Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:59:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Join LIVE for the KCGI Trading competition Grand Finale Livestream  (Read 20 times)
Altcoiner007 (OP)

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2023, 05:57:31 PM

Not sure how many of us Crypto traders & enthusiasts have actually Participated in a Crypto trading competition before!

I've been following this KCGI trading event for months now - The King's Cup Global Invitational (KCGI) is a global crypto trading competition hosted by one of the CEX, Bitget. This year's KCGI consisted of four major competitions: spot trading, futures trading, demo trading, and futures copy trading. The extended event has lasted for about two months and will be wrapping up with the grand finale spiced with a Livestream draw on Oct 26 8PM (UTC+8).

Since I have been following the event update myself, I felt I should share this here to see how many will be interested in watching the trading competition grand finale LIVE! Maybe that will help us judge if those trading events are worth the effort or it could serve as an encouragement to try similar event in future. Yeah, it comes with a catch from the host for those who'll be streaming this event live. It's a draw!

It's simple to Participate. Simply Subscribe to the trading competition host on Youtube, Like the livestream on the said date and Comment.

Participants and enthusiasts like me are looking forward to the lucky draw to crown the event. The live stream event will be viewable by all to witness the KCGI outcome. I feel it'll be a fun and exciting event and maybe you too could be hoping to be one of the lucky 25 viewers to share an incredible 5000 BGB prize pool.

See link for 👇livestream:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zpv6Qmc3WWw

The event: https://gleam.io/9pOvk/kcgi-livestream-giveway-5000-bgb-for-25-lucky-winners

Time to mark your calendars and set your heart racing - the grand finale livestream draw will unfold on October 26 at 8 PM (UTC+8)! 25 Lucky winners, just so you know!! Or what do you traders generally think of Crypto trading competitions? I'll appreciate those with experiences to share.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: