Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:51:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy on growth  (Read 510 times)
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2030
Merit: 162

View Profile
October 25, 2023, 03:00:45 AM

Quote from: ASCDO21
Hi all. How to buy more when growing? Today we are growing, but I don’t want to buy. Share your experience in this matter.

Since the bullish season is still on in the market, and you have money to invest more in that particular coins that have something suitable to offer to you in the future, you can go ahead and purchase that potential coin to hold like one or two years before you can sell. If you think the price has increased higher in your eyes, and you don't want to buy at this current price, I think you can wait for that price to decrease to that particular position before you can buy and hold for future purpose. But you sound like a new investor, because the price is very good for anyone to buy and wait for the massive pump that is about to take over the market any moment from next week to allow investors to make a good income from their investment.

bayu7adi

Activity: 1428
Merit: 545

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2023, 07:54:05 AM

Are you feeling perplexed, my friend? Instead of facing criticism, it's wiser to buy now.

What if the market goes down? Implement DCA to lower your average purchase price.

In truth, this all boils down to strategy, emotions, and patience. Simply monitoring the market and waiting to buy when prices are on the rise is driven by FOMO and can be perilous for decision making. Besides, it's only up by 10% so far, not 50% or 100%. What are you waiting for? Buy it now! But remember, realizing profits takes time and patience.
bluebit25

Activity: 1652
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2023, 07:54:23 AM

Hi all. How to buy more when growing? Today we are growing, but I don’t want to buy. Share your experience in this matter.
And what is the purpose of the OP looking for opportunities in this market when buying something in uncertainty. Doubt always appears in any market cycle and news easily affects people causing price reactions like we have seen.
I want to share this with OP, the biggest mistake in this life is not having a start, and giving up before achieving results. You may ask yourself why? For people who lack experience, they are always stuck with pre-programmed prejudices, only when they experience things working (with failure and success) will they know how to make decisions and responsible for that behavior.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
DapanasFruit

Activity: 1218
Merit: 49

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
October 25, 2023, 09:06:05 AM

You see this is a popular problem with many people - maybe even including me lol - who are interested with cryptocurrency. Many of us can be seeing the hypes and the excitement happening right now and so we see the rise of some cryptos' prices...and so we are encouraged to "invest" but then we are thinking that since they are already growing then its possible that profitability may not be that high...and so we decide to pause and maybe even forget about it. Time comes and later on...we see the market experience some dumping and then we think maybe it is time to "invest" but then we are doubting our action because we analyzed that maybe the market will keep on going the downtrend line...and so we pause and let go. All I can say is learn more on the digital asset you are interested with and determine if it is really carrying some value and when its prices can go down then buy. However, this does not constitute a financial advice as I am as naive as you.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
wallet4bitcoin

Activity: 924
Merit: 281

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2023, 09:36:52 AM

Buying when growing is a good approach in the normal sense but its not that way in the investment space and worst of it all in the cryptocurrency space. Except you are good at reading the momentum and the driving force behind momentum. I will not advice you to come into the crypto space with such  a mentality. If you dare to adventure on a  buy when the market is green, then chances are, you might flow with the tide and record some profits or get the reverse of profits as loads of people who bought at minimal levels might be selling off to take profits.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
October 26, 2023, 12:24:47 AM

It's not advisable to buy when the price is already increasing but it depends on you if you can bear the risk. Just conduct a research what coins you would like to include in your portfolio. Then wait if you made the right decision of buying when it is already rising since correction can happen at anytime.

This is the problem for investors who don't buy during dip, when there's a recovery that's when they become interested to join the ride. If you're a real investor, you'll know that during dip is the right time to fill our bags.

GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1354

CoinPoker.com

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2023, 03:11:05 AM

It's not advisable to buy when the price is already increasing but it depends on you if you can bear the risk. Just conduct a research what coins you would like to include in your portfolio. Then wait if you made the right decision of buying when it is already rising since correction can happen at anytime.
(....)
It really depends, we can also relate this to "not all bottom or dumping are good to buy". For me, I am a person who will be buying in confirmation of what we have right now compared to catching bottoms or buying the dips because I can guarantee the momentum and there's a lot of chance it will continue in that direction.

abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2023, 04:23:32 AM

Try dollar cost averaging, research that and apply it to you. I know that we all want to buy our asset at it's all time low or on it's lowest price that you want to buy but this doesn't reallly come into reality that much often. Even those who made good profit didn't buy their asset at it's lowest, some of them just accumulated no matter the price is. Try to zoom out and try to forsee if the asset you are buying can grow more. Just like on bitcoin, it's never too late to buy some. Imagine those who bought at the peak of 2017 bull market, it was tripled in value last 2021 bull market.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1568
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2023, 02:32:37 PM

I think DCA works best for you mate. It is not too late for now to buy because prices in the future will be much more higher than what we have today. Long term hodling is good so it is now the best time to buy.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
onecall123

Activity: 2072
Merit: 323

View Profile
October 26, 2023, 02:54:48 PM

It's just a thought.

In the world of trading, people can only buy, sell, or wait. The key is to have a strategy that gives you an advantage, a strategy that, on average, leads to gains. Markets have their own way of behaving, and that's not something you can change. So, you have to work within these limitations or choose not to participate. Simple. I've been trading within these constraints for the past 6 years. Like everyone, I've had my fair share of wins and losses. Ultimately, you need to find strategies that let you sleep at night, especially in a market that never sleeps.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
lalabotax

Activity: 1540
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
October 26, 2023, 08:28:19 PM

I'm a little confused by your question. You ask how to buy when prices are rising, even though you don't want to buy because prices are rising? So, the point is, do you want to buy it or not?
If you are unsure about buying, just wait for the market to go down and experience a correction. During market correction, you can buy Bitcoin at a lower price than now.

After all, why do people always think about getting interested in buying when prices start to rise and then panic when prices drop just a little? If it is related to long term holding, actually whether you want to buy now or wait for the price to fall again is not a problem. However, if you buy at a lower price than this, of course you can get higher profits. So, just be patient and wait for the market to drop for a moment.

goaldigger

Activity: 2366
Merit: 356

View Profile
October 26, 2023, 09:47:24 PM

I think DCA works best for you mate. It is not too late for now to buy because prices in the future will be much more higher than what we have today. Long term hodling is good so it is now the best time to buy.
This is a better strategy than to invest right away without even analyzing the trend.
The FOMO right now is high and many wants to get in despite of the high price, we might see another trap trend in a short trend but let’s hope that we are rising in the long trend. It’s not too late yet of course and we are still far from the peak, DCA will be a good option for every beginners and better to start it now.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2030
Merit: 162

View Profile
October 27, 2023, 04:05:19 AM

Quote from: ASCDO21

Don't forget that we are still experiencing bearish season in the community, it will be better if you can buy more and wait for what will happen to the market price before you can make your decision to sell to grow financially and have a good opportunity to prepare for another bearish to come again. You saw the new displayed of cryptocurrencies price that is making altcoins investors to get ready to welcome a new price that will favour those that bought more when the price was low in the market which is the best choice any investors can use to improve his or her income in the environment. I will advise you to change that mindset of not buy more in this bearish season, since you have the money , because many investors are looking for such opportunity to buy more but they lack finance to carry out such operation.

Questat

Activity: 2842
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 27, 2023, 05:59:35 AM

The question is when do you buy it? Well, you can wait for another market correction but what if we are going to bullish again? I couldn't think you just buy because the price of Bitcoin skyrockets already but for sure no, therefore, you miss a chance.

I would tell you that some people prefer to buy Bitcoin when the price is rising and their reason is that they won't wait so long to make a profit.
If you don't buy today, then I would assume that you don't also have an interest in buying Bitcoin.

PIMPdev

Activity: 584
Merit: 102

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 27, 2023, 11:26:54 AM

I'm just not buying when it's growing, I'm buying only when it's red. You won't be able to catch every dip, just do research and don't stress yourself too much. BTC is still far aways from its ATH. If you're not sure it's gonna beat it, maybe you need to think if you really want to invest in Bitcoin.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Magic-Money

Activity: 380
Merit: 3

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 27, 2023, 01:53:56 PM

Too much analysis make so many people missed opportunity, while knowing the right thing things to do at the right time, just a small move or market volatility that make cryptocurrency market been on green. Hence, if you're cryptocurrency trader, be it spot or future trading can make used of the advantage, but Bull Run market we occur after Bitcoin halving base on my own experience.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2023, 04:06:21 PM

The question is when do you buy it? Well, you can wait for another market correction but what if we are going to bullish again? I couldn't think you just buy because the price of Bitcoin skyrockets already but for sure no, therefore, you miss a chance.

I would tell you that some people prefer to buy Bitcoin when the price is rising and their reason is that they won't wait so long to make a profit.
If you don't buy today, then I would assume that you don't also have an interest in buying Bitcoin.
When to buy? Of course the right buy is to buy at the lowest support price, don't just wait for a correction but haven't touched support yet.
The purchase also depends on what time frame it will be made.
Buying bitcoin when it is bullish will give a high price, but if the strategy used is long term, the price may still be quite good now.
But a good suggestion is to buy at the strongest support price, it will provide prices that tend to be lower when there is a correction.
bitgolden
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1128

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 27, 2023, 05:01:30 PM

Are you feeling perplexed, my friend? Instead of facing criticism, it's wiser to buy now.

What if the market goes down? Implement DCA to lower your average purchase price.

In truth, this all boils down to strategy, emotions, and patience. Simply monitoring the market and waiting to buy when prices are on the rise is driven by FOMO and can be perilous for decision making. Besides, it's only up by 10% so far, not 50% or 100%. What are you waiting for? Buy it now! But remember, realizing profits takes time and patience.
This is what I agree with as well, I think it is going to be fine and we should try to make sure that we could end up with a result that may end up with something that would be easier if we could just buy and hold.

I am not saying that it is going to be the only thing that would matter, but I am just saying that we could end up with easier solution if we bought and hold. Sure it has gone up a bit already and that makes people doubt the situation a bit but that doesn't mean that we are not going to end up with a greater return even more than this. We could still buy and hold and wait for it to go up even more, just because it went up a bit doesn't mean that it will stop and not go up even more, it will continue this growth eventually.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1337

View Profile
October 27, 2023, 10:44:03 PM

Too much analysis make so many people missed opportunity, while knowing the right thing things to do at the right time, just a small move or market volatility that make cryptocurrency market been on green. Hence, if you're cryptocurrency trader, be it spot or future trading can make used of the advantage, but Bull Run market we occur after Bitcoin halving base on my own experience.
This is called paralysis by analysis, in which a person begins to overanalyze their actions and by doing so they end up doing nothing, and this happens because they are afraid of making a mistake and they prefer to do nothing in order to avoid the responsibility, so at some point traders need to stop thinking about buying when the price corrects itself or doing so at the bottom, if they think bitcoin is a good asset and will do well then they need to buy it regardless if they think they could get a better price if they waited a little bit longer.
justdimin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 28, 2023, 08:30:33 AM

You are asking if how to buy but then you also said you don't want to buy? What the F? LoL. Are you confused or what? Are you a newbie in the crypto field? Then you should study the basics first and by there you will know if how to buy and know when it's the best time to buy.

There are many sites now where you can buy a crypto and you can use different payment methods, but I suggest don't buy when the price is moving upwards. That's dangerous because you can get dragged down and lose. Instead, buy only at the dips. it's not easy to wait but that is the only way to profit here in crypto. Lastly, just buy the best or the popular old coins like BTC. Good Luck, buddy!

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: