Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:46:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Timely Secret to Profit  (Read 233 times)
RioBlemz (OP)

Activity: 77
Merit: 9

View Profile
November 01, 2023, 04:17:26 PM

Timely Secret to Profit

We are in the month of November that depends on the country you find yourself. This is not new to those who has been in the financial market for a while. If you are a beginner read carefully so that you can get the content and profit from this.

We have November/December to round off the year. This has a psychological effect and a hold on the financial market because we are all humans. So stated below is what you may likely noticed;

1) Institutions and Long traders would start closing off their trades to take profit or close in little losses.
Note: Start expecting retracement but watch for the signal first. You should not stay in a trade for a longer period as the market may be inconsistent. If you buy and sell do not waste much time as there may be sudden drop or rise.

2) You will start experiencing noise expecially for hourly time frames i.e There will be much volatility upward and downward at the same time. What I am saying is that you may experience a 100% movement upward and 100% movement downward same day.
Note: A game for Scalpers. If you are a beginner timely entry to the market and timely exit is your best bet.

3) This is the most important for me. Market usually comes to rest as the year winds up.
Note: Spot the range, Pick you resistance or support and wait for a confirmation then you can engage.

For Hodler or Holders as the case may be next year is likely Haven. Keep the spirit high for patience is a virtue and it pays.
My Version- "Blessed are those who hears this words, but more blessed are those who hears this word and keep them"
Luke 11:28

Please feel free to contribute.
Alpha Marine

Activity: 546
Merit: 286

View Profile
November 01, 2023, 08:41:28 PM

For Hodler or Holders as the case may be next year is likely Haven. Keep the spirit high for patience is a virtue and it pays.

It may not be easy to hold but we've got to be patient and disciplined. We have to control our emotions.
However the price goes, we would always be tempted to sell.
If the price goes up we would be tempted to sell and take the profit because we would be scared that it might drop after this.
If the price keeps falling we might be tempted to sell and cut our losses instead of losing it all. What I know is that if we're patient enough we would be rewarded.
People talk about hodling casually, but in truth, it's ain't easy.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2023, 08:53:17 PM

Bitcoin had been volatile all year out.  Since Bitcoin is highly volatile the Bitcoin market is safe haven for the scalpers.  It is not only for this end year time.  To make not a mistake in this end of year, just continue holding, it is the best strategy for beginners and those who can't read the daily market movement.  We can also do DCA to continuously accumulate Bitcoin without the headache of timing the dip.

Holding and DCA is way easier than reading the daily movement of the market, besides we are already nearing the halving so I guess accumulating now is the best move since bullish trend is not so far away  after the halving event happen.
DVlog

Activity: 476
Merit: 212

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
November 01, 2023, 09:09:03 PM

Bitcoin had been volatile all year out.  Since Bitcoin is highly volatile the Bitcoin market is safe haven for the scalpers.  It is not only for this end year time.  To make not a mistake in this end of year, just continue holding, it is the best strategy for beginners and those who can't read the daily market movement.  We can also do DCA to continuously accumulate Bitcoin without the headache of timing the dip.

Holding and DCA is way easier than reading the daily movement of the market, besides we are already nearing the halving so I guess accumulating now is the best move since bullish trend is not so far away  after the halving event happen.

You said to get away from the market volatility we should keep holding but what if someone who hasn't invested in the market yet is a newcomer? I think what the OP is trying to say is that newcomers shouldn't be excited by seeing current positivity in the market as there can be a lot of manipulation and institutional sell off to book profits. This is the end of the year so the market can go either way. Looking for a breakout in either way can give us the opportunity to make a short term profit from the market.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
iBaba

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

Bitcoin in Niger State💯

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2023, 11:03:07 PM

You said to get away from the market volatility we should keep holding but what if someone who hasn't invested in the market yet is a newcomer? I think what the OP is trying to say is that newcomers shouldn't be excited by seeing current positivity in the market as there can be a lot of manipulation and institutional sell off to book profits. This is the end of the year so the market can go either way. Looking for a breakout in either way can give us the opportunity to make a short term profit from the market.

I think this should be a thing of worry to short term investors, that is, those who invest for the purpose of making profit then exit. Most long-term investors must have been familiar with this trend and won't expect any magic to happen in the Bitcoin market that will trigger something unfounded.

Maybe newcomers too. Since they have a shallow understanding of how these things work and may end up too excited and carried away by the current market trends. It is also an advice that you should not put all the resources you have into the Bitcoin market as the bull or bear run will end up giving you a high blood pressure, although it is something pretty much expected by experts.

Agbamoni

Activity: 336
Merit: 294

View Profile
November 01, 2023, 11:14:30 PM
Merited by Stepstowealth (2), Riginac111 (2), Ever-young (1)

Am not speaking for everyone. But a lot of persons here are not even ready to sell yet even during the end of the year. Selling is not advisable. Most of the things you have said so far is pure speculation. If anyone knows that the price will be for sure favorable during the year, then they will buy huge and always wait for it. This is a good time to control emotions, patient and greed. Since we have managed to accumulate some Bitcoin, we hope to see something great in the future.

Bitcoin had been volatile all year out. 

This year we have experience less volatile from Bitcoin. And it has highly affected those who trade day to day because they cannot make any profit since they depend on the volatility to trade. Below I shared a chart for more references.

Source link to the image - Here

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Rockstarguy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 588

God is great

View Profile
November 01, 2023, 11:31:55 PM

It may not be easy to hold but we've got to be patient and disciplined. We have to control our emotions.
However the price goes, we would always be tempted to sell.
If the price goes up we would be tempted to sell and take the profit because we would be scared that it might drop after this.
If the price keeps falling we might be tempted to sell and cut our losses instead of losing it all. What I know is that if we're patient enough we would be rewarded.
People talk about hodling casually, but in truth, it's ain't easy.

From the movement of market price it can been seen that we are getting into the bull market,  This must be a good reason why should be able to hodl to catch up a better profit. The price at which bitcoin now won't be the highest as bull market,  so even if volatility affects the market and it falls in price it doesn't mean it will keep continuing dropping in price , it is just volatility which fall of price will still take place so no need to be in panic and sell off. This is the best time to keep patience and take away fear to keep hodling no matter what happens in the market because their will be things that will take place that can make one to be panic.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Zigabel

Activity: 266
Merit: 154

Duelbits.com

View Profile
November 02, 2023, 12:22:01 AM

Timely Secret to Profit
2) You will start experiencing noise expecially for hourly time frames i.e There will be much volatility upward and downward at the same time. What I am saying is that you may experience a 100% movement upward and 100% movement downward same day.
Note: A game for Scalpers. If you are a beginner timely entry to the market and timely exit is your best bet.

3) This is the most important for me. Market usually comes to rest as the year winds up.
Note: Spot the range, Pick you resistance or support and wait for a confirmation then you can engage.

My Version- "Blessed are those who hears this words, but more blessed are those who hears this word and keep them"

Some experience you will have with the market around this time of the year will be Ranging, the market will mostly be ranging between certain support and resistance because of lack of volatility, in such case trade on the shorter time frame but make sure the rang occured at the long time frame so if you go in on the short time frame before it reverse you must have made some profit from the slightest movement the market made.

Another common scenario has to be with spikes, especially when big investors are gradually pulling out of the market or closing out positions as you stated, you begin to see so much fall I'm prices and cause too many of downward movements. Pulling out of funds and closing position is most common amongst long term position holders as they will begin to take profit and wind-up for the year to prepare for the coming year, but you can still make money from such market especially if you trade on shorter time frame but then don't allow your trades linger for too long. For HoDLers it's advisable you leave your assets at this time regardless of the price you see I'm your portfolio as it just a reaction to market situation and not the permanent price of your assets, they will definitely get you back in profit by the opening of the next year.

BlackBoss_

Activity: 644
Merit: 404

Rollbit is for you. Take $RLB token!

View Profile
November 02, 2023, 12:54:38 AM

1) Institutions and Long traders would start closing off their trades to take profit or close in little losses.
Note: Start expecting retracement but watch for the signal first. You should not stay in a trade for a longer period as the market may be inconsistent. If you buy and sell do not waste much time as there may be sudden drop or rise.
If you are fearful of sudden drop or rise, you should not trade from Spot to Margin and Futures. Especially with Margin and Futures trading, sudden big movements of price can cause liquidations against your position and collateral.

It's good to hold and wait for a next year with a bull market to take profit.

You can not get rich by taking profit in November or December but I am sure you will have better price to take profit, bigger profit, next year.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
dansus021
Copper Member

Activity: 2016
Merit: 922

Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2023, 01:43:12 AM

According to a site like CoinGlass November and December will be a bleed months tho is not as sad as September did unless the price can up after halving occurs.
But Recent news about ETF made the bitcoin drive crazy in October I think we might see a slight correction or sideways in 30-35K.

I hope the price can break the 40K level but it is hard to do so after huge pump haha

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
RioBlemz (OP)

Activity: 77
Merit: 9

View Profile
November 02, 2023, 09:48:28 AM

According to a site like CoinGlass November and December will be a bleed months tho is not as sad as September did unless the price can up after halving occurs.
But Recent news about ETF made the bitcoin drive crazy in October I think we might see a slight correction or sideways in 30-35K.

I hope the price can break the 40K level but it is hard to do so after huge pump haha

You know most times we speak beyond speculations. In the sense that the market represent human behavior and there is a lot of inconsistences attach to behavioral pattern especially with regards to profit. So my advice is that you do not expect much but keep your eyes open. I just wanted those who don't know to be ware that this things happens so they will not be caught off guard. 
EarnOnVictor

Activity: 686
Merit: 609

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 02, 2023, 11:12:55 AM

I can only tag this heresy as propaganda that is often ill-conceived and misleading to others who are new to the financial market world. I thought this kind of heresy was no more in circulation, well, it could still freak those who are new to the market.

November/December are like any other months of the year, the market is dynamic and highly unpredictable, who could have thought that October would be a very good month for Bitcoin? That's the market for you, it doesn't give that perfect room for anyone to read it absolutely, if not, everybody would have been making insane money in November/December every year just as people are waiting for Halving in Bitcoin which has not failed.

As for your reason, do not forget that this is not a company closing the book and auditing the account for the year, many of those companies with big investments and whales are in long-term positions that crossing to another year will not alter.

My advice is for you to be more speculative and managerial in your trading following the prevailing market condition at all times and forget such a heresy exists.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
348Judah

Activity: 728
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 02, 2023, 11:23:40 AM

When you have a target, then pursue after it and make sure that you got the best experience out of every situation, we know that next year is going to be a profitable year, but this doesn't mean that this present dispensation isn't profitable as well, some are quitely making their own profit this way the market is appearing since they know what they are targeting, another big opportunity is over the halving coming next year, investors are going to also have a pump in the market and there will be profitable investment at the course, but before then, we have to sit tight and work hard on how to make this a reality by knowing what we are doing and doing the right and perfect thing.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Broadanbig

Activity: 448
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 02, 2023, 11:38:13 AM

This is very interesting mate. I believe newbies and other members here can take Cognizance of this post you have made here. Normally towards the end of the year many businesses, traders and others as  well take note and records of their ledger for the year before it ends so in that case there is every possibility of the market would be at a standstill when that time comes and moreover, it is end of year so it is expected that such should happen within the festive period. Although I have not really taken observations about this particular aspect OP mentioned but I noticed something of this nature last year ending possibly it would still repeat itself this year again and so on.

Razmirraz

Activity: 1288
Merit: 405

View Profile
November 02, 2023, 12:16:13 PM

Beginner investors must activate alert mode if they want to enter the Bitcoin market when market conditions are entering bullish, those who are just starting to invest are very vulnerable to worries, especially when dumping is occurring. Patience always guides investors in a better direction, maintaining assets when the market is bearish is not as easy as one might imagine, especially for those who are just starting to invest.
Investors must determine their investment direction so that they are not easily tempted when prices are rising and do not waver in their stance when prices are falling. Discipline in investing will determine the results you want to achieve.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Wakate

Activity: 994
Merit: 525

fillippone - Winner contest Pizza 2022

View Profile
November 02, 2023, 01:09:28 PM

Just like op had explained, this is a time when we have to be careful and be observant in any business we are doing or want to invest in. There are group of scammers and hackers that have made plans on how much they will be getting from illegal practices before the year runs out. Some will create new crypto projects and launch them just to steal from investors of their hard earn money. This is time we need to scrutinize any investment we are planning to out our money. There are wicked people in the market that would not spare our mistakes or whatever.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
suzanne5223

Activity: 2632
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2023, 08:49:58 PM

[snip]

I don't agree with the CoinGlass info because this year November and December markets may be different due to the Bitcoin spot ETF which some people are saying it may be approved this month, the level downtrend in real estate, and the possibility of banks collapsing which could trigger the cash inflow into cryptocurrency because alot of people will seek for an alternative means.

sunsilk

Activity: 2926
Merit: 620

View Profile
November 02, 2023, 10:15:45 PM

I find it vague with the usage of the bible verse.

Anyway, if you need to take profits then just do it and there's no need for you to take the confirmation from any other signals that you might be setting for yourself.

Yes, next year is going to be likely a better year that what we have now. But if the situation wants you to take profit and you need it, there's no need for you to have doubts.

Just make sure that you'll still get back the sold ones or you're not going to sell everything that you hold. Either this year or next year, whichever is comfortable to you. Do not forget to take profit but as said, if you're patient, wait for the next bull run.

Spaceman1000$

Activity: 532
Merit: 166

View Profile
November 02, 2023, 11:07:51 PM

Timely Secret to Profit

We are in the month of November that depends on the country you find yourself. This is not new to those who has been in the financial market for a while. If you are a beginner read carefully so that you can get the content and profit from this.

We have November/December to round off the year. This has a psychological effect and a hold on the financial market because we are all humans. So stated below is what you may likely noticed;

No matter the times and the season, it is always difficult to predict the crypto market, so even if we are coming to the end of the year, you cannot say categorically that it will go this way or the other way, which ever direction the trade's Will go will be determined by the market forces. So it's best you observe the market yourself and pick your trading pattern, but not with the Idea of season interference like the year is coming to an end kind of analysis.

Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1867

View Profile
November 03, 2023, 12:44:49 AM

The Bitcoin market doesn't rest. That's true even on weekends or at night or during the upcoming holiday season. It's always open. Although the Novembers and Decembers in the past couple of years closed in the negative, we cannot accurately tell that it will be the same this year. And there isn't really a solid pattern from which we can generalize that the last two months of every year would be negative. I think we are in exciting times. I'm expecting the prices to generally go up.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: