Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:26:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin: The smartest investment choice.  (Read 715 times)
Miles2006

Activity: 252
Merit: 158

View Profile
October 27, 2023, 07:32:26 PM

Recently, the vice chairman of Berkshire Hathaway and the business partner of Warren Buffett, Charlie Munger, made some controversial remarks about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency at Zoom's Zoomtopia 2023 conference. He called Bitcoin "the stupidest investment I ever saw", and said that most crypto investments will go to zero. He also said that despises Bitcoin's growth and that he would never buy or invest it.
No matter what you say about bitcoin, some people will continue to remain bitcoin critics. They do not want to accept the fact that bitcoin is an asset because it is not seen physically. They have forgotten that love, happiness and the likes are not also seen but real. Bitcoin is a coin, but digital and not seen but it is real, having a limited supply that will make it scarce. People are buying it, its adoption continues and its marketcap and price continue to increase than decrease.
I think the major reason people will continue to criticize bitcoin will be the price, the price is not stable, that's why most bitcoin investors say bitcoin investment is very risky but I don't see anything risky in bitcoin investment. Why?
An investor is not suppose to make use of his investment money until it gets to his target time, sometimes people investing in bitcoin are still the people who share the wrong information outside because how will a total stranger who knows nothing about bitcoin start speaking wrong about bitcoin, no it doesn't work that way.
JoyMarsha

Activity: 812
Merit: 354

View Profile
October 27, 2023, 07:48:14 PM

With the way, Bitcoin has gone, this kind of negative remarks from Charlie Munger doesn't hold any water in the crypto space. Millions of people all over the world know what to bitcoin holds for them in future and they has a good opinion about it on how it has changed the financial system of peoples investment all over the world.

Therefore, a thousand people like Charlie Munger combine together can't bring bitcoin down not to talk of a single person like Charlie Munger, thinking he can bring Bitcoin down by discrediting it openly in a senseless manner

Ladies.de███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████
██████████████
██▀███████
█████████▀
███████████████████
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
LadiesStars
▬▬▬▬

██████▀█████████
███████▀███████▌
█████████████
██████████████████▄
█████████▐█
█████
██████████████████▌
███████▄██████████
███████████████
████▄█████████
████████████████▌
████████▀░███████
░█████▀█████████
████▀██████████
Broly46

Activity: 1554
Merit: 115

0xe25ce19226C3CE65204570dB8D6c6DB1E9Df74AC

View Profile
October 27, 2023, 07:54:49 PM

...You have a point and it is so reality base...
Narrarives does changed, but their goal is always the same, a politician always work toward their goal of being a politician. Not saying WB is politician btw. Smiley

...Because they have to, otherwise all of their customers will move to the BTC...
They don't have to worry competition, since they can buyout anything. But they are worrying their followers are migrating at alarming rate.

...We should not think highly of such entities, who only think about themselves...
Years of censorship and indoctrination has always effectively turn people into law abidding citizen. I would see it again and again. Soon many fanboy would begin what they usually do, praise highly of the magical warren buffett and his compouding interests bs get rich magic again, after receiving a few monetary aid from him. Smiley

...All they want is money and they are making less ...

For someone priviledge like the son of a congressman, money is given to them, and they are born rich, while force you to pay and no free lunch! they don't fancy a little money they can generate from their brokering firm, but they crave attention badly, they crave young guy listening to their voice. Which is what money can't buy them the attention. Money used to buy votes, but no more!

... have reduced the volume of stocks and forex a lot...
These metrics are too easy to spoof, they can always spam the trading bots to generate random colorful numbers to fool many gullible zoomers.

Self hating nerd that want to escape from reality into the cyberpunk.
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
October 27, 2023, 08:59:26 PM

I don't pay attention to such people because they are promoters of FUD. Most of these people know nothing about Bitcoin so there is no need to listen to them. Some of them will promote their own business and talk down on other businesses. Many business people like Charlie Munger and others will soon realize that their doomsday prophesies are nothing but fake prophesies. It was known recently that Warren Buffett invested in cryptocurrency through Nubank after years of criticisms and attacks. Corporate hypocrites.
Exactly, they are just trying to manipulate the market and who knows they owns a Bitcoin too.
If you are an investor just focus on your own strategy and don’t listen to any FUD especially now that the market is growing and with Bitcoin we all know the opportunity to make money. Always diversify your investment, choose the best option and don’t listen to any fake news because they are just trying to disturb you.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1334

View Profile
October 27, 2023, 09:43:06 PM

I don't pay attention to such people because they are promoters of FUD. Most of these people know nothing about Bitcoin so there is no need to listen to them. Some of them will promote their own business and talk down on other businesses. Many business people like Charlie Munger and others will soon realize that their doomsday prophesies are nothing but fake prophesies. It was known recently that Warren Buffett invested in cryptocurrency through Nubank after years of criticisms and attacks. Corporate hypocrites.
Exactly, they are just trying to manipulate the market and who knows they owns a Bitcoin too.
If you are an investor just focus on your own strategy and don’t listen to any FUD especially now that the market is growing and with Bitcoin we all know the opportunity to make money. Always diversify your investment, choose the best option and don’t listen to any fake news because they are just trying to disturb you.
Even if listening to others is a must at the beginning when an investor is just learning the ropes, as this is the fastest way to learn more about how the markets works instead of trying to reinvent the wheel by themselves, at some point on the career of every investor they need to begin to think by themselves, since the amount of contradictory information they will read will rise exponentially, and they need decide what is the right choice for them, and there is little doubt that even if Buffett and his associates are very successful investors, they are completely mistaken when it comes to the views they have about this market.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
October 27, 2023, 10:28:31 PM

We should not believe everything that is announced on the internet without verifying the truth behind it.  We should not let it influence our decisions and actions in our investment unless we had researched that there it is an astounding fact.

In short do not just rely on others when it comes to our investment.  We need to validate every piece of information and don't just jump to conclusions.  After all when something wrong happens, it is our investment that suffers.  Let us be informed and be knowledgeable ourselves on what is the current event of our investment and we should make sure that we are updated about it.  This way we can easily verify whether the article circulating in the internet is true or not.

and there is little doubt that even if Buffett and his associates are very successful investors, they are completely mistaken when it comes to the views they have about this market.

I do not think they are completely mistaken in their view about Bitcoin market, they have their preferences and Bitcoin market does not meet their preferences.  They have vast experience in the market so, who we are to say that they are completely mistaken in their endeavors?
serveria.com
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1176

Privacy Servers. Since 2009.

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2023, 10:58:19 PM

Munger is a walking corpse, it does not matter what people like him & Buffett think about bitcoin. They ere old school, legacy finance guys. What they’ve done their whole life has worked well for them. They will not embrace new tech before they die, which won’t be long. Bitcoin also takes a slice of the pie too so they will never actively support it. But yes of course bitcoin is a great investment, you don’t need them to tell you that.

True, but I can't rule out a possibility that these old farts are actually secretly buying Bitcoin, while bashing it publicly. They are billionaires after all and rich people mostly can see and identify opportunities earlier than normies. I'm sure peeps like Peter Schiff and other gold bugs and Bitcoin naysayers possess huge amounts of Bitcoin.
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1867

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
October 28, 2023, 01:43:04 AM

You actually don't have to argue against Munger and Buffet. You don't need to prove them wrong. As a matter of fact, I'm sure both old dogs have already heard of the basic features of Bitcoin. They probably know, for example, that this new technology is decentralized and that it has a fixed supply. But they remain unconvinced and that's perfectly all right. If Bitcoin isn't their cup of tea then so be it. They have their own standards and so far they've been successful using them.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Obari

Activity: 616
Merit: 443

I buy all valid country Gift cards swiftly.

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2023, 02:03:33 AM

Own a Bitcoin today, and start from somewhere no matter how small.
I didn’t actually read all you wrote but the last line caught my attention just about when I was skipping this thread and I think I have to quote it. I’ve also noticed that a lot of people don’t actually hold now because they want to own one full fraction of bitcoin all at a time forgetting that everything is in stages and if you can afford a full fraction of bitcoin all at once, then fine but if not, it is always encouraged to do the DCA method as that would be one of the best way to stay actively holding and accumulating.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 28, 2023, 04:02:43 AM

You actually don't have to argue against Munger and Buffet. You don't need to prove them wrong. As a matter of fact, I'm sure both old dogs have already heard of the basic features of Bitcoin. They probably know, for example, that this new technology is decentralized and that it has a fixed supply. But they remain unconvinced and that's perfectly all right. If Bitcoin isn't their cup of tea then so be it. They have their own standards and so far they've been successful using them.

First, we are here to make money, we are not here to prove right or wrong, even if we prove we are right and they are wrong, what benefit will we get in return? So don't pay attention to what they say but focus on what we think is right because our future is decided by us, not them.

Second thing: they claim they hate bitcoin, consider it trash but what guarantee is there that they don't hold it? Because anyone can silently buy bitcoin without anyone knowing.

We come to the financial sector to seek profits, not to argue about who is right and who is wrong, so let's focus on achieving our goals.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
blue Snow
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1026

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2023, 04:13:23 AM

Recently, the vice chairman of Berkshire Hathaway and the business partner of Warren Buffett, Charlie Munger, made some controversial remarks about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency at Zoom's Zoomtopia 2023 conference. He called Bitcoin "the stupidest investment I ever saw", and said that most crypto investments will go to zero. He also said that despises Bitcoin's growth and that he would never buy or invest it.
I often hear the same statement over the years, but in fact, bitcoin still has value and rising up on every day. Seem like, Charlie Munger had missed the train. he wants to buy bitcoin at a low price, but at the moment, he has missed the money. Sometimes, I feel sorry for old people who have old thinking about investment. People like this always make fiat money the same as cryptocurrency. So that situation, he felt crypto doesn't have a future because the trend is not the same as he was thinking. Buffett is a great business man, but his way is not suitable for crypto investment whose movement value always changes in a halving phase.

Negotiation

Activity: 1064
Merit: 264

Need a Helping hand? https://tinyurl.com/2p94uabm

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2023, 04:50:53 AM

Crypto is risky for many reasons but don't consider it a safe investment as it can have huge price swings in the blink of an eye. I think Buffett made bad comments about bitcoin because he doesn't like investing in crypto. Before diving into the world of cryptocurrencies it is important to note that cryptocurrencies are highly unpredictable and involve many risks and challenges compared to other investments. You must be patient enough to invest your money in such high risk investments every crypto investor must control their emotions and be as informed as possible before entering the crypto market.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Patrol69

Activity: 574
Merit: 274

View Profile
October 28, 2023, 05:06:57 AM

Investment is a personal matter for everyone, not only Bitcoin is used for investment but there are many other coins that people use for investment. Investors have ample reasons for choosing different coins. No one uses different coins for investment unless there is a specific reason. I think Bitcoin is the best investment for you, but for someone else, Bitcoin may not be the best for other reasons. The coin is a smart investment choice for the investor who invests in it.
bangjoe

Activity: 1442
Merit: 689

View Profile
October 28, 2023, 11:42:15 AM

Investment is a personal matter for everyone, not only Bitcoin is used for investment but there are many other coins that people use for investment. Investors have ample reasons for choosing different coins. No one uses different coins for investment unless there is a specific reason. I think Bitcoin is the best investment for you, but for someone else, Bitcoin may not be the best for other reasons. The coin is a smart investment choice for the investor who invests in it.
This is subjective, everyone has a different view, although we understand that Bitcoin is a best asset to invest in the world of crypto, but indeed a pretty big obstacle is that it is too expensive and yes among other investors choose to find other alternatives that have potential Can provide their 100x profit in the near future, after they benefit from atlcoin they will definitely switch to Bitcoin, the average investor I know doing that strategy to have a lot of Bitcoin.

But this also depends on each other's knowledge and views in investing in Bitcoin. Yes, a different perspective also sometimes other people do not consider Bitcoin the best investment because of some things for someone's investment criteria.
But for ourselves, especially for me Bitcoin is the best investment because it is supported by knowledge and experience that I have with Bitcoin.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Renampun

Activity: 2310
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2023, 11:52:27 AM

I can say, FUD against bitcoin is a common thing and until now, it cannot be separated from bitcoin so for those who really want to invest long term in bitcoin must be mentally prepared to hear news about FUD against bitcoin which will definitely continue to emerge. focus and persistence on your plans for long-term investment in bitcoin so that the FUD that appears will always just pass by, going back to previous years, all the FUD that appeared about bitcoin just disappeared because it was all unproven, so never doubt bitcoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
JungleCasino
Copper Member

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2023, 11:56:32 AM

I fully agree with your thorough analysis regarding Bitcoin as a smart investment choice. Criticisms, like those expressed by Charlie Munger, often seem to be the product of limited understanding or a reluctance to embrace innovation and change in the financial field.

🎰  PLAY NOW  🎰                      
      ⭐ JUNGLECASINO.IOJACKPOT 10 000 $ ⭐ 
tjtonmoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 366

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2023, 03:16:21 PM

Haters will say whatever they can. Those who will follow their path will also face the same consequences. Only those who have faith in Bitcoin and have the will to stand with it will have success. Many have tried forcing Bitcoin down, but what was the result? Those who hated Bitcoin, were the ones who came ahead and accepted Bitcoin. They were first on the line when they saw the potential and what Bitcoin could offer to them.

So don't worry about this news flying through the internet. We know what Bitcoin is and what it could become. Of course, Bitcoin is the smartest investment choice. But make sure to do your own research. Those who say shit about Bitcoin are those who have no knowledge about Bitcoin. If a person get know Bitcoin from inside out, I am 100% confident that they will never reject it. Haters are the ones who does not know enough. That's the reality.
Mahanton

Activity: 2716
Merit: 630

View Profile
October 28, 2023, 06:52:46 PM

I can say, FUD against bitcoin is a common thing and until now, it cannot be separated from bitcoin so for those who really want to invest long term in bitcoin must be mentally prepared to hear news about FUD against bitcoin which will definitely continue to emerge. focus and persistence on your plans for long-term investment in bitcoin so that the FUD that appears will always just pass by, going back to previous years, all the FUD that appeared about bitcoin just disappeared because it was all unproven, so never doubt bitcoin.
Wouldn't really be that so shocking when it comes to this manner on which you would really be that normal that FUDS or whatever issues that would be thrown would really be just that normal into this market.
On the time that you would really be taking some investment with Bitcoin then of course you should really be needing to focus and be known about the risks involved. Dont make yourself that too optimistic yet every investment in the world on whatever form it would be then there's always that accompanied risks on which it would really be that so common that you should really be knowing on what are the things
that needs to be that doing.

Always invest on what you can afford to lose although it do really looks good and promising but it doesnt really assure out success.This is why you should really be that mindful about on the
potential losses too so that you would really be that wary and its just normal. As much as possible then you should really be doing that kind of diversification on which it isnt really that
limited to crypto investment but also in other forms of investment as well on which it wont really be that limited into this one.
As long you are really that wary and be that wise on taking on whatever actions it would be then it is really just that fine.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Yatsan
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1231

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 28, 2023, 07:49:04 PM

Crypto is risky for many reasons but don't consider it a safe investment as it can have huge price swings in the blink of an eye. I think Buffett made bad comments about bitcoin because he doesn't like investing in crypto. Before diving into the world of cryptocurrencies it is important to note that cryptocurrencies are highly unpredictable and involve many risks and challenges compared to other investments. You must be patient enough to invest your money in such high risk investments every crypto investor must control their emotions and be as informed as possible before entering the crypto market.
Cryptocurrencies are a good investment choice if profit is concerned. However, if it is best I still believe reas estate and properties would be first in line. Profit won’t be in an instant but atleast it would be assured. There are still limitations for this industry which simply creates risk for its investors. Many countries still are in doubt of its adoption and with that, I do think that other investments would be better which requires less attention over years. Not unless you are financially ready to invest and let it asleep until satisfactory.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
komisariatku

Activity: 868
Merit: 456

View Profile
October 28, 2023, 08:07:12 PM

In this thread, I will argue that Munger is wrong about Bitcoin and that it is actually the smartest investment choice one can make.

Of course we love and believe bitcoin will have a very high price in the future. But I don't like to say that Bitcoin is the best investment instrument. All investments have risks and there are many sad stories about failure to invest in bitcoin and bitcoin being hacked.

Apart from Bitcoin, there are many investment instruments that have been proven to make someone very rich because of it. So investment is in accordance with someone's passion. Bitcoin is indeed a good investment instrument, but there is no best investment, everything has risks and possible profits. The future is difficult to predict, that's the reason why investments involve risk, whatever form it takes

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████