling quick to make smaller profits there's a possibility it won't work unless they hodl.

It's a decision for an investor to make but there's always going to be cases involving fake news or real worldly events which's going to make ppl reconsider their investments.

We will not have control over the price when we want to buy some BTC. A smarter play is to play short when the price reaches resistance. Apart from that, what makes the market volatile is that mass sales (whale sales) also have the potential to cause a deeper market fall, especially if accompanied by fake news. This is where it is important to read and understand market conditions for decision making so that you don't make mistakes to make money as stated above.

|  | ||     |   

█████████████████  
asrinur

Activity: 612
Merit: 104

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 23, 2023, 11:13:16 AM

So in my opinion, even if the war between Israel and Palestine is not over after the halving, the market will still rise even though it will be a little delayed. but we hope that the war between Israel and Palestine will end soon.
I don't think the war between Israel and Palestine has anything to do with the crypto market. In the past, many people predicted that the war between Russia and Ukraine would cause the crypto market to experience a sharp decline, but in reality this was not the case. In fact, in war conditions, many shares rise and the crypto market experiences a significant spike as has happened recently.

Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
November 23, 2023, 11:36:11 AM

I predict that war will be created to do things like this, create all this chaos and of course there will be those who benefit and lose from this chaos, one alternative that investors use is to look at market conditions simultaneously, they see and compare which sectors have the most affected by this, I think they will come in and out when it's time.
because without volatility it will be difficult to make money.

Or simply via technical approach on which this would really be the most common way on dealing with the market on which you would really be basing up on TA.  We would really be able to notice if we are really that approaching on some technical analysis on which it might be a sweet spot to look for some confirmation of those indicators before making such step. We do know that this market cant really be precisely be predicted
on making use of TA and this is why it would really be that always random if we do speak about outcomes or results yet there would really be different factors on which it would really be affecting
the overall outcome of this space.

Dump potential? It could be
Pump potential? Likewise.

This is why making up decisions would really be entirely be depending on you as a trader/investor. We do have different ways on how to assess things whether we should be making some
move or would really be just that waiting for the right opportunity. Success will really matter on how well you would be handling yourself into this unpredictable market.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
DanWalker

Activity: 1932
Merit: 544

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
November 23, 2023, 11:38:50 AM

I don't think the war between Israel and Palestine has anything to do with the crypto market. In the past, many people predicted that the war between Russia and Ukraine would cause the crypto market to experience a sharp decline, but in reality this was not the case. In fact, in war conditions, many shares rise and the crypto market experiences a significant spike as has happened recently.

I disagree, the war between Russia and Ukraine has pushed the world crisis and inflation to the highest level because this is not just a simple war between two neighboring countries but a war between two superpowers Russia and the United States. So it would be misleading to say that it does not affect bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, it even heavily affects risky assets like cryptocurrencies and stocks. Meanwhile, the war between Israel and Palestine is smaller in scale, so we are less affected.

But bitcoin and the market quickly adapted to things and recovered quickly this year. Bitcoin is already a part of the world economy, so if the world economy has problems, bitcoin will definitely be affected. Bitcoin is not separate from the world and immune to everything.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Davian144

Activity: 2520
Merit: 578

View Profile
November 23, 2023, 02:06:34 PM
Merited by Mame89 (1)

Why do you associate the crypto market with the war conditions taking place in Israel and Palestine? I think the impact that the crypto market will have on the conditions of the war between Israel and Palestine will not be that much even though there are many things currently happening such as product boycotts because of this. But the condition of the crypto market itself seems to be fine, especially considering that there will be a halving next year which could be an impetus for increasing the price of Bitcoin in the market.

I also think that, even though war conditions could actually affect all sectors of the international market, it would not have much of an impact on the crypto market which can only be accessed via the internet. Crypto investors will actually find it easier to secure their assets in crypto during war conditions rather than storing them in real form. So the impact will only be felt more by real estate investors and business people for that matter, while for crypto investors it will actually not be too dangerous even though they can also be panicked when they see that there is still war in this world.
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1386
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2023, 05:14:42 PM

The solution to these things in the market is not to sell, it is to know when the market can go up and know how to wait, it is Nothing more than that, a person who is not so Patient, so if he sells, that person will be the loser, No one else will see their waste of the Opportunity that life is Giving them, what I want is to always have money to buy all the bitcoin I can, because it is the only way I see to have a lot of money in the future, no There is another reason , you see , because I respect Everything they have been doing in other Investments , but the best in the world is Bitcoin.

When the market dump then that time the only way to decrease your losses is to hold and be in patience because your sudden decision can be give you loss as a result of which you will think negatively about investment. With patience there is no issue because you will just keep calm and see when the market become green again. Bitcoin investment is a suitable option and those individuals who are newbies should not find another coin because other coins can not be more profitable than bitcoin. One thing that is necessary for bitcoin investment is your budget as well as your patience so if someone contain these feature then he will be a successful investor.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
arabspaceship123

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2023, 01:23:18 AM

It's an achievement for bitcoin because it's being used in the world economy. It's a new money tool so if BTC's making a name for itself next to currencies we're changing course. Of course if the world economy's got problems it's going to affect bitcoin but it's the same for every currency.

But bitcoin and the market quickly adapted to things and recovered quickly this year. Bitcoin is already a part of the world economy, so if the world economy has problems, bitcoin will definitely be affected. Bitcoin is not separate from the world and immune to everything.

|  | ||     |   

█████████████████  
ancafe

Activity: 1624
Merit: 693

View Profile
November 24, 2023, 05:06:55 AM

From various sequences of problems and many aspects that can be associated, I become doubtful with the price development of Bitcoin which in the event of this war is enlarged, so as usual Bitcoin will experience a price decline, even though we know it is not just bitcoin that will be a victim of this conflict happen.

I do not mean to frighten or make FUD, I just want to discuss to share thoughts, but for an bitcoin intelligent investor, how do you respond to conflicts that have probability to suppress Bitcoin prices?
Without a war bitcoin would also experience a decline and perhaps we can review previous history for consideration. One thing that makes me doubt that if World War III occurs it will deal a big blow to bitcoin and in fact this is not just talking about bitcoin but the oil sector, stocks and other sectors will also be completely paralyzed. No one expects war because it will have a bad impact on economic stability and thus can also influence or surpass events that can destroy human life.

Currently there are also countries in conflict but it does not affect bitcoin and if the country in conflict is not one of the bitcoin soup it may have little influence. Remain alert to any events that could bring Bitcoin down and maybe what we need to do is stay calm and wait for a gradual recovery. That's the only way that can be done and fear that cannot be controlled will only have a bad impact that result in us experiencing losses.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2023, 06:49:58 AM

Wars may effect the market a little but not totality not unless this is another world war that of course surely the cause of all problem and crypto will not free from that to be affected.
and also those countries that having wars now are not biggest crypto users

United States
Japan
South Korea
Hong Kong
Singapore
China
Australia
Canada
United Kingdom
Switzerland

maybe there is a slight but not a big movement in our crypto market.
and also not unless we are seeing those top crypto users/holders country then maybe that would bring earthquake in bitcoin market.

arabspaceship123

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2023, 01:03:10 PM

War or covid which's going to affect crypto markets more. Did ppl dump bitcoin because of wars or pandemics. We can't be positive if it affected the market.

I can't remember what happened to bitcoin's price when we were sitting in our homes because of covid or before Russia invaded Ukraine. We don't know if it's price wasn't affected in 2 years because of covid or Russia there's no way to understand much bitcoin's price changed course.

|  | ||     |   

█████████████████  
Eternad

Activity: 1204
Merit: 596

When life gets hard BUY Bitcoin!

View Profile
November 24, 2023, 01:09:47 PM

War or covid which's going to affect crypto markets more. Did ppl dump bitcoin because of wars or pandemics. We can't be positive if it affected the market.

I can't remember what happened to bitcoin's price when we were sitting in our homes because of covid or before Russia invaded Ukraine. We don't know if it's price wasn't affected in 2 years because of covid or Russia there's no way to understand much bitcoin's price changed course.

Bitcoin price dump on both event that you mention but it’s just temporary since the market already recovered after few weeks and months of downward movement.

The positive about Bitcoin was many holders keep buying whenever there’s a dip no matter what’s the bad news in crypto. This kind of characteristic of holders is what makes Bitcoin resilient no matter how hard the FUD unlike shitcoin that easily crash when there’s bad news and failed to recover because everyone lost faith to the team which will not happened to Bitcoin because our founder is already long gone.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Andrija Branislav

Activity: 224
Merit: 25

Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
November 24, 2023, 04:40:46 PM

It cannot be denied that all the events that have passed, especially Covid or the ongoing war between Russia and Ukraine, have more or less had their own impact on the market, but BTC's performance should not be forgotten and to this day it still has potential. now watch the market and the price of BTC starts to rise slowly.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1150

View Profile
November 24, 2023, 04:54:07 PM

The crypto market was impacted by the pandemic and so was the war. The price dropped because fear was everywhere, of course not only in crypto but all markets were also affected. But do you remember that the market started improving after a few months and reached ATH in 2021?

You can look back at the graph and that is the history that you need to remember and be careful about so you don't make rash decisions regarding your investment. Some people sell because they panic, others sell because they need to, others also sell so they can accumulate at a lower price. There's a reason for everything, but don't ruin your investment plans easily just because of FUD.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
arabspaceship123

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2023, 02:40:20 PM

When it's dumped because of bad news in crypto bitcoin fights back. I can't remember what happened but it could've been a temporary dive. If ppl dumped Bitcoin in covid because FUD it didn't have long term action on bitcoin. Today it's $37k we aren't close to bitcoin ATH but it's positive because the market's secure.

Bitcoin price dump on both event that you mention but it’s just temporary since the market already recovered after few weeks and months of downward movement.

The positive about Bitcoin was many holders keep buying whenever there’s a dip no matter what’s the bad news in crypto. This kind of characteristic of holders is what makes Bitcoin resilient no matter how hard the FUD unlike shitcoin that easily crash when there’s bad news and failed to recover because everyone lost faith to the team which will not happened to Bitcoin because our founder is already long gone.

|  | ||     |   

█████████████████  
southerngentuk

Activity: 1316
Merit: 252

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 25, 2023, 05:31:04 PM

I again find that there is no strong correlation between Bitcoin price and global events. Bitcoin price is a function of many factors, including supply and demand, market sentiment, and technical factors. Global events can influence these factors, but they typically do not have a direct impact on Bitcoin price.

The proof is when the COVID-19 pandemic led to a global economic recession. There have been a lot of people worried about the future, causing them to withdraw from crypto assets. But even so, many people still consider Bitcoin to be a safe haven asset, and there are still many investors, even large investment funds, that have bought Bitcoin as a way to protect their assets. their assets from inflation. Ultimately, these factors offset each other, and Bitcoin prices remained bullish in 2020 and 2021.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
fzkto

Activity: 2268
Merit: 439

Cashback 15%

View Profile
November 25, 2023, 08:24:42 PM

When it's dumped because of bad news in crypto bitcoin fights back. I can't remember what happened but it could've been a temporary dive. If ppl dumped Bitcoin in covid because FUD it didn't have long term action on bitcoin. Today it's $37k we aren't close to bitcoin ATH but it's positive because the market's secure.

So far, not only the cryptocurrency market is positive. The stock markets are also growing. I think that as long as America does not raise interest rates, all markets will grow. Especially next year there will be presidential elections. Probably everything will be good on the markets until then.

HUGE
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1498
Merit: 566

View Profile
November 26, 2023, 09:36:27 PM

So far, not only the cryptocurrency market is positive. The stock markets are also growing. I think that as long as America does not raise interest rates, all markets will grow. Especially next year there will be presidential elections. Probably everything will be good on the markets until then.

I think US is one country that has a big influence on bitcoin market, I mean they are huge their influence has far flung reach globally. And with every negative news from them, like raising interest rates and hiking them, the market will go down if we here this news. But the good thing is that this is just temporary, maybe a week or two everything will settle down and the market will go back to it's normal price.

So it also means that the bitcoin market has it's own movement, based on what the sentiments of the investors will be at that time. So it's us that really control it, if we want to dump then yeah no problem, there will be another individual in the other side of the globe going to scoop that BTC that you have sold.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██