Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:44:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] XBTO Digital Pool // FPPS & PPLNS // 0.55% to 1.75% mining fees - JOIN US  (Read 245 times)
promojo (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2023, 07:51:42 PM

Fellow Miners. . .

With the recent launch of our new Bitcoin mining pool,  we offer industry-leading and competitive mining fees (0.55% to 1.75%) whether you are a small, medium or large scale miner, we have you covered.    Be part of forging the future of Bitcoin decentralization.

Unlock the Power of XBTO Digital: Your Path to Bitcoin Success — XBTO Digital unveils the rebirth of Bitminter, a pioneer in Bitcoin mining. With a flawless record, devoid of hacks, breaches, or significant outages, Bitminter has set the industry standard since 2011.

📈💰Impressive Track Record: Minting 208,332 BTC Over 6,487 Blocks

🌐Global Reach with Local Excellence

Key Features of Our Pool:

North America-Based with Global Infrastructure
SOC Compliant
Opt-In Program for Premium Coins
Institutional-Grade Customer Support
Professional Services for Every Layer of the Bitcoin Tech Stack
Discrete Mining for Uninterrupted Operations from threat actors
FPPS or PPLNS Mining Rewards; Highly Competitive Mining Fees, 24 hour pay-outs or customized options
User-Friendly Dashboard
Committed to Your Success; Trust in our top-notch team, fully dedicated to serving the mining community since 2011

Register here 👉 https://pool.xbtodigital.io/signup

Get incentives for joining us early — Start mining and get access to:
✅Exclusive XBTO Digital rewards, swag and merchandise
🏆Prizes and Contests — Mining raffles for new and existing mining customers (starts October 19)
🧠Influence on Development - have a say in what features get added

XBTO Digital is your gateway to success, combining history, innovation, and unwavering commitment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
drhelmutp

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2023, 09:40:49 PM

woop woop
paid2

Activity: 686
Merit: 2050

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2023, 10:25:34 PM
Merited by mikeywith (4)

--snip--

XBTO Digital unveils the rebirth of Bitminter, a pioneer in Bitcoin mining. With a flawless record, devoid of hacks, breaches, or significant outages, Bitminter has set the industry standard since 2011.

📈💰Impressive Track Record: Minting 208,332 BTC Over 6,487 Blocks
Committed to Your Success; Trust in our top-notch team, fully dedicated to serving the mining community since 2011
Can you prove it? You could very well use Bitminter's image without having any connection with their team.
Apart from a Linkedin post from 5 months ago, we can't find anything about you online.

Can you give us the block numbers that your pool has found? This could help you to build trust in the community.

Discrete Mining for Uninterrupted Operations from threat actors
?
Please, tell us more about this, I am curious. "Discrete mining" ?

Also, I spent some time to read your terms and conditions. Can you tell us more about your KYC policy?
Legal Compliance
The Pool may have an Anti-Money Laundering and Know-Your-Customer (“AML/KYC”) program
to detect and prevent money laundering. You shall submit any documents or information
requested by XBTO Digital for compliance purposes. We will manage your personally
identifiable information in compliance with applicable privacy laws. The Pool is not available in
any location sanctioned by the U.S. government or prohibited by applicable law. XBTO Digital
may conduct background checks on users at any time for any lawful purpose. We may monitor
and investigate your use of the Pool for any lawful purpose. We may use cookies or the like to
track your use of the website. We may report suspected unlawful activity to legal authorities. We
may allow legal authorities to access your account and information
Source : https://pool.xbtodigital.io/static/XBTO-Digital-Pool-Terms.pdf

How can you possibly think that my hashrate could be linked to some money laundering activity? A flagged BTC withdrawal
address? A large volume of hashrate rented via Nicehash that could be used to receive clean BTC from your pool?
And if you suspect this, what documents are you going to ask for?

You've been "serving the mining community since 2011", except for miners located in Syria, Iran, Russia, Burundi, Afghanistan, China, Cuba, Belarus, Venezuela etc.
The Pool is not available in any location sanctioned by the U.S. government or prohibited by applicable law

I'm not naive, I fully understand that you are located in the USA, and that you must therefore respect US law. 

But...
We may report suspected unlawful activity to legal authorities. We
may allow legal authorities to access your account and information

This just confirms what mikey said a few days ago:

--snip--
Probably the time to make a community-owned PPS pool will come soon, I always thought it would be to fight decentralization but it seems to be now needed to protect privacy, an anonymous PPS pool would be an interesting idea, something like the old p2pool with a smart contract of users funds that acts as a pool fund to distribute rewards to miners where the people who provide liquidity get paid some %.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Fefox

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2023, 01:57:08 AM

Confirming that the Bitminter mining pool has been resurrected and is now operating as the XBTO Digital Pool.
We have retained our original team, added new members, and continue to operate from our original North American data centers with updated servers.

Thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Fefox
Regional Infrastructure Manager
mikeywith
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 6366

be constructive or S.T.F.U

View Profile
October 22, 2023, 02:05:00 AM
Merited by paid2 (1)

How can you possibly think that my hashrate could be linked to some money laundering activity? A flagged BTC withdrawal
address? A large volume of hashrate rented via Nicehash that could be used to receive clean BTC from your pool?
And if you suspect this, what documents are you going to ask for?

The solution is rather simple, steer clear from any mining pool that is based in the U.S if you don't want to be KYCed. it's crazy that in a country that is known to be the land of the free, you have all the rules and regulations that would strip you of your rights to privacy under the illusion of fighting "money laundry and terrorism funding".

I wonder how long it will take for the U.S. to force every U.S. miner to use a U.S.-based mining pool.?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
DrHaribo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1034

Needs more jiggawatts

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2023, 09:44:35 AM

Bitminter had been mining for 9 years. When it shut down there was a lot of experience and in-house developed software that seemed a waste to throw away. Now that is part of XBTO Digital instead.

Mining has changed a lot. From individual mining to mining pools. From CPUs to GPUS, to FPGAs, to ASICs. From individuals mining at home to companies running big mining operations. From any individual being able to start a mining pool, to pools run by companies. Companies that have their own big mining operations, or is otherwise connected to one. Otherwise the pool won't reach critical mass.

Bitminter could not survive how the mining world changed in recent years. So now we bring the best of Bitminter to a bigger and more viable operation.

▶▶▶ bitminter.com 2011-2020 ▶▶▶ pool.xbtodigital.io 2023-
paid2

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2023, 10:28:07 PM
Merited by mikeywith (4)

The solution is rather simple, steer clear from any mining pool that is based in the U.S if you don't want to be KYCed. it's crazy that in a country that is known to be the land of the free, you have all the rules and regulations that would strip you of your rights to privacy under the illusion of fighting "money laundry and terrorism funding".
Agree but as you know the problem will spread slowly but surely.
The same will soon apply to pools based in the European Union. It seems that when the Mica law comes into application, a KYC will be required for mining activities in EU. European users of Nicehash (based in Slovenia) could soon or later have a bad surprise when logging in...

I wonder how long it will take for the U.S. to force every U.S. miner to use a U.S.-based mining pool.?
I guess as soon as they will start to claim that mining in a foreign pool is a form of tax evasion.  Cheesy

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
mikeywith
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 6366

be constructive or S.T.F.U

View Profile
October 25, 2023, 12:12:19 AM

The same will soon apply to pools based in the European Union. It seems that when the Mica law comes into application, a KYC will be required for mining activities in EU.

The European Union has no business in Bitcoin mining, whatever operation they might have would be considerably small and not worth mentioning, so who is fool enough to set up a mining pool in EU anyway? what would they gain? tax are higher than the majority of the world, no local clients of interest, exactly nothing.

I understand why would someone start a mining pool in the U.S, because regardless of the regulation, the U.S is the largest mining hub, so being a U.S "made" mining pool would certainly have some advantages at least to the larger corps mining BTC, but in EU, I don't see why.

European users of Nicehash (based in Slovenia) could soon or later have a bad surprise when logging in...

What are the news?

I guess as soon as they will start to claim that mining in a foreign pool is a form of tax evasion.  Cheesy

Oh, that would be pretty light, I hope it stops there, for all I know, they could use the terrorism, Iran, Russia, and Hamas card, which would be pretty devastating to BTC in general, a few weeks ago Binance froze a dozen Palestinians' accounts, the excuse was that they were "related to Hamas", we know who is behind that, there is only one country which has the means of forcing Binance to do that, ya politics sucks, let's hope these governments don't weaponize crypto further for personal gains.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
paid2

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2023, 12:47:21 AM

The European Union has no business in Bitcoin mining, whatever operation they might have would be considerably small and not worth mentioning, so who is fool enough to set up a mining pool in EU anyway? what would they gain? tax are higher than the majority of the world, no local clients of interest, exactly nothing.

I understand why would someone start a mining pool in the U.S, because regardless of the regulation, the U.S is the largest mining hub, so being a U.S "made" mining pool would certainly have some advantages at least to the larger corps mining BTC, but in EU, I don't see why.

Yes, I don't think any new pools will be set up in the EU in the future.  Cheesy

But if I'm not mistaken, it seems to me that there are still a few small pools that depend of EU regulation (Nicehash, Mining Dutch, EMCD, but it may have changed since then, I will double check and edit my post if I find something new).

I agree with you, the EU is only symbolic (and still, not even 1% of the total hashrate lol...) but personally it's more the big picture that bothers me: USA + EU impose or will impose KYC on users of pools under their regulation...

What are the news?
Not only Nicehash. We'll soon have mandatory automatic declaration of CEX accounts in the EU, and incomes from mining too (no idea how it is supposed to be done concretely). There's talk of more advanced CEX/tax agencies cooperation, and also this KYC thing to come.

Fortunately, we have a few countries with extremely advantageous tax systemes in Europe (Germany, Bulgaria, Croatia, Portugal, Malta), but the screws are being tightened more and more each year. There are two big laws in the pipeline on cryptos, and everyone is pretty pessimistic about their consequences for users.

Oh, that would be pretty light, I hope it stops there, for all I know, they could use the terrorism, Iran, Russia, and Hamas card, which would be pretty devastating to BTC in general, a few weeks ago Binance froze a dozen Palestinians' accounts, the excuse was that they were "related to Hamas", we know who is behind that, there is only one country which has the means of forcing Binance to do that, ya politics sucks, let's hope these governments don't weaponize crypto further for personal gains.

Exactly, and we have good reason not to be overly optimistic.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████