Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:07:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Darkfighter - A scammer who uses alt accounts.  (Read 1054 times)
albon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1350

View Profile
October 27, 2023, 04:40:35 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2023, 07:20:41 PM by albon
Merited by nutildah (4), mikeywith (4), GxSTxV (2), irfan_pak10 (1), DdmrDdmr (1), jasonjm (1)

Welcome everyone,

First of all, I work as a mediator in the BountyPortals Buy/ Sell Group on Telegram. I act as a middleman between the seller and the buyer, and I have already successfully completed many transactions totaling approximately $4,000 in a short period.

I have repeatedly and firmly announced in the group that I am not responsible for anyone who conducts deals outside the group without using our escrow service. However, someone named Darkfighter on Telegram violated this rule and did not comply with my escrow service. He successfully gained the trust of one member he scammed, and his name is (Bob Gogh) Telgram:@Bobavalanche21.

How did I discover that Darkfighter was the scammer who stole from Bob despite using alt accounts on Telegram and the forum?

First, Bob is an investor in the Ethernity.CLOUD project on Telegram. Someone invited him to the escrow group I manage, and he posted an offer to purchase ETNY coins. The scammer, Darkfighter, completed some small transactions with Bob to gain his trust without using my mediation service. Afterward, the scammer proposed that he could handle transactions on Bob's behalf, but Bob would be the one to pay in the end. The scammer used multiple Telegram accounts for these transactions, including @gsxrfiabs, which further increased Bob's trust in Darkfighter. However, after I informed him, Bob was unaware of why this person used multiple accounts.

In the end, Darkfighter suggested that Bob make a deal with a new Telegram account and claimed that he could buy ETNY coins from this account without using the escrow service. Bob asked him if the owner of this account was trustworthy and not a scammer, to which Darkfighter assured him that he was very trustworthy and a member of Bitcointalk. Based on Darkfighter's word, Bob sent $300 USDT to @PhychoN, and after receiving the money, the scammer did not send Bob the agreed-upon 10K ETNY coins. [TXid]

Now, how did I know that @Darkfighter12 is @gsxrfiabs and the owner of the alt telegram account @PhychoN, which carried out this scam:

[1]- @gsxrfiabs, who conducted the trades on behalf of Bob, used the account @gsxrfiabs, which is linked to @Darkfighter12 on Telegram. You can see the evidence here: [link]. @gsxrfiabs later claimed that the @Darkfighter12 telegram account was his alt, But he later denied this.

[2]- Dark claimed that @PhychoN was a very trustworthy person and that he had not conducted any transactions with him before. Even when asked about their conversations, Dark claimed that he had deleted the chat history. PhychoN was a member of bitcointalk and had created his account less than a month ago, holding the Newbie rank. Notably, PhychoN had no knowledge of the Ethernity.CLOUD project and was not a member of its official Telegram group, and Dark concluded that PhychoN was very trustworthy for Bob to make a deal with him because he saw his discussions in the Fleamintecosystem project group on Telegram and that all members of this group are seemed good LOL. After @PhychoN defrauded Bob, Dark said, using this alt on telegram @gsxrfiabs, that he did not know the scammer, even though his conversation proved that he knew him well.

[3]- After I contacted @gsxrfiabs, the alternate account of Darkfighter, and exposed his actions, he left all the escrow groups I managed and removed our chat history. He also deleted the usernames of the PhychoN account and @gsxrfiabs. He edited the join application posts on his forum account, removing Telegram usernames and wallet addresses, providing clear evidence that he was the scammer PhychoN using these alternate accounts. (But before this, he played a cunning game to prove that he had no relation to the PhychoN account and that he did not know it, so he posted in the Fleamintecosystem group, with the admins banning this member because he is a scammer.)

[4]- Darkfighter's account on the forum was tagged by @Nutildah with neutral trust, stating that the account was associated with a large farm of alt accounts. You can check out his wallet addresses and Telegram accounts to see that this scammer is highly cheater. It was Bob's mistake to trust him with his money.

Now, I will put all the evidence (screenshots and Recorded videos) through the following link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1t7wY6YHQ6IIKH0of9LR9GG3MNERcrHcM?usp=sharing

I have banned him from the groups I manage on Telegram. And tagged him on the forum with negative trust so that he would not defraud other members using his alt accounts. He then used his alt accounts and sent negative trusts to my account to mislead and deceive forum members.

I call upon all the scam detectives on the forum and our experienced members to investigate this case, review the evidence which contains screenshots and recorded videos, and thank you all.

Darkfighter account on the forum: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=3404862

PhychoN account on the forum: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=3579199

Some of his alt accounts he used against me:
1- mohiulbd - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=994863
2- Love Men - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=3445041
3- Mezu end - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=3269374

The following quotes from the alt accounts of this scammer whose deceptive methods were exposed by @Shishir99 on this TOPIC |  ARCHIEVED

--

yes i see in your address there is no transaction in 15 days how can he give u red?

Yes you are right. there is no transactions in your address : 0xa58ba40D6CBAeF4DBde481f58e6cB0e740F385DC
I attention everyone you can check and take action against albon

So you decided to expose your other red-tagged alts account here by vouching with those accounts? Even if there were some confusion and this is why nutildah leave you a neutral. Now you are proving that those are your alt accounts. LOL. I cannot imagine how dumb a person could be. Do you think people will believe these vouches?

Even though those accounts were connected to some different alt farms, now it's there should not be any confusion and you guys connected your first firm to another firm. LOL. bad luck.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Darkfighter

Activity: 602
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2023, 05:06:57 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2023, 09:31:18 PM by Mr. Big

Then tell me how can I stolen his money. Bob knew me before joining bounty portal buy sell group.I asked him to join bounty portal buy sell group. Then he joined there. @gsxrfiabs Listen i used to use this telegram a month back. Here the proof: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5457431.msg62465630#msg62465630
You can check I edited my post June 26 and I changed my telegram Username.
Other Bob Knocked me Telegram and told me that find some buyer I want to deal I gave him many Username but never told him send anyone $ first. @PhychoN he stolen Bob Money how can you tell me that I am stolen?

I never once told bob  to give him a dollar.I'm just telling him you can deal with him. Why Bob sent him usdt before received the token??
Mezu end

Activity: 94

View Profile
October 27, 2023, 05:18:13 PM

You see, you made it your way, you give proof, right, prove that it took
Darkfighter

View Profile
October 27, 2023, 05:26:18 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2023, 09:30:40 PM by Mr. Big

Welcome everyone,

First of all, I work as a mediator in the BountyPortals Buy/ Sell Group on Telegram. I act as a middleman between the seller and the buyer, and I have already successfully completed many transactions totaling approximately $4,000 in a short period.

I have repeatedly and firmly announced in the group that I am not responsible for anyone who conducts deals outside the group without using our escrow service. However, someone named Darkfighter on Telegram violated this rule and did not comply with my escrow service. He successfully gained the trust of one member he scammed, and his name is (Bob Gogh) Telgram:@Bobavalanche21.

How did I discover that Darkfighter was the scammer who stole from Bob despite using alt accounts on Telegram and the forum?

First, Bob is an investor in the Ethernity.CLOUD project on Telegram. Someone invited him to the escrow group I manage, and he posted an offer to purchase ETNY coins. The scammer, Darkfighter, completed some small transactions with Bob to gain his trust without using my mediation service. Afterward, the scammer proposed that he could handle transactions on Bob's behalf, but Bob would be the one to pay in the end. The scammer used multiple Telegram accounts for these transactions, including @gsxrfiabs, which further increased Bob's trust in Darkfighter. However, after I informed him, Bob was unaware of why this person used multiple accounts.

In the end, Darkfighter suggested that Bob make a deal with a new Telegram account and claimed that he could buy ETNY coins from this account without using the escrow service. Bob asked him if the owner of this account was trustworthy and not a scammer, to which Darkfighter assured him that he was very trustworthy and a member of Bitcointalk. Based on Darkfighter's word, Bob sent $300 USDT to @PhychoN, and after receiving the money, the scammer did not send Bob the agreed-upon 10K ETNY coins. [TXid]

Now, how did I know that @Darkfighter12 is @gsxrfiabs and the owner of the alt telegram account @PhychoN, which carried out this scam:

[1]- @gsxrfiabs, who conducted the trades on behalf of Bob, used the account @gsxrfiabs, which is linked to @Darkfighter12 on Telegram. You can see the evidence here: [link]. @gsxrfiabs later claimed that the @Darkfighter12 telegram account was his alt, But he later denied this.

[2]- Dark claimed that @PhychoN was a very trustworthy person and that he had not conducted any transactions with him before. Even when asked about their conversations, Dark claimed that he had deleted the chat history. PhychoN was a member of bitcointalk and had created his account less than a month ago, holding the Newbie rank. Notably, PhychoN had no knowledge of the Ethernity.CLOUD project and was not a member of its official Telegram group, and Dark concluded that PhychoN was very trustworthy for Bob to make a deal with him because he saw his discussions in the Fleamintecosystem project group on Telegram and that all members of this group are seemed good LOL. After @PhychoN defrauded Bob, Dark said, using this alt on telegram @gsxrfiabs, that he did not know the scammer, even though his conversation proved that he knew him well.

[3]- After I contacted @gsxrfiabs, the alternate account of Darkfighter, and exposed his actions, he left all the escrow groups I managed and removed our chat history. He also deleted the usernames of the PhychoN account and @gsxrfiabs. He edited the join application posts on his forum account, removing Telegram usernames and wallet addresses, providing clear evidence that he was the scammer PhychoN using these alternate accounts. (But before this, he played a cunning game to prove that he had no relation to the PhychoN account and that he did not know it, so he posted in the Fleamintecosystem group, with the admins banning this member because he is a scammer.)

[4]- Darkfighter's account on the forum was tagged by @Nutildah with neutral trust, stating that the account was associated with a large farm of alt accounts. You can check out his wallet addresses and Telegram accounts to see that this scammer is highly cheater. It was Bob's mistake to trust him with his money.

Now, I will put all the evidence and screenshots through the following link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1t7wY6YHQ6IIKH0of9LR9GG3MNERcrHcM?usp=sharing

I have banned him from the groups I manage on Telegram. And tagged him on the forum with negative trust so that he would not defraud other members using his alt accounts. He then used his alt accounts and sent negative trusts to my account to mislead and deceive forum members.

I call upon all the scam detectives on the forum and our experienced members to investigate this case, review the evidence which contains screenshots and recorded videos, and thank you all.

Darkfighter account on the forum: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=3404862

PhychoN account on the forum: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=3579199

The following quotes from the alt accounts of this scammer whose deceptive methods were exposed by @Shishir99 on this TOPIC |  ARCHIEVED

--

yes i see in your address there is no transaction in 15 days how can he give u red?

Yes you are right. there is no transactions in your address : 0xa58ba40D6CBAeF4DBde481f58e6cB0e740F385DC

So you decided to expose your other red-tagged alts account here by vouching with those accounts? Even if there were some confusion and this is why nutildah leave you a neutral. Now you are proving that those are your alt accounts. LOL. I cannot imagine how dumb a person could be. Do you think people will believe these vouches?

Even though those accounts were connected to some different alt farms, now it's there should not be any confusion and you guys connected your first firm to another firm. LOL. bad luck.

You made it your way and give me blame this is not good. You have any evidence that Bob sent me usdt my address?

Why you don't answer my question now??

Then tell me how can I stolen his money. Bob knew me before joining bounty portal buy sell group.I asked him to join bounty portal buy sell group. Then he joined there. @gsxrfiabs Listen i used to use this telegram a month back. Here the proof: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5457431.msg62465630#msg62465630
You can check I edited my post June 26 and I changed my telegram Username.
Other Bob Knocked me Telegram and told me that find some buyer I want to deal I gave him many Username but never told him send anyone $ first. @PhychoN he stolen Bob Money how can you tell me that I am stolen?
Why you don't answer my question now?
Bob Gogh

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 27, 2023, 06:02:03 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2023, 06:27:46 PM by Bob Gogh

Im not a bitcointalk user, and it's my first time here, thanks to albon for his topic link. I Sad can confirm everything, darkifghter told me I can send money to the guy, he told me is trustworthy and I can send , he told me that he could double tap him if the guy would ve scam....why would someone told to a friend to send the money to another guy because he is safe and trustworthy? I would never do that with a friend. Never . Strange thing is that , the Wallet I be sended to , was created just a day before or same day....I wouldn't do that never to a friend, darkifghter knew I'm a very good guy and I trust him . I would never play with Money of other people, especially if they trust me .
Darkfighter

View Profile
October 27, 2023, 06:07:04 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2023, 11:27:00 AM by hilariousandco

I can confirm everything, darkifghter told me I can send money to the guy, he told me is trustworthy and I can send , he told me that he could double tap him if the guy would ve scam....why would someone told to a friend to send the money to another guy because he is safe and trustworthy? I would never do that with a friend. Never . Strange thing is that , the Wallet I be sended to , was created just a day before or same day....I wouldn't do that never to a friend, darkifghter knew I'm a very good guy and I trust him . I would never play with Money of other people, especially if they trust me .
Bob I told you that you send him $? I just told you that you can deal with him yes or no?

I can confirm everything, darkifghter told me I can send money to the guy, he told me is trustworthy and I can send , he told me that he could double tap him if the guy would ve scam....why would someone told to a friend to send the money to another guy because he is safe and trustworthy? I would never do that with a friend. Never . Strange thing is that , the Wallet I be sended to , was created just a day before or same day....I wouldn't do that never to a friend, darkifghter knew I'm a very good guy and I trust him . I would never play with Money of other people, especially if they trust me .
Just told here I stolen your money? I am not stolen you go to alone with this guy and done the deal. I told you many time never deal without escrow. You know me well that I never stole your 1$. But why now albon told me that I  stole your money??

Also albon how can you told me that this ids
 my multiple accounts lol 😆 . You fool. You just blame me here.

Also I told you that you can deal with albon but you go to alone and done the deal and send him usdt. You always keep token first but why you send usdt to other for fast?? How can you do that??
Mezu end

Activity: 94

View Profile
October 27, 2023, 06:48:44 PM

Here you see that Darkfighter strop using  gsxrfiabs I'd since 26jun
Maybe he made mistake he copied other format.
You are fool and do it your own way.
Darkfighter

View Profile
October 27, 2023, 06:52:01 PM

Here you see that Darkfighter strop using  gsxrfiabs I'd since 26jun
Yes brother you are right.
GxSTxV

Activity: 770
Merit: 612

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2023, 10:12:25 PM
Merited by albon (1)

That's a great effort from you Albon, just as I have always known you to be, standing on the right side and defending others who are victims. I'm sorry for what happened to Bob Gogh 300$ is a big amount and an needs an effort to be earned especially in some regions, it's so unfortunate how people can manipulate others and how Devilish their intentions can be. Thanks to Albon, the truth has come out and everyone should learn the lesson of not trusting someone no matter who they are. If that person doesn’t have more to lose by scamming you, it's better to avoid him.
Why trusting a trusted escrow? It's simply because that person would lose more than they would gain from trying to scam you. It doesn't get simpler than that. If a known escrow has a proved case against him he will lose so much (trust = clients = profit)

All the evidences are provided here by albon, and the scammer in this situation has been well exposed, what caused him distress and fear so he even stupidly revealed his other alt accounts. The story is over, and everything is clear. Any further posts from this scammer would be spam, and he should be banned for it.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
FinePoine0

Activity: 392
Merit: 122

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 28, 2023, 01:07:24 AM
Last edit: October 28, 2023, 01:26:24 AM by FinePoine0

Connected account

Love Men> Killer you> Shipon95

Love Men

Source link: https://ninjastic.space/post/59809533

Killeryou

#PROOF OF REGISTRATION
Forum Username: shipon95
Forum Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2836869
Telegram Username:@Junayt84
Participated Campaigns: Twitter
Bsc Wallet Address: 0x072AE3b03D5cc3A442eA5F7cc5AE404598A81b80

shipon95

Re: 🔥🔥 [Bounty][AUFIN] 480,419% APY! Aufin Protocol [BEP20] $100k $AUN 🔥🔥
posted by Killeryou on 2022-04-09 13:31:40 UTC
Bounties (Altcoins)
#PROOF OF REGISTRATION
Forum Username: shipon95
Forum Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2836869
Telegram Username:@Junayt84
Participated Campaigns: Twitter
Bsc Wallet Address: 0x072AE3b03D5cc3A442eA5F7cc5AE404598A81b80

Source link: https://ninjastic.space/post/59809411

One Page #Proof post

If you want to look for them, you will definitely not find their floor. Their multi-accounts are as deep as the Pacific Ocean. The godfather of multi accounts

nutildah
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 7960

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2023, 02:45:28 AM
Merited by albon (2), YOSHIE (1)

I want to add that I believe there's a strong chance all of these accounts also belong to Darkfighter / PhychoN:

Don no1
Dugan
Akramulbd10
Tiger420
I97
Mamunkhanmr
Best Fridge
Toly98

This is based on where PhychoN sent the 300 BSC-USD:

Several of these accounts (and others) had already been linked here. They managed to talk me out of leaving negatives for at least a couple of their accounts, but it appears they all belong to the same person. Could be backed up better if anyone wants to find social media connections.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Darkfighter

View Profile
October 28, 2023, 08:56:12 AM

Welcome everyone,

Now, I will put all the evidence (screenshots and Recorded videos) through the following link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1t7wY6YHQ6IIKH0of9LR9GG3MNERcrHcM?usp=sharing

--

I just want to know how he gave me red tag?? 😫
He create thread his way and make me scammer lol.
nutildah
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2023, 10:31:49 AM

Because you're a scammer. Just pay back the $300 before your entire alt farm gets negative tagged.

Uvx
jaynulkobir
Shajin09
Shariyer Emon
Abdulla015
Kurup1
Bukof1
Sowda9296
Safu123
Abdullah Al shamim
Rohomat697
Fajil420

These are also all your alt accounts - in addition to the dozen or so already associated with you - and I can prove it.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
.. PLAY NOW ..
Darkfighter

View Profile
October 28, 2023, 11:43:37 AM

Because you're a scammer. Just pay back the $300 before your entire alt farm gets negative tagged.

Uvx
jaynulkobir
Shajin09
Shariyer Emon
Abdulla015
Kurup1
Bukof1
Sowda9296
Safu123
Abdullah Al shamim
Rohomat697
Fajil420

These are also all your alt accounts - in addition to the dozen or so already associated with you - and I can prove it.
These are not my account.
holydarkness
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1400

Yes, I'm an asshole

View Profile
October 28, 2023, 02:07:09 PM
Merited by albon (1)

Here you see that Darkfighter strop using  gsxrfiabs I'd since 26jun

It'll be very interesting if Mezu end is not your alt, because Mezu somehow broke their more than a year of silence just to defend you. And by the way, you still use that username up to last month, not sure why you bother editing them on 25th [two days before this thread goes up], since everything is archived and well documented here. Unless... it's to hide your track?

[p.s: oh, just noticed that these findings are also on OP's collection of evidence. Good job, Albon]

Umm... because the signs point to it?

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
.. PLAY NOW ..
nutildah
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2023, 02:25:09 PM

Mezu end is just one account in a huge alt farm... Dozens of accounts have made deposits to this address. I am looking for more evidence before I issue tags just based on this, however.

Probably not a coincidence Darkfighter has made deposits to this same address:

Finally, there are several BNB transactions between all the different accounts. This is an example of BNB going in and out of an address used by Darkfighter:

Admittedly he's done a great job of keeping social media accounts separated, but there's a few accounts that have a 99.9% likelihood of being his (as opposed to 95%), and I'll get to those next.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
.. PLAY NOW ..
Darkfighter

View Profile
October 28, 2023, 03:30:02 PM

Here you see that Darkfighter strop using  gsxrfiabs I'd since 26jun

It'll be very interesting if Mezu end is not your alt, because Mezu somehow broke their more than a year of silence just to defend you. And by the way, you still use that username up to last month, not sure why you bother editing them on 25th [two days before this thread goes up], since everything is archived and well documented here. Unless... it's to hide your track?

https://talkimg.com/images/2023/10/28/T78tP.jpeg https://talkimg.com/images/2023/10/28/T7iac.jpeg
[p.s: oh, just noticed that these findings are also on OP's collection of evidence. Good job, Albon]

Umm... because the signs point to it?

Here  the proof I edit same bounty hashfair : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5457431.msg62465630#msg62465630
2nd I copied other work format and I forgot to edit
holydarkness
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1400

Yes, I'm an asshole

View Profile
October 28, 2023, 03:43:39 PM

Here  the proof I edit same bounty hashfair : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5457431.msg62465630#msg62465630
2nd I copied other work format and I forgot to edit

Thank you for... self incriminating yourself. At least I assume that's the purpose of your post. What's the purpose of your post? What are you trying to point out here? That you haven't use tg handler "gsxrfiabs" for a month and thus the scammer here just snatched a disposed username and you're the victim here because they happen to choose your username [most likely by looking at the usernames at bounty posts] out of others, right on time when you no longer use it so they can claim it as theirs? If they're one month too soon, they won't be able to use that username because you're still wearing it. What's the chance of such coincidence? One billionth?

Which one is more likely and sound more plausible? That one billionth chance scenario or that you still have that username up to when albon confronted you and then you disposed it and edited posts that could be a smoking gun that tie you to the scamming act?

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
.. PLAY NOW ..
GxSTxV

Activity: 770
Merit: 612

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2023, 12:06:28 AM

Everything is clear and evident here, thanks to the collective effort of many users. These accounts are undoubtedly linked to a single user, there's no doubt about that I don’t understand why this guy still defending himself and making it more obvious for us beside exposing more alt accounts of himself . Also what made me wonder is how this user found the time and energy to create and manage this farm of accounts, all with the hope of deceiving and participating in multiple bounties instead of focusing with to upgrade one account.
I believe that if this person had focused the same amount of time and the years he spent into a single account, he could have built a respectable account capable of generating more income from signature campaigns and even getting a crypto remote job more than all of these accounts combined. Well, unfortunately not everyone have the same mindset and thinking, I suppose.

I'm also curious about how many other users creating several alt accounts to cheat in bounties or scam others.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
nutildah
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2023, 08:07:07 AM

These are not my account.

I gave you a chance but it was very stupid of you to not return the money you scammed. This is your final opportunity: return the scammed money within 24 hours or I will tag all of these accounts.

Here are all the accounts that I'm 99.9% sure are Darkfighter. Its a lot so I'm just keeping it to those for now.

First, the addresses:

Darkfighter
BSC-20 Wallet Address: 0xa58ba40D6CBAeF4DBde481f58e6cB0e740F385DC

Chador (-2)
BSC Wallet Address: 0x7E145cD49E26102f9237E2D16687cd67153964B2

OP VinZo
BSC Wallet Address: 0x018FF2B1a4b36dDB261390F857dE5E836D97FFF1

Connected on Ethereum blockchain via Darkfighter's address:

Connected on BNB blockchain via Chador's address:

Note there are dozens of other transactions on both blockchains that link these 3 accounts.

Social media connection:

● Telegram Report ●
- Week, Data: XX, xx-xx
- Username link: https://t.me/sadikaislam

● Telegram Report ●
- Week, Data:
- Username link: https://t.me/sadikaislam

Op VinZo connected to other accounts through use of salman8205 Telegram name:

Star1122 (-1)
Salman8205 (-3)
ABCD1122 (-2)

Moving on to token deposits made by separate accounts to the same address with 20 minutes or less between each transaction, these accounts were all part of the Grid (GRN) bounty:

ERC Wallet Address: 0x018FF2B1a4b36dDB261390F857dE5E836D97FFF1

ERC Wallet Address: 0xd3C99BDec7Ebe4bE568B5F01c90152F99457F5a4

ERC Wallet Address: 0x9B1a88198431996Be0527316E221C90343fCc914

ERC Wallet Address: 0xa58ba40D6CBAeF4DBde481f58e6cB0e740F385DC

ERC Wallet Address: 0x1ba204799d6c993fDdbf1be49961128D7d4b5283

ERC Wallet Address: 0xF1928037962801Fb0aF7AFB4522F1cbaa1E48788

ERC-20 Wallet Address: 0x639388Be27682887dBd887B9Ce39D6fB919c2B63

BSC-20 Wallet Address: 0xEFFdB7dc6335Efa15B426f4BacC6e8bD6A3A591B

BSC-20 Wallet Address: 0x792D8e6470c131cf8ed3ec3b3d6cc2CC13Fc1ac8

ERC Wallet Address:0xdA6f60Ec8bBc9ffE850AD84733246AB52D7D028A

ERC Wallet Address:0x7E6f010Cea148aB8359b71547EF4deD71021958C

ERC-20 Wallet Address: 0xD7930D654de4aD5Ec998804AcdB3D3fc10755cFE

ERC Wallet Address:0xDDb143392E4824aE83B79A48e07972Ec6268FD63

ERC Wallet Address: 0xF73c7BAe629D23F7099B966bEC0692f0df837c0F

ERC Wallet Address: 0xa175433D599a4f745aFCdE1Ce61A20172E8192d9

ERC Wallet Address: 0x23d274585c796D72Ce2CEf285B4d39dfAb671Dd7

ERC Wallet Address: 0x7198bbFE3Ff51530D948AE5Eaaa107d36a22076f

ERC Wallet Address:
0x4eEf7E6F15DD3C634EcC5e998721746e8ff3c09a

Erc-20 Wallet Address:
0x48800029d6555c6E9d543cdA25106Edd1caE07dE

ERC Wallet Address: 0xC197008CB535b5260Ac03b272eB66E71709DcC34

ERC Wallet Address: 0x1c1dE37b53879F6CE07f0B15814F79abf5a37e19

ERC wallet address: 0x8021859491B46bB58Df5a023C634B4303290a591

ERC Wallet Address: 0x9429Da47eC6cC8EbF3b08D0f3550523B44048bc7

ERC Wallet Address: 0x84B642C8fDA76419780ade5e0ddAE99AFDE178Ca

BEP-20 Address: 0xc2B75fb8A115b10f17EB63835E21E6968F7DDC0f

ERC Wallet Address:0xC9130E4D1C0fb6FF68540DD1F01F1Ea6EaE5A0e7

Most of the transactions to this deposit address in these screenshots are between 1 and 20 mins apart, which suggests all accounts are operated by the same person:

Interestingly, most of these accounts got their initial ETH gas from Fajil420 who was tagged back in 2021:

Finally, many of these addresses share the same deposit wallet (and many other wallets) on the BNB side of things:

I will begin tagging these accounts in 24 hours if the scammed money is not repaid.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀