Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:58:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Skill Before Or After University Education?  (Read 327 times)
Okwara (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 7

View Profile
October 19, 2023, 11:43:19 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2023, 07:34:01 AM by Okwara

Skill before or after university education will depend on some factors. The type of skill you want to learn (Online or Offline) and the level of financial support for your higher school education. It also depends on your region or country. In some countries students receive financial support from the government while in some countries, no government support. There's also a high level of unemployment even after university in some countries. In this case, your skill will save you because you can work independently.

If you don't have reliable financial support but want to attend university, then learning the skill before university might be good for you so that you can support yourself financially when you finally gain admission into the university. But if it is an online skill, you can still learn while in university.

I will use myself as a case study. I learned Diesel Injection Pump And Injection Nozzle maintenance (Offline Skill) before entering university for my higher education. Currently I'm already in my 3rd year in the university courtesy of the money I make from my acquired skill. Learning a skill is a good decision regardless.

I work independently and still work for my boss (Trainer), especially during the holidays. My next skill will be in WEB3. You too can do it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SquirrelJulietGarden

Activity: 1316
Merit: 727

View Profile
October 20, 2023, 01:36:09 AM

Skill before or after university education will depend on some factors. The type of skill you want to learn (Online or Offline) and the level of financial support for your higher school education. It also depends on your region or country. In some countries there's a high level of unemployment even after university. In this case, your skill will save you because you can work independently.
The world is nowadays flatter than before with Globalization and with the Internet, open sourced resources, you can learn many things free and online without going to any school, college or university.

You can work at offices or at home or any place as a remote worker. It's so helpful for people who have knowledge, skills to work and they even can take multiple jobs to work at the same time, all in remotely mode.

I work independently and still work for my boss (Trainer), especially during the holidays. My next skill will be in WEB3. You too can do it.
Cryptocurrency Job List and [Guide and Advice] New Here? How to Earn and Learn. are good resources for you to find remote jobs in cryptocurrency and even beyond.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Ryker1

Activity: 1918
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 20, 2023, 06:50:49 AM

Believed me, experienced is the best teacher ever.
My work now is not the line that I studied when I was in college. Web3 is a lot of programming job, even though you know a programming job but you dont have experience about it you will not succeed.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Crypt0Gore

Activity: 854
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 20, 2023, 07:04:27 AM

You can't fly a plan with just the manual book, it's possible that you will crash the plane, there is a big difference in learning how to do something or reading about it and putting it into action, if all you have in your head is theory you know nothing, until you practice is for real that's where and when you are to be qualified.

In crypto space, while finding good projects to bet my hard earned money on I always make sure that the teams have past experience before, they must have work with some other projects or companies before, this will increase their chances of success with their present project or company, those who watch the shark tanks knows why it's important.

In other for big men to support your journey by funding you, that's why they first ask what your past experience is like, they are more interested in this side of you than any other, past experience is the big deal.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                             █
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          █
            ▄▄████████▄▄     █
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄   █
          █████▀▀  ▀▀█████▄  █
          █████      ██████  █
          █████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀  █
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀   █
            ▀▀████████▀▀     █
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          █
█                             █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
ROLLBOTS
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
   PLAY NOW   
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Franctoshi

Activity: 798
Merit: 546

View Profile
October 20, 2023, 07:29:31 AM

Skills can be acquired at any time within this specific time frame before, during, and after University education,  but from my perspective best time for one to get a skill is before and during your time at the university.

Take you for instance, if you are from a low-income country where the government does not take care of its citizens, in terms of supporting students by giving them loans or providing free education, there is a need to acquire a skill before gaining admission, to work and study to earn with your skill in case you are training yourself, and if you are trained by your parents the money that they would give you is never gonna be enough to take care of yourself in school.

Secondly, based on an increasing number of unemployed graduates and the unavailability of jobs in most countries, it makes perfect sense to grab a skill while you study and never wait to graduate, or else you too could find it difficult to get a job.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Taskford

Activity: 2534
Merit: 787

View Profile
October 20, 2023, 08:50:13 AM

Skill before or after university education will depend on some factors. The type of skill you want to learn (Online or Offline) and the level of financial support for your higher school education. It also depends on your region or country. In some countries students receive financial support from the government while in some countries, no government support. There's also a high level of unemployment even after university in some countries. In this case, your skill will save you because you can work independently.

If you don't have reliable financial support but want to attend university, then learning the skill before university might be good for you so that you can support yourself financially when you finally gain admission into the university. But if it is an online skill, you can still learn while in university.

I will use myself as a case study. I learned Diesel Injection Pump And Injection Nozzle maintenance (Offline Skill) before entering university for my higher education. Currently I'm already in my 3rd year in the university courtesy of the money I make from my acquired skill. Learning a skill is a good decision regardless.

Depend on what actually you like since there are some people choose to be skilled then get a diploma so that they can upgrade their position and their are educated person who came up with new knowledge that can help them on their job. Just select or define or where you are categorized there since for sure one of that options is applicable to you.

Maybe for now select those option that can make you feel better since either any of it still good since you are open for your career growth so make sure that you can able to handle and make sure that you can finish then get a good degree so that you can make yourself more improve person.

I know its hard sometimes to carry out the workload especially that you are working but if you are eager to get what you wanted for sure there's always a way with that.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Eureka_07

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
October 20, 2023, 09:20:25 AM

<snip>
If they are at the stage where they are already open to a hustle, it is believed that it would be great to try attending university while having a job (could be part-time) that is closely related to or is the career they want and plan to pursue. On-site jobs are probably one of the best experiences one should have, especially if they are a newbie; they'll learn a lot from them. T I just realized this recently when I got my first on-site job. Working closely with colleagues allows the individual to get new ideas from them, which, in turn, improves themselves and their career.

For a career-driven student, this approach is seen as nice, although differing opinions may exist. It also makes the study a bit easier as they can apply what they learned from their work to their subjects, and vice versa, of course.

If one cannot work while studying, then efforts should be made to upskill themselves, there are many opportunities available online, go into them!

goxcraft

Activity: 594
Merit: 271

View Profile
October 20, 2023, 04:15:31 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2023, 04:25:57 PM by goxcraft

Skills can be acquired at any time within this specific time frame before, during, and after University education,  but from my perspective best time for one to get a skill is before and during your time at the university.

Yess, this is totally the right approach. To the newbies and university students, if you think you will learn new skills and look for a job after graduation, you will suffer greatly. What the OP did, everyone should do. The education process takes a long time to finish. So you shouldn't just rely on your degree. Instead, you should acquire new knowledge and skill sets. So when you finish your graduation, you can start working from the first day. I would advise you not to start working full time while you are still studying, but being a part timer is okay. It may be different depending on your country and financial condition
Suzume

Activity: 322
Merit: 26

Be Happy ☺️

View Profile
November 18, 2023, 04:54:14 PM

Skill is essential and needed to get admitted in University admission. Because the high class University and the popular universe have not that my seats how much student in our country. A lot of student fight for one seat in university. Without developing your skill and knowledge for getting admission and fight with others for university you can't get chance in admission.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 18, 2023, 06:10:36 PM

You can learn anything even without going to the university too but you won't get the recognition and degree certificate that may needed for you to when you are looking for a job. But for someone who is not gonna work for someone and start their own can learn things in their own way and use the financial support as capital for their start-up instead of paying to colleges.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
jvanname

Activity: 707
Merit: 51

View Profile
November 18, 2023, 07:04:35 PM

Don't go to a university at all. Universities promote violence. Universities pander to the students who scream in the middle of class and make violent threats against their professors. Universities are extremely unprofessional. I know. I was a professor. And if you ask me for fucking proof, I will ask you to have the cryptographic timestamps of all your university assignments posted on the Bitcoin blockchain as evidence that you actually learned shit. Because without those timestamps, I will believe that you went to a university and learned @#$%ing nothing.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
Lambaz

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2023, 09:07:48 PM

The most important thing is to have a skill but I think I would choose to get the skills before I go for my university education in order to enable me use the skills to support myself financially during my educational period. But if you are from a rich home, before or after wouldn't matter so much with you.
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

View Profile
November 19, 2023, 12:22:54 AM

Don't go to a university at all. Universities promote violence. Universities pander to the students who scream in the middle of class and make violent threats against their professors. Universities are extremely unprofessional.

this is quite a generalization both students and professors encounter bad experiences in universities but this doesn’t mean it’s all like this for everyone your experience in the university will differ depending on culture, overall environment of the university, the education system and even what kind of extracurricular activities are offered to students

I extremely value education but I believe that people shouldn’t based success on education alone but to say that people shouldn’t go to a university at all is quite reaching college will present you with different kinds of experiences so you will not only be learning your textbooks but also will learn different life virtues

jvanname

View Profile
November 19, 2023, 12:29:59 PM

Don't go to a university at all. Universities promote violence. Universities pander to the students who scream in the middle of class and make violent threats against their professors. Universities are extremely unprofessional.

this is quite a generalization both students and professors encounter bad experiences in universities but this doesn’t mean it’s all like this for everyone your experience in the university will differ depending on culture, overall environment of the university, the education system and even what kind of extracurricular activities are offered to students

I extremely value education but I believe that people shouldn’t based success on education alone but to say that people shouldn’t go to a university at all is quite reaching college will present you with different kinds of experiences so you will not only be learning your textbooks but also will learn different life virtues

-It is not a generalization because universities refuse to apologize for promoting violence nor have they said anything about how they are going to make an effort to promote less violence in the future. I value education, but I also understand that universities do not provide much education because they are too busy promoting violence. People do not learn virtue in college because colleges promote violence and refuse to apologize for it. Colleges are absolutely horrendous.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 20, 2023, 10:30:29 AM

There are students that are truly talented and skilled. They can have honed their skills and they work at the same time using that skill they have to sustain their college tuition fees.

Whether you learn after, during or before your college education. What important is you are building yourself with the skill that you like. Because many are unfortunate that can't even pursue what they love and they need to force themselves to learn new skills even it's not their passion for the sake of money.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jvanname

View Profile
November 20, 2023, 11:37:17 AM

There are students that are truly talented and skilled. They can have honed their skills and they work at the same time using that skill they have to sustain their college tuition fees.

Whether you learn after, during or before your college education. What important is you are building yourself with the skill that you like. Because many are unfortunate that can't even pursue what they love and they need to force themselves to learn new skills even it's not their passion for the sake of money.
-People who go to college are typically completely disinterested in obtaining any skills whatsoever. They just want to obtain a piece of paper that will scam employers or the government and all voters into paying them more. College students are some of the worst people imaginable. They have no respect. They scream in the middle of night and somehow think that is alright. And they are extremely dysfunctional people. And colleges pander to the students who scream in the middle of class and make violent threats against their professors, so I cannot trust college degrees at all. Colleges refuse to apologize for doing wrong. Colleges are completely unwilling to admit that it is wrong to make violent threats against professors.

Everyone who went to college and has a degree less than a Ph.D. is a chlurmck.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
boyptc

View Profile
November 20, 2023, 12:46:16 PM

-People who go to college are typically completely disinterested in obtaining any skills whatsoever. They just want to obtain a piece of paper that will scam employers or the government and all voters into paying them more. College students are some of the worst people imaginable. They have no respect. They scream in the middle of night and somehow think that is alright. And they are extremely dysfunctional people. And colleges pander to the students who scream in the middle of class and make violent threats against their professors, so I cannot trust college degrees at all. Colleges refuse to apologize for doing wrong. Colleges are completely unwilling to admit that it is wrong to make violent threats against professors.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
If that's your point of view about college, can't do something about that.

But I've known a lot of great people personally that I've got along with during my college days and we're still in contact even up to this time.

While many of us believes that when we go to college, more opportunities will open because of how employers do see the importance of it. We're in a world that you do you.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jvanname

View Profile
November 20, 2023, 01:16:49 PM

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
If that's your point of view about college, can't do something about that.

But I've known a lot of great people personally that I've got along with during my college days and we're still in contact even up to this time.

While many of us believes that when we go to college, more opportunities will open because of how employers do see the importance of it. We're in a world that you do you.
So employers see the value in a common degree from an institution that panders to those making violent threats and refuses to apologize for it? That means that they are fucking out of their minds. They are being scammed. They are absolutely idiotic. At least go for a Ph.D. since B.S. degrees are too common to even look at.

If you really valued your degree, you would want colleges to apologize for promoting violence because nothing devalues college degrees like colleges that pander to those who make threats of violence against their professors. Anyone who sees any value in these institutions that promote violence is insane and deplorable. Do you understand me?

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D. (A B.S. is not worth anything at all. A Ph.D. in the sciences is worth a little bit, but the valuable thing is the ability to think and the knowledge which is very rare these days because too many people cannot comprehend anything about anything.)
boyptc

View Profile
November 20, 2023, 10:47:00 PM

So employers see the value in a common degree from an institution that panders to those making violent threats and refuses to apologize for it? That means that they are fucking out of their minds. They are being scammed. They are absolutely idiotic. At least go for a Ph.D. since B.S. degrees are too common to even look at.

If you really valued your degree, you would want colleges to apologize for promoting violence because nothing devalues college degrees like colleges that pander to those who make threats of violence against their professors. Anyone who sees any value in these institutions that promote violence is insane and deplorable. Do you understand me?

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D. (A B.S. is not worth anything at all. A Ph.D. in the sciences is worth a little bit, but the valuable thing is the ability to think and the knowledge which is very rare these days because too many people cannot comprehend anything about anything.)
I dont understand where you are coming fromand with all that hate to colleges but it was a different experience for me during my college and it is my plan to get a PH.D someday and if I still have enough time for it.

While I see the changes nowadays with the type of employment. There are companies willing to hire someone who is skilled even without a college degree as long as you will able to prove that you are the one the are looking for.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

View Profile
November 21, 2023, 07:39:43 AM

The most important thing is to have a skill but I think I would choose to get the skills before I go for my university education in order to enable me use the skills to support myself financially during my educational period. But if you are from a rich home, before or after wouldn't matter so much with you.
either of the two are important , but for me like what you said? it is Skills is what important before going to university as we can earn from our skills to support our education(we knew how expensive education nowadays.
and also even if we did not succeed in our education at least our skills will feed our family all our life.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: