Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:22:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
  Print  
Author Topic: 👉 {Paused} Eloncoin Signature Campaign | Member+ [Funds Escrow]  (Read 20562 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (30 posts by 24+ users deleted.)
Essential10

Activity: 350
Merit: 116

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 04:40:39 PM

Week 28 Bitcoin payments has been processed.

All EMC token payment will be process this week.

Bitcoin Escrow Address:

👉 Ps: Post on Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion thread aren't eligible for payment.
👉 Campaign is CFNP we don't have open slots.
👉 Remember not to spam as your accounts are been watched by spam watchers and if you're tagged or reported you'll be dropped from campaign without payment.

👉 if you have any inquiries or complains don't hesitate to inbox me or message me on Telegram @PedroBrainbossBM for faster response.
@CryptopreneurBrainboss Sir, 28 weeks payment already arrived in my wallet, thank you.

Tmoonz

Activity: 196
Merit: 152

View Profile
May 22, 2024, 04:38:17 AM
Merited by Mpamaegbu (1), Forsyth Jones (1)

It is so hard to say goodbye but I know it is just for now @ sir cryptopreneurBrainboss, working with you has been a good experience for me as my first signature campaign, you are one of kind campaign manager with an exceptional charismatics that are too numerous to mention, keep up the good work as i hope to work with you again in the future.

Kelward

Activity: 434
Merit: 276

View Profile
May 27, 2024, 06:40:00 AM
Merited by Mpamaegbu (1)

@Cryptopreneuerbrainboss, boss, I want to say a very big thanks to you for giving me the privilege to work with you for the past six months. Eloncoin, was my first signature campaign in this forum, and I'm very grateful for the cordial work relationship.

I want to officially inform you that I've been accepted in another signature campaign. I hope that I can still work with you in the future.

Best regards.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
CryptopreneurBrainboss (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 4198

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2024, 09:26:30 AM

Week 29 Bitcoin payments has been processed.

All EMC token payment is being processed.

Bitcoin Escrow Address:

👉 Ps: Post on Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion thread aren't eligible for payment.
👉 Remember not to spam as your accounts are been watched by spam watchers and if you're tagged or reported you'll be dropped from campaign without payment.

👉 if you have any inquiries or complains don't hesitate to inbox me or message me on Telegram @PedroBrainbossBM for faster response.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Essential10

View Profile
May 27, 2024, 09:52:26 AM

Bitcoin Escrow Address:

Sir, Thank you for the 29 weeks payment. Already it arrived in my wallet.

Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2024, 02:17:21 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2024, 12:10:45 PM by CryptopreneurBrainboss

Week 30 Bitcoin payments has been processed.

Bitcoin Escrow Address:

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Essential10

View Profile
June 03, 2024, 02:49:49 PM

Week 30 Bitcoin payments has been processed.

EMC token payment has been processed.

Bitcoin Escrow Address:

Sidenote: There's likely going to be a reshuffling happening anytime soon if the quality in the campaign doesn't improve. Things that'll be reviewed include Merit received in the last 120 days, Post quality and posting pattern (activeness in campaign).
CryptopreneurBrainboss Sir, Thank you for the 30 week payment. I see this week's payment has arrived in my wallet.

AVE5

Activity: 210
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 04, 2024, 05:47:18 PM

Bitcoin Escrow Address:

Dear honourable eloncoin signature campaign manager CryptopreneurBrainboss, it's been inspiring working with you and I'm pleased to keep working with you with my utmost best.
Last week payment has been received so therefore, I also call on your attention that I've ranked up in the forum from Member rank to. Full member rank.
I hope you'd consider to also rank me up in the campaign level at when due. Thank you Boss!!!

Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2024, 11:33:53 AM

Bitcoin Escrow Address:

Update: Campaign is paused and as usual, post made for this week will be considered if (when) the escrow wallet gets refilled. I have already sent Lightlord a message and waiting on a positive feedback. Just for clarification, you're not mandated to make the minimum or maximum post when campaign is paused but this shouldn't make you inactive on the forum or you'll be sending a wrong message to me that you're only active here because of this signature campaign and you'll be dropped immediately I noticed that.

Regards,
👉 Brainboss Escrow & Managerial Service 👈 [ANN - Signature & Bounty - Metaverse, GameFi, DeFi, AI, DAO, NFT...] 💻🖥️💻

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2024, 12:10:16 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2024, 08:42:35 PM by CryptopreneurBrainboss

Week 31 Bitcoin payments has been processed.

EMC token payment is being processed.

Bitcoin Escrow Address:

Update: Campaign is paused and as usual, post made for this week will be considered if (when) the escrow wallet gets refilled. I have already sent Lightlord a message and waiting on a positive feedback. Just for clarification, you're not mandated to make the minimum or maximum post when campaign is paused but this shouldn't make you inactive on the forum or you'll be sending a wrong message to me that you're only active here because of this signature campaign and you'll be dropped immediately I noticed that.

Regards,
👉 Brainboss Escrow & Managerial Service 👈 [ANN - Signature & Bounty - Metaverse, GameFi, DeFi, AI, DAO, NFT...] 💻🖥️💻

What this means is that payment for the week is only guaranteed if the escrow wallet gets refilled, you're not entitled to receive payment if the wallet doesn't get refilled as the campaign is paused currently and the campaign will get stopped if the weeks goes by without a refilled but whenever the wallet gets refilled, this week payment will be accounted for.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Promocodeudo

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2024, 12:48:43 PM

Week 31 Bitcoin payments has been processed.

EMC token payment is being processed.

Bitcoin Escrow Address:

Regards,

What this means is that payment for the week is only guaranteed if the escrow wallet gets refilled, you're not entitled to receive payment if the wallet doesn't get refilled as the campaign is paused currently and the campaign will get stopped if the weeks goes by without a refilled but whenever the wallet gets refilled, this week payment will be accounted for.

@brainboss sir I somuch envy your managerial skills and commitments to see a smooth running of this campaign, you have shown a hight level of hardwork in making the campaign an enviable one, you have taken it upon yourself to promptly respond to your campaigners plight, sir I must say this, I have learnt a lot from your management, this clarification has always been your priority, keep it up sir, I congratulate you because you deserve it,

AVE5

Activity: 210
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 12, 2024, 10:41:37 AM

Dear eloncoin campaign manager @cryptopreneurbrainboss Sir, being known that I'm eligible for full membership rank in this great project campaign, I bring to your notice that I've updated my signature and also uploaded avatar to the full member status.
Thank you amiable Boss.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
June 13, 2024, 10:34:14 AM

Payment received, hoping for lightlord to top up the wallet soon. Thanks CryptopreneurBrainboss and bitvest.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
  Print  

Jump to: