Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:54:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Timely Secret to Profit  (Read 231 times)
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4152

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2023, 04:59:31 AM

For Hodler or Holders as the case may be next year is likely Haven. Keep the spirit high for patience is a virtue and it pays.
My Version- "Blessed are those who hears this words, but more blessed are those who hears this word and keep them"
Luke 11:28

Hodling pays, and as an investor or trader you should have known when you're exiting the market already before you enter the market. The end of the year always comes with an expectation of the market closing as people celebrate the festivals but that should also give you an opportunity to be buying more during this period instead of following the crowd and selling. Next year is the year when Bitcoin halving is happening so there's no benefits in selling just because it's the end of the year. How certain are you that you'll be able to catch the next wave before the market starts moving.

I would say we continue holding and wait for the bull market fully, institutional  investors can do whatever they want but we don't have to follow their path, you won't lose if you don't sell so even though the market drops this festive periods, we should just have it at the back of our mind that I'll be just a short period drop as certainly the price of Bitcoin will start raising when the festivals are over as investors anticipate the bull market that's coming.

The scenario is different for traders as closing your trade will be the ideal thing to do to avoid losses as we don't know how far the price of Bitcoin will drop or mightn't drop but that's not a risk to take since you're not Hodling although you should consider this strategy instead of trading as Hodling would be more profitable.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
adultcrypto

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2023, 09:04:17 AM

1) Institutions and Long traders would start closing off their trades to take profit or close in little losses.
For the currency market, you are right, institutional investors do close their positions as the year ends, the reason there is usually low liquidity and volatility around the holiday period. However, I don't know if this also happens in the cryptocurrency market since institutional investors are yet to be fully established in the cryptocurrency market. Maybe when the Bitcoin ETF is approved, we will begin to see that. In addition, Bitcoin have always maintained bullish tendency at the end of the year leading to halving; in other words, the bullish moves usually start towards the end of the year before halving and it usually sustained to the halving year and beyond. This year will not be different because we are already seeing footprint of the bulls.

RioBlemz (OP)

Activity: 77
Merit: 9

View Profile
November 03, 2023, 10:55:35 AM

The Bitcoin market doesn't rest. That's true even on weekends or at night or during the upcoming holiday season. It's always open.

Looking at your ranking I trust you are experience in the financial market. As long as Humans have been trading even as far back to the Japanese trade of rice I can say boldly there is no financial market that does not rest. I did not say you should agree with me but do well to fact check on this matter.

A market may be open 24/7 for all doesn't mean there is engagement. Once you see a Range and a consolidation for a period know that the factor I made mention is in effect. Parameters to check to confirm my assertion are; Volume, Volatility and liquidity. You will see a clear difference.

Although the Novembers and Decembers in the past couple of years closed in the negative, we cannot accurately tell that it will be the same this year. And there isn't really a solid pattern from which we can generalize that the last two months of every year would be negative.

You are correct we cannot generalized. However, history repeats itself but I have not said or I will not say that it will end in negative. I only advice that we should be very observant pick your support or resistance carefully and profit from it.

I think we are in exciting times. I'm expecting the prices to generally go up.
I also anticipate a better outcome
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1857

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
November 03, 2023, 12:49:46 PM

The Bitcoin market doesn't rest. That's true even on weekends or at night or during the upcoming holiday season. It's always open.

Looking at your ranking I trust you are experience in the financial market. As long as Humans have been trading even as far back to the Japanese trade of rice I can say boldly there is no financial market that does not rest. I did not say you should agree with me but do well to fact check on this matter.

A market may be open 24/7 for all doesn't mean there is engagement. Once you see a Range and a consolidation for a period know that the factor I made mention is in effect. Parameters to check to confirm my assertion are; Volume, Volatility and liquidity. You will see a clear difference.

My rank doesn't actually mean much. Surely, there are members here who have lower ranks but have much more knowledge and wisdom than me.

Anyway, trading is probably as old as humanity. But we're talking of crypto here. Such market isn't the conventional market. Yes, we need to fact check on this. I'm interested to know the bases of your claim. As for mine, you can check the data here: https://data.bitcoinity.org/markets/volume/5y?c=e&t=b.

You will see there that the months of November and December, the closing months of each year, aren't necessarily the months when trading takes a rest. Yes, the year winds up in these months, but it doesn't mean lesser activity in the crypto market. As a matter of fact, the volume even increased in the past Novembers and Decembers.

Although the Novembers and Decembers in the past couple of years closed in the negative, we cannot accurately tell that it will be the same this year. And there isn't really a solid pattern from which we can generalize that the last two months of every year would be negative.

You are correct we cannot generalized. However, history repeats itself but I have not said or I will not say that it will end in negative. I only advice that we should be very observant pick your support or resistance carefully and profit from it.

If history repeats itself, then whether the price of Bitcoin in November and December is in red or in green, that's still history repeating as there were both red and green Novembers and Decembers in the past.

Yes, support and resistance are two of the most important things that traders need to locate. To those who aren't very good in charting though, keep hodling. Hodlers may be rewarded more than traders in the end.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
November 04, 2023, 05:01:10 PM

Note: A game for Scalpers. If you are a beginner timely entry to the market and timely exit is your best bet.
Beginners will barely be able to do that because they usually tend to be both, panic sellers and panic buyers. They get confused when they see that the market has already gone up to an extent and they FOMO and buy, and the market starts declining from that point. As soon as they see it going down further, they start selling being afraid of losing all their money. So, newbies need more basic knowledge before they get into all these things and so many technical details.

I always say that a newbie must focus on learning the basics before they get involved with real trades. If they feel that they've learned everything and now they are ready to enter the market, they should first try their knowledge and skills using a demo account just to see and understand whether they've actually learned everything or if their guesses and predictions are still going wrong.

Woodie

Activity: 1806
Merit: 871

Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2023, 06:41:31 PM

Note: Start expecting retracement but watch for the signal first. You should not stay in a trade for a longer period as the market may be inconsistent.
This sounds like information coming from a currency trader as this is what's expected to happen as the big banks windup for the holidays..

And just so you know markets don't always have to retrace and it takes the right sentiment to push price up and crypto being speculative doesn't usually follow currency behaviour.

2) You will start experiencing noise expecially for hourly time frames i.e There will be much volatility upward and downward at the same time. What I am saying is that you may experience a 100% movement upward and 100% movement downward same day.
I don't buy this noise business you talk of on the hourly... anybody that trades on this timeframe will agree that timeframes starting from the 15 minutes and above usually filters out noise and people that trade these higher timeframes like the hourly are actually swing traders and not intraday or scalpers who want to be in and out of the markets as soon as possible..unless you meant a much lower timeframe than what's written Smiley

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
RioBlemz (OP)

Activity: 77
Merit: 9

View Profile
November 04, 2023, 07:15:54 PM

My rank doesn't actually mean much. Surely, there are members here who have lower ranks but have much more knowledge and wisdom than me.

Anyway, trading is probably as old as humanity. But we're talking of crypto here. Such market isn't the conventional market. Yes, we need to fact check on this. I'm interested to know the bases of your claim. As for mine, you can check the data here: https://data.bitcoinity.org/markets/volume/5y?c=e&t=b.

You will see there that the months of November and December, the closing months of each year, aren't necessarily the months when trading takes a rest. Yes, the year winds up in these months, but it doesn't mean lesser activity in the crypto market. As a matter of fact, the volume even increased in the past Novembers and Decembers.

If history repeats itself, then whether the price of Bitcoin in November and December is in red or in green, that's still history repeating as there were both red and green Novembers and Decembers in the past.

Yes, support and resistance are two of the most important things that traders need to locate. To those who aren't very good in charting though, keep hodling. Hodlers may be rewarded more than traders in the end.

Your rank on this community matters to me I don't know of other person. However, I noticed you did not do a correlation even from the source you shared i.e this one https://data.bitcoinity.org/markets/volume/5y?
There was no liquidity or I did not see it in your source if not I would have prove my point further. However, as at December there was a drop in volatility and it maintained and took a pick up as 2023 opens. We are supposed to use 3 parameters to come to conclusion but correlate with the volume you pointed out at as that time. The monthly chart just sum up, you can go to weekly to see clearly. Then tell me if there was no resting point before continuation. This does not just happen in ending of the year but also occur sometimes along the month.

Check the stock chart, FX (commodity or currency, cryptocurrency etc. by observation you will see before correction there is a resting point then reversal as occasion may serve in different market.  Another important thing to know about is the market cycles that affect Financial market.
Few sources that talks on this include;
https://www.investopedia.com/trading/market-cycles-key-maximum-returns/

https://www.pwc.com/gx/en/financial-services/publications/assets/global-financial-market-liquidity-study.pdf

This is my humble submission.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: