Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:48:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Has anybody expected this?  (Read 1572 times)
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1138

View Profile
November 16, 2023, 08:51:40 PM

Technically speaking 37k has been broken, we have seen it go above that, and that's a great thing, I certainly enjoy it a lot. I believe that we need to end up with something that has to be very important with time, and right now we are getting closer to 40k, that's the most important part of the deal if you ask me. I understand that it is not all that easy to handle all of this, there are a lot of people who are not entirely sure about the situation, but I believe that we need to keep it going.

If we can hold for a while longer, then I am sure that the price will do a lot better, and considering how dangerous point we are in right now, it is clear that we are going to end up with something that has to be very big deal, can't be undone, just give it enough time. If we are so excited about 37k right now, think how much better it will be for the whole market when we finally see the 40k price broken and then 50k and then 60k, it will make the market go crazy.
Yes you are right about price breaking $37k from a technical standpoint.  The recently retracement to $36600 does not also negate this however, some stability is needed above $37k price point to fully establish that we will see $40k soon. I also agree with you that $40k is a significant number that Bitcoin need to reach as this will create huge impact in the media and the Bitcoin community. If price reach this level before the end of this year, clearing the ATL will be an easy thing because holders will be in high optimism.

I think that even if bitcoin corrects from now on and drops below 30k$, there will be no scenario where we drop below 15k$ and make a new bottom. I believe the bottom has been set for this bear season and we will not go back there even if another black swan appears.
The target of 40k$ is the target we expect and we will most likely achieve it, but whether bitcoin will continue to rise to 50k$ or will correction, no one knows. Nothing is certain in this market.
There are still to those people who are really that hoping that it would drop back again on 10k or even with those 15k price.For sure majority of us did really have that kind of regret in speaking about
missing out the opportunity on buying into that point because it cant really be avoided for you not to think about those probabilities knowing that chances like these arent really that
something to be seen on future cycles to have. Just like been said that its always been that recommendable on having that kind of behavior on which you should expect always the unexpected to happen.
This market is volatile and totally unpredictable on which there's no way that you could really be able to make up conclusion on what are the things that could possible happen ahead.

Price could go up and down into certain extents and totally cant be predicted on where it would be going and until when it would really be that stopping and making up some pullbacks or that u-turn.
If you are really that making yourself that too optimistic then it would really be resulting into those actions which arent supposed to have or to be done. Mistakes is common
because dealing with this market could really cause up with those series of possible errors because just like been said that its totally random
and no matter how well you could assess up on things then it would really be that impossible.

Rasa nanas

Activity: 1428
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 16, 2023, 11:35:23 PM

no one can give a precise reason because everything is just an assumption. but in my opinion the price spike that has occurred recently is because we are getting closer to 2024, where many believe that 2024 is a bullish year. I am sure that after this the price of Bitcoin will often experience price spikes because more and more people are buying it for investment.

adultcrypto

Activity: 350
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 17, 2023, 11:54:49 AM

no one can give a precise reason because everything is just an assumption. but in my opinion the price spike that has occurred recently is because we are getting closer to 2024, where many believe that 2024 is a bullish year. I am sure that after this the price of Bitcoin will often experience price spikes because more and more people are buying it for investment.
To a great extent, I agree with you because as we approach 2024, a lot of market behaviour will occur that will surprise a lot of people and make some to panic. Market must sure sign of being completely unpredictable and that is the beauty of it. It will be wrong for anyone to think that the bull run will start without any form of market manipulation, it is bound to happen.

Even when we expect some surprises, I think there should be expected extent to which the market can go even though there is no certainty to it. That being said, we will see some major retracements every now and then while the market progresses towards 2024.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
justdimin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 17, 2023, 02:21:50 PM

Ascertaining the exact value of Bitcoin at a particular time though seems very difficult but I don't think it's impossible sometimes professionals do speculate so well and it turns out the price they speculated or probably something very close to their speculated price but it's not often the exactly the price but usually close, this usually helps to give very close clue to what should be expected at certain times although they are not financial advise as they reverse could possibly happen after the predicted speculated price. Definitely personally I expected Bitcoin to go above $26k because checking back at it's price history it has gone beyond that before and it's fall was due to a bear market and it was normal it later grows above the price it has done before and currently it's somewhere around $35k .
There isn't really a "value" for bitcoin, there is a price of it but there is no value. That is the whole point, this isn't a product, this is a currency, the value of it is compared to items or other currencies. What is the value of a dollar? There is no value there, it never had, there is a worth of it, when you compare like how much one apple worths? Or what dollar worths against euro, but there isn't a value of it.

The same goes for bitcoin as well, it is not that great when you start to think of it in value terms because you will not be able to calculate the value, there is none. The price however goes up, recently it has gone up a lot and that should tell people that we are doing fine, bull run is around the corner and maybe we could even consider this a start. Remember, the bottom was 15k, we are at 37k right now, that is 150%+ increase, not something small, we have already more than doubled our profit if we bought at the bottom and we are still nowhere near the end.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1188

View Profile
November 17, 2023, 06:02:21 PM

If you don't know the reasons behind the rise in bitcoin prices so far, then get some references to strengthen your assumptions. Bitcoin rose high because some investors believed that a spot ETF would make the price increase many times over. They take advantage of the opportunity to buy at lower prices and hold until their target returns are reached, but the halving factor can also be a reason why prices become more expensive.

Spot ETFs are the biggest reason why prices are going so high right now,but it's a welcome price recovery as we have been in a bearish phase for a year now in 2022. Recovery is expected and it has started since January 2023, so now is the time to enjoy some percent returns although I don't intend to sell it so soon.
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1746

Rollbit.com | Crypto Futures

View Profile
November 18, 2023, 02:07:30 AM

-snip-
Spot ETFs are the biggest reason why prices are going so high right now,but it's a welcome price recovery as we have been in a bearish phase for a year now in 2022. Recovery is expected and it has started since January 2023, so now is the time to enjoy some percent returns although I don't intend to sell it so soon.
Now is actually not the right time to sell because the increase is not maximum enough. 
When Spot ETFs are the reason for Bitcoin to rise and reach higher prices, then it's still worth the wait.
We can see how Hyped ETFs can make Bitcoin rise significantly, in the Hoax news published by Cointelegraph which made the price of Bitcoin immediately reverse.
Even though it's just Hoax news, especially when the official Spot ETF news is received, this will be the news that makes Bitcoin reach its highest HArga and added with a 4-year cycle which is the right moment for Bitcoin to reach ATH.

Since January Bitcoin price has been gradually improving and rising slowly, experiencing some corrections that are reasonable enough to make strong Support and now Support at the price of $30k is a strong support.
We will wait to see how Bitcoin moves towards the end of this year.
The possibility of that correction is certain to happen But I remain Optimistic with the new ATH 2024-2025.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
martinex

Activity: 392
Merit: 130

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2023, 04:11:23 AM

Not that I'm a charting expert or a good technical or fundamental analyst let alone a bear, but I'm really surprised at the spike that's happened, and which is probably continuously happening as of this writing. So far, the price has already hit above $34,000. That's already more than 12% in growth in just 24 hours.

Has anybody somehow expected this kind of thing? Has anybody had at least a tiny clue that something like this would happen? I know Uptobers have been good months, but every huge increase especially a sudden one must have a big reason. I'm not seeing one that could push such growth so fast. I was really caught by surprise. Will a Bitcoin spot ETF be certainly approved soon that insiders have already relayed to their bosses the good news and the accumulation has secretly grown stronger?

If market conditions are clear and certain if they rise there will be big money entering the market. There are purchases from large institutions, for example a few weeks ago from Microstrategy and there is the latest news, just read at https://cryptoslate.com/fidelity-files-for-spot-ethereum-etf-trailing-blackrocks-lead-by-two-days/. There is definitely a snake attraction and it's best to wait for the continuation of the Bitcoin spot ETF in January 2024.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
merekamo

Merit: 13

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 18, 2023, 08:03:02 AM

Not that I'm a charting expert or a good technical or fundamental analyst let alone a bear, but I'm really surprised at the spike that's happened, and which is probably continuously happening as of this writing. So far, the price has already hit above $34,000. That's already more than 12% in growth in just 24 hours.

Has anybody somehow expected this kind of thing? Has anybody had at least a tiny clue that something like this would happen? I know Uptobers have been good months, but every huge increase especially a sudden one must have a big reason. I'm not seeing one that could push such growth so fast. I was really caught by surprise. Will a Bitcoin spot ETF be certainly approved soon that insiders have already relayed to their bosses the good news and the accumulation has secretly grown stronger?
Unexpectedly, this is profitable for those who have BTC and the price has risen very quickly, it's hard to predict. As I recall, since prices started at $26,000 a few months ago from September. Endless surprises like this could happen at any time. Well, since several years ago, November-October (Phase 4), the trend has been like that. From my perspective, there doesn't seem to be any particular company or event that we can directly attribute to this spike.

itorai

Activity: 163
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 18, 2023, 02:46:26 PM

Many people say that, and starting at the end of 2023 this spike will begin to occur. Will everyone be competing to invest their money here!
MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2023, 01:46:50 AM

The price of bitcoin rises because the demand for it is growing, people are in hope for taking profit in coming Bull run therefore they are doing all what they can for buying large number of bitcoin. The main reason behind bitcoin recent growth is repetition of four year cycle in which halving is the major event.

In coming months this growth will enhancing, quickly and definitely it will rise to the price of above 40k$ so if prediction comes true then due to halving bitcoin will certainly touch the value of 70k$ or above. Bitcoin is successfully growing as compared to all other coins so those individuals who don't have any bitcoin are still waiting for halving because they know that with bitcoin their other holded coins will also experience same Bull run.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Rasa nanas

Activity: 1428
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 19, 2023, 04:54:47 AM

If you don't know the reasons behind the rise in bitcoin prices so far, then get some references to strengthen your assumptions. Bitcoin rose high because some investors believed that a spot ETF would make the price increase many times over. They take advantage of the opportunity to buy at lower prices and hold until their target returns are reached, but the halving factor can also be a reason why prices become more expensive.

I think I have explained clearly the reason why the price of bitcoin has risen recently. If there are differences of opinion, I don't think it's a big problem because maybe we get references from different sources.
In my opinion no matter how many references you read they are still just assumptions or theories because the references you get are only analyzes from experts and their truth is not absolute.
but thanks for the advice Wink

Sexylizzy2813

Activity: 588
Merit: 422

View Profile
November 19, 2023, 06:12:58 AM

As the market is currently at a good level hovering around $35k. We have seen the price of Bitcoin rise sharply towards the end of October, although we know that a rapid rise is not a good sign and it could fall again. But I think as the market is currently pumping and fluctuating in a steady state, the market may not be dumping too much. Currently the market is in a good position and may go higher towards the end of the year and most likely to touch $40k. This could be because the price of Bitcoin is increasing rapidly as we have years ahead of us for the Bitcoin halving. We can certainly hope that since the halving, the price of Bitcoin will continue to rise and become a bull market.
You'd agree with me that the movement of Bitcoin price is very tricky, it may look like the price isn't going up but with what we're seeing, I believe you have to change the thought you had that the price will go down soon, $36k is the current price and this was how it started last month before getting to $34k.
So from all indications I can see the price of Bitcoin not going down anytime soon but getting to $40k and above this month. November movement on Bitcoin price will be growing faster than that of October from the looks of things and by December it would even get to $50-$60k.
I'm not him but I can agree with you with that, because I'm not a new member here anymore and it's been a long time that I realized it. Apart from it, there are also times that BTC movements are highly predictable but I wouldn't be totally confident with it. It's better to be prepared for the unexpected so that things are still going to be manageable.

Lately, people already expects that the price will rise, because we already broke the strongest support/barrier which is $32k, and then there are also other positive factors that are available. But no bro, there is no $36k last month if I'm not mistaken but we only experienced it lately. For me, I think I'm seeing a quick correction again before we continue and hitting those numbers you call there.

Predicting the price of Bitcoin and hoping for it to happen that way is a risk some investors take, which to me is not good. When we're having Bitcoin price at $36k some might say in the next few hours it will go back to $37-38k base on prediction which won't happen, that's where is a failure.
Currently the strongest barrier is $36k and it has been on that price for almost 2 weeks, I think. I still believe it will start making a positive movement from this week, who knows we might be seeing it surpassing $37-38k, before the end of this month $40k might be the next target.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
knowngunman

Activity: 630
Merit: 339

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2023, 08:27:05 AM

It's difficult to pinpoint a single reason for the recent spike in Bitcoin's price but I'm very sure the launch of spot Bitcoin ETFs has certainly had a positive impact on the price of Bitcoin. It makes sense that giving investors a new way to invest in Bitcoin would have a positive effect on the market. And again, as you mentioned, the 2024 halving is likely contributing to the hype despite there are many other factors at play. Many people are now seeing Bitcoin as a potential hedge against inflation and geopolitical uncertainty. And, as you said, more people are learning about Bitcoin and seeing its value as an investment.
Predicting the price of Bitcoin and hoping for it to happen that way is a risk some investors take, which to me is not good. When we're having Bitcoin price at $36k some might say in the next few hours it will go back to $37-38k base on prediction which won't happen, that's where is a failure.
Currently the strongest barrier is $36k and it has been on that price for almost 2 weeks, I think. I still believe it will start making a positive movement from this week, who knows we might be seeing it surpassing $37-38k, before the end of this month $40k might be the next target.

I definitely agree with this because trying to predict the price of Bitcoin based on gut feeling or hope isn't a sound investment strategy and price predictions can be risky or even lead to disappointment and failure. You need to look at the fundamentals and analyze the market carefully.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Negotiation

Activity: 1078
Merit: 267

Need a Helping hand? https://tinyurl.com/2p94uabm

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2023, 09:08:33 AM

It is expected that the price of bitcoin will rise significantly in 2024 this means it will peak after halving in 2024 both the all-time high and the target after the halving came courtesy of charting with bitcoin mimicking the behavior of previous cycles. Bitcoin halvings are often followed by a lot of volatility in the cryptocurrency market. Investors don't sell too much of the coin as profits grow in bitcoin and even if they sell a little their cash flow will be good. This will reduce the net supply of bitcoin and keep the price up.

█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Sexylizzy2813

Activity: 588
Merit: 422

View Profile
November 19, 2023, 09:37:25 AM

I definitely agree with this because trying to predict the price of Bitcoin based on gut feeling or hope isn't a sound investment strategy and price predictions can be risky or even lead to disappointment and failure. You need to look at the fundamentals and analyze the market carefully.

In as much as we accept the fact that there's risk in investment and other related Bitcoin affairs, we must be very careful to avoid those risks, some investors who rely on prediction use it always in trading, they have a high risk of losing more than they can get.
Today we're seeing the price of Bitcoin at $36k, and is becoming boring but we shouldn't say it will go down, yes the price is still surprising to be at that amount for long but let's see how it will be like when it starts making a move out from $36k.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
adultcrypto

Activity: 350
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 19, 2023, 09:45:47 AM

You are very correct, indeed 2024 is a big year for Bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general. The spike may not be affected by next year's halving immediately but the rumours of it could have direct impact as shown by the reaction of the market when Cointelegraph made the tweet that later came out as a mistake.

If the ETF happens to be approved, the market will respond so fast because the ETF will pave way for big capital to enter the market. Now seems to be the best time to buy Bitcoin.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Lamkuthang

Activity: 325
Merit: 34

The multiple Crypto solution

View Profile
November 19, 2023, 05:03:41 PM
Merited by fillippone (1)

Many people say that, and starting at the end of 2023 this spike will begin to occur. Will everyone be competing to invest their money here!

The world of financial investment in the digital world belongs to everyone and anyone is free to invest, but this also varies, only those who believe in the growth of the world of cryptocurrencies. If you don't do anything, why should you keep yourself busy Grin Grin.

Yeah @itorai. Many people have expectations in this direction, especially in 2024, will it come true or will the dump be even worse than yesterday and Have you started now?

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
doomloop

Activity: 2310
Merit: 581

View Profile
November 20, 2023, 08:38:15 AM

Unexpectedly, this is profitable for those who have BTC and the price has risen very quickly, it's hard to predict. As I recall, since prices started at $26,000 a few months ago from September. Endless surprises like this could happen at any time. Well, since several years ago, November-October (Phase 4), the trend has been like that. From my perspective, there doesn't seem to be any particular company or event that we can directly attribute to this spike.
Well if you are not like the OP, who is no expert, you are definitely going to be surprised for a happening like this because you didn't expect that it will occur. However, there are also people whom even not an expert, can still expect a movement like this. They based their prediction mainly around fundaments.

If we bought earlier than the price that we now see, indeed that we can be in profit already but I believe that many will not sell yet because they think this was still small and they are now convinced that the bull run is coming ahead. There may be no events that can be attributed in the spike but there is a particular company that is involved. That would be the Black Rock with their BTC ETF proposal.

martinex

Merit: 130

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2023, 09:18:00 AM

You are very correct, indeed 2024 is a big year for Bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general. The spike may not be affected by next year's halving immediately but the rumours of it could have direct impact as shown by the reaction of the market when Cointelegraph made the tweet that later came out as a mistake.

If the ETF happens to be approved, the market will respond so fast because the ETF will pave way for big capital to enter the market. Now seems to be the best time to buy Bitcoin.

Such as ETFs will further complement the market, where indirectly the presence of spot ETFs will have an impact on the estimated large institutional and retail inflows that will help increase Bitcoin.

But, if we look in this moment , the SEC is still monitoring the situation and continues to seek updates and comments from the public regarding ETFs because Bitcoin works on the concept of distributed authority.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
traderethereum

Activity: 2898
Merit: 574

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2023, 03:10:14 PM

But we still don't know whether it is true that in 2024, there will be a big spike in the crypto market. We can only guess because there is a halving moment for Bitcoin that could trigger a complete market reversal.
But that also does not guarantee that the market can immediately reverse direction because there may still be a waiting time for the market to reverse direction and start getting a pump for many coins, including bitcoin.
But when the ETF is approved, it could be a price jump for bitcoin because it is time to turn things around. We can only hope that what we want can come true in 2024.
In the meantime, we should use the time now to buy more bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: