Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:22:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What do you think will be the next ATH after Bitcoin halving?  (Voting closed: November 14, 2023, 07:00:15 PM)
$80k - 0 (0%)
$90k - 0 (0%)
$100k - 5 (83.3%)
$150k - 1 (16.7%)
Total Voters: 6

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin reach $150K in the next Bull Run?  (Read 189 times)
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2023, 12:57:46 PM

I agree with your prediction that the next level for the price would be 40k and then we will see another set of profit bookings. I think we should achieve it by the end of this month or the first week of December. I read some speculation that the rebound might lead the price to go below 22k. I doubt that would happen but nothing is guaranteed with Bitcoin volatility and we as a community have seen how fast it went down from its previous ATH earlier. In the meantime did anyone check how fast ORDI is pumping? It started from $10 and yesterday it touched $24, now trading at $22. This is the coin that is causing so much congestion in the memepool. The Bitcoin transaction fee is skyrocketing because of this coin and it will remain the same in the coming times.
Both sides are possible. If the price touches 40k then all good but a dump might be incoming. If the price drops to 22k hold it out till you feel the speed of dropping is reducing and then buy at that level. At this point 36k seems to be a stable possibility and moving down from there would not be possible unless something big happens. It is only spiking upwards from that level.

ORDI crossed its starting price of 17$ back in may 2023 and is currently trading at an all time high. NFTs on bitcoin and BRC sounds like deja vu to me. I am not into them and will be only watching how things go on.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CoinFellow

Activity: 39
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 14, 2023, 05:58:28 AM

What do you think of the current market situation and where do you think the price of Bitcoin going next?

I don't think there will be any chances for Bitcoin ETF to be approved and that is also has been expressed on multiple forums but we can't know whether it will happen or not. Based on my assumption it will be rejected so there will be a price correction coming up and I feel it is also the reason why network is highly congested for the past few days.

In my opinion, Bitcoin ETF has it's own pros and cons. While there are many, there is one important pro and con that I can think of.
If bitcoin ETF gets approved it will bring huge market players into the crypto market which will increase the crypto market cap and send bitcoin to new heights.
But this will also bring centralization into the market since big players will be able to manipulate BTC price (may be a little bit but still).
So if bitcoin ETFs get rejected we will be on a safer side from such centralization and manipulation.

We need to have big players coming into this market now for it to gain traction and get wider acceptability.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: