Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:06:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most profitable Node coin in altcoins now  (Read 206 times)
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 10, 2023, 02:06:33 PM

What kind of shilling hell is this? Such a weird thing that people would create new tokens/coins that are on the verge of bear market, and then expect everyone to invest. I mean, I can't even say that it wouldn't be invested neither, it's possible that this could happen as well and it could end up with something that could result with a troubled future, that should definitely be a very risky business. In the end, I feel like we are not going to end up with something that should hurt us on the long run, it will not end up with that easy results.

I believe that the best thing to do right now would be making sure that we are not talking about a bigger deal, we need to arrange something that would be profitable and not some silly new shitcoin that could be shilled like this. Even a proper place would have a better shilling post, the low quality itself is providing proof that this shitcoin is not good enough to hire a proper place to do better shilling.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 10, 2023, 07:44:11 PM

Where is the real utility? How many applications are running on that blockchain and are there any large institutions invested in it? How have team and management expenses been covered? If that is from the mining rewards of the coin then it will be dumped by the team itself. Also most of the blockchain provides support as you have mentioned but it is not sufficient to increase the demand for the coin. We need an application that is built on top of the smart contract generates real profit and has larger community.
He mentioned above that it is a node, and isn't a node a kind of utility already? May be it is it's real utility because there is nothing yet, but we don't know maybe they will also released later on but those are only secondary, tertiary and so on utilities. After all they can still do a contribution to the growth of this project. If you are worrying about the expenses, it is also said that setting up a node requires a huge number of Noso coin.

Those interested participants can just buy it and that is how the team can earn a profit which some of it can be used to continue and improve their operations. Mineable or not, a team can always decide to dump most of their hodlings, but that is bad and only those who do that has a plan to exit their projects as early as possible.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Sophokles

Activity: 1218
Merit: 516

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2023, 10:43:04 AM

Where is the real utility? How many applications are running on that blockchain and are there any large institutions invested in it? How have team and management expenses been covered? If that is from the mining rewards of the coin then it will be dumped by the team itself. Also most of the blockchain provides support as you have mentioned but it is not sufficient to increase the demand for the coin. We need an application that is built on top of the smart contract generates real profit and has larger community.
He mentioned above that it is a node, and isn't a node a kind of utility already? May be it is it's real utility because there is nothing yet, but we don't know maybe they will also released later on but those are only secondary, tertiary and so on utilities. After all they can still do a contribution to the growth of this project. If you are worrying about the expenses, it is also said that setting up a node requires a huge number of Noso coin.

Those interested participants can just buy it and that is how the team can earn a profit which some of it can be used to continue and improve their operations. Mineable or not, a team can always decide to dump most of their hodlings, but that is bad and only those who do that has a plan to exit their projects as early as possible.

Running a node can be a utility but it is not enough for a project's growth. A project development needs funds in its early stages. If its development expenses only come from the token sale then i am bit worried about its future. Large contributors and funding are things that can provide substantial support for a project when the project is still new to the market. Also it requires a huge amount of tokens to run the node so it will not be accessible to a wide range of communities.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
sikorh (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2023, 11:28:37 PM

What kind of shilling hell is this? Such a weird thing that people would create new tokens/coins that are on the verge of bear market, and then expect everyone to invest. I mean, I can't even say that it wouldn't be invested neither, it's possible that this could happen as well and it could end up with something that could result with a troubled future, that should definitely be a very risky business. In the end, I feel like we are not going to end up with something that should hurt us on the long run, it will not end up with that easy results.

I believe that the best thing to do right now would be making sure that we are not talking about a bigger deal, we need to arrange something that would be profitable and not some silly new shitcoin that could be shilled like this. Even a proper place would have a better shilling post, the low quality itself is providing proof that this shitcoin is not good enough to hire a proper place to do better shilling.
bro this coin is 2 years old now what shilling are you talking about?? it a new coin launched to market lol if you had eyes to read you would have seen that block genysis was in 2021 !!!
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 15, 2023, 02:33:24 AM

Even if there is a specific token and node that OP has mentioned. What if this thread becomes the place for most discussions about node coins. It seems that I have missed the older thread if there's any or there's no thread yet about it. I think that it's an interesting topic be discussed mostly for those folks that are into the node coins and finding the coin that they'd like to run one for it.
What do you think guys? and I think OP can initiate and make some list since it seems that he's already into node coins.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀