Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:27:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Quick money wahala  (Read 820 times)
Kliss

Activity: 126
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 19, 2024, 11:28:30 AM

Every body wan make quick quick Cash .Gone are the days when youths work hard to earn a living,them no send how the money take come..nai make now scammers full everywhere...nobody is safe . Government too is to be blamed Sha cuz if you go all these government offices no workers yet they won't  employ fresh graduates .Na only God go help us

Making money quick, fast or early, especially  genuinely is not bad, but how we make the money quick matters. A lot young now are mostly influenced by what they see, hear and peer pressure, without having knowledge of it. In life all fingers are equal, the destiny of everyone varies in different ways some have been destined to make money quickly in their very early stages in life. Life is step by step, you pass different processes. Take the right steps, stay focused and don't give up even if you fail  keep pushing.
Scammers are much now, because most people don't want to work or have patience or endurance rather looking for shortcuts to wealth, quick money and riches. That's why most young people are indulging on internet fraud, cyber crimes, rituals, robbery etc.

The governments, have important roles to play in every society by providing conducive environment for its citizens to thrive and they have failed in doing so. But that is not an excuse for any one to indulge in negative acts because of attaining money quickly.

People should understand life, that it's not competition. Mr A made money quick doesn't mean Mr B also will make it quick, most people their sources of wealth is not known and what they do behind to attain wealth you don't know. seeing people who made it quickly should be as motivation for you to double your hustle not a must to get money quicker. Just be doing something profitable no matter how little it may be, be contended and  and be around the right companions.

"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
De-cub

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2024, 11:53:46 AM

Making money by all means, everybody mind set just dey on making money...nobody won know how wetin or the repercussions go be.
The things don make boys to indulge theirselfs in ritualist which we all know it as Yahoo, no be all Yahoo be yahoo. I know yahoo is not good but right now everything about it is getting out of hand.so abeg make we no reach rush life because that rush fit mislead us, so make we calm down I know everybody need money but no be to go do wetin we go regret for future time.
Humblevirus

Activity: 232
Merit: 200

View Profile
January 19, 2024, 12:03:14 PM
Merited by Jegileman (2), knowngunman (1)

Every body wan make quick quick Cash .Gone are the days when youths work hard to earn a living,them no send how the money take come..nai make now scammers full everywhere...nobody is safe . Government too is to be blamed Sha cuz if you go all these government offices no workers yet they won't  employ fresh graduates .Na only God go help us

The corruption is what is killing Nigeria, and the level of corruption is getting higher in each and every regime, which is why things are getting worse in Nigeria every day, which is why the rate of scammers in the country is increasing. Let's just say we have a good government with a small percentage of corruption; even our economy will be better, and the younger generation will be getting a place where they will be fixed and also earning some certain amount of money, even if it is not that much, because of the bad government. That is why jobs are very scarce in the country because even those who are supposed to retire and others who are fresh graduates to get the opportunity don't want to retire because of the money they are seeing embezzling.

As there are no job opportunities in the country for graduates after they finish their degrees, what do we expect them to do? Many of them will definitely join any available activities that will allow them to earn money to feed themselves. Many of these scammers in Nigeria do not have alternatives where they will earn money to feed themselves. That is why they joined illegal activities like scammers, thieves, kidnapping, and so on. I don't think 80% of Nigerian youth will be ready for all this illegal work that always puts them at risk if there are other legal ways of earning. With the rate at which scammers are increasing in Nigeria, the Nigerian government should bear 75% of the blame.

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
CryptoHeadlineNews

Activity: 952
Merit: 677

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2024, 12:05:10 PM

Every body wan make quick quick Cash .
The truth of the fact which nobody wants to talk about is that the harsh economy in this country is the driving force why people wants to make money by any means, because it's not really that they meant it, but the harsh economy made them do it.

Gone are the days when youths work hard to earn a living,them no send how the money take come..nai make now scammers full everywhere...nobody is safe . Government too is to be blamed Sha cuz if you go all these government offices no workers yet they won't  employ fresh graduates .Na only God go help us
In such scenario, for me, I will say that the blame ratio is 50/50, that is government is to be blame for not providing employment even when there are lots of vacant spaces, while secondly, the people are to be blame for failing to learn valuable digital skills in this era, capable to help them earn decent money online. Hence, this issue of quick money wahala boils down to lack of good money-making updates, because when a person lacks updates about how to earn legit money online, he/she falls easily to scams.

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
Su-asa

Activity: 266
Merit: 196

Can't go home alone.

View Profile
January 19, 2024, 12:15:25 PM

Everybody won make quick money because the world (our country) no dey friendly like before when be say as you just do small job you go get big pay and now self even if say you get 2 million naira r no get any value because every day dollar dey increase.
Many people way no get source of income now just dey suffer and some of these people nah people wen be say before before them get money well well but them no invest am for other things like business and other sources.
As naira dey lose value, people no need to go suffer them self for jobs wen be say even if them pay you the pay no go worth your sweat, so e better make person just dey do anything when be say e go good for am as long as say na legit work.

Brainiac01

Activity: 70
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 19, 2024, 01:46:29 PM

Government to be blame wella, the truth be say since the country began to be hard in search of job the country na the rate of all this using people for ritual increase. If governments was doing well for it citizens the level at which people do criminal activities I don't think we will at this point where we found ourselves today . The government is to be blame and the family where we come because sometimes family put much pressure on people to make it. Society pressure is the reason why all this things are taking place, broke shaming people because they don't have money to live expensive life.
Honestly you just touch a lot of thing here.
Anybody still hustling the legit way. Keep doing your thing legally God will remember and bless you.
camilocollin6

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2024, 04:11:25 PM

I think say Bitcoin na the best way to make money sharp-sharp. Investing for Bitcoin fit bring both profit and wahala. Even though Bitcoin don blow with big value over time. E important make you shine your eye well-well if you wan invest for cryptocurrency because the market fit dey do yeye. Make you research well, know the wahala wey dey, and no put money wey fit pain you if e loss. Investing for the right time by doing Bitcoin research before you make big investment decisions fit bring better money.
Y3shot

Activity: 588
Merit: 164

Bitcoin👌 or nothing

View Profile
January 19, 2024, 04:43:16 PM

Making money by all means, everybody mind set just dey on making money...nobody won know how wetin or the repercussions go be.
The things don make boys to indulge theirselfs in ritualist which we all know it as Yahoo, no be all Yahoo be yahoo. I know yahoo is not good but right now everything about it is getting out of hand.so abeg make we no reach rush life because that rush fit mislead us, so make we calm down I know everybody need money but no be to go do wetin we go regret for future time.
This na the kind of things wey don come see inside the society,  the bad thing be say as e don be like this the worse of it will continue to happen because the government have not tried any of their best to put an end of the way people are getting into this illegal stuff to get money. The government does not have the capacity of stopping this guys because they haven't done the necessary thing they are suppose to do. I will always fault the government for what is going on right now.

Makus

Activity: 322
Merit: 215

Bitcoin!!

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2024, 05:21:34 PM

This na the kind of things wey don come see inside the society,  the bad thing be say as e don be like this the worse of it will continue to happen because the government have not tried any of their best to put an end of the way people are getting into this illegal stuff to get money. The government does not have the capacity of stopping this guys because they haven't done the necessary thing they are suppose to do. I will always fault the government for what is going on right now.

Indeed, we expect more from the government to do their own part why they were elected in. Assuming  say dem no too dey greedy, say dem invest for our refineries by now the unemployment rate for done reduce well well, and we for no get too much graduates Dem wey dey unemployed. Another thing to consider na the kind of course wey some persons dey go study for school. I don hear of many person wey apply to study one course then after Dem don get admission the school come give dem another course to study. Some of them from civil engineering to agriculture. Abeg wattin person wan use agriculture do? Your chances of getting employed dey very low. Courses like that, recruiting companies sef recommend experience pass result.
Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 196
Merit: 25

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
January 21, 2024, 10:59:04 AM

Every body wan make quick quick Cash .Gone are the days when youths work hard to earn a living,them no send how the money take come..nai make now scammers full everywhere...nobody is safe . Government too is to be blamed Sha cuz if you go all these government offices no workers yet they won't  employ fresh graduates .Na only God go help us

Op even today many youth are ready for work hard ooo, I may not agree with you all  sentence of this post, though your correct in few area the hard work then can be compared now, but I want to assure you that youth are working hard within their power. This quick money we all see is lack of what to do which will may even call hard work in the past. Even the hard work is not available, example have you been to construction site in search of labourer job and see if you will be given a chance, ordinary to serve brick layer or Mendon is not available. The government have drain the economy that nothing work, even the company and establishment that was put in place by the military regime all has been sold and privatize and reducing the work force.comclusively I am not say that quick money are not there but hard working are also here but the work is not available. Even this online people engage themselves is still part of hard work because the world is changing globally some is the nature of work changing,our fourfather are known for fishing, farming and hunting but today  you can see animal again to Hunt in the bush even fish so hard work are still in place in another dimension.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
odunybiz

Activity: 630
Merit: 122

Epsiloan Protocol

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 10:06:39 PM
Merited by fillippone (1)

Government to be blame wella, the truth be say since the country began to be hard in search of job the country na the rate of all this using people for ritual increase. If governments was doing well for it citizens the level at which people do criminal activities I don't think we will at this point where we found ourselves today . The government is to be blame and the family where we come because sometimes family put much pressure on people to make it. Society pressure is the reason why all this things are taking place, broke shaming people because they don't have money to live expensive life.

My brother for me I go blame the government for all the things wey dey happen for the country and all the things wey don go wrong. When I even say government, na the number one man e fall for him head whether president oo, governor oo because na dem dey in charge and dey receive all the information whether good or bad wey dey happen for the country and so wetin dem carry the information do na im matter. For example, you no go say make people dey manage while you dey enjoy and thief money with people wey dey work for the government. You no go give order to sentence offenders wey dey close to you on their corruption offenses.

Na government dey shape some families, things hard in midst of plenty and so people go still do things to survive. If government dey responsible then the people go dey responsible.
If governments starts to get concern about common citizens by providing jobs I believe the rate of criminality will reduce,  everything wey deu go bad for the country is cause by the government because of lack of jobs,  people do all the shortcut and illegal way of getting money because they know this is the easiest way how many can be gotten. The most painful thing is that the government are not even showing concern how the country is going, they do not care if the youth are living in worse life, all they care is how they can steal money from the country's account to enrich themselves.

Although our Government carries most of the blames but we shouldn't put all on them. Parental and societal factor play a large role here as well. Imagine parent encouraging his/her child on internet fraud by comparing his/her child with someone of the same age in the street driving an expensive car. Government not creating job isn't the issue here, I see it beyond Government creating jobs. Everyone can't work under the Government. If the economy is good, it will creat space for investors and company to establish in the country thereby producing good jobs for the citizens. Most of this Government work are not even encouraging. Do you think you can be rich as a civil service without embezzlement? That is why some young government workers till engage in internet fraud. How I wish our government can help to stabilize our economy.

Gormicsta

Activity: 168
Merit: 75

View Profile
January 30, 2024, 10:21:15 PM

Before before, our fathers believe in the system and e been dey actually dey work for them, the system that time na, make sure say you go school, get good grades, and graduate with those good grades and then you go land yourself better job, and honestly that time, e been dey actually dey work for them, but now, the system don turn another thing, now we get so many unemployed graduates. Person go go school finish, spend 4 to 6 years for acada, come out with your second class or even first class and then you dey waka from one place to another dey fyn job wey no even dey forth coming, na why I no really blame anybody wey no believe say na school be the way again because the system don fail us.

No be say we government no really dey see wetin dey happen, but them choose to turn blind eyes to our lamentations and complains, so people no go wait for them again, person wey him house dey on fire no fit dey inside the house dey sleep.
Promocodeudo

Activity: 378
Merit: 184

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2024, 08:23:01 AM

Government too is to be blamed Sha cuz if you go all these government offices no workers yet they won't  employ fresh graduates .Na only God go help us
Those office you go to without seeing staffs, there are people collecting salary monthly for those vacant positions. They are called ghost workers.  Most times they are relatives to the managers, their friends, friends of influential men who are too old to come to work or are not fit for official duty and so on. When salary comes, the managers have their percentage from the salaries paid to these ghost workers. The vacancy is only physical and not in the pay roll. The government is not to blame alone, although everything stems from their poor organization of the country,  corruption and favoritism is everywhere in the grassroot.
Take for example in the civil service, those that retires replaced themselves with their relatives, thereby leaving no employment space for fresh graduates.
Everybody contributes to this mess as its evident in our daily activities, but I still believe that the situation is redeemable, but the governing system needs a serious restructure.

What you said is true, in addition most of the perceived vacant spaces in those offices are positions been kept for a long time for the oga relatives that are undergraduates in the university, these oga relative are still being paid for ghosting, this is bad, the system is in dilemma waiting patiently to be revived but to no avail.
The problem of this country as a result of bad governance and citizens lack of interest to resist political mockery by the political class to them, the government intentionally do all these stuff to get the attention of the citizens, during elections they come with the same pattern and share little money we forget the pains we have pass through temporally and focus on their reelection bid which is not proper.
In this part of the world, what we need is God intervention through human being, if not the system will continue to be as it is.

obuoma

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 31, 2024, 08:45:17 AM

Many of them do as they promised, but what we needed is beyond that. We need good economy and good standard of living, but our government can not give us that because they themselves do not understand how they can, which makes them not to be good leaders. I aso think there is something innate about us that we just prefer not to believe that we can be like the Whites countries and other developed countries. Being blacks is disappointing, but we still like that we are blacks.

There is nothing wrong for being a black both the  black and the  white is being created by the same God. We should never limit ourselves for whatever reasons if our leaders are not representing us well it does not mean that is because we are black. We can not move from where we are to a level we are  supposed  to be if we keep on limiting ourselves. What we are and what we shall be is the product of our mind so is high time we should start renewing our mind.  if our leaders failed us is not we that failed we can do it right once we have a renewed mind. Rwanda is an Africa country and black also but as soon as they discovered themselves their story changed. After all some Nigerian in foreign country are doing better. We too can discover ourselves once we have a renewed mind.

I strongly believe that the destiny of this country lied in the hands of the youth because every nation get the leaders they deserved there is always opportunity to make things right. If we tell ourselves we can do it and do it right we can actually do it right.
kasablings

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 31, 2024, 09:22:53 AM

Getting rich quick is the order of the day in this generation.things are hard in the country so much that papa dey suffer,mama dey suffer picking dey suffer government dry enjoy.so what is expected of the child na to find way make fast money comot him self and the family from hungry.but if the government was reaching out to the society at large this things no go they so much in the society.
icebar

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 31, 2024, 10:10:33 AM

Do we only talk about the youths when talking about making illegal money? Look among the politicians, who has done much harm, compared to the scammers. The politicians are the most among scammers, we even praise them sometimes with no knowledge on how they operate, they keep stealing from us every day by day and every one is silent about it.
My only concern about this days scammers is now the sacrifices involved, and we can't throughly say the politicians don't do same.
The youths are willing to work, let the government provide opportunities not every one can be self employed, who is to patronize who then.
I gree with your talk. Make we limit our discussion about illegal money-making among the youth. Check politicians, dem wey don do more harm than artists.The most troublesome politicians; sometimes we even praise them without understanding how dem dey operate. Dem dey thief from us every day, and nobody fit talk against them. Nowadays, the scams wey scammers do be the only thing wey dey vex me, and we fit no fully deny say politicians no dey involved for the same bad behavior.
Loveday422

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 07, 2024, 09:52:37 AM

A lot of our Nigerians boys has the mined set that education is a scam ,they don't longer give listening ears to education all they are interested on is how to make quick money neglecting the fandation at their early age ,many has joined the so call yahoo plus in other to make quick money,which is very bad of them,

Killings here and their is at a result of yahoo cult groups and rituals though many who are educated too are into it but very few, they neglect what they are supposed to do and join yahoo,yahoo is not the common hope of average man or youth in Nigeria,their are other lucrative business we can do to still make it in life ,we can learn skills hand work do pay after learning the skill you can apply in any company as the professional on that field of your skill it will help rather than joining what you dont know ,it can only Help today but in future
Many we act abnormal due to spiritual things they touch hand , people need to be very careful on how they do this ,since they have refused to learn skills ,but I pray may God help us.
Ever-young

Activity: 1176
Merit: 160

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2024, 02:19:23 AM

Na true u talk o but now no be youths again o, na children now dey find money and dey want mk money quick quick, children wey supposed still dey school, now be say na because say work no dey, because they still supposed dey school or go learn any skill but dem no ready to go school or go learn work, wen u tell dem, dey go say that time to go school or learn don pass while some go say dem no fit do am, that is to go work or learn work, like this now we no go blame the government again because all those children never even reach to take care of themselves or abi they get family wey dem dey feed? No but na corruption wey just dey this our country, small children don dey involve themselves into money ritual just to dey live big man life, make them dey buy cars, build houses etc, this one wey dey happen now, I no go blame the government or blame some of their parents, na just say them don dey corrupt and na only God go fit save us.

Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 196
Merit: 25

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
April 24, 2024, 01:06:53 PM

I no blame anybody wey dey find money, quick money or not money na money. Gone are those days, those days no dey like nowadays ohh, for example we no go fit compare price of those days food stuffs to nowadays. Why Nigeria economy and situation dey like this na only God know why,
For example subsidy was removed so that every state allocation will increase and the major reason why Tinubu removed subsidy he wanted the salaries of all civil servants, workers, salaries to be increased but rather state governors has refused to increase workers salaries, like my state allocation use to fluctuate sometimes 32bn or 33bn but nothing to show. Things like this are attributed to bad government and poor economy.
But the fact that young and old people take this hustle dirty and illegal is still wrong and needs to be prohibited, people making legal money aren't foolish, in essence we should still be hoping for a better Nigeria.

Your opinion kajad it speak volume in my heart there are some comparison that don't match as op may say gone as   dose day,,back then allot weather you work in the office or not many feed squarely but today even those working hardly feed squarely,many youth are ready but the environment is not ready to accommodate them for such work all the policy of our government non has ever favour the youth or even create opportunity for the youth to work even some so called producing family for those who are having some natural resources like crude oil and other the government take them and the return is not even satisfactory to even reach the youth allot is happening which the youth need help but can't, I see what many if the find themselves as a result of searching for work without getting any.

I don't say that engaging on any illegal means if making wealth is ideal but we are living in a global changes which amount to change in many aspects it includes character many may not work in your way of thought but choose that which favor then that is where perseverance come to play in human life, because individual choice if living differs.

No body want to suffer take the steps and engage all the youth in a job and see if you will not record almost zero percent of crime and increase the GDP of the state or nation, scrutinized this and see very well that mike2006 is right all money could be money where the citizens can't withstand the pain but seeking route of survival.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Zanab247

Activity: 1190
Merit: 120

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 24, 2024, 02:14:30 PM

Quote from: Peter Faith
If government fail to help u, u can help your self by looking for wat to do to help yourself than to look for quick quick money for wrong place, which can lead u to prison if u disobey d law of d land because there are many young guys dis days tuning themselves to fraudster.

I keep hearing from some young people, dat there is no work in d country which is a pure lie, just dat dey are looking for job dey will be paying dem millions every month which will not be possible in d country based on some companies we have in d land.

Quick money can cause insecurity, kidnappers, prostitution, premature death, and dis is d reason government don't encourage those dat want to get involve in quick money making because it will surely bring evil to d land.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: