Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 11:32:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Nigeria's movie industry only favouring the ladies?  (Read 270 times)
uche6215

Activity: 260
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 21, 2023, 10:06:26 PM

I believed some celebrities have taken Mr. Ibu matter for their head and they have taken him to the best hospital in the world. And also others also send him small small contributions to the account provided. So I believe his life will be save. But he still needs our prayers to fasting the healing. Ibu is one the best comedian in Nollywood industry. I pray God heal him in Jesus name amen. Let there be total healing in the hospital and he will come back with sound health.
Women are favoured more than men in the industry. But that not withstanding, men are also favoured.
Wiwo (OP)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 730

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2023, 10:13:41 PM

I believed some celebrities have taken Mr. Ibu matter for their head and they have taken him to the best hospital in the world. And also others also send him small small contributions to the account provided. So I believe his life will be save. But he still needs our prayers to fasting the healing. Ibu is one the best comedian in Nollywood industry. I pray God heal him in Jesus name amen. Let there be total healing in the hospital and he will come back with sound health.
Women are favoured more than men in the industry. But that not withstanding, men are also favoured.
At this moment me Ibu is good to go with the former Senate president Bukala Sasaki coming through for him through his foundation,  their promised to foot all mr IBU's medical expenses and bills and also we have 3 other individuals who have also shown interest in helping the actor,  I was sure that help is gonna come through for him because I know how supportive Nigerians can be in this kind of condition.

But the point I was trying to make is that the movie industry has failed mr Ibu or the actor's associations of Nigeria have indeed failed in the respective role of watching the back of their members because is because of days like this that there is an association that will serve as an umbrella to cover up for members in time of need but this time, its capacity has failed one of the members unless we hear something significant coming from them at some point into his abroad treatment,  recovery and the rest of it all.
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 4213

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2023, 10:40:34 AM

So this thing come made me the wonder say how can a very popular actor who have put smiles on people's face for over 20 year can afford to foot his travelling and treatment arrangement for such a small amount of 7 million, which will result in a public donation.

To begin with, I go talk say na lack of retirement planning the cause all this things, Mr ibu no plan wey for him retirement and that's why he's still hustling at the age and don't have enough to take care of himself. Also this old entertainers weren't been paid the best fees back in the days but still their money been get small weight wey be say if them be invest am well dem for dun get wetin go help dem in situations like this. If him been get health insurance, dem for dun take care of him bills for am but our entertainers no dey invest wisely for the future but only to dey live lavishing lifestyle now and come dey beg for future to use survive. Mr ibu was one of the biggest name during his reigning days so him supposed use him head get investments and he won't be disgracing himself now begging for money but e dun happen be say e dun happen so make we learn from his mistakes and plan well for our future which involves emergency like sickness and other things by getting better insurance.

And a young girl who is bearly known for getting such an amount of money that runs into hundreds of millions within a short period to splash on such a home for herself,  and her case is one among many of her colleagues who have bought SUV cars worth millions in the same movies industry.

Na her own time be this and if she no plan her future well she go dey like Mr ibu dey beg for help in the future, also make we know say this modern day entertainers get so many opportunity passed the olden days one because many business opportunities dey now. This guys are into brand deals like influencing wey dey pay dem pass those acting money, they have monetize their social media and dat one dey pay dem too then also dem get their own business wey dem dey use their popularity promote and e dey give dem better choppings and some get other side hustle wey no get anything to do with entrainment (selling of their body and so on) and since dem dey popular, men wey hold bar go wan roll with them and sponsor their lifestyle just to get their own fame too. The Koko be say the new modern day entertainers dey use their opportunity well to gather funds.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Ever-young

Activity: 1232
Merit: 204

Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2024, 09:49:43 AM

Truth be told, life no dey really dey easy for boys, men infact anything male, life no dey dey easy for them unlike girls, even for university if u no get helper, person go suffer for school but you see ladies, no be say dem no dey pass through difficulty too but their own no dey hard as of the males and some girls fit do anything wey dem go make sure say dem no go suffer so for movie industry, e dey easy for ladies to get more favor than men because some na because say dem too fine and some dey offer their body to be use, and you know men like cheating and can do anything to please a fine girl, but for men, nothing come out, na u go hustle and na still dem dey spend and expect say dey see sugar mommy na e dem fit chop.

odunybiz

Activity: 686
Merit: 122

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 19, 2024, 10:58:35 PM

Truth be told, life no dey really dey easy for boys, men infact anything male, life no dey dey easy for them unlike girls, even for university if u no get helper, person go suffer for school but you see ladies, no be say dem no dey pass through difficulty too but their own no dey hard as of the males and some girls fit do anything wey dem go make sure say dem no go suffer so for movie industry, e dey easy for ladies to get more favor than men because some na because say dem too fine and some dey offer their body to be use, and you know men like cheating and can do anything to please a fine girl, but for men, nothing come out, na u go hustle and na still dem dey spend and expect say dey see sugar mommy na e dem fit chop.

Ladies are always given special treatment anywhere they go. That was how they are created. They are often favoured than men in most places. That is why they got life easy than men.

Berry2d

Activity: 72
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 26, 2024, 08:20:24 PM

From the look of things it seems Nigeria movie industry is just favourable to only the ladies. You will see a lady that just joined the movie industry today just within a month or two months, you see are with an expensive car and buying house worth million of naira. I read a post on Facebook few days ago were a lady in the Nigeria movie industry was saying that any lady that is beautiful and well shaped can make it in the industry within two months. That statement means that the industry really favour the ladies. How many female in the industry that came out in the public begging for help when they are sick? On the other hands our men  who have been in the industry for so many years always seek for help each time they are sick. So I think the industry is only favourable to the ladies.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: