Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:47:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 👉 {CFNP} Eloncoin Signature Campaign | Member+ [Funds Escrow]  (Read 19586 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (29 posts by 24+ users deleted.)
Fiasem20

Activity: 154
Merit: 24

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 02:10:34 PM

Thank you for accepting my application on Eloncoin signature campaign.I'm grateful to work on Eloncoin signature campaign.Signature updated.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Adiljutt156

Activity: 146
Merit: 91

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 05:55:33 PM

Thank you @CryptopreneurBrainboss for accepting me in Eloncoin Signature i am happy to work with you I updated my signature code and personal text

Best regards  Smiley

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
DiMarxist

Activity: 294
Merit: 212

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 09:46:01 PM

Thanks for accepting me. All bio-data are correct and signature and avatar is updated.

sotelorene

Activity: 216
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 05:18:46 AM

Thanks for accepting me signature and name has been updated

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Jateng

Activity: 1288
Merit: 148

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 10:14:29 AM

Thanks for accepting. All bio-data are correct and I have Updated the signature and avatar

Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1571
Merit: 157

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 07:22:25 PM

Thank you very much for giving me a chance sir, everything is correct, avatar and signature updated

laijsica

Activity: 98
Merit: 26

View Profile
May 02, 2024, 01:27:34 PM

Thank you so much for giving me chance sir, everything is correct, avatar and signature updated.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Tmoonz

Activity: 168
Merit: 122

View Profile
May 03, 2024, 01:18:12 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2024, 08:43:44 AM by Tmoonz

I want to use this opportunity to welcome all that are  new to our honourable campaign, it is a wonderful campaign that is very special and unique from any other campaigns in the forum, it has been a wonderful experience for me  working in this campaign and this where my journey began in this forum and it has mood me in to growing in the forum, it is good thing you came because the campaign has the best campaign manager @cryptoprenuerBrainboss, once again i welcome you all and I bet you are going to enjoy your stay while working with us, try as much as possible to keep up with the campaign rules to avoid being kicked out I wish you all the best. this is my welcome note to you all

Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1571
Merit: 157

View Profile
May 05, 2024, 12:10:14 PM

manager, please update My new Elon address from 0xce5F992CE4155b9656bdF25d3B563Dbcb64E20aE

to 0x3a05BEd980d65B7defBc1F6743940cC65fc9a8e9

my PC has an error, thank you manager

CryptopreneurBrainboss (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 4173

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2024, 10:15:00 AM

Week 26 Bitcoin payments has been processed.

EMC token payment is been processed.

Bitcoin Escrow Address:

👉 Ps: Post on Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion thread aren't eligible for payment.
👉 Campaign is CFNP we don't have open slots.
👉 Remember not to spam as your accounts are been watched by spam watchers and if you're tagged or reported you'll be dropped from campaign without payment.

👉 if you have any inquiries or complains don't hesitate to inbox me or message me on Telegram @PedroBrainbossBM for faster response.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
DiMarxist

Activity: 294
Merit: 212

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 10:52:21 AM

Bitcoin Escrow Address:

👉 Ps: Post on Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion thread aren't eligible for payment.
👉 Remember not to spam as your accounts are been watched by spam watchers and if you're tagged or reported you'll be dropped from campaign without payment.

👉 if you have any inquiries or complains don't hesitate to inbox me or message me on Telegram @PedroBrainbossBM for faster response.
Good morning Sir my Eloncoin address was there since. Thanks.

User:  DiMarxist
Position to Apply: Full Member
Posts Start: 488
Bitcoin Address: bc1qclmq2d49s85smakh8rn4lawvm97ux9dc37lmjy
Eloncoin Address: 0xce5F992CE4155b9656bdF25d3B563Dbcb64E20aE

Essential10

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 11:05:09 AM

Bitcoin Escrow Address:

It's been six months since the Eloncoin Signature Campaign.@CryptopreneurBrainboss You are running the campaign beautifully. Paused the campaign multiple times in the middle, and very quickly you are able to restart the campaign. I strongly believe that you will take the campaign forward nicely in the coming days. I am very happy to be in this campaign from the beginning.

@CryptopreneurBrainboss Sir, Thank you from the bottom of my heart for providing 26 weeks of payment and the payment already arrived in my wallet.

Tmoonz

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 11:35:10 AM

Bitcoin Escrow Address:

Thank you boss week 26 payment has been received and confirmed it is indeed another successful week and glad to be participating in this wonderful campaign with the best manager @CryptopreneuerBrainboss, your efficiency is immeasurable.

Mayor of ogba

Activity: 308
Merit: 185

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 10, 2024, 02:17:33 AM
Merited by CryptopreneurBrainboss (1)

Thanks for accepting. All bio-data are correct and I have Updated the signature and avatar
@Jateng you didn't add Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!  to your personal message but chose to add your write-up, which is "Think Different." Add Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come! to your personal message for a proper promotion.

Thanks for accepting me. All bio-data are correct and signature and avatar is updated.
DiMarxist, you made the same mistake as Jateng. Also, add Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come! to your personal message for a proper promotion.

Essential10

View Profile
May 12, 2024, 03:08:04 PM

Hello @CryptopreneurBrainboss sir, I have achieved full membership of the forum. Already changed the signature code and avatar, reading the need to include a full member slot in the future if possible, hope to see my rankup in the spreadsheet as well.

Kelward

Activity: 406
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 12, 2024, 04:54:53 PM

@Cryptopreneuerbrainboss, I want to thank you for your excellent managerial work in this very energetic campaign, this campaign is not for the lazy type.

I want to use this opportunity to anounce that I've just reached senior member rank, and if any slot for the rank is open, I'll be very grateful if I'll be considered for it.

I thank the Eloncoin team for the privilege to work with you.

CryptopreneurBrainboss (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 4173

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2024, 08:33:51 PM

Week 27 Bitcoin payments has been processed.

Bitcoin Escrow Address:

Note: Users marked REMOVED, this is going to be your last week in the campaign and for others that don't sit up, you're next.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Essential10

View Profile
May 12, 2024, 08:36:48 PM

Bitcoin Escrow Address:

Note: Users marked REMOVED, this is going to be your last week in the campaign and for others that don't sit up, you're next.
@CryptopreneurBrainboss Sir, 27 weeks pyments already arrived in my wallet, thank you.

johnsaributua

Activity: 854
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2024, 11:00:22 PM

Bitcoin Escrow Address:

I already got the payment for me. week 27 thank you very much sir @CryptopreneurBrainboss
Tmoonz

View Profile
May 13, 2024, 04:58:05 AM

Bitcoin Escrow Address:

Thanks you boss, for another successful week. Week 27 payment has been received and confirmed and it came surprisingly, indeed your efficiency is not indout and am glad to be participating in this honourable campaign.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: