Bitcoin Forum
September 30, 2024, 06:17:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Health Benefits of Gambling  (Read 2393 times)
DaNNy001

Activity: 756
Merit: 540

God is All

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2024, 08:37:22 PM

Gambling is not bad after all but addiction is, gambling has been receiving a lot of negative reactions and feedback but gambling also has a lot of health benefits associated with it but you can only get these benefits if you are a responsible gambler and you have total control of what you wage and limit your bankroll

These are some of the benefits to see more of its benefits you can read the whole article here

Can you add more besides what's written in this article?

Surprising Health Benefits of Gambling

Screenshots from: finehomesandliving.com

But when an addiction in involved this no longer becomes the case...if you are looking for something to blow off steam or reduce your stress and anxiety I wouldn't recommend gambling because if you get hooked to the lifestyle you are prone to have some health issues and one major condition is cardiac arrest,  so many young people now are having this and a lot of health practitioners are curious to know the spikes behind this. Majority of these young people either gamble or trade forex. I don't think it has any benefits

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
████████▀░░░░░░░▀████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░███████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████
██████▄░░░░░▄███▄░▄██████
██████████▀▀█████████████
████▀▄██▀░░░░▀▀▀░▀██▄▀███
███░░▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░███
████▄▄░░░░▄███▄░░░░▄▄████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀

CHIPS.GG 
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
███▀░▄░▀▀▀▀▀░▄░▀███
▄███
░▄▀░░░░░░░░░▀▄░███▄
▄███░▄░░░▄█████▄░░░▄░███▄
███░▄▀░░░███████░░░▀▄░███
███░█░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀░░░█░███
███░▀▄░▄▀░▄██▄▄░▀▄░▄▀░██
▀███
░▀░▀▄██▀░▀██▄▀░▀░██▀
▀███
░▀▄░░░░░░░░░▄▀░██▀
▀███▄
░▀░▄▄▄▄▄░▀░▄███▀
▀█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
█████████████████████████
▄▄███████▄▄
███
████████████▄
▄█▀▀▀▄
█████████▄▀▀▀█▄
▄██████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀██████▄
▄█████████████▄████████▄
████████▄███████▄████████
█████▄█████████▄██████
██▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▄▄██
▀█████████▀▀███████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
██████████████████
▀████▄███▄▄
████▀
████████████████████████
3000+
UNIQUE
GAMES
|
12+
CURRENCIES
ACCEPTED
|
VIP
REWARD
PROGRAM

Play Now  
Zigabel

Activity: 392
Merit: 194

Duelbits.com

View Profile
September 22, 2024, 09:22:07 PM

This is well said, and I agree with it completely.  Gambling for someone like myself (and of course many others) is definitely a health benefit.  It sounds silly to say that, but I do derive a good amount of entertainment from gambling, which makes me happy, fills a gap of being bored, gives me something to look forward to and be interested in etc.  But mentioned above, it has to be the right type of gambling and the right type of situation.  If losing makes you upset to the point where it brings great stress on you, or the potential for great stress..I think we are talking about a different situation entirely.
Actually it really sounds different and very much unusual to have someone saying they get some health benefits off gambling because in the literal case, it's always been negativity when talking about gambling, it's be so bad that it sounds like there's never an advantage to gambling except for the numerous disadvantages which people are mainly focused on the most and talk about almost often than they appreciate the achievement some have ever gotten gambling, just like you, I have seen some other who literally get the best form of relaxation gambling and not from other things which others would rather consider better, these set of person gamble really differently and not like the regular emotional gamblers who have given the very bad perception about gambling.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  

Jump to: