Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:34:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: First bull run - how to not sell too early?  (Read 748 times)
Mr.right85

Activity: 924
Merit: 665

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2023, 11:02:31 AM

Next year will hopefully be the start of the bull run and it will be first for me so just wondering if anyone has any advice/tips on how avoid the temptation and not sell too early?

All I have experienced so far in Crypto is bear market and with the market showing good signs over the last few days its made me realize that I am not used to the good times and I want to have a plan in place for when the bull run returns.
It’s a good thing you’ve managed to experience the rain before it shines. So, when it actually shines, you’ll get to understand the difference in the crypto market seasons and having to invest when you could and the benefits it offers when the time is right.

A little tip on not having to sell too early,
I’ll say, the market in bullrun have been known to create new ATH  and with this knowledge, you get the understanding that the persisting ATH would be broken in time. This acts as a mark on where you could choose to pick a sell range from but,

Must you sell?

Don’t forget, we’ve got more halving and bullruns to come of which, your holdings at this time would attract more profits to itself. You could keep holding while running your life on other streams of income.
Shishir99

Activity: 644
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2023, 02:49:03 PM

Why? Many altcoins done a 50x , 100x or even 200x last bull run - I only want a 10x which won't take much in some of the coins I am holding.

You never know the possibility. Even though I do not hold any alts at this moment, but I understand that there are a few alts that could reach 10x in the next bull run. But which one? who knows the answer? I don't know if polkadot are going to 5x or not. I don't know if ADA has the possibility or not. Who thought Doge will reach $0.6? or even more? I didn't believe that.

I am not going to suggest anything to anyone regarding the alt coins. If you believe in the alt coins you are holding at this moment, if you are confident, that is good for you. Please do not blame others if you cannot make profit by selling on time.
Pandu Geddon

Activity: 854
Merit: 597

View Profile
November 05, 2023, 02:58:29 PM

Why? Many altcoins done a 50x , 100x or even 200x last bull run - I only want a 10x which won't take much in some of the coins I am holding.

You never know the possibility. Even though I do not hold any alts at this moment, but I understand that there are a few alts that could reach 10x in the next bull run. But which one? who knows the answer? I don't know if polkadot are going to 5x or not. I don't know if ADA has the possibility or not. Who thought Doge will reach $0.6? or even more? I didn't believe that.

I am not going to suggest anything to anyone regarding the alt coins. If you believe in the alt coins you are holding at this moment, if you are confident, that is good for you. Please do not blame others if you cannot make profit by selling on time.

Indeed, no one knows the situation that will come in the future. everything is just speculation that there will be altcoins that will increase along with the Bull that occurs on Bitcoin. Overall it will probably impact all altcoins, but we never know which altcoin will surprise us the most.
decisions must be made at the right moment. but everyone has their target. and that is the point of satisfaction that will be achieved from the investment made. we will never know the peak point before the price finally experiences a correction. so stop when you get satisfaction, don't let go when you still want to continue holding it.
rachael9385

Activity: 462
Merit: 334

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2023, 03:44:17 PM

However, selling your hiding too early is not good and that is not the main part you are supposed to be talking about. What you should be asking for is how to know the appropriate time to sell.
Although both questions might be similar, they are still very very different, it is easy for you to decide when to sell and when to hold. But the hardest thing is how you will know the right time to sell. It's a bit hard. You can't buy easily but you can sell easily, so selling early is not the best idea to be thinking about, because surely a day will come when you will definitely,, sell your coins. That's why I said the best question for you to ask is the best time you should sell off your holdings.
An investor might decide to sell when he/she has agreed to, from his or her mind, but what happens next when, after selling, the price increases ×10 of what you sold?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
SmartCharpa

Activity: 448
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 05, 2023, 04:26:03 PM

Next year will hopefully be the start of the bull run and it will be first for me so just wondering if anyone has any advice/tips on how avoid the temptation and not sell too early?

All I have experienced so far in Crypto is bear market and with the market showing good signs over the last few days its made me realize that I am not used to the good times and I want to have a plan in place for when the bull run returns.

Even after the good few days recently my portfolio is still down 17% overall and at the worst I think it was 50% down so just getting back to break even will feel big for me but need to remember I am in this to do a lot better then break even.

Any advice or individual plan when it comes to selling in bull run?

I believe that before the beginning of your investment, you had your own plan. For example, you might have planned to make a more  profit than what you invest. Everyone involve into cryptocurrency space has a different plan for when the bull run occurs. For example, if someone makes 30% on their investment, they will sell it because most people are eager to sell the cryptocurrency they have been holding for so long. Other people have different plans, and some will not sell their bitcoin during the bull run because they believe the price is going to increase than that. You can still leave without selling it if you have other sources of income; just be patient with your investment. 

No one can predict what bitcoin will become tomorrow, but we all think that we will most likely make more profits than we invest. The market has been doing well these days, so when the bull run starts, you can sell it whenever you see that you have make more profits than you invested. However, if you do not intend to hold it for many years, you can sell when you feel to, because there are still a lot of people who will not sell even when the bull run starts next year because they do not want to rush into selling due they believe the price of bitcoin will increase much higher than this. Therefore, I can advise you to stick to the plan you had before making any investments.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Promocodeudo

Activity: 406
Merit: 225

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2023, 05:20:43 PM

As an investor the you have to work with good information with fact and confirmations, don't believe hear say, in Bitcoin investment, your decision matters too, don't depend on advise from either friends or articles online, just know that most if those can be deceitful, make sure you have a good plan before taking your decision to invest in bitcoin, is only an investors without focus that will be a pushover when it comes to decision taking, sincerely speaking, selling during the first bull run is your is your personally thing but if am permitted to advise anyone intellect to this, I will say that's premature selling because the price might appreciate a bit, you may regret such act if this happens.

Jegileman

Activity: 350
Merit: 186

View Profile
December 29, 2023, 10:26:09 PM

I have not witnessed any bull run before, the upcoming bull run will be the first one for me to witness also since I get to know about bitcoin. After many advice and follow up with discussions in the forum about the bull run, I have decided to just take profit when I have reached my target goal, everyone has a target and when that target is reached, it is better to sell off and don’t get too greedy. The market is very volatile and it has made a lot of people lose money even when they saw themself in profit earlier. I am very careful with investment because of how I feel when it goes against me, so for any chance I see, I will exit the market before it gets too red for me.

boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 29, 2023, 11:45:36 PM

As an investor the you have to work with good information with fact and confirmations, don't believe hear say, in Bitcoin investment, your decision matters too, don't depend on advise from either friends or articles online, just know that most if those can be deceitful, make sure you have a good plan before taking your decision to invest in bitcoin, is only an investors without focus that will be a pushover when it comes to decision taking, sincerely speaking, selling during the first bull run is your is your personally thing but if am permitted to advise anyone intellect to this, I will say that's premature selling because the price might appreciate a bit, you may regret such act if this happens.
Be careful of your friends too.

When we're in a bull run and they've missed buying on the dip. And they are the type of people that don't want to see others happy with their gains, they are for sure going to say that just sell so that all of you have no longer any holdings.

That's what they want to have and just to make sure that you're on the right track. Set yourself a plan that you'll follow on this season and never agree to anyone quickly if they suggest some tips.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
khiholangkang

Activity: 2030
Merit: 561

View Profile
December 30, 2023, 03:38:21 AM

My suggestion is that you should know what your target selling price is, because that determines it, when you think of asking others for advice on how not to sell in a hurry at bullrun time, then you will talk as far as not selling late, because that is also your negligence, so I think it is better for you to determine your own selling price. Or you can use two selling strategies, first if you have found your target selling price, you sell half of your purchase, and the rest follow the sale until it is close to the ATH in the current cycle.

This will also consolidate with why you are investing and how long you are investing, such things can also affect your decision in determining your target.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
doomloop

Activity: 2296
Merit: 581

View Profile
December 30, 2023, 05:54:33 AM

However, selling your hiding too early is not good and that is not the main part you are supposed to be talking about. What you should be asking for is how to know the appropriate time to sell.
Although both questions might be similar, they are still very very different, it is easy for you to decide when to sell and when to hold. But the hardest thing is how you will know the right time to sell. It's a bit hard. You can't buy easily but you can sell easily, so selling early is not the best idea to be thinking about, because surely a day will come when you will definitely,, sell your coins. That's why I said the best question for you to ask is the best time you should sell off your holdings.
An investor might decide to sell when he/she has agreed to, from his or her mind, but what happens next when, after selling, the price increases ×10 of what you sold?
It's not possible for anyone to perfectly time the market unless they are extremely lucky or their predictions turn out to be perfectly true. And we are humans, there will either be regret or gratefulness after we are done with selling something that either gains more value or loses value later on. So we can't always keep ourselves safe from both of these feelings. Even if you reach your profit target and sell your assets, you will still regret doing that if you see the asset gaining a lot of value after it.

There are two things a person can do. The first thing is that they keep selling the assets in portions so that they always have some left to be sold when the price goes higher. Or, one can wait until the market starts declining and they should sell their assets at that point, but this can go wrong sometimes because there can be healthy corrections and the market can always go up again after that.

MusaMohamed

Activity: 910
Merit: 292

View Profile
December 30, 2023, 06:27:08 AM
Merited by bitmover (1)

It's not possible for anyone to perfectly time the market unless they are extremely lucky or their predictions turn out to be perfectly true.
We can not know bottom and all time high and we can not time the market so Dollar Cost Averaging is the best method for entry and exit.

You can use DCA for buying and also can use it for taking profit. Use DCA to take profit gradually with time and don't care what is a new all time high and when Bitcoin will make its new all time high.

And we are humans, there will either be regret or gratefulness after we are done with selling something that either gains more value or loses value later on. So we can't always keep ourselves safe from both of these feelings. Even if you reach your profit target and sell your assets, you will still regret doing that if you see the asset gaining a lot of value after it.
DCA helps use to avoid greed for taking profit and fear for accumulating bitcoin.

JJG's Bitcoin Investment Ideas (Sustainable Withdrawal / Portfolio Maintenance)
[ANN] JJG Sustainable Bitcoin Withdrawal Strategy
https://bitcoindata.science/withdrawal-strategy
bitmover
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 5974

bitcoindata.science

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2023, 12:03:14 PM

It's not possible for anyone to perfectly time the market unless they are extremely lucky or their predictions turn out to be perfectly true.
We can not know bottom and all time high and we can not time the market so Dollar Cost Averaging is the best method for entry and exit.

You can use DCA for buying and also can use it for taking profit. Use DCA to take profit gradually with time and don't care what is a new all time high and when Bitcoin will make its new all time high.

And we are humans, there will either be regret or gratefulness after we are done with selling something that either gains more value or loses value later on. So we can't always keep ourselves safe from both of these feelings. Even if you reach your profit target and sell your assets, you will still regret doing that if you see the asset gaining a lot of value after it.
DCA helps use to avoid greed for taking profit and fear for accumulating bitcoin.

JJG's Bitcoin Investment Ideas (Sustainable Withdrawal / Portfolio Maintenance)
[ANN] JJG Sustainable Bitcoin Withdrawal Strategy
https://bitcoindata.science/withdrawal-strategy

The idea of JJG withdrawal strategy is too take only small profits each year (about 6% of your overall holdings per year),  so you don't deplete your stash.

It is also important to notice that you can withdrawal more or less each month, depending on the current price compared to the 200 week moving average

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
2Pizza410000BTC

Activity: 378
Merit: 268

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 30, 2023, 01:56:14 PM

We are already in a bull market. But it is expected to be in a big bull market next year. But if you have any investment at this point then you must hold on to that investment. If you have enough investment capital, put that investment into a target where you will sell your investment when reached. But remember that next year's bull market will definitely be much bigger than the current bull market. In my case also the first bull market is about to start but I will hold my investment long till new ATH is formed in the market.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
odunybiz

Activity: 644
Merit: 122

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
December 30, 2023, 03:33:17 PM

We are already in a bull market. But it is expected to be in a big bull market next year. But if you have any investment at this point then you must hold on to that investment. If you have enough investment capital, put that investment into a target where you will sell your investment when reached. But remember that next year's bull market will definitely be much bigger than the current bull market. In my case also the first bull market is about to start but I will hold my investment long till new ATH is formed in the market.

I don't really believe the bull market has started. This recent increase in price is just a slight sign of the bull run coming soon. Immediately the bull run starts, you will see the difference in the crypto space. That is when you will see dead project coming back to life and also new project will start surfacing.

tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1685

Pizza to the Moon

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2023, 11:08:52 PM

I have not witnessed any bull run before, the upcoming bull run will be the first one for me to witness also since I get to know about bitcoin. After many advice and follow up with discussions in the forum about the bull run, I have decided to just take profit when I have reached my target goal, everyone has a target and when that target is reached, it is better to sell off and don’t get too greedy...

I think you have chosen the right decision for yourself. As a rule, no one manages to sell at the maximum price, just like buying at the minimum, but if you have set a price for yourself at which you will sell your Bitcoins, then means you are satisfied with the profit thus obtained. The main thing is that you do not suffer from FOMO later if the price continues to increase after the sale.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Zanab247

Activity: 1204
Merit: 142

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 31, 2023, 06:02:04 AM

Quote from: JamesDaniel90
Ensure you maintain your patience when the bull run newly occur because, that is the best way to make the highest profits from your hodling in the future because Many hodlers will be rushing to sell their BTC when the bull run just occur in the market and it will make them to regret when they see the market price continue increasing after selling their BTC. Don't be greedy in the bull run because there are some stage the bull run will get to in the market, all you need to do is to check at the moment if you sell will you make a good profits or little before releasing your BTC.

After making a huge amount of money from the bull run, don't forget to save some money to invest again when the bear run occur because once you get the opportunity to buy in the bear run very easy for you to get it right in the bull run.

MusaMohamed

Activity: 910
Merit: 292

View Profile
March 09, 2024, 10:26:26 AM

I think you have chosen the right decision for yourself. As a rule, no one manages to sell at the maximum price, just like buying at the minimum, but if you have set a price for yourself at which you will sell your Bitcoins, then means you are satisfied with the profit thus obtained. The main thing is that you do not suffer from FOMO later if the price continues to increase after the sale.
Set your target price and if price hits it, you sell it without hesitation.

Set your target time and if price does not hit it, but time is in, you no longer have time to stay in the market, risk is bigger, you sell it and exit the market. Because if you stay in the market longer, you might stuck in a bear market and lose your profit and maybe your initial capital too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: