Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:32:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Noticeable New altcoins that launched in 2022 and 2023  (Read 200 times)
Justin999 (OP)

Activity: 377
Merit: 13

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 26, 2023, 01:52:08 AM

Can you share some noticeable growth based altcoins names  which were launch in 2022 and 2023? For example: Arbitrum a new altcoin that launched in 2023 and become entered in top coins list. Then pepe! A memecoin which is also launched in 2023 and get so much attraction and it is standing among top100 altcoins.

Can you please write down such types of new altcoins names with having such massive growth? I want to analysis those for altcoins for future purpose

I Don't recommend anyone to buy anything. DYOR

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1354

BUY BITCOIN

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2023, 03:24:16 AM

Arbitrum for me is one of the recent projects that launched recently. We all know how this layer-2 network really became popular because of first their airdrop.
Arbitrum because it is a layer-2 network, a new one that will compete with other layer-2 networks that already exist. And we saw how the total value  locked (TVL) on most of Decentralized Finance (DeFi) platforms on this chain really grow.
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2023, 04:01:36 AM

Arbitrum are one of the tokens I'm anticipating to have a massive price growth as we approach bull market. Aptos and Optimism are other coins that i have the same hope of going the same path. I'm doing cost averaging into these tokens. These tokens haven't experienced a bull market, a massive price growth and has a strong support behind it. These are the factors of the recent successful tokens last bull market, along with the trend, I hope that these tokens will get us good profits.

I don't shill but I personally believe that new tokens or tokens created during the bear market are the one who will rise during the bull market.
bluebit25

Activity: 1652
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2023, 08:38:17 AM

Arbitrum is really good, but next to it its direct competitor Optimism is also very impressive. Both remind me of a competition in another technology field between Windows and Linux.
- Similar to Window's development focus on optimizing different products, Arbitrum makes me imagine the direction they are pursuing in terms of developing everything of a complete ecosystem with full fields that can be approached near.
- With Optimism, it gives the feeling that anyone can easily create a new L2 based on its core, just like Linux where everyone can deploy their own operating system.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
livingfree

Activity: 2800
Merit: 578

View Profile
October 26, 2023, 09:52:48 AM

I can't say if this can be considered but one noticeable launched through airdrop was Optimism as well. It has made a noise last year when its airdrop was released to the public and that was their governance token.

So, it's Arbitrum and Optimism that I can remember that has been notable for their launching. Anyway, if you want to analyze the newly launched coins you may go through the list of new altcoins listed on coinmarketcap and coingecko but check it out if they really have been released for this year.

https://coinmarketcap.com/new/

https://www.coingecko.com/en/new-cryptocurrencies

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
VFalcon

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2023, 10:16:47 AM

If you don't know where to invest, I suggest you try to participate in Fairspin tournament, play their games or bet on TFS - it's a great chance to win extra money. Invest the money you win in any coin you are afraid to invest your own money in
kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 26, 2023, 11:34:27 AM

If you don't know where to invest, I suggest you try to participate in Fairspin tournament, play their games or bet on TFS - it's a great chance to win extra money. Invest the money you win in any coin you are afraid to invest your own money in
so are you serious about this? spamming altcoin section with your gambling tournament? why not  just put this in Games and Rounds or in social media because this seems to be out of topic here in altcoin topics.

and besides OP is asking about potential coin that he might be invested and not to gamble.

Place your post in correct thread please.

I don't shill but I personally believe that new tokens or tokens created during the bear market are the one who will rise during the bull market.
Waiting for some coins that you will name mate specially those new project created In bear market like Arbitrum and other potential coins.

DapanasFruit

Activity: 1218
Merit: 49

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
October 26, 2023, 11:38:33 AM

One of the noticeable altcoins that successfully started and so far created an impact is the Arkham (ARKM) platform which the main aim of deanonymizing the blockchain. Arkham got some stir in the market months ago all because of the airdrop scheme it implemented which, of course, led to many making a good amount of money - unfortunately I failed to be a part of that airdrop. I am sure this project will continue to be making its name in the world of cryptocurrency as long as the team will stick to their solid vision, mission and goals.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1228

View Profile
October 26, 2023, 11:57:24 AM

I think you will have a difficult to finding these.

You're requesting for all-token progress + launch, meanwhile most of coin-provider only provide you a recently add token and not showing the fully grow for each token only maybe 24h-7day grow.

Hard to give you a list for these.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1315

View Profile
October 26, 2023, 12:30:08 PM

Can you please write down such types of new altcoins names with having such massive growth? I want to analysis those for altcoins for future purpose
Neutron
Archway
Arbitrum
Cyberconnect
Arkham

So far these are the projects that are farely new and doing a considerable marketcap. Yes some of them have Binance listing and some with isolated sale. Not sure if its worth your money but of course if you wanna ride bull run pick some new ones that havent made ATH last year and will see how they will perform in the next bull run.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Marykeller

Activity: 1078
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2023, 05:52:45 PM

If you want altcoins to invest in for future analysis, I will recommend you to go through this post made here by Ratimov to have a look at his portfolio of Altcoin investments.

I am sharing Ratimov's portfolio with you so that you can choose by yourself which altcoins investment that worth investing in. Be aware that anyone you choose to invest in finally, is at your own risk and blame. Nobody should be held responsible for that.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
MAAManda

Activity: 1498
Merit: 706

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2023, 06:10:10 PM

I don't know what the indicators are to say a project has massive growth, whether it has a minimum increase of up to 10x from the initial price, or the ecosystem has growth Roll Eyes. Here are some projects I can provide:

1. Aptos (APT)
2. Sui (SUI)
3. Arbitrum (ARB)
4. Neutron (NTRN)
5. CyberConnect (CYBER)
6. Arkham (ARKM)

BTW, what purpose do you need this data for? Is it for future price analysis purposes? If so, you can share it here too later, I'd love to see it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
October 26, 2023, 06:57:51 PM

Can you share some noticeable growth based altcoins names  which were launch in 2022 and 2023? For example: Arbitrum a new altcoin that launched in 2023 and become entered in top coins list. Then pepe! A memecoin which is also launched in 2023 and get so much attraction and it is standing among top100 altcoins.

Actually there's a lot and they are being sort according to their functions. You can find a lot more information of it on Twitter and here's one of the best Dune dashboard I've been following https://dune.com/cryptokoryo and you should too.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 27, 2023, 05:44:50 PM

It is not really ideal to keep on investing at these "new" launched ones. First of all 2022 doesn't even feel like recent, we are about to go into 2024, so I would understand 2022 a bit, but 2023 is definitely way too recent, we are literally in 2023 right now.

I can sort of understand ARB because it is trying to do something but I can't really understand PEPE type of stuff because it is just a meme coin and I do not understand MEME stuff, like they are not real investments to me and I would suggest staying away from them. I understand some people like them but I personally do not like them at all. The best thing to do would be just realizing that they are bad and you should pick something that is a little bit better.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1059

View Profile
October 28, 2023, 02:46:19 PM

I can sort of understand ARB because it is trying to do something but I can't really understand PEPE type of stuff because it is just a meme coin and I do not understand MEME stuff, like they are not real investments to me and I would suggest staying away from them. I understand some people like them but I personally do not like them at all. The best thing to do would be just realizing that they are bad and you should pick something that is a little bit better.
Aside from ARB, there hasn't been all that many which got attention, not that I am saying ARB is great or anything, I am just saying it got attention and was it worthy of attention or not is depending on your own research. Go check the coins and tokens from 2022 and 2023 and you will see that none of them ranks higher than ARB at this point and that's the key point here, if that's the only one then there isn't really anything that could be shockingly different after a while. We need to realize that this is a different view and we can't really make it change for the long term.

I hope that we could get to a point where it could be a little different, and yet we are talking about a situation that may not be all that easy to handle in the end. Just look for older ones, there is no urgency to pick the new ones, I get that new ones feels like it could be better than ever but that doesn't mean that we are going to end up with anything that could be a better just because they are new.

Justin999 (OP)

Activity: 377
Merit: 13

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 16, 2023, 08:36:31 PM

Neutron
Archway Arbitrum
Cyberconnect Arkham

Not sure if its worth your money but of course if you wanna ride bull run pick some new ones that havent made ATH last year
and will see how they will perform in the next bull run.
really appreciate your effect. New altcoins with such movement means those should be kept for future considered for more analysis. Arbitrum Cyberconnect are gained fame and so i know about those but unknown about rest of three. I saw those are also got good response but still need more growth and volume to trust. I want to add sui, optimism in your list as those two are very good and responded by people so well

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
bruges

Activity: 140
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 16, 2023, 08:42:04 PM

IRONFISH

Launched in April 2023.

Posted my review of the coin here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5471428.msg63170495#msg63170495
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1315

View Profile
November 17, 2023, 01:57:22 AM

New altcoins with such movement means those should be kept for future considered for more analysis. Arbitrum Cyberconnect are gained fame and so i know about those but unknown about rest of three. I saw those are also got good response but still need more growth and volume to trust. I want to add sui, optimism in your list as those two are very good and responded by people so well
Yes but this is also quite a unique approach to anyone. Imagine buyign a new tokens that could be potential gainer in the future is something exciting. I didnt say old tokens wont do but this new one never experience a bull run season and we might see them on top one of this days.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Anguwa

Activity: 714
Merit: 30

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 17, 2023, 04:10:56 AM

I Don't recommend anyone to buy anything. DYOR
I don’t actually know when they are listed but there some coins on my watch list:
Arb
Sui
Xrd
Dot
Avax
These projects I listed are on my watch list, I am investing little amount of money I am having in them one after another, so that when the bull run comes, I will have small investment to hold at hand.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Kelward

Activity: 406
Merit: 263

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 17, 2023, 07:57:33 AM

I don't know what the indicators are to say a project has massive growth, whether it has a minimum increase of up to 10x from the initial price, or the ecosystem has growth Roll Eyes. Here are some projects I can provide:

1. Aptos (APT)
2. Sui (SUI)
3. Arbitrum (ARB)
4. Neutron (NTRN)
5. CyberConnect (CYBER)
6. Arkham (ARKM)

BTW, what purpose do you need this data for? Is it for future price analysis purposes? If so, you can share it here too later, I'd love to see it.

A big thanks to you for sharing these collection of new altcoins, except for Arbitrum, I'm not familiar with the others. This is because I never put much interest in altcoin information, only in bitcoin and established altcoins like Ethereum and BNB.

This is why this thread captures my interest, in the hope that it'll spur my interest in altcoins generally. I'll have to explore this ones that you have shared, like the OP, i can also be able to analyse then for future purposes.

Friends experiences in most new altcoins have been a discouragement to me in building interest in them. Because of scam projects and those that'll become worthless with investors losing. I still can't deny the fact that some of this altcoins are profitable, only they seen to me like gambling.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: