Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:56:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: THE PRESENT ECONOMIC SITUATION SEEMS TO INCREASE INSANITY RATE IN THE COUNTRY  (Read 97 times)
Bitcoin-ATH (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2023, 04:06:21 PM

It is no longer news in this country concerning the present economic situation which has affected every sector, especially the cost of living and survival race with limited sources of income, especially for the common masses targeted at the youths.  This situation has driven some youths into deep thinking, frustration, depression, loss of hope, different negative lifestyles, negative attitudes and actions etc. Most of them are down with mental illness which has developed into insanity. This condition of insanity has taken a toll, evident in the rising number of insane people found almost on every street in the country and in psychiatric homes.
After going through some observations and considerations, l pinpoint that;
“ A quick way of making money” and
“High intake of hard and cheap drugs” contributes more to the issue of insanity regarding the present bad economy that has befallen this country. Some commit abominable deeds like having repeated sexual acts with their parents and immediate families, shading human blood and living on hard and cheap drugs that are not to be taken which could result in insanity.
POSSIBLE SOLUTIONS
 Politicians say no to selfishness, inequality and greed in public offices or appointments.
The government developing an enabling ground for its citizens by empowering them and creating good relationships with investors to reduce unemployment.
Running away from hard and cheap drugs.
Having patience, persistence, and determination towards your pursuits and hard work.
Appreciate yourself for the little you have and strategize for more.
Going closer to God for his intervention.
Have friends who create and add a good impact on you.

Odohu

Activity: 392
Merit: 346

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2023, 04:30:03 PM

This is a wonderful observation my brother. People are going through a lot and alot is going through People... na do them talk am. Some people don think so tey depression don enter.

To help their thinking, alcohol and drugs don turn to food for plenty people yet e never end unto say "problem e no dey finish "

Wetin I wan make people know be say over thinking no dey solve problem... make we try find courage to live because tomorrow go better.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Obim34

Activity: 252
Merit: 230

View Profile
October 23, 2023, 05:25:51 PM
Merited by hugeblack (2)

Sometimes looking at what is is going on in this country is really a pain in the ass, can't believe this is the same Nigeria we had years back where cost of living was stabilize and rate of indecency was at it lowest.
Nigeria needs to experience positive change, either way if they don't want it calmly then maybe by force cos I can't see why majority of citizens in a country will be poor and the country's resources is quite t enough to eradicate poverty from the live of these individuals.
We need to stand up and fight for our rights, we are all born equally and through same process no man fell from the sky do there is nothing special about him.
Most people take hard drugs only to while away there sorrows and go ask them they won't advise you to join them, if those guys could have a well paying job and spend most of there time on their work I don't see them have enough time to abusing drugs, the government can help facilitate the lives of the individuals to eradicate crime and corruption and the intake of hard drugs.

iBaba

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

Bitcoin in Niger State💯

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2023, 02:55:19 PM
Merited by hugeblack (2)

POSSIBLE SOLUTIONS
 Politicians say no to selfishness, inequality and greed in public offices or appointments.
The government developing an enabling ground for its citizens by empowering them and creating good relationships with investors to reduce unemployment.
Running away from hard and cheap drugs.
Having patience, persistence, and determination towards your pursuits and hard work.
Appreciate yourself for the little you have and strategize for more.
Going closer to God for his intervention.
Have friends who create and add a good impact on you.

I like your thread and the possible solutions provided hereinafter, however, I will like to add to what you've said above thereby proffering 3 more solutions to the problem.

I will like to discuss these 3 solutions in a broader viewpoint in a separate thread, because these are things I have advocated over time. Nevertheless, let me allude that, in our dear country Nigeria, today, we need three general solutions to the problems that have been plaquing us for years. These are; Attitudinal (Behaviorial) Change, Emotional Reformation and Cultural Reorientation.

Our strength and core values as Nigerians should be that our fatherland remains peaceful, outstanding, flourishing and everlasting in the comity of other nations on the planet, Earth.

Our energy and pride as Nigerians, including you and I, should be solely based on the progression of our dear Nation, so anything else, should be regarded a regression that we must squash and destroy. Therefore, what I think we need in parts and parcels of our struggles is once again the advocacy of the following,

Attitudinal Change.
Emotional Reformation.
&
Cultural Reorientation.
The culture here is our National Pledge to which we (every he/she) owe expletive bounds to.

Let the three aforementioned be our core character interjections and songs of praises in anywhere we find ourselves as individuals and associations.

As we must not choose to forget “Humanity First before Discrepancies”.

Only if we can embrace these things I think the nation will tilt into the right direction, else, we will still be enjoying the backwardness of our nation.

Richbased

Activity: 308
Merit: 172

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2023, 11:12:40 AM

The current economic situation in the country is really affecting the mental health of some individuals because the standard of living now is on a higher level. People wake up to get stuffs in the market just to know that the price of goods and services have increased. I really wonder what is causing the price of goods and commodities to skyrocket on daily basis. Salary earners doesn't receive their salaries as at when due thereby leading them to incur debts that they might even be paying back in a lifetime.

However, I don't think that the current state of the economy is enough reason for people to lose their state of mind and reasoning. At this particular time the only thing that can aid us now is self skills. It high time we stopped focusing everything on our government as we can already see that they've failed, let's do things without seeking help from government. We need to organize some non governmental awareness that will aid us as citizens in other to proffer solutions to the present economic situation.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: