Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:12:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin, when to buy  (Read 1007 times)
Issa56

Activity: 1372
Merit: 908

View Profile
January 24, 2024, 09:20:07 PM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (3)

The question of when to buy Bitcoin should not be the problem, we should have the mindset of buying Bitcoin when the price is low so that we can decide to sell when the price goes up which is one of the ways we can make profits from the market.
Most of the people that are always serious online asking when to buy bitcoin are not really to invest in bitcoin, they are just wasting time. Most of them know that they are supposed to buy when bitcoin is down, but they won’t buy because no matter how low bitcoin goes, they will always want it to go lower, even if bitcoin hit $1, some people won’t still buy, and most of them will come online and be asking when to buy bitcoin. The funniest part is that if bitcoin starts pumping, those people are still the ones that will be online complaining they missed out.

For us to grab from the bull market, it is good for us to try and buy some Bitcoin now when the price is still ranging so that we can sell when the price finally goes up.
We are all expecting a bull run after the halving, actually, nobody is confident about when the bull run will start, but we are all hoping it will be soon. If you want to accumulate bitcoin, it’s better you do that now. I can still say the bitcoin price is still low now, but if you don’t accumulate now, don’t end up complaining later in the future that you missed out because you had the opportunity to invest but didn't.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
God bless u

Activity: 322
Merit: 109

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 25, 2024, 05:47:35 AM

The question of when to buy Bitcoin should not be the problem, we should have the mindset of buying Bitcoin when the price is low so that we can decide to sell when the price goes up which is one of the ways we can make profits from the market.
Most of the people that are always serious online asking when to buy bitcoin are not really to invest in bitcoin, they are just wasting time. Most of them know that they are supposed to buy when bitcoin is down, but they won’t buy because no matter how low bitcoin goes, they will always want it to go lower, even if bitcoin hit $1, some people won’t still buy, and most of them will come online and be asking when to buy bitcoin. The funniest part is that if bitcoin starts pumping, those people are still the ones that will be online complaining they missed out.

For us to grab from the bull market, it is good for us to try and buy some Bitcoin now when the price is still ranging so that we can sell when the price finally goes up.
We are all expecting a bull run after the halving, actually, nobody is confident about when the bull run will start, but we are all hoping it will be soon. If you want to accumulate bitcoin, it’s better you do that now. I can still say the bitcoin price is still low now, but if you don’t accumulate now, don’t end up complaining later in the future that you missed out because you had the opportunity to invest but didn't.
The price of bitcoin is very great right now it is going to be what it is right now if I get it for 38k it will give me a lot of profit because I have done my analysis which is what I estimate the price of bitcoin to be 62k. It's going to touch down soon so I'll get a lot of benefit if I just hold it for three months.
If I've bought it I'll hope for 62k if it comes down then I I'll take it more if it doesn't go down, if it just goes up, I won't sell it before 62k.

cryptoWODL

Activity: 238
Merit: 216

View Profile
January 25, 2024, 08:37:23 AM
Merited by Litzki1990 (1)

The price of bitcoin is very great right now it is going to be what it is right now if I get it for 38k it will give me a lot of profit

A few days ago you might have missed that opportunity because a few days ago the price of bitcoin reached 39 thousand dollars and you can buy bitcoins if you want. But still the price of Bitcoin has not increased much. The price of Bitcoin has only reached 40 thousand dollars. You still have a great opportunity to buy Bitcoin.

because I have done my analysis which is what I estimate the price of bitcoin to be 62k. It's going to touch down soon so I'll get a lot of benefit if I just hold it for three months.
I don't know how many bitcoins you have purchased at once. If you buy a bitcoin I think you can get good profit when the price of bitcoin reaches 62 thousand. But if you buy bitcoin with small amount of money i.e. $100 or $200 and keep it only for three months I think you can't expect good profit. Investing in bitcoins must be hold for a long time otherwise no one can expect good profits.

Zanab247

Activity: 1190
Merit: 122

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 25, 2024, 06:39:31 PM

Quote from: Mate2237
When the price of bitcoin is increasing, it is good for you to use DCA to buy bitcoin but if the price very low and the bottom of the dip then you don't need to use the mathematical method of DCA but to purchase any amount at that time and hodle for the long term investment. So with the two methods I mentioned just now there is no time and period to buy bitcoin but all time. But if you meet the price at the dip time then it is your best if luck.

They suggested it for you because it is easier to get into the paradigm.
It will be very hard for you to miss it when you succeeded to buy in the bear and hodl till bull run, I will advise you to buy when the price is very low like what we are about to experience again in the bear market and, if you can prepare the money to get it right when the price fall back to your satisfaction.

Don't forget that the market price can change at anytime but if you are truly ready to buy reliable coins from the market, let it be BTC or Ethereum because it will not take you a long time before you will start making profits from it.

Lukmanfirdaus1

Activity: 224
Merit: 37

hallo world ^_^

View Profile
January 25, 2024, 06:57:48 PM

Honestly, I personally have never used any analysis to buy bitcoin, I can't answer when is the right time to buy bitcoin, because I just keep buying and accumulating my bitcoin. if there is unused money I always buy bitcoin, because I save bitcoin for the long term. One thing I believe so far, bitcoin has not touched its ath, it will continue and I also don't know when it will end, but if you ask the target , maybe I'll stop at $1 million dollars. Yes, please laugh, but I am optimistic that Bitcoin will reach that price.
Essential10

Activity: 308
Merit: 81

View Profile
January 26, 2024, 02:57:47 AM

The price of bitcoin is very great right now it is going to be what it is right now if I get it for 38k it will give me a lot of profit because I have done my analysis which is what I estimate the price of bitcoin to be 62k. It's going to touch down soon so I'll get a lot of benefit if I just hold it for three months.
If I've bought it I'll hope for 62k if it comes down then I I'll take it more if it doesn't go down, if it just goes up, I won't sell it before 62k.
For a couple of days the price of Bitcoin has been going up and down a bit from $40k. Bitcoin has taken a lot of correction in the span of two and a half weeks, from now on you can invest in Bitcoin, $38k can be gone in one or two days. As the price of Bitcoin is close to $40k not so much far from $38k. Anyway don't miss the moment, you can dive right now to invest in Bitcoin. If you invest and hold for a few months after the bitcoin halving I expect you to get over $62k. It is also possible that Bitcoin will be reaches its ATH, just buy and hold.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Negotiation

Activity: 1050
Merit: 262

Need a Helping hand? https://tinyurl.com/2p94uabm

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2024, 03:18:50 AM

There is no obligation to buy bitcoins, you just have to think that every time you invest a little bit, you will find yourself at a very profitable level after a while.
Bitcoin investment plans are often long-winded. But the matter of investment is completely your personal matter. When you have enough money you will invest and when your income is less then you will reduce the amount of investment.

Even if someone started investing $100 per week into BTC near the top of the first 2021 peak and through the second 2021 peak, and he continued to invest consistently and persistently that $100 every week for the past 3 years, he would be profitable right now since he would have had invested right around $15,700 and he would have 0.558 BTC ** (which would be worth around $22,320), and personally, I think that would be a great place to be for a person with that level of a discretionary/disposable budget..

**[b]Edited:[/b] Here is the link for DCA of $100 per week for last 3 years https://dcabtc.com?sd=2021-01-24&sda=custom&f=weekly&d=3_years&ac=10000&c=true

You can check out his advice it might be good for you.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2024, 09:00:44 AM

So my question is when is the best time to buy Bitcoin?

The market crash a few days ago may have made many people a little disappointed but if the OP asked this I have a personal reason to explain, bitcoin has a limited supply and why try buying from now on and BTC is not a hidden gem anymore.

However, in this sideways condition, trading is actually very difficult and to get even a small profit we need to hold the position for several days. Now. For BTC, in my opinion, you don't need to spend that much effort, just buy it and hold it for a period of 3-5 years at least, then you will really feel the results.
Promocodeudo

Activity: 392
Merit: 185

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2024, 05:16:07 PM

Before knowing when is the best time to invest, first you need to be sure how much you know about investing. In addition to knowing how much you know about investing, we also need to know whether you have enough money to invest. If a person does not know enough about investment and if he does not have the financial support to invest then it is better to refrain from investing because you should invest the amount of money you can lose and should not invest more than that. Investing a certain amount of money will have a direct impact on your lifestyle. If you have good idea about investment and if you have good financial support then you can start your investment now. If you start investing now you will surely get good from this investment in future because the market is quite positive now and the market will go better in future.

Exactly, knowing some aspect of bitcoin before investing will help a potential investor, you don't just invest your fund into something you know nothing about, you might end up referring such a move, though people still make this kind of mistake because of what they have heard about a commodity, they will decide to invest just like that without thorough investigation about how such system works.

Knowing the best time to invest is not a bad idea, but my question becomes, is there any best time to invest in bitcoin for me everytime is good, emphatically bitcoin is volatile in nature which I know every bitcoiner is conversant with such word, if we say that people should buy or invest when price dips, what if it continue dipping, I think the best time to invest is when you have the fund because if you have the money and wait until the price dips you might end up being discouraged.

odunybiz

Activity: 630
Merit: 122

Epsiloan Protocol

View Profile
February 02, 2024, 11:22:11 PM

Honestly, I personally have never used any analysis to buy bitcoin, I can't answer when is the right time to buy bitcoin, because I just keep buying and accumulating my bitcoin. if there is unused money I always buy bitcoin, because I save bitcoin for the long term. One thing I believe so far, bitcoin has not touched its ath, it will continue and I also don't know when it will end, but if you ask the target , maybe I'll stop at $1 million dollars. Yes, please laugh, but I am optimistic that Bitcoin will reach that price.

This is seriously a great method to accumulate BTC. One of the reason why people don't buy Bitcoin is because of the high price value but most people has forgotten that a drop in bowl everyday will fill up the bowl one day. Buying gradually what you can avoid on regular basis can make you accumulate what you don't even expect. So, everytime is a good moment to buy BTC if you are a long term investor.

Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
February 02, 2024, 11:52:41 PM

If you know the real value and potentials of bitcoin, you will jump to conclusion that everyday is the best time to buy bitcoin, regardless if you do it through DCA or all in buying, that depends already on your own preference. Most likely that bitcoin halving is fast approaching, then we should hurriedly prepare our bitcoin portfolio so that we can still drive the hype when bitcoin halving suddenly enters the market and make significant changes afterwards.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
arjunmujay

Activity: 686
Merit: 163

Cashback 15%

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2024, 01:23:34 AM

If you know the real value and potentials of bitcoin, you will jump to conclusion that everyday is the best time to buy bitcoin, regardless if you do it through DCA or all in buying, that depends already on your own preference. Most likely that bitcoin halving is fast approaching, then we should hurriedly prepare our bitcoin portfolio so that we can still drive the hype when bitcoin halving suddenly enters the market and make significant changes afterwards.
considering that the current price of bitcoin is high compared to the price several months or years ago, DCA is very appropriate for those who don't have a lot of money to buy bitcoin in full. Even though you only buy fractions, over time they will become a whole coin.

As for when is the right time, if you look at the market timeline, the price of Bitcoin continues to increase from year to year. By looking at that, it's really worth buying at any time. Moreover, the Bitcoin halving will happen soon. It's not too late to buy and get more profits when the halving occurs.

Dimitri94

Activity: 742
Merit: 157

View Profile
February 03, 2024, 02:17:13 AM

The growth of Bitcoin over years have made it one of the most sorted after asset in the world right now and to me it's a lifetime opportunity that needed to be seized,

Many people that have been into the industry before I even came in have mostly suggested the DCA method, some advice I allowed it to drop to my convenience price before I buy.
Long-term bearsness of Bitcoin will certainly be bullish, but many are reluctant to risk investing in high volatility. In this situation DCA plays an important role in Bitcoin holdings by reducing that risk to an investor. On the one hand it reduces the risk and on the other hand it gives every opportunity to increase the Bitcoin portfolio. DCA is the best strategy for those who are preparing for long-term holdings of Bitcoin. None of us know when Bitcoin will rise and fall. However, by following this method, the investor can remain risk-free regardless of the rise and fall of the price.

I think every dip is the best time to hold bitcoin. Those who understand the importance of Bitcoin will definitely try to utilize the most of the dips. Bitcoin's current price is also a good time to buy according to it's potentiality.
MIner1448

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
February 03, 2024, 08:13:02 AM

The choice to buy Bitcoin depends on many factors and objectives. I would advise you to keep an eye on the whales, if they are draining bitcoins, then you can’t enter the market, if you can’t buy either, then they are speculating on its price, so that they can then cut off the profit from the hamsters. In general, a lot of factors depend on buying Bitcoin.
Mayor of ogba

Activity: 294
Merit: 163

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 03, 2024, 09:18:15 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2024, 10:39:53 AM by Mayor of ogba
Merited by Litzki1990 (2), Promocodeudo (2)

The growth of Bitcoin over years have made it one of the most sorted after asset in the world right now and to me it's a lifetime opportunity that needed to be seized,

Many people that have been into the industry before I even came in have mostly suggested the DCA method, some advice I allowed it to drop to my convenience price before I buy.

As a newbie I feel the DCA method is the best base on my own perspective of looking at it on the long term, I don't know if anyone have any better opinion? Because I believe in the hype that  this forum is filled with knowledgeable people about cryptocurrency.
As a newbie, stick with accumulating bitcoin with the DCA strategy at regular intervals because the DCA strategy will help to control the volatility of bitcoin in your bitcoin investment. Buying the bitcoin dip might give a wrong impression that will make you hate bitcoin, and you will never want to invest in bitcoin again because, as a newbie, if you buy the dip and it continues dipping, you will be upset that this is not what you were expecting from bitcoin and be forced to sell your bitcoin even though you are at a loss. Also, before you start accumulating your bitcoin, make sure you have a source of income that will allow you to save an emergency fund you will use to take care of your financial needs, so that you will not depend on your bitcoin investment to sort them out.

2Pizza410000BTC

Activity: 364
Merit: 190

View Profile
February 03, 2024, 02:27:58 PM

The choice to buy Bitcoin depends on many factors and objectives. I would advise you to keep an eye on the whales, if they are draining bitcoins, then you can’t enter the market, if you can’t buy either, then they are speculating on its price, so that they can then cut off the profit from the hamsters. In general, a lot of factors depend on buying Bitcoin.
I don't think there's any need to watch the whales to invest in Bitcoin. Investing in Bitcoin always requires your own effort. If you aim to invest in Bitcoin then you can invest using DCA method if you don't have money to invest at once. In particular, I never trust the predictions of influencers to invest, I always invest using my own intuition, DCA methodology.

Tmoonz

Activity: 154
Merit: 103

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 05, 2024, 10:15:47 AM
Last edit: February 05, 2024, 03:18:34 PM by Tmoonz

Looking at Bitcoin investment for long term perspective of which the investment plan is to buy and hodl requires an investor not  to necessarily be looking at the market movement on the view that this is mostly done by short time investors whose interest is only to buy and maximize profits within the shortest time frame which is more risky and considered to be gambling reason why long term investment is been prioritize. The dca stratege gives investors the flexibility to invest and enter the market irrespective of price and time because deciding if Bitcoin has a place in your portfolio requires looking beyond today's headlines but for future profit maximization. Similarly buying at dip should only be seen as additional advantage of accumulating more Bitcoin in to your portfolio. both for newbie and  experience investor the dca  is the best because it mitigates the risk tolerance in Bitcoin investment by given investors the emotional rest needed to manage their asset properly.

The first best time to buy Bitcoin was yesterday and the second best time is today, this brings to every Bitcoin antispator that procrastination ever buying Bitcoin or the person that is asking on the best time to buy the dip, this implies that the best time is never tomorrow regardless of the speculations on how low the price might drop in the future if you can't buy it now , there is no certainty that you will be able to buy it tomorrow.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Samlucky O

Activity: 280
Merit: 190

The great city of God 🔥

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2024, 11:44:18 AM
Merited by DubemIfedigbo001 (2)

Definitely. Bitcoin is not only a digital asset to buy, but the safest way to secure our future. Bitcoin has many potentiality that makes it quit different from other investment which are:

1. Bitcoin is a good store of value with the potential of higher volatility over time.
2. Dont expire like bank note which could be changed from time to time. It remain constant in appearance  while Changes in price due to volatility.
3. Bitcoin is a digital asset that has a long life spam. Meaning it can stay upto 50 years in a wallet without being dominant like local bank account.
4. Bitcoin doesn't require paperwork 📜 where you have to fill form before registration. But can open at the comfort of your zone.
5. Bitcoin has the best privacy and security system expecially in DEX. Which mean you do transaction anonymously without people knowing who owns the wallet except for CEX where required kyc before exchange.
6. Bitcoin is the fastest way of sending money across the globe without going to the bank or requesting for western union money transfer.
So all this potential are the reason while I say Bitcoin is more important than the way you think.

Bitcoin doesn't have a particular time to buy. If you study very well, is either you buy on lump sum, dip and hold and the DCA. But the most popular one is the weekly DCA. Because if you only want to buy when it's dip you might be disappointed because Bitcoin is not waiting for anybody. So the DCA still serves as the best amount all.

Like you said, if you wait for it to fall before you buy, you will be disappointed. Just like many people who fail to buy  bitcoin when it was low below $16k, now they are regretting why dey didn't buy it then. But the problem about the dip strategy is that you don't really know the best time to buy when it's dip. Because you don't know whether that time might be the last time you will see the lowest dip. And probably if it was, you regret forever. Except bitcoin price fall to same category next time.

Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
February 05, 2024, 05:50:59 PM

The choice to buy Bitcoin depends on many factors and objectives. I would advise you to keep an eye on the whales, if they are draining bitcoins, then you can’t enter the market...
Those factors shouldn't be any hindrance at this moment, knowing full well that we're approaching an event that will usher in a new ATH. Bitcoin is still below its present ATH, and we know that it had always overtaken its previous ones to create a new one. If you were looking at any factor that could hold anyone back from buying, that should be during the bear season, not now. ATM, the market is excited.

By the way, anyone can buy at any time they want. Actions of whales can't stop anyone from trading or investing.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1428
Merit: 658

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
February 05, 2024, 05:59:51 PM

the best you can buy Bitcoin and they make a profit is when the market is extremely down or extremely low it is the best someone can buy a Bitcoin and hold for long time and immediately the market is in green color you can say to make a profit that is why it is incoring or any investor to venture into cryptocurrency investment immediately the market is on bearish so that whenever the market Rises you make profit through the opportunity of it increment, so from my own perspective we have a special period or someone can buy a Bitcoin for long-term investment and we also have a particular time someone can buy a Bitcoin for short-term investment so it is inability of some of us to notice the particular time that will be favorable for us to purchase a bitcoin and they also make a profit during the process, so what I advise people is that you have to examine the the market before you purchase a bitcoin for long time or short-term investment.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██