Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:42:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It pays to be humble  (Read 269 times)
Belarge

Activity: 448
Merit: 94

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 18, 2024, 10:50:08 PM

Normally everybody know say better reward dey if person dey loyal or humble except only those selfish ones dem no dey see am, or some those pride ones dey use person loyalty against dem, because some people dey get mind to use because say person dey loyal to dem, dey use dem dey do yeye, dey abuse the loyalty in a way e go dey mk person look like mumu but nevertheless person go still value u go still value u so mk we no use because say some no dey like wen u don too dey over loyal for dem dey use am to judge everyone because no be everybody be the same, so anything wey we dey do for this life, mk we dey do with clean heart and hands even if we no get reward for earth here, we go get am for heaven beside bible don even talk am say, anybody wey bring emself down that is being humble, say e go bring am up, so it really pays alot to be humble or loyal.
We ought to be humbled whenever we're behind and not able to match points with the current competitive rival. We should probably learn to let some things go because I've never watch and seen things exploring and looking for ways to stop them from shining. This country don hard oh. Life don pass all these big boys and girls wey person de form, na time to cool down and settle for weytin life go do for us. We know say we de here to grab the important things wey fit add to our own life's too. Normally, better reward na for heaven but for earth here, we go first grab our cars and better house first.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
odunybiz

Activity: 658
Merit: 122

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 18, 2024, 11:07:58 PM

Normally everybody know say better reward dey if person dey loyal or humble except only those selfish ones dem no dey see am, or some those pride ones dey use person loyalty against dem, because some people dey get mind to use because say person dey loyal to dem, dey use dem dey do yeye, dey abuse the loyalty in a way e go dey mk person look like mumu but nevertheless person go still value u go still value u so mk we no use because say some no dey like wen u don too dey over loyal for dem dey use am to judge everyone because no be everybody be the same, so anything wey we dey do for this life, mk we dey do with clean heart and hands even if we no get reward for earth here, we go get am for heaven beside bible don even talk am say, anybody wey bring emself down that is being humble, say e go bring am up, so it really pays alot to be humble or loyal.
We ought to be humbled whenever we're behind and not able to match points with the current competitive rival. We should probably learn to let some things go because I've never watch and seen things exploring and looking for ways to stop them from shining. This country don hard oh. Life don pass all these big boys and girls wey person de form, na time to cool down and settle for weytin life go do for us. We know say we de here to grab the important things wey fit add to our own life's too. Normally, better reward na for heaven but for earth here, we go first grab our cars and better house first.

Money most time make people to lose their sense of humility. They have forgotten that money isn't everything. This is very common to all this small street boys that make money suddenly through their dubious act. You hardly see someone that have work hard for his/her money before being rich to become proud of his/her money around the street. Well, we should always remember that the way we behave around tells alot about us.

philipabaku

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2024, 11:18:01 PM

Humbleness or humility is a gift and no matter what draws attention on people to favor you in any where you find yourself.  Even army man no in any way like a disrespectful human being. No matter who you are you
Have to be humble yourself and put pride aside because you know who go help you out from any situation you find yourself tomorrow.
Perfectbaby (OP)

Activity: 127
Merit: 81

View Profile
May 18, 2024, 11:39:24 PM

Humbleness or humility is a gift and no matter what draws attention on people to favor you in any where you find yourself.  Even army man no in any way like a disrespectful human being. No matter who you are you
Have to be humble yourself and put pride aside because you know who go help you out from any situation you find yourself tomorrow.
Yes that is it, but most people do not since they believed that they are ontop the world but surely when we are humble in everything we do it gives our helpers more courage to help us or even show us more road, but if we think say we don arrive e go shock us how the thing go take happened for our eyes.
philipabaku

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2024, 12:41:52 PM

For this life if you no humble life go humble you. One tree cannot make a forest, in any area you find yourself around people try to be humble because pride and eagle kills. Update no go dey for you and hunger fit finish you wella.
CryptoHeadlineNews

Activity: 994
Merit: 713

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2024, 02:30:07 PM

Have this in back of your mind say, here no get Mercy as soon as you lose guard you go collect no be me but people wey no like us go still treat your matta, so came down hustle no need to rush because here no be placed you go carry play.
You actually deliberated on many things my country man, and I really appreciate you for encouraging and motivating your fellow newbie/member ranks on the forum, because normally, nothing good, like them dey say comes easily, and likewise this forum be, as each of the respective local boards you see today were meant to be primary place where people from a particular region (i.e both newcomers & old) come to learn and understand the forum and how to navigate while using Bitcoin at their respective regions. And that core aim/purpose still stand til today. So if you are privileged to have been brought to this forum,  and by God grace you don dey earn merits small small, it doesn't give you the right to disobey your mentor, because if person no carry you for mind, he no go fit review sure better update for you, just like this forum.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
teamsherry

Activity: 210
Merit: 60

Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 30, 2024, 11:23:18 PM

If there was anything I could always remember my ma saying was that pride comes before fall and I should humble myself to get the best in life, having pride would get you no where and its rather a stupid thign to do, If you are a proud person no one would want to offer you help and if something were to happen to you and you fell you would be so ashamed to een ask for help, what I noticed from the proud is that they have no choice than to live a lonely life cause no one can stay around such character.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Cityhunter34

Activity: 238
Merit: 34

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
May 31, 2024, 10:24:46 PM

Of course loyalty dey very important, you can never outgrow your masters, no matter what cos there's always a great level of wisdom that comes with existing in something for a longer period of time. A lot is needed to learn by a new person in this forum and you can't learn it if you turn a proud peacock to your senior men. Loyalty can earn you their guidance and support and even help you rank up faster in the forum. I still submit all my topics for  approval before creating a thread. Yes, I do and some are  rejected by them,I only post the ones they approve because they're more experienced than me in the forum and they always point out the irrelevance in some of my  topics which I even fail to see.  Humility will earn you what millions of Naira wouldn't give you.
Of course Humility is a number one thing that is going to make you grow in life and be come a better person tomorrow because without being humble to your boss you are going to end up noing nothing, just as you said even in this our Bitcointalk forum some newbie are always in fond of doing that although they always feel that they have known everything about the forum sometimes when they are not doing the right thing, you see that a senior member will try to correct them but they would not like to take corrections, that's why you see that most of them didn't grow in this forum because as long as this forum is concerned we are meant to take corrections from our senior.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: