Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:19:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Achieving a milestone is something of mind  (Read 394 times)
lovesmayfamilis
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 4288

✿♥‿♥✿

View Profile
November 06, 2023, 08:33:14 AM

For the challenging aspect, I may reach full member and I still have a challenge,, the challenge I'm talking is not about forum ranking is about phone I do use to login my forum account,  I use phone not my  a laptop, right now I'm using different phones to  login when I have  the opportunity to borrow from people I know.

Wow, OP, you are seriously at risk of losing your account or being hacked, which is tantamount to changing the owner of the forum account. If you have no choice and are forced to use someone else's phone, always log out of your account, remembering to erase your browsing history and cookies. If the person who temporarily gives you the phone is also a forum user, you will one day have problems with alternative accounts, especially if you participate in subscription companies and mistakenly log into a friend's account. In addition, if the owner of the phone actively surfs the Internet, a problem may arise with the theft of your password from the forum. Strive to be the sole owner of the gadget.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Riginac111 (OP)

Activity: 195
Merit: 104

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 06, 2023, 12:56:57 PM
Merited by lovesmayfamilis (1)

For the challenging aspect, I may reach full member and I still have a challenge,, the challenge I'm talking is not about forum ranking is about phone I do use to login my forum account,  I use phone not my  a laptop, right now I'm using different phones to  login when I have  the opportunity to borrow from people I know.

Wow, OP, you are seriously at risk of losing your account or being hacked, which is tantamount to changing the owner of the forum account. If you have no choice and are forced to use someone else's phone, always log out of your account, remembering to erase your browsing history and cookies. If the person who temporarily gives you the phone is also a forum user, you will one day have problems with alternative accounts, especially if you participate in subscription companies and mistakenly log into a friend's account. In addition, if the owner of the phone actively surfs the Internet, a problem may arise with the theft of your password from the forum. Strive to be the sole owner of the gadget.
I appreciate your kindness and advice because I have known what I don't know but whenever I finished with their phone I always logout my account, andi have being planning to get new phone for myself so that I will not be exposing my password in different phones because one day I may lose my login details and someone I use the phone may change it, thanks for passing this information to me I'm much excited in this formation, may some of us like new users do same thing I do but they are not aware of the implications in future,  maybe reading this information they may adjust from doing same

_BlackStar
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1228

View Profile
November 06, 2023, 11:34:44 PM

-snip-
I appreciate your kindness and advice because I have known what I don't know but whenever I finished with their phone I always logout my account, andi have being planning to get new phone for myself so that I will not be exposing my password in different phones because one day I may lose my login details and someone I use the phone may change it,
Of course - work hard and get what you want. You just need to maintain this enthusiasm well and increase your consistency and knowledge as much as possible. You are not too far from a new rank [full member] which might give you the opportunity to make money on this forum. Join the signature campaign once you qualify - hopefully your plans to have your own phone are successful in on time.

To be honest it's very rare for me to find someone not having their own cell phone in this era - of course it's surprising although I never know what your and your family's financial situation is like. Keep your enthusiasm and don't give up - do your best and always keep yourself safe.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
letteredhub

Activity: 518
Merit: 202

My privacy, my right.

View Profile
November 07, 2023, 11:26:03 AM

I stand in this precious time to congratulate myself for achieving my first milestone despite that theirs many milestones to achieve but at least I have counted 1 and others shall be achieve later

It is said that in a journey the hardest step to make is the first step of the journey and now you have taken the first step which makes the other steps ahead a bit easy for you to achieve. Obstacles are a stepping stone it depends on how we react to it, the result we get when we respond to an obstacle on our journey is a pure reflection of how we response to that obstacle (the ailment and loss of phone). Congrats see you on your next prospective ranking.
Billo_

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 30, 2023, 11:58:20 PM

I stand in this precious time to congratulate myself for achieving my first milestone despite that theirs many milestones to achieve but at least I have counted 1 and others shall be achieve later

It is said that in a journey the hardest step to make is the first step of the journey and now you have taken the first step which makes the other steps ahead a bit easy for you to achieve. Obstacles are a stepping stone it depends on how we react to it, the result we get when we respond to an obstacle on our journey is a pure reflection of how we response to that obstacle (the ailment and loss of phone). Congrats see you on your next prospective ranking.
Very true.
Finding enough motivation to start is a very difficult task but for every step, we take after, it's starting to get easier, we just need to make a decision to start.
Like you've said, we might experience some difficulties but solving all of these will just make us more experienced and we'll be able to master more difficult challenges.
Keep reading, keep educating, keep listening to advice.  Smiley
Razmirraz

Activity: 1274
Merit: 405

View Profile
December 01, 2023, 02:30:46 AM

Congratulations on your achievement in achieving Member rank, continue to struggle by increasing your insight to achieve a higher rank than what you have achieved. Here it doesn't count who registers quickly, he is the one who is first in a higher rank. There are certain requirements for rank up, make these requirements a challenge for you to achieve your goals. There are so many processes that must be gone through, one of the challenges that most often discourages other users is the merit system.

Actually, merit is not difficult to obtain as long as you are able to produce quality, constructive and innovative posts. The generosity of more senior members will help you speed up reaching a new rank. Keep trying by motivating yourself so you can reach a higher rank, you can definitely do it.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Shenanigan

Activity: 42
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 03, 2023, 12:55:29 PM

Does this topic exactly correspond to the Reputation section?
I thought that only bad deeds were discussed here
SmartGold01

Activity: 686
Merit: 731

Don't joke with my Daughter

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2023, 04:39:51 PM

Ranking up is like a moral booster that gives someone more energy to be creative and constructive, at this point you feels more happy even though you would want to backslide you will remember the next rank to achieve then you will pump in more strength to make sure you are achieving them. Sometimes it's very hard to grow a new account than already established account that has gained at least 5 to 10 merits because you are being filled with positive mindset to achieve the nearest rank and this also made me to flash back how I all started here it was like a hell to me but as times goes I became more curious to just have a taste of the next rank but guess what?

Nothing changes the only thing there is that, you are gradually increasing in your post quality and also discovering things you don't  know as then and you are because less worried about moving to the next rank because there were something you missed at the beginning which you would like to fill up later or sooner that's why whenever a newbies get here what they think is merits but without knowing that merits isn't the ultimate goal rather discovery and knowledge plays a crucial role in our life over here in btt.

But still I will say congratulations to your achievement hoping to see you smiling at your full member rank because I can see you are just few merits away from it.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀