Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:35:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will BNB prevent the moon of TWT?  (Read 169 times)
Huppercase

Activity: 756
Merit: 515

View Profile
October 28, 2023, 11:36:13 AM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (3)

I have read and heard some connections between Binance and Trust wallet. Although the former is an exchange while the later is a non custodial wallet but there is this link of CZ between them.
This this not actually why I created this thread. The reason for this thread is to know if during the bull run, will the binance BNB prevent Trust wallet TWT from mooning?
When the FTX bankruptcy happened, TWT gained price, that was when I decided that I will invest in TWT.
  • What will be the fate of TWT during the bull run?
  • Is TWT good for DCA?
  • Will BNB prevent the moon of TWT

CZ and Binance has stake with them, they invested in them and in return where given large portion of TWT, that's how there connection came about but Trust wallet is an independent company that doesn't depend on Binance bit of course, the relationship cannot be deny, that's the reason behind all this motivation and whales around them. If not for CZ influence, they are not worth upto coins like SUI and Aptos but when price crash some months ago, they seems to be strong in recovery when anytime bitcoin pump.

Just like you said, When FTX collapsed, tbe token fell badly but that wasn't all, all the subordinates projects like Solana SOL, Near protocol and Matic. You a similar damage on Binance if they should go Bankrupt, BNB is going to be the first coin that will be affected then follow by the subsidiary projects like TWT as example. However, not saying is not possible but Binance is not going bankrupted.

TWT is good projects, they have good use of the token as utility inside the wallet, they also have backers like Binance and other venture capitals that invested on them, the coin will do well if you consider it as a long term investment because from the listing price, the project has gone far.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
October 28, 2023, 11:52:57 AM

I don't expect any sort of "moon" for TWT, at best it's probably an increase of 30, or 40% maybe on the higher side. There's still a possibility though so you can probably hodl it if you want, but there are probably better altcoins out there in general really. Most altcoins follow Bitcoin when it's pumping up anyway and there are probably ones that would go higher than what TWT can make. As for DCA'ing it, I don't recommend really. As with what I said earlier, there's probably better ones out there, most especially Bitcoin if you want to DCA.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
johnsaributua

Activity: 826
Merit: 257

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2023, 12:56:03 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2023, 12:35:33 AM by johnsaributua

Still 1 roof in the scope of BNB, I used to hear the days of stacking and farming in dex about twt and at that time bnb at $35 at 2020, I believe that the price will continue to rise if investor interest increases and hold together to make solid transactions for the number, although the commulative will be large in trading volume.

In Q4 2023 at the moment I see that other coins have not yet gone wild for recovery and prices that look stable, still need time to surge until it is clear where the direction will be, until entering 2024.

This does not mean that BNB is stable and Twt cannot go up again, and assumes that it is influenced by internal factors, supply and demand are the determinants of how much the coin's role is for each hodler and how it is treated for widespread use, i will feel the rise of cheap coins if the pump is due to the greater amount that can be obtained when buying early from the BNB that can be obtained because at that time I could only afford twt than bnb which only got a small decimal ratio.

If there is bad news about twt, I think there are still those who want to hold on to it because the altcoin season must have its time and twt has a clear owner so that in the long run it will be able to minimize the rugpull, twt will pump again without seeing and pegging bnb fundamentally has a different vision, mission from the two coins.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
cofundermilk12

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2023, 02:53:23 PM

I have read and heard some connections between Binance and Trust wallet. Although the former is an exchange while the later is a non custodial wallet but there is this link of CZ between them.
This this not actually why I created this thread. The reason for this thread is to know if during the bull run, will the binance BNB prevent Trust wallet TWT from mooning?
When the FTX bankruptcy happened, TWT gained price, that was when I decided that I will invest in TWT.
  • Is TWT good for DCA?
TWT rises very well in a bull market
AbuBhakar

Activity: 980
Merit: 519

🇵🇭

View Profile
October 28, 2023, 03:06:59 PM

• Is TWT good for DCA?

AFAIK, Binance invested on Trustwallet during their IDO. Just like Safepal wallet, Trustwallet is one of the wallet which CZ has influenced so I’m not sure you are trying to ask here whether Binance will stop mooning the TWT while they are performing related to each other. Trustwallet is one of the most use wallet of crypto users for their altcoin probably second to metamask wallet.

Their token is good for investment since they have good market while they already established their brand. It’s not a financial advice but DCA is always good strategy to invest on crypto.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
October 28, 2023, 03:08:56 PM

Binance can’t prevent it if the investors really wants TWT to reach it peak again, but hitting the moon is mot easy especially now that we are still not in the bull trend. I’m positive though that Binance will not be subjective here and will still focus on the possible growth of TWT. Investors have to do their own research and follow as well the movement of the whales, they are the one’s who dictates the price, TWT is a good option too.
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
October 28, 2023, 08:20:28 PM

Binance can’t prevent it if the investors really wants TWT to reach it peak again, but hitting the moon is mot easy especially now that we are still not in the bull trend. I’m positive though that Binance will not be subjective here and will still focus on the possible growth of TWT. Investors have to do their own research and follow as well the movement of the whales, they are the one’s who dictates the price, TWT is a good option too.
Exactly because other exchange or investors will support it especially if its a promising coin that can give them a big reward. Wondering why Binance will prevent such progress because TWT is not a big threat on their platform and in fact they can also earn from it. If you are going to invest with TWT make sure you know when to enter and when to sell, this can be a good project but the risk is still there.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
October 28, 2023, 09:26:16 PM

Most altcoins follows Bitcoin foots step during the Bitcoin bull run trend so it is more likely that  TWT will have a good boost during that time.

• Is TWT good for DCA?

Anything that is in for a long run and have a good community and foundation is good for DCA.  DCA works for every investment, except for those short live cryptocurrency, IMO.

I think BNB has no power over TWT market movement.  They are different entity and have their own separate market.  As what the early replies stated, BNB can't control the fund of investors if they wanted to put it on the TWT market.
Adbitco

Activity: 1414
Merit: 653

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2023, 10:52:45 PM

No altcoin that's dependant of each others for growth during the bull run and there no altcoin that will limit each others during bear run rather it all depends on the project itself most at times these are solely relying on bitcoin to gain some percentage so that they could also gain some market reflection. When the market direction changes altcoin seems to have a lighter weight to quickly scaled up in the market with few percentage changes that is why most people often said that bitcoin is the market mover. So in my opinion there is no much effect that could cause BNB to withheld the growth of TWT knowing they operate independently ( exchange and wallet), but what you must understand is that they are both altcoin and their prices may not go according to how you planned it so it's better to choose a coin that could be more reliable in terms of price manipulation.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██