Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:19:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you prepare for a Bitcoin bull run?  (Read 465 times)
Ricardo11

Activity: 392
Merit: 59

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 23, 2023, 07:01:03 AM

I keep my wallet pretty secure and always some money invested in bitcoins for the next bull market. I have long been prepared for the bull market of Bitcoin. And I always keep some of my earnings invested in Bitcoin so that I can sell it in the next bull market and make a good profit. And I'm still investing for the next bitcoin bull market and will continue to do so until the bull market begins.

pinggoki

Activity: 1484
Merit: 415

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 23, 2023, 07:28:25 AM

I keep my wallet pretty secure and always some money invested in bitcoins for the next bull market. I have long been prepared for the bull market of Bitcoin. And I always keep some of my earnings invested in Bitcoin so that I can sell it in the next bull market and make a good profit. And I'm still investing for the next bitcoin bull market and will continue to do so until the bull market begins.
That's so nice of you that you already have secured your bitcoins. I think that the act of slowly accumulating your bitcoin by slowly buying small amounts of bitcoin is already preparing so technically every person that's buying bitcoin right now and hoarding it and waiting for the bull run are preparing but if OP is talking about a different preparation maybe emotionally then it's going to be a different story because there are some people that don't really know how they will handle their emotions when bull run happens or what they have to do when they get out of the market when their target price finally arrives.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1246
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 23, 2023, 09:08:55 AM

It's hard to keep up with when the plane takes off. I experienced that before. And for sure, the people who are negative about crypto or Bitcoin will buy it when the bull run comes. Many people will buy it, but the price is expensive for sure. If you don't want to follow and imitate them, it's better to do it now while there is still a chance.

I totally get where you're coming from, man. I've been there, too, and I'm not planning to repeat the same mistakes. We're more mature now, and this bull run seems like it's just around the corner. They say bull runs usually follow the halving, but what if this time it's different? What if it arrives earlier? So, I think we shouldn't waste any time here. It's like squandering an opportunity. Let's keep accumulating because that's the only way to prepare for this impending bull run.
We will never know until the halving comes. Some say it will take a few months or a year for the halving to take effect. And the upcoming halving may be different and who knows what will really going to happen. But then, I agree that the only way for everyone to prepare for the bull run is to continue accumulating right now.

Buying regularly from now on will be the way to prepare, by the time Bitcoin prices start to take off, we will no longer have to chase it, and everyone can avoid being FOMO. This kind of scenario leads so many of us to lose money in our investment, but this time should be different as we all know the things we need to do.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1233

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2023, 09:11:51 AM

That's so nice of you that you already have secured your bitcoins. I think that the act of slowly accumulating your bitcoin by slowly buying small amounts of bitcoin is already preparing so technically every person that's buying bitcoin right now and hoarding it and waiting for the bull run are preparing but if OP is talking about a different preparation maybe emotionally then it's going to be a different story because there are some people that don't really know how they will handle their emotions when bull run happens or what they have to do when they get out of the market when their target price finally arrives.

Slowly accumulating is best way for people to do especially if they can't afford to buy in bulk since we are now in situation where many are hoping to see some green light in the market knowing that bitcoin halving is coming. This event is one of the most speculated scene at the moment and many hope that another bull run will came so for us not to miss something that can give us a profit in short month period maybe its good to take a risk and ride with the other accumulating. Also positive signs are now showing up especially that bitcoin already reached at $30k at price so provably many already got hype up for seeing that price come and who knows on December we can see it reach for $40k which is not impossible to happen. Those people still doubting might not get the best result with it since like other year where bull run came they might regret for not buying it again so lets not act the same and always look at positive about this current upcoming event.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1058

CoinPoker.com

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2023, 09:27:19 AM

#Bitcoin is going to $100k here is why -
- Honda now accepts Bitcoin & Crypto Payments
- Elon Musk calls fiat currencies a S-C-A-M
- Tesla reveals none of its $312 Million Bitcoin was sold in Q3 2023.
- Ferrari now accepts Crypto payments for its Car
- Hong Kong officially launches its first Bitcoin  & Crypto trading platform.
- Less than 5% of the global population is invested in Crypto (we are soo early)
- Japan's largest investment bank Nomura launches Bitcoin fund for institutional investors
- Coinbase receives regulatory approval to offer perpetual futures to international retail customers
- Coinbase receives full operating License in Singapore
- There are Only 21 Million Bitcoins
- Bitcoin Halving in less than 180 days
- Bitcoin Supply Shock Incoming
- Bitcoin Bears still waiting for $12k
These are great news but I think that these news came too early and may never be effective when it is needed to pull the market. We had already seen the effect of Ferrari acceptance of bitcoin in the price rise, I don't think that such an announcement will have further effects on the bitcoin price unless the negative news, when Ferrari will announce that they have stopped accepting bitcoin.

The funny idea is "Bitcoin Bears still waiting for $12k". I don't wait for that price but if you knew the March 2020 crash, will $12k be seen in 2024 before a halving with some bad news to shock the market?
Everything is possible in bitcoin, but I strongly doubt the idea of bitcoin touching the region of 12k. If bitcoin goes to 12k region, a new ATH might never be achieved again. For 70k to be successful, bitcoin price need to building up little by little and not going down.

Woodie

Activity: 1820
Merit: 874

Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2023, 09:40:58 AM

Before a 2024 halving, you must make your preparation for it.

Checking your wallet. Do you still have access to your wallet?
Access to wallet ✅✅
Ready for for halving ✅✅

Making some wallet backups.
Storing backups safely.
Be ready for a 2024 and 2025 bull run with usable wallets.

If you are a witness in a big bull run but you lose access to your wallets, it's damn terrible.
Creation of Backups and ensuring that I actually have access to these coins was and is always done as the first step of creating a wallet!
And I applaud you for this information,as this is useful for users new to the crypto world as you don't want to be buying Bitcoins because of the halving only to find that you have been locked out of your wallet because you can not remember where you saved your private key or mnemonic or a character is missing that grants you access to the wallet.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Gladitorcomeback

Activity: 672
Merit: 601

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2023, 09:58:06 AM

It's about 185 more days till a 2024 Bitcoin halving.

lets make it more short, only 26 weeks remaining.Time is passing like a candle and we will see new thread with the topic "" 24 hours remain for btc halving ""

I don't mind about reasons for a next bull run because market will have many 'reasons' to rise during a big bull run with parabolic curve but I quote some idea in the tweet.
-snip

you have missed Bitcoin Spot ETF event which i think would be bigger than all you mentioned. happy to see that many big companies now accepting btc for payment which was not looking easy before 10 years. Paypal and Ferrari are very big names. both using third party service but it is just start and we will see many big news before having. halving is close which is itself a big reason for bull sign

Storing backups safely.

If you are a witness in a big bull run but you lose access to your wallets, it's damn terrible.

Very good advice and fortunately I have done all already before this thread. Indeed I stored my phrase in hard copy from the first day and never used this paraphrase to open in pc. I am 100% sure that my wallet is safe and i have enough amount of btc which I hope will give me a decent profit in upcoming bull market.

Crypt0Gore

Activity: 868
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 23, 2023, 10:18:38 AM

I think the hype from the media is working on people starting from this month, everyone is now minding for the Bitcoin halving as the start of the next bull run, you want to hear the truth? You will be disappointed, because after the halving the price will lose the hype like always and everyone will feel like WTH?

Halving isn't the start of the bull run, not until some few months later into 2025 but yes it's safe to say that the bull market starts in the same year as the halving but not like all people are expecting.

I am used to accessing my wallet everyday, as I can't do without moving some funds here and there but I don't keep large amount of assets in the wallet, most of them are moved to my offline wallet and yes I have my keys secured, thanks for reminding us, I am fully prepared for 2024 and beyond.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                             █
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          █
            ▄▄████████▄▄     █
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄   █
          █████▀▀  ▀▀█████▄  █
          █████      ██████  █
          █████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀  █
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀   █
            ▀▀████████▀▀     █
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          █
█                             █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
ROLLBOTS
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
   PLAY NOW   
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Gallar

Activity: 630
Merit: 304

View Profile
October 23, 2023, 10:20:30 AM

It's about 185 more days till a 2024 Bitcoin halving.
This means that in approximately six months the Bitcoin halving will occur. This means that now is the right time to buy the maximum amount of bitcoin. Because although no one knows for sure whether Bitcoin will experience another decline or not before the halving cycle occurs. But I personally think it's better to buy it now. Because right now Bitcoin is showing price movements that tend to rise upwards. So we must be able to make good use of this time to buy bitcoin.

- Honda now accepts Bitcoin & Crypto Payments
- Elon Musk calls fiat currencies a S-C-A-M
- Tesla reveals none of its $312 Million Bitcoin was sold in Q3 2023.
- Ferrari now accepts Crypto payments for its Car
- Hong Kong officially launches its first Bitcoin  & Crypto trading platform.
- Less than 5% of the global population is invested in Crypto (we are soo early)
- Japan's largest investment bank Nomura launches Bitcoin fund for institutional investors
- Coinbase receives regulatory approval to offer perpetual futures to international retail customers
- Coinbase receives full operating License in Singapore
- There are Only 21 Million Bitcoins
- Bitcoin Halving in less than 180 days
- Bitcoin Supply Shock Incoming
- Bitcoin Bears still waiting for $12k
If I look at this data, I am also increasingly convinced that Bitcoin does have a greater chance of breaking $100k. Because the data you display contains large companies (Honda, Tesla, Ferrari), large/developed countries (Hong Kong) and also one of the most influential people in the world (Elon Musk). Added to this is the limited supply of bitcoin (21 million). So it is not surprising that in the bull market that will occur after the halving, bitcoin will be able to reach a new ATH in the price range of $100K.

Storing backups safely.

Luckily, I had prepared well in advance for the Bitcoin halving and the bull market that was to come. One of them is that I personally have invested the money I have in bitcoin. I also have a price benchmark or sales target. And I have also checked the wallet where I store my bitcoins and am sure it will be safe. So basically now I just need to wait for the bitcoin halving and the bull market to come. And if I have cold money again I will definitely increase the amount of my bitcoin investment.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
rodskee

Activity: 2380
Merit: 196

View Profile
October 23, 2023, 10:24:19 AM

[/url][/center].

I have backed my Wallets , I even checked all my details specially my recovery for assurance .
I think this is the best thing and the first important thing we need here.
Storing backups safely.
sorry but what is Unusable wallet?

but yes  my Back up is stored safer from anyone (except my Wife) and  I made sure that it will be safer till the next Bull market.

that is Irresponsible owning of Bitcoin and must be blame by their laziness and carelessness .

michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
October 23, 2023, 12:38:46 PM

I have made preparations for the Bitcoin bull run, which we do not know when it will happen. I always check my wallet and the backup related to the wallet. Until now, everything is still safe because only I know where the wallet is.

If a Bitcoin bull run comes in 2024, I am ready and will sell at my desired price target. And if that happens, I will be very happy because it means I can make big profits. But if a Bitcoin bull run comes in 2025, I can still accumulate more.

A Bitcoin bull run may come a few months after the halving. But we really don't have any clues about this. And Bitcoin investors are ready for Bitcoin's bull run.

BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2086
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
October 23, 2023, 12:44:15 PM

It's hard to keep up with when the plane takes off. I experienced that before. And for sure, the people who are negative about crypto or Bitcoin will buy it when the bull run comes. Many people will buy it, but the price is expensive for sure. If you don't want to follow and imitate them, it's better to do it now while there is still a chance.

I totally get where you're coming from, man. I've been there, too, and I'm not planning to repeat the same mistakes. We're more mature now, and this bull run seems like it's just around the corner. They say bull runs usually follow the halving, but what if this time it's different? What if it arrives earlier? So, I think we shouldn't waste any time here. It's like squandering an opportunity. Let's keep accumulating because that's the only way to prepare for this impending bull run.

Bull season coming earlier? I have also seen some such theories on twitter and if that happens then it will be really interesting and a lot of people will miss the train this time. Many investors in my area haven't even bought bitcoin or any coin yet because they are still waiting for a bigger drop. It could happen, but waiting like that is too risky because there is no guarantee that history will repeat itself in the same way.

I also thought about the scenario where we will have a bull market before the halving if the ETF is approved by the SEC, If that happens, I will be happy because I have accumulated quite a few bitcoins for myself.

Yamifoud

Activity: 2758
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 23, 2023, 12:57:00 PM

I'm done preparing for the next bull run as I have my bag full already and now just waiting for the moment to come.
Now, people have given a hype opinion and insights about halving and the impact of this on the price. I was sure that the majority were expecting a price increase because this is what we have witnessed on the previous halving. Might have seen different market situations and price trends but gonna expect the bull season to be the next after halving. I think that nobody is selling off their Bitcoin at this time, instead of accumulating.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1219

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
October 23, 2023, 01:07:41 PM

What do you think will be the new ATH, is $100k a very conservative estimate only? Or can it go  as high as $300kish....?
I think $300kish is excessively ambitious. I'm speculating anything slightly above $120k. Let's say $120k – $150k. Anything above that is a bonus but definitely I don't see it get to $300k. If that ever happens this coming bull rally, it will surely make the world go gaga and Bitcoin will expectedly have a troop of fresh admirers again like it did with the 2017 ATH.

Taking about getting ready for the next bull run, this has been said repeatedly. Those who aren't keeping Bitcoin/altcoins by the side will have themselves to blame when the rally begins properly.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
GigaBit

Activity: 1554
Merit: 510

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 23, 2023, 01:22:38 PM

We will never know until the halving comes. Some say it will take a few months or a year for the halving to take effect. And the upcoming halving may be different and who knows what will really going to happen. But then, I agree that the only way for everyone to prepare for the bull run is to continue accumulating right now.

Buying regularly from now on will be the way to prepare, by the time Bitcoin prices start to take off, we will no longer have to chase it, and everyone can avoid being FOMO. This kind of scenario leads so many of us to lose money in our investment, but this time should be different as we all know the things we need to do.
At present everyone is increasing their investments especially around the prospect of ETF approval. But I haven't prepared myself yet because I want to increase my holding. I believe Bitcoin may begin its peak bull run at the upcoming halving. So I will wait for that time and try to increase my portfolio. Bitcoin needs more time to reach that anticipated bull market. We may be in that expected bull market by the end of next year. However, those who want to prepare to invest in Bitcoin must complete their preparations well before the expected time. Moreover, it is a prediction that a bull market may start at any time. The current position of the market is indicating a bull market. Those with enough money should still invest in Bitcoin.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
kingvirtus09

Activity: 840
Merit: 108

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2023, 01:26:27 PM

As far as I can see, many of us have learned from the previous halvings and bull runs that if there are still people who don't want to believe, let them live their lives; after all, they are not without us. What matters is that we know that's what we're going to do, and we really don't want to be left behind again in the coming halving or bull run.

And in my opinion, the bull run will come before the halving starts, which means that as the halving gets closer and closer, the price value of Bitcoin will rise in the market, and after the halving it will continue for sure. still increasing until 2025.

taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1731

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
October 23, 2023, 01:34:11 PM

As far as I can see, many of us have learned from the previous halvings and bull runs that if there are still people who don't want to believe, let them live their lives; after all, they are not without us. What matters is that we know that's what we're going to do, and we really don't want to be left behind again in the coming halving or bull run.

And in my opinion, the bull run will come before the halving starts, which means that as the halving gets closer and closer, the price value of Bitcoin will rise in the market, and after the halving it will continue for sure. still increasing until 2025.
Many people may already know, but that's not the case now.
The problem that has not been solved is that they are not brave enough to enter because they do not have enough money reserves and some of the old investors who have never learned are too greedy by putting all their money in at the initial price and not getting cheap prices like now and of course, their mentality is quite disturbed when the price reaches the lowest point a few months ago.

and in the end, they did a stupid action by cutting losses.
That will make the loss even deeper.

I understand the current situation, we have to accumulate more, fill our bags full, and wait to take off to the moon.
The halving is approaching and 2024-2025 will be memorable years.

GbitG

Activity: 770
Merit: 330

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2023, 05:43:50 PM

Taking about getting ready for the next bull run, this has been said repeatedly. Those who aren't keeping Bitcoin/altcoins by the side will have themselves to blame when the rally begins properly.
Such people have been in every bull run. Those who do not take Bitcoin seriously from the point of view of investment and later regret that we have missed the investment opportunity in Bitcoin Moreover, the movements of Bitcoin are moving according to the bull standard. In the current scenario, the way Bitcoin is moving sideways, it looks like an exact initial bull run rally. Myself and others besides me and the members also believe that bull run is mandatory after Bitcoin halving, but it should not be taken as financial advice just for educational purposes. A bull run theory after Bitcoin halving It is speculation; everyone can have their own opinion about whether there will be a bull run or not. There is no obligation that there will definitely be a bull run, or maybe not a bull run. No, and it is further said that the future cannot be predicted by looking at past history. Everyone should have an investment view according to their own research and shouldn't consider any educational opposition as personal financial advice. Invest by doing your own research because crypto is a high-volatility investment. Be aware.

█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Adbitco

Activity: 1442
Merit: 664

Next Generation Web3 Casino

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2023, 11:36:45 PM

What do you think will be the new ATH, is $100k a very conservative estimate only? Or can it go  as high as $300kish....?
I think $300kish is excessively ambitious. I'm speculating anything slightly above $120k. Let's say $120k – $150k. Anything above that is a bonus but definitely I don't see it get to $300k. If that ever happens this coming bull rally, it will surely make the world go gaga and Bitcoin will expectedly have a troop of fresh admirers again like it did with the 2017 ATH.

With the current sign and signal showed recently within 7 days of changes I won't doubt about the price you mentioned because it looks very possible with the way we are seeing the strength and the strong wave that is dragging bitcoin to that part which you just mentioned, like I was shocked to see bitcoin at the price of $32k plus when I checked my phone this night and I never knew it would run so fast. This is to show that the drumlin for 150k above has been drown meaning we would experience it, although I never predicted such price before seeing that it wasn't making any much move since it was dangling and hovering around 25k to 29k lately it then break out $32k, this shows that we may see $50k before the month of December.

█████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▄
█████████████▄▀███████▄▄
███████▄▄████▀▄██▀▀█▀██▄▄▄██▄▄
█████▄████████████████▄▀█▄██████▄▄
████▀▄█▄█████████████████▄▀█████████▄
░▄█████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
█████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀██████▌████
░▀████████████████████▀▄█▀███▀████
░░▀███████████▀████████▀▄███████
███▀█████████████▀██████████████
████▀████████████████▀██████████
█████▀██▀▀██████████████▀█████▀

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
johnsaributua

Activity: 854
Merit: 265

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2023, 12:11:52 AM

about 6 months away it turns out for the moment that is waiting for but not for some miners maybe, being cut hurts.

New investors enter as if they are still waiting for the habit to rise high first and then assume a bear market has come to buy bitcoin and take advantage of scalping at this moment hoping to rise higher than on ordinary days like last year's halving.

If you want to hold there is nothing wrong with believing that halving will happen again, buying cheap prices today is better than when at the top of the mountain ready for correction.

I admit this is free opinion, buy bitcoin either halving or currently the same is buying and I feel if I have more funds at any time it's the right moment to buy bitcoin because it has money.hehe

The last 10 months I have noticed bitcoin has started a fairly natural recovery and the price difference at that time has gone up X2 meaning half the price from now on. signaling the trust of many people is still solid and enthusiastic.

My wallet is still good, although I keep a little in cex for my little needs I am prepared for any situation including halving and bull run that occurs.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: