Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:18:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MY BITTER TRUTH  (Read 65 times)
baby2020 (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2023, 08:18:32 PM

The success of any class depends on how much money your students have to invest in themselves and how far they're willing to go to get results
let me tell you why....
when i started teaching....

i made the mistake of teaching $5 classes because i thought everybody needed to learn Defi
I wanted to make things "affordable"
But i didn't know i was making a big mistake
Turns out. the people that were able to invest $5 in classes didn't have the money to buy tokens
even if they did... it was usually their last savings
They didn't even understand the concept of " Investing"

It took a lot of Time for me to come to this conclusion

THAT I HAD FAILED AS A TEACHER
I was a bad teacher not because i couldn't teach - i could
Not because my student didn't understand my teachings - they did
But because i couldn't understand 1 simple fact
The success of any projects is your audience willingness to give back

IN OTHER WORDS, MONEY
This was the simple reason there was little to no feedback on their results

DO YOU NOW SEE THE PROBLEM?
I simply had no specific target audience
so if you are starting a class or launching a project
keep in mind the caliber of audience you are gathering

if they can't invest in themselves
if they can't invest in their progress
if they can't invest in further knowledge

then they are better off elsewhere .
Apply this in your business

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
October 27, 2023, 09:36:30 AM

Endeavor to carry everyone along without compromising on good quality in whatever product or solution you want to bring to people. You could also charge the poor less, and they may repay when they succeed.
You need to first of all factor in the poorest, then the poor, middle income earners, to the rich in your offer otherwise don't bother the poor. It's important to start from below/ground to the top... From my experience, when building a project (for example), and you don't want to run into scaling issues, you want the project to be developed more quickly, you need to start by developing for the bottom dwellers, and the project can automatically and easily be scaled uo for those at the top. But if you start from the top you run into issues/difficulties of scaling the project downward.

You can easily tell that something was created by dumb minds (no matter how shiny the something/product is) if the poor can't afford it. Why not build a smaller version and/or remove the unnecessary things that make the product expensive/unaffordable?
This dumb minds were imported into Bitcoin/crypto that was supposed to cater for everyone, as it was built from ground up. But they are now narrow-mindedly and foolishly building for the rich/middle and wondering how they can scale the projects
baby2020 (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2023, 09:54:22 AM

its not easy to carry everyone along, poor people don't appreciate the opportunity given to them, they just want to make money from the space overnight, which is not possible, the experience which have had is some days i organize class most people don't turn up, they attend when they like always with excuses, when i start charging fees for my class everyone turns up.
Pi-network314159

Activity: 210
Merit: 128

View Profile
October 30, 2023, 07:23:23 AM

its not easy to carry everyone along, poor people don't appreciate the opportunity given to them, they just want to make money from the space overnight, which is not possible, the experience which have had is some days i organize class most people don't turn up, they attend when they like always with excuses, when i start charging fees for my class everyone turns up.
People don't value free things. Whenever you want to carry everybody along it becomes a problem. Some people no matter how you push them they will remain stagnant because all what dey want is to succeed at a spot. One thing that drive people crazy of leaning, is how good you look or how successful you are. When dey see that you are not driving a flashy car, dey see nothing to learn from you or see you not worthy of emulation. People always want (POW) proof of work. If they see such I bet you, even the people you see as poor will make sure dey provide there money for learning and becomes concentrated.

But if you don't have POW you can segment the class. Low earners will have a specific learning time and certain courses to offer. While the higher earners have their own time and also more learning process to avoid discrimination.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: