Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:16:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Honestly do we really got rugpulled in pandemic?  (Read 415 times)
Broly46 (OP)

Activity: 1554
Merit: 115

0xe25ce19226C3CE65204570dB8D6c6DB1E9Df74AC

View Profile
November 13, 2023, 09:50:05 AM

...consequences of the pandemic, ...global economy is still suffering from the consequences of the pandemic, the impact of which could extend for an additional three years...
Idk how is someone very influential could precisely estimate the duration of certain period of a cycle, three years... Obviously the person must have possess a crystal ball, and having some outworldly special ability to make them predict future to as far as three years, not even a known person could precisely predict something as short term as lottery grand prize number combination.

... have led to a rise in oil prices and changing all of the lives that we live according to interest rates. High and higher tax levels...
Btw I was too trying to be conservative, talking just like typical old geezers about history repeating itself, something about oil prices would skyrocket and rate going out of control... btw the circumstances we have today is clearly not as comparable to the last repeating history we have, oil and gold didn't really blow off top, and guy are poking fun of some goldbug notably Peter Schiff. Oil and gold didn't doing blowoff top exactly to what some of the old geezers mumbling about... a number that coming out of some voodoo magic or some crystall ball revealing itself, lmao.

FTX crash is in 2022...
...Yup, you certainly have made some sense, there is mini crash in btc price in 2021, where the price retreat a staggering number to sub 30k! But it eventually recover to ATH again a short while later to finally ended up to what we have seem many bubbles happening in the space in 2022, btw the whole picture is still very much full of smoke, we are all totally dumbfound, it is totally not easy to describe the incident in plaintext!

All-time high
Sep 09, 2021 (2 years ago) $85.02

All-time low
Jun 10, 2023 (5 months ago) $0.7763
Yup, ftx does imploded finally, btw no one would look at the ftx price and use it to gauge whether we are in a overbought or oversold, because there is just too many altcoins too having boom and burst at the period, some boldly and straightaway goes to zero, to a point everybody just think it is nothing but just another nothing-burger. The rest is history.

Btw I would like to note the price of FTT token is to me, nothing more than a price of a piece of pizza, having it high price is itself terrifying, making me unable to afford to eat pizza for my lunch, yup it is very difficult to us when all price of goods sold in the supermart are as absurd of the FTT, it sound like an offensive to us having high price... It is also certainly nothing investment about, nothing about compounding interest, nothing about good fundamental... But gullible people are fomo-ing, sending life saving to strangers and getting all balance wipe out, it is very confusing reactions sound like chicken is running headless.

...I believe that since three years ago, the world has felt worse ...
Honestly having the feeling worse is very subjective, it can't be logically make into a metric to gauge any globally occurance. So everybody is feeling worse because... they just feel so! Also every family member does have the same feeling! Smiley

...were rug pulled back then in the pandemic, ... jobs, and businesses have been forced to close ...has recovered after almost 3 years
How time flies, I can't believe it nothing we has been done for a long time.

...people lost their jobs ... I just do work from home since it's not allowed to go outside, ...
Is it the reason people are going savage all of a sudden! Because all thing suddenly turn into shit, it is certainly feeling bad. Also job is gone and hardly return again.

...the government is trying ... viruses, ...they don't have a source of income, ...actually fishy ... sure they are benefiting ...trying to"rug pulled" once again, ...power to manipulate the market.
We all know govt have always trying to impose restriction and make our life a living hell, and never once govt trying to provide aid, I know some would suggest otherwise...where govt handling out welfare to entitled person... but this is certainly very damaging to drop a pandemic bomb on many guy out of sudden!

...for the huge profits it can bring, ...are indeed enthusiastic,

...know about finance as a whole is very lacking, ...
People aren't learning, or they have too short memory, I think most people have a hard time to recall something happens in as short as ten years ago, it is kinda sad gullible guy keep falling victims to frauds.

Self hating nerd that want to escape from reality into the cyberpunk.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Essential10

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2023, 12:32:37 PM

We are going to be plagued by a pandemic for several reasons. With a virus called Covid-19, a dire financial turn is in question. As a result of this epidemic, the business sector, labor expansion, financial capacity and education are in crisis. It has created an economic depression in the global market and has taken the form of an epidemic in the society. Changes in business resources and closures are causing changes in the employment of workers and increasing unemployment. Economic depression is a complex problem that can affect the economy constitution and financial process and it can lead to various military, social and political problems. Coping with the Pandemic Crisis Basically, the actions of the World Bank, International Monetary Fund and other financial institutions have advised and helped in the economic and social reparations and the pandemic and are also supporting the social and financial aspects of the students.

virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1161

View Profile
November 13, 2023, 01:03:51 PM

That season has given us the wild ride, both positive and negative and that has given the best and worst on this market and also from the world. The best is like when the exposé of those real scammers in the community that has taken sums of money from the innocent users and swindled everyone, like was successfully made us a fool that they're the angels of the market. But lo and behold, they're the real devils that have planned it all along. And going with the real world incidents, it's like an actual reset for the majority but what I don't like from this scene is that the rich became richer.   Undecided
That was really a terrible one. A lot of of new projects were hyped that time that made us really excited to invest on the high potential ones but only to find out that those development teams suddenly shut down those projects and disappear in the market. Lucky are those who were never tempted to risk their money but a lot of those who have lost their money in an instant.

This incident had made me realized that no matter how you do research on the project, that is still not enough guarantee that we will never get scammed. Scammers have become smarter and they really make sure to attract the people first until they take advantage of the investors money and left the market  taking the investors assets.
it was also mainly because in the pandemic the market was getting all bearish, even the supposed to be giant of altcoin like celcius and so on are getting into bankruptcy, can't expect the lesser coin to perform better and not having that slight interest in rugpulling the masses.
that was really horrible experiences for those that are just delving into investment in cryptocurrencies and already facing such horrible condition, but it could be a good experience to learn that even the altcoin with hundred millions market capitalization are not really immune towards bearish and could also just gone like some shitcoins out there. should also teach to many people how essential it is to diversify portfolio to mitigate risk of losing all the investment altogether.

We got a sharp dip in bitcoins and altcoins during the start of the pandemic but that was also the trigger for the last bull run where the price of bitcoin rose from 3800$ to 68,000$.  Those who sold early during the pandemic would be regretting themselves.

Any major bad event will cause a sharp decline in the financial markets but usually, the bitcoin market recovers very quickly as compared to the stocks or forex market. You can see that currently; the world is in crisis due to Gaza War and the Ukraine / Russia war but we have seen around 10,000$ surge in bitcoin prices within a period of only one month.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2023, 01:19:09 PM

During the pandemic, it was actually a time when it was not easy to survive and make a profit, so in my opinion, it became an opportunity for the scammers to cheat a lot of people who were relaying profits online. They took advantage of the opportunity during the pandemic season.

Even in the crypto industry during this period, many projects came out that some thought were good opportunities, but most of the things that happened were purely rug pull, especially those that came out during this period in the trend of NFT and P2P games.

Broly46 (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2023, 06:19:13 AM

... conveying ... rugpulled... invest in something or ...real life business instead of trading,  ...
Rugpull, it is some urbanize joke or some sort, obviously there is countless pump and dump across many shitcoins every single day constantly, which is harmless in nature, but it is unprecedented one of them pump and dump successful at rug and pull a group of middle class into losing life saving. It would be my very own version of rugpull if I was to define it in plaintext, I can see some coin are definitely rugpull, not all of them, it is easy to see btw.

...you explain in a way we could easily get to the point...
It might be easier to explain in layman term by sending your life saving to strangers who would not do refund, btw it is highly not recommended!

...getting out safely and unscathed. Just getting out of this situation seems very difficult... economy and trade will ever stabilize again...
It seem the mess is purposely targeting mainly middle classes, it is again and again they are the one who always get screwed over and over again, but it is intriguing how is nobody notice the disaster they get themselves into...

...I am also quite tired of ... be part of the people who control the system, ...
Ahahaha, are you trying to say you wanna be someone else big daddy, as usual big daddy is the one who is control freak in a family, big daddy would eagerly and restlessly want to have every smallest trivial thing in check, want their kids to be on the bed within schedule, also not allowed to consume video game at nigh!

... overusing that stupid non-word ... teenager or 20-something-year-old...

But there seem to be no better suggestion, it is a brand new words I have no idea the origin, it might be a mis-translation derive from some other language who know lmao! I think the origin might be Japanese word?

We didn't get 'scammed' by COVID ...
Couldn't agree more, we are most likely get away without damages, but it is not all luck, usually it was the middle class that is victimized.

...It infuriates me when I think back on the lockdowns, the masks, the vaccine requirements (but not vaccines themselves), and all the other crap that seemed to go on forever...
You see how guy would have very short memory and forget every one piece of this puzzle within a few weeks, btw it is interesting not many could recall every detail so precisely, not even something subtle like the virus the mask or the lockdown, no one can recall any of them, very few can recall them, and they are the one who are different, and having the same mindset as the gigachad born rich and priviledged one.

...to be a child growing up and only seeing human faces covered by masks.  ...  Grrrr...
Victimizing children? Is there a need to feel bad? Btw they are too often the victim of everything around, that include the media they consume on the network, also the often a victim of brutal family, also child labor, still there is many child labor victims that is little known.

... governments would side with the companies and make them richer ...
Lmao, govt side with the business and companies that make them rich? I suggest otherwise, govt is eagerly trying to kill business, not side with them, govt can gain benefit and get richer after they extract wealth from the business owner, killing them by the process, it is clear how today many business are dead, got killed and wasted in GTA style.

...When you are a politician, you do not become politician to make the world a better place, ...with that mindset, ... loses the in-party elections, ... but its rare.
Lmao, I do not know how you could come to conclusion so quickly, politician is clearly a double face sneaky snake. They can be both most degenerated and holier than thou creatures, what can I say? Who can be politicians? I hope none of them can be? Smiley

...make sure companies who bribe them end up doing better. It is as simple as that...
Companies bribe govt? It is honestly nothing about govt siding with companies. I think it is about negotiating a better deal, since they are trying to extort money and companies know it ahead in time, they simply give up and stop resisting by throwing the money quickly before the govt move further and slap them with legal action. However occasionally the companies would resist and go against the govt in a BIG way.

...who had been robbed into those pandemic...
So it was nothing more than a urban legend? I can't be sure nobody is getting poorer by now, nobody is jobless by now, no shop is closing down, I means there is nothing the nothing-burger.

...to think ...to have that kind of popular control and having those monopolized ...
Is it there is control freaks around us? And the control freak are invisible? the control freak are hiding and their names not exposed? That sound like some espionage grade debunking lmao!

...make out those kind of conclusions not unless if there's a solid proof...
Ok, have a proof... May be you want a proof to convince someone who is very logical, someone who have much higher logical power, someone who have 100 IQ! Btw there is no proof to anything, there isn't anything like proof of work either, so it is too bad, you would not get what you are after in life.

... is why it would be always best that you should be having that savings ...
Well, you are suggesting having saving, obviously everyone have their life saving in the form of paper cash, but too bad, it seem reality is very ironic. A lot taxpayer and heavy savers ended up paying the price of the crisis, but how? Cringeworthy.

davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 914

View Profile
November 14, 2023, 11:12:13 AM

What do you mean by "we"? The people in India suffered from the pandemic in a different way compared to the people in USA.
The old people suffered during the pandemic in a different way, in comparison to the young people. There's no "we", if you ask me.
Some people got paid stimulus checks for nothing and they enjoyed a big "vacation" during the lockdowns, while others had to survive without government aid and without a substantial income. Who got "rugpulled"? The first group or the second group? The answer is pretty obvious, but do you think that the governments had any choice. Without the lockdowns, the healthcare systems would've probably collapsed, causing the death rate to reach unprecedented levels.
Searching for conspiracy theories about "rugpulls" planned by the global rich and powerful elites is a completely different subject.

bettercrypto

Activity: 1330
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2023, 12:20:44 AM

That season has given us the wild ride, both positive and negative and that has given the best and worst on this market and also from the world. The best is like when the exposé of those real scammers in the community that has taken sums of money from the innocent users and swindled everyone, like was successfully made us a fool that they're the angels of the market. But lo and behold, they're the real devils that have planned it all along. And going with the real world incidents, it's like an actual reset for the majority but what I don't like from this scene is that the rich became richer.   Undecided
That was really a terrible one. A lot of of new projects were hyped that time that made us really excited to invest on the high potential ones but only to find out that those development teams suddenly shut down those projects and disappear in the market. Lucky are those who were never tempted to risk their money but a lot of those who have lost their money in an instant.

This incident had made me realized that no matter how you do research on the project, that is still not enough guarantee that we will never get scammed. Scammers have become smarter and they really make sure to attract the people first until they take advantage of the investors money and left the market  taking the investors assets.

Also during the pandemic, all the people around the world when COVID-19 started were all really staying at home and were not allowed to go out, and all the establishments were also closed, so the only opportunity for people would be online while they were at home. They were participating to get profit here in the cryptocurrency business.

But sadly to say, there are also many crypto project scams that have come out, which some people thought were legitimate and would take time, so most of the projects only lasted for weeks.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Lorence.xD

Activity: 1624
Merit: 315

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 15, 2023, 01:59:32 AM

That season has given us the wild ride, both positive and negative and that has given the best and worst on this market and also from the world. The best is like when the exposé of those real scammers in the community that has taken sums of money from the innocent users and swindled everyone, like was successfully made us a fool that they're the angels of the market. But lo and behold, they're the real devils that have planned it all along. And going with the real world incidents, it's like an actual reset for the majority but what I don't like from this scene is that the rich became richer.   Undecided

Also during the pandemic, all the people around the world when COVID-19 started were all really staying at home and were not allowed to go out, and all the establishments were also closed, so the only opportunity for people would be online while they were at home. They were participating to get profit here in the cryptocurrency business.

But sadly to say, there are also many crypto project scams that have come out, which some people thought were legitimate and would take time, so most of the projects only lasted for weeks.

That is actually true, due to the pandemic many people were forced to work online, so they have the time to explore the internet and then some find out crypto industry and learn about it. Back then P2P earning games were popular, and many investors invested in them cause they gave a lot of people a profit, you could literally see it on the news that they had bought a house by just playing. I think that's one of the reasons why some of the scammers literally step up on their game, cause there's a lot of hype and popularity in the crypto such as NFT so they would do a lot of things just to scam people. But despite those issues, we can't deny that those years were actually profitable years (based on my experience) cause there were a lot of options to earn back then not only by trading and investing. Still, we know that it won't last due to scammers so it won't be a long term.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
dansus021
Copper Member

Activity: 2002
Merit: 912

Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2023, 01:17:07 AM

I would say yes we got rug pulled in pandemic in the real world or the crypto world in the real world there is so many businesses are closing anything is get disrupted there is huge demand and low supply in some goods and stuff and creating expensive price government print more money to be use as stimulus but ending up make the inflation get worse.

in crypto the second wave of covid in 2022 to be exact the bear market has officialy come an reallly there is bunch of project got rug pull as well

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Broly46 (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2023, 03:50:43 AM

... new projects were hyped ...teams suddenly shut down those projects and disappear in the market. ...
To think that we have to go through all these messy scams in life, just for happy ending, idk, may be it is what we deserve, btw I'm outta here! ciao.

...make sure to attract the people first until they take advantage of the investors money ...
People are gullible! Water is wet! I laugh!

... to get out of such a difficult condition, it is important for us to be able to realize ...
Luckily the thing we face today is a lot very similar to many thing in the past, I'm not saying the 9-11 is a great precedent, but we can see the same 9-11 coming and we can prepare for it quickly. Mistake is the answer.

... is always a way out for those who want and keep trying, ....
Sure! We can beat the HOUSE! It is so satisfying!

...Instead of avoiding it, it is better to face it,...
Face it? I'm not changing my avatar btw, I would keep my quote for as long as possible, also I'm not asking you to seek advice from anyone like me. Smiley

... always move forward, ...we want to achieve in life...
lmao, like we even have a chance, when our entire life is under the house rules. So who and what is the house? Is it the US govt is the houses? Smiley

... To get out in this condition, we are required to be better ...
Of course you must do better Smiley Make sure to go to school and do super well, I wanna see you living a happy ending life!

...d hot water, which continues to adjust its body temperature to the water ...in short, the frog died in the boiling water...
huh, there is many guy who is dumb! How shocking! They did well, especially in a school test!

... However, if we just stand by and wait for our readiness, then when will we be able to get out of this difficult situation, ...
I'm not against the prepper approach, but it is something that no sane person would do, all the prepper I know are insane, doing canned food and building bunkers, hidding in the woods. We all just wanna clean house and cooked meal. Is it too much to ask for, tf.

... altcoin like celcius and so on are getting into bankruptcy, ...
Really? I don't even know this companies is up to something extremely shady!

... how essential it is to diversify ...
Ahahahaha, why not just stick with just the gold standard, I know how badly how people wanna beat the house, they think they stand a chance to beat them, they even got themselves into margin loan, how sweet! Absolutely best gullible guy ever! Absolutely those who did super well in school, they have that aura, thinking that they did well in school thus they are invicible and beating house effortlessly lmao!

... masks, lockdowns, and getting vaccinated. We're being manipulated... instant wealth...
And a lot of people, notably the one who work hard for money is unable to grasp the scams! They got totally hooked by the greed, don't get me wrong, that feeling of having on the pit of the pinnacle in your life is totally irresistable, who doesn't want to be in that comfort zone?

...The rich get richer through shady means, and the poor get poorer... to get away with questionable actions...
Rich people playing god in life, poor people playing along? And poor people back-stabbing another poor people because they wanna save their jobs! Is it not shady enough?

arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 809

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2023, 01:19:54 PM

We stay at home because we don't have a choice but to do it. This is government order that's why we need to follow even if we don't like what we see about their implementations or disagree on the news they released. Although its really shady to see how the count bloated up since its just they are installing some fear to people so that they can crumpled some countries economy. That's why its really great to have cryptocurrency and we are earning from it since we don't have any problem at that time since we are continuously earning.

Also there are so many people trying their luck to earn at that time that's why many scammers enter the scene and target those newbies who's trying to earn from crypto then offering some good profit if they trust there money to their programs presented.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: