Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:20:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AN OVERVIEW OF LAUNCHPAD PROJECTS; ANY WORTHY PROJECTS TO LOOK OUT FOR?  (Read 61 times)
ShayLegal (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2023, 10:51:14 AM

Considering my interest in cryptocurrency trading,  I've always been on the lookout for solid projects to invest in.
When I first started my crypto journey, I usually participated in Launchpad events on some projects I gleaned to be a recipe for success.
However, I took a break from investing in launchpad projects. The recent surge in BTC will undoubtedly lead to other launchpad projects springing up.
Please, Does anyone have ideas on any good launchpad project(s) I could look forward to?
MarvieJ

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2023, 12:20:48 PM

If you did participate in t2t2 launchpad on bitget and staked your BGB bet you’ll be smiling by now as bgb pulled a ATH yesterday
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1317

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
November 15, 2023, 08:51:30 AM

Please, Does anyone have ideas on any good launchpad project(s) I could look forward to?
For now the best crypto launchpad platform is Binance and even Kucoin and some dexes launchpad arent doing much better than performance for those Ive mentioned. But if the bull run arrived we could see again the trend or hype on launchpads setting new projects for gain and introductions but dont bet on it that much or expect it like 20x to 50x easily.

kentrolla

Activity: 1568
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2023, 12:59:46 PM

I have tried multiple times with launchpad projects I would suggest projects in Binance launchpad but I cannot recommend any particular one as I didn't have any fruitful experience in launchpad except an instance when I had to hodl BNB and it's value spike up. It's becoming really difficult to participate in these launchpad but still Binance launchpad would be my first preference because I have seen launchpad projects wither dumped before you could earn a decent profit or low liquidity I have tied few with Gate.io but those don't worth it.

We will see more such project in upcoming days due to possibilities of bullrun which has made crypto community very active sine a month and half which men more people will be in the urge of earning more and looking for things like launchpad projects, joining private/pre sale which also increases chances of scam projects. Hence, share it in forum if you are planning to join any project so that experts can review and share their opinion which might help you.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Husires
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1287

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2023, 01:07:35 PM

We cannot give you a list of projects because the price of Bitcoin has not started to take off and may not start taking off in the next 5 months. Therefore, setting such a list would be a waste of time. Wait until the price of Bitcoin starts to move, and then the probability that the price of alternative currencies will increase is high, and from this you will determine which launchpad projects are the best.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: