Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:25:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Recently woke up asking for a loan  (Read 917 times)
SmartGold01

Activity: 728
Merit: 774

Don't joke with my Daughter

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2023, 05:38:54 PM

I believe Shasan doesn't give a loan to an account that has never participated in a campaign or has not joined campaign for long period of time, so he knows how to handle such cases and his request will be turned down. However, there is every possiblity that this account is being hacked from the original owner or possibly being sold out so, there is no need to worry anyone and the only way possible is to ask him to sign a message using his previously used btc address to prove ownership and that doesn't mean that s/he's loan will be approved by lender.

Signature/avatar space for rent.
zasad@
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 4368

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2023, 05:57:56 PM

I believe Shasan doesn't give a loan to an account that has never participated in a campaign or has not joined campaign for long period of time, so he knows how to handle such cases and his request will be turned down. However, there is every possiblity that this account is being hacked from the original owner or possibly being sold out so, there is no need to worry anyone and the only way possible is to ask him to sign a message using his previously used btc address to prove ownership and that doesn't mean that s/he's loan will be approved by lender.
If the account were sold, then either the email or the password were probably changed, but this did not happen. But if the account is sold, the buyer will also require a private key from the Bitcoin address that was used for the signature. But this method will protect against account hacking.

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
SmartGold01

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2023, 06:18:06 PM

If the account were sold, then either the email or the password were probably changed, but this did not happen. But if the account is sold, the buyer will also require a private key from the Bitcoin address that was used for the signature. But this method will protect against account hacking.

Don't you think people can be so smart nowadays after seeing the drama going on here they might decide not to change password to avoid being suspected. I can remember a case like that were someone login another person profile and request for a loan from Shasan and he gave, while the original owner didn't request for a loan it ended up were the account owner will have to start paying loan he didn't request. I think from what I read there the original owner said the loan was requested when he was asleep and all this happened through pm. In your state of reasoning would you ever believe this story or you will think the account owner is just formulating and cooking up stories that he didn't take the loan?

Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 2221

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
October 26, 2023, 09:34:26 AM

One more thing I noticed is that the USDT TRC20 address he provided for the loan has never been used by him before.

USDT TRC has become the scammer's choice for acquiring loans that are then not repaid.

According to this page the lender hasn't used that medium for their transactions before.

Requesting signed messages is also pointless on two fronts given they haven't used a bitcoin wallet address (based on the above link) even though they have an address posted on their profile page.

Plus, as you are no doubt aware, the sale of UID's usually comes with an address and or email, so the request is moot.

shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1282

Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2023, 12:12:22 AM

You are right that I usually do not give a loan to a user who is not in a signature campaign (except a few users who are moderators or have a lot of earned merit). When anyone applies for any loan on my lending thread firstly I check the campaign, then earned merit, and then recent post history.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Pingrapole

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 27, 2023, 03:38:23 AM

I am new in this world but I feel this is 100% scam because there is no activity suddenly come and ask for loan in get n should not happen if their history says their performance was very good If he keeps his word then those who are experienced can evaluate him and give him loan but in a general view it does not seem right to us.
Sexylizzy2813

Activity: 602
Merit: 424

View Profile
October 27, 2023, 11:28:58 AM

One more thing I noticed is that the USDT TRC20 address he provided for the loan has never been used by him before.

It can be that the current user is just try to act like the main user, you'd ask if this same account has collected loan before and pay back, because you can use this act of his to judge if he's fake or not. After taking the loan what's next? He runs off abandoning the account, scammers don't care what happens next, all they know is their selfish gain.
OP since you discovered the address he used is different should be a warning sign not to even start up anything with him or her, is best to keep a very close eye on that account and I wish others would avoid that account until proven otherwise. Is best you do any business deal with someone who's active and consistent in the Forum.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
GxSTxV (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 634

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2023, 12:00:47 PM

Plus, as you are no doubt aware, the sale of UID's usually comes with an address and or email, so the request is moot.
Exactly, what made me suspect that this account ~Money~ might have been sold or hacked is the user's behavior on the forum even that he is an old user and have enough knowledge about how things works here. Requesting a loan after a long period of inactivity and no posting doesn't make sense for an old user, as he would know he won't get the loan and instead he might receive a neutral or even a negative trust for an account without any suspicious or bad activities.

Now, and once again the account has entered a period of inactivity, and we will have to wait for his next post when he wake up.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
SmartGold01

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2023, 12:03:48 PM

You are right that I usually do not give a loan to a user who is not in a signature campaign (except a few users who are moderators or have a lot of earned merit). When anyone applies for any loan on my lending thread firstly I check the campaign, then earned merit, and then recent post history.

Do you need to give such person a neutral tag for applying a loan without any collateral or for being inactive?
Usually when we see such activity it's assume that such user is a scammer or his account is being hacked and used to apply for a loan without a collateral even though most newbies do apply for a loan I sees it as an usual activity for a newbie or inactive member to come request for loan it's very suspicious. Whenever I see them two things comes into my mind either hacked or stolen account.

zasad@
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 4368

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2023, 12:28:36 PM

Don't you think people can be so smart nowadays after seeing the drama going on here they might decide not to change password to avoid being suspected. I can remember a case like that were someone login another person profile and request for a loan from Shasan and he gave, while the original owner didn't request for a loan it ended up were the account owner will have to start paying loan he didn't request. I think from what I read there the original owner said the loan was requested when he was asleep and all this happened through pm. In your state of reasoning would you ever believe this story or you will think the account owner is just formulating and cooking up stories that he didn't take the loan?
Issuing loans without collateral is an even riskier business than investing in new crypto projects. I think whoever does this should request confirmation via a signature in the Bitcoin wallet. But to be honest, I don't really like loan sharks.

I asked LoyceV to put a neutral tag on my profile so that if someone gains access to my account, they will not be able to receive credit. And I advise everyone who does not plan to take out loans to do this.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5459055.msg62530353#msg62530353

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
SmartGold01

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2023, 12:56:14 PM

Issuing loans without collateral is an even riskier business than investing in new crypto projects. I think whoever does this should request confirmation via a signature in the Bitcoin wallet. But to be honest, I don't really like loan sharks.

I asked LoyceV to put a neutral tag on my profile so that if someone gains access to my account, they will not be able to receive credit. And I advise everyone who does not plan to take out loans to do this.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5459055.msg62530353#msg62530353

I see!
I have actually applied for a loan and though still had an intention to take another loan but if my account request for any loan without the previously used TRX address then I will ask the lender not to grant it because it's not from me or possibly he should request for a bitcoin message and if the account was not able to sign the message then he should know the account is hacked from me. By then if you come across the drama you are free to give a neutral tag by then.

shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2023, 02:33:52 PM

Do you need to give such person a neutral tag for applying a loan without any collateral or for being inactive?
Usually when we see such activity it's assume that such user is a scammer or his account is being hacked and used to apply for a loan without a collateral even though most newbies do apply for a loan I sees it as an usual activity for a newbie or inactive member to come request for loan it's very suspicious. Whenever I see them two things comes into my mind either hacked or stolen account.
If I see only loan request from me or only one thread then I do not take any action. But if I see same thing on multiple thread then I see neutral trust even negative trust. Cause asking loan on multiple thread is also considered as scam activity.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
SmartGold01

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2023, 02:48:35 PM

If I see only loan request from me or only one thread then I do not take any action. But if I see same thing on multiple thread then I see neutral trust even negative trust. Cause asking loan on multiple thread is also considered as scam activity.

Okay I understand now..
Please be very mindful with the people that request for a loan because most of them aren't genuine person they have an interior motive to scam and run away with your funds, I have seen some of your thread at the scam and reputation board. I feel so bad for people to take such evil steps, again the user who requested for a loan are meant to be given a tag.

shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2023, 10:46:00 PM

Okay I understand now..
Please be very mindful with the people that request for a loan because most of them aren't genuine person they have an interior motive to scam and run away with your funds, I have seen some of your thread at the scam and reputation board. I feel so bad for people to take such evil steps, again the user who requested for a loan are meant to be given a tag.
Actually it is not an easy task to understand mind setup of a scammer. Though scammer is going down day by day yet it has not stopped. I have a good example of a scammer who has returned me 1050USDT but later took 1000 and went away which scam accusation I will post asap.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
SmartGold01

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2023, 12:56:02 PM

Actually it is not an easy task to understand mind setup of a scammer. Though scammer is going down day by day yet it has not stopped. I have a good example of a scammer who has returned me 1050USDT but later took 1000 and went away which scam accusation I will post asap.
Was he in a campaign before scamming you such huge amount or it was just by mutual trust after returning you that amount you felt so welcomed by him and you gave him 1k and ran away without showing back to you, Must at times people might secretly go wear a signature code to pretend as if they are in campaign and then later come to apply for a loan, do you as well check them with the campaign to know if actually they are into campaign before giving out loan to them?
Maybe I will like to have a look at the user who ran away with that such amount of money.
So sorry for that sir.

Z_MBFM

Activity: 420
Merit: 272

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2023, 05:05:18 PM

I'm not a fraud specialist, but it seems to me that such an account, which was registered in 2013, has a value of more than $800.
But if a user participates in a subscription campaign and has an additional bonus of 300-400 dollars per month, then why would he cheat on this forum for 800 dollars?

It wouldn't make sense but it would take ~Money~ to join a campaign to be able to get a loan which he likely needed now.

Asking for a loan while the account recently just woke is not good for their business. They will scrutinize the account for good and may want to sign a message of their old wallet to see if it is still him. Because definitely as it happened before accounts could change hands.
Ask for sign a message of his/her old wallet can't be a solution. Because he is not using this account since 2021. It means this account is not important to him and he does not value this account. and so this account is not valuable for him. Meanwhile he has applied for a loan amounting to $800 which is quite a large amount. So even if his account gets red tag for this, he doesn't care about it.

His post history helps us to understand that he is an Indian.  Because he has done many postings in Indian Local Boards in the past. And Indian people are not very convenient. not everyone is like that. But his activities are very suspicious

ScamViruS

Activity: 1778
Merit: 720

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2023, 06:43:59 PM

Ask for sign a message of his/her old wallet can't be a solution. Because he is not using this account since 2021. It means this account is not important to him and he does not value this account. and so this account is not valuable for him. Meanwhile he has applied for a loan amounting to $800 which is quite a large amount. So even if his account gets red tag for this, he doesn't care about it.
Members like them have multiple plans in mind, making it difficult to know which one they are implementing. He only has one try if he can somehow get the loan, and the lenders know very well what these members do after getting the loan.

Suddenly waking up and asking for a loan is the most suspicious thing, what else can be expected from him. He might have thought about dumping his account for the $800 loan. But he failed, because his loan was not accepted.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2023, 05:33:57 AM

Was he in a campaign before scamming you such huge amount or it was just by mutual trust after returning you that amount you felt so welcomed by him and you gave him 1k and ran away without showing back to you, Must at times people might secretly go wear a signature code to pretend as if they are in campaign and then later come to apply for a loan, do you as well check them with the campaign to know if actually they are into campaign before giving out loan to them?
Maybe I will like to have a look at the user who ran away with that such amount of money.
So sorry for that sir.

At the time of defaulting  the loan the borrower was in a good signature campaign which was managing by royese777 and the campaign is still ongoing. From the time of the loan the borrower could retun my loan and also could gather few more fund drom the campaign.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
SmartGold01

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2023, 05:35:29 PM

At the time of defaulting  the loan the borrower was in a good signature campaign which was managing by royese777 and the campaign is still ongoing. From the time of the loan the borrower could retun my loan and also could gather few more fund drom the campaign.
Does it mean the borrower no longer in a campaign currently that leads to scam and violation which probably calls for defaulting of loan. Although Royse777 is a disciplined manager who always wants everyone to be serious and dedicated with their activities in terms of work. I love him for his actions and ways of management.

shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2023, 12:38:48 AM

Does it mean the borrower no longer in a campaign currently that leads to scam and violation which probably calls for defaulting of loan. Although Royse777 is a disciplined manager who always wants everyone to be serious and dedicated with their activities in terms of work. I love him for his actions and ways of management.
The user has been removed after 2 weeks of not creating any posts.