Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:20:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Skill Before Or After University Education?  (Read 327 times)
cute nmp

Activity: 1666
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 28, 2023, 07:49:33 PM

It is better for one to learn some skills whether online or offline even before the university level . Those skills we learn may turn out to be more beneficial to us in the future more than our certificates itself . As a recent graduate my professional career now was not what i was thought from school. It was from an online program which i enrolled. while still in school what will have happen now if i didn't learn any skills that could help give me some Financial stability ,I will advise people to combine both education and skills for more opportunities and a brighter future.

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀          SUGARS.ZONE     ❤[nbs
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Suzume

Activity: 322
Merit: 26

Be Happy ☺️

View Profile
November 29, 2023, 07:39:06 AM

I belong from Bangladesh and those who are Bangladeshi here they are aware with the university admissions craze of Bangladesh. Everyones dream to admitted in government university and 17 to 18 people fight against 1seat of government university. It's needed highly skilled to get admitted in University. Without increase skill you can't get admitted in university after admit your skill increase more.
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 05, 2023, 08:28:34 AM

Skill is essential and needed to get admitted in University admission. Because the high class University and the popular universe have not that my seats how much student in our country. A lot of student fight for one seat in university. Without developing your skill and knowledge for getting admission and fight with others for university you can't get chance in admission.
if you have Money to enroll in  university they care nothing about your skills mate but
I don't know in your country because here? we are accepting depending in how your capacity to pay for
enrollment and for your tuition fees.

I is also a skilled student when i go in college , yeah I manage to use my skills to
attract my professors and classmate to love me for what i can bring them specially in artistic side.
I belong from Bangladesh and those who are Bangladeshi here they are aware with the university admissions craze of Bangladesh. Everyones dream to admitted in government university and 17 to 18 people fight against 1seat of government university. It's needed highly skilled to get admitted in University. Without increase skill you can't get admitted in university after admit your skill increase more.
that is really sad mate, 17 student fighting for 1 slot? that is insane ..

peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
December 06, 2023, 07:40:24 PM

That is inhumane mate , how could a Bangladeshi have their better education (if not the best) when the government cannot afford giving them at least 3 is to 1 seat for admittance ?

sorry to hear this mate, yeah it is expensive to have education but not that bad that 17 students need to fight for 1 seat.

but in this part comes that Skills can be the one who must be , next is education if the world cannot offer not so free but cheap education at least.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Natsuu

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

View Profile
December 07, 2023, 03:25:34 PM

Thats great to know OP! Youre making practical decisions and you have plans. It’s perfect because the digital landscape offers so many opportunities. Personally, I didnt have much resources during my undergrad so I just utilized the lessons that we had at school. And im glad that it turned out great. I was able to have other income streams while i was studying and it was easier for me when i graduated. Investing in yourself really is helpful especially if you continuously add a new skill so you can earn more. Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
December 10, 2023, 04:16:31 PM

Skill exists before university training. Training simply hones the skill that was already there.

Many people drop out from school. They don't have the skill, so the training doesn't do anything for them.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Koceila

Activity: 37
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 03, 2024, 10:00:02 PM

I think that university education is important for personal education and to have access to many things, but skills are important to help development of what you've learned from university education, so it's like one thing, you can not compare them.
coinsnapp7er

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2024, 07:03:40 PM

Tech skills are something someone can learn either before or after University graduation. But it's more advisable to get skilled in any category of tech as it's being regarded as the future.
Volimack

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 12, 2024, 01:09:32 PM

Skills are essential before university education and if skills are not good then university education can never be achieved. After making a decision I need to ask myself and consider whether I have the basic knowledge to pursue higher education in the chosen subject and whether I have had the opportunity to demonstrate mastery in the subject before. Whatever the subject of study if there is interest in knowledge then the chances of getting desired results increase.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: